Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still giggling, "What the hell Mavis, it's only us tonight, so let's get a quilt or something and sleep right here on the sofa?"

Mavis snickers, "Bad girl Solenge getting innocent little Mavis toasted, so yeah let's cuddle and sleep on the sofa tonight."

I stumble over to the loveseat, yanking off the coverlet, tottering back to the sofa. Climbing in beside Mavis, we snuggle, breasts touching lightly as we hold the other's booty, drifting off to sleep.

In my last awakening moment, I realize, "Mavis and I have a grand ole time together for two days, which is unexpected and delightfully surprising, sealing our evolving friendship. Also, it feels nice holding a warm person in my arms again, especially a person you've grown to trust."

***

SMUIN CHRISTMAS BALLET SPECIAL

With the holidays rapidly approaching, everyone's on pins and needles preparing for the Christmas Ballet Special in San Francisco. Asia finally settles on the Nut Cracker Suite musical versions that Paul/Allison & Ginny/Darla & Nina/Cyndie will perform as pairs. But the six of them will be on the stage together for the entire 30-minute program-ending special.

Asia and Me will open ACT 3 of the Christmas Eve performance, with three Classical Ballet Pieces. This will be my first truly professional stage performance after studying ballet for nearly 21 years. So, I'm both excited and jittery about dancing a Primadonna Duet with Asia, honoring my Mom.

Once Asia and Me conclude our final Special Program dance, the six children will dance for 30 minutes to Asia's Musical arrangement of the Nut Cracker Suite.

***

CHRISTMAS EVE

Asia and the Smuin Ballet Company dancers perform spectacularly during the first 9-days of the San Francisco Christmas Special. Each night ends with minutes-long standing ovations, so Asia and I are over the moon happy. Tomorrow is day-10 and Christmas Eve with everything on the line for our Foundation's Phase I kids.

Our Phase I dancers and their families, Pastor Evans, and a few Vail-Avon Church Members arrived in SF three days ago. So, Asia's been quite busy working with the six kids by day and dancing by night.

Everyone in our Colorado group loves the atmosphere of San Francisco, many of them visiting for the first time. One senses and feels the tension building within our Church members, most never having attended an on-stage National Ballet Program. Pastor Evans leads our small group in Prayer, asking Jesus to bless the performers, staff, and guests on this joyous Christmas Eve.

Paul's a Natural Leader, so helps Asia and me keep the kids calm. His laid-back personality has truly evolved Paul into becoming a dynamic group leader in just a few months with Jeff and Marilyn. We're now backstage waiting for the ACT 2 Intermission to end, as Paul tells the kids we gonna bring the house down tonight.

The Smuin MC announces Asia Noreen Wrangles, currently one of the World's Top Five Ballerinas is performing a duet with Bethany Sue Adams, another great Ballerina who doesn't normally dance professionally. Tonight's performance by Beth and Asia honors Beth's Mom, Ronnie who introduces her to Ballet 21 years ago at age 6.

Four years ago, Bethany by invitation, danced as Primadonna with the Smuin Ballet Company on this stage honoring her Mom, the Late, Rhonda Jo Adams (Ronnie). So please give Asia and Beth a fantastic SF, CA Christmas Eve welcome.

Asia and I ballet amazingly as we're both ON, 'Honoring My Mom's Life'. The audience is constantly on their feet applauding the entire time of our final dance, going ballistic, when we take our bows, sharing a brief tender kiss.

The MC speaks again informing the Audience that a Surprise Christmas Eve Special Show now follows Asia and Beth's spectacular performance.

There's a huge gasp from the crowd at this announcement, as the Orchestra blasts out Asia's rendition of the Nut Cracker Suite Melody.

Paul/Allison & Ginny/Darla & Nina/Cyndie flow from behind the curtain onto the stage, flinging, their bodies into nonstop jumps, spins, and twirls, before moving into the Standard 3 rd Position Pose.

From that moment on, the theater is off the wall, as our children perform every movement with stunning precision. Nina and Cyndie fly the stage three times in magnificent spinning jumps (Pirouette/Jeté Battu), which does the crowd in, now whistling and screaming Bravo.

Paul/Allison perform a spectacular Male/Female Strength Duet(s), while Ginny and Darla focus on spinning twirls, which they perform marvelously. All six children are into it, dedicating their performances and prayers to Cyndie.

Asia, me, and the entire Vail/Denver groups of adults are in tears, watching our little ones dance their hearts out on a National Ballet Stage.

After taking long bows to several standing ovations, Paul requests a microphone. We all look at each other, puzzled since this is not a part of their performance routine. I guess one should always expect the unexpected from their children.

"I'm Paul Ryan Addison, age 10, and the elder of us six dancers. Our parents have seats of honor in a special section of the front rows.

"Three of us, me and my two six-year-old sisters, Nina/Cyndie are being adopted, and our parents, Jeff and Marilyn are in the audience. My birth sister, Nina, and I have been with Mom/Dad Addison for nearly 15 months, with Cyndie joining us 2 months later. We three kids meet our Mom, and Dad in Vail, CO when Godmoms Asia and Beth introduce us at a Vail-Avon Community Church Service.

"Allison-9; Ginny-8 and Darla-8 the birth children of their Moms Alexis, Mavis, and Solenge, who is also in the audience. Our young lives were difficult for various reasons, but Jesus and our love for Dance brought us together as a family(s). I see a frown on Godmoms Beth's face, so will hastily add MATH to our DANCE Mission."

Paul, taking a deep breath, "Primadonna Ballerinas, Asia, and Beth are Christian Godmoms to us kids, lovingly guiding us in our journey for excellence in Dance/Math."

Paul continues, "I know it's Christmas Eve, and we're all waiting for Santa, but I have one more comment." speaking and signing, "Nina and Cyndie, please join me upfront for a moment?"

Paul's tearing up, "I don't think anyone notices during our performance, but my little sister Cyndie does not hear or speak. She dances with her adopted sister, Nina, also meeting at the Vail-Avon Church, becoming instant friends.

"On their 3rd Sunday at Church, both Nina and Cyndie cry and cry as they're separated when Cyndie is taken back to the State School for the Deaf. Mom is there on that very sad Sunday, but Dad has meetings in Denver, so is home when Nina and Cyndie met this 3rd time.

"Mom and I talk for a few hours three times a week in the afternoon when my sister(s) nap. I love talking with my Mom, Marilyn about everything under the sun. But, Monday after seeing my little sisters, Nina, and Cyndie crying is special, with me telling Mom, Nina and I want Cyndie with us forever.

Mom agrees, "Daddy and I talk all night and we want to bring Cyndie home to live with us, so we'll have two darling little girls. Godmoms Asia and Beth will help us since they live closer to Cyndie."

"Without question, Nina and I know Cyndie will dance ballet with us because she wants to live, just like all children. So Godmom Beth develops a MATH Based Sign Code, allowing Nina/Cyndie to communicate when they're dancing duet.

"Since Cyndie can't hear, she and Nina must practice long hours for precision. But neither sister ever complains because they truly love dancing Ballet and learning Math.

Before Paul finishes, the two 6-year-olds streaks across the stage spinning, twirling, flipping, and jumping like crazy, with the audience going wild, so Paul pauses for a moment.

Then he continues, "Mom/Dad has custody of Cyndie until New Year's Day, but our sister belongs home with her family forever. Mom, Dad, Godmoms, Alexis, Asia, Beth, Mavis, and Solenge never say no when Cyndie asks to live and enjoy a full life with us. Speaking is just one form of communicating, so we six kids laugh and talk all the time, with no worrying about Cyndie because we love her.

Please support my family by sending emails to Vail Colorado Family Court's Website. Urge the presiding judge to give Mom and Dad full custody of Cyndie so she can live happily with us, her family! Then Mom and Dad can adopt Cyndie, and we'll all be Addison's!

Headlines across the globe from San Francisco to Sydney to Paris rave about ACT 3 of the Smuin Christmas Ballet Special.

One particular local headline read.

"SMUIN CONTEMPORARY BALLET OPENS BALLET TO SAN FRANCISCO AND THE WORLD!"

Honoring The Rhonda Jo Adams Dance & Academic Foundation

***

Our Phase I dance families celebrate Christmas in San Francisco, then Mavis and Solenge take Paul, Allison, Ginny, and Darla to Disneyland until New Year. Alexis returns to Vail for a busy five days since Ruth's Chris will be swamped over NY Holidays.

Jeff and Marilyn return home to Denver with Nina and Cyndie because the little girls desperately want to see what Santa left for them.

RELAXING IN NAPA-WINE COUNTRY

Once the Colorado group departs to their various destinations, Asia and I move into a large 1-Bedroom Suite at the Rancho Caymus Inn in Napa Valley, gifted to us for NY week. We'll stay 5 days at the resort, and then meet our dance families at Jeff and Marilyn's in Denver late afternoon on New Year's Day, celebrating together.

Our time at the resort is fantastic going on two Napa Valley wine tours and one other tour to Sonoma Valley. Otherwise, we have a daily morning swim and laze around the suite until lunch.

Asia and I are sexually wound up by our 2nd night at the hotel, so stay in enjoy drinks from our wet bar, and relax in the living room/lounge. We've been so busy preparing and practicing for the Smuin Christmas Special, we neglect our love life.

I'm treating my babe, Asia like a princess tonight, so a bartender comes to our suite, making a pitcher of Singapore Slings with perfectly diced n sliced fresh fruit. After signing the check with an appropriate tip, I pour us two large glasses as we sit revisiting the past year of our lives.

I feel Asia's horns coming out, so quickly take her drink, and pull her over my lap for three Spank-Spank-Spank.

"No-No-No, you bad girl Asia, I plan a nice dinner for you, and now you're horny to FUCK! Remember your pouting later tonight, when I'm tanning your phat-tushy!"

Asia cheekily, "See babe. I got just what I want, a nice booty spank, 'cause we're all alone in Napa!"

Pulling Asia in for a loving kiss, "Don't worry my darling. we're bringing in the NY with your sporting a Ruby Red Bottom. Now let's enjoy our drinks, as dinner will

arrive soon."

Room service delivers our dinner at 7:00 pm, as we're in short little dresses and holdups, with heels. After the dining area is set up and the staff leaves, I pour us two glasses of a delightful Napa Cabernet, then we sit together at the table playing with our thighs while casually dining.

We finish dinner, which is divine, so must complement the kitchen staff before leaving in 3-days. Waving goodbye to the happy room service cleanup staff, I glance hungrily at Asia and it's on the moment our door closes.

Casually finishing my wine, I grin, "Asia, your pretty little tushy belongs to me until we leave in 3 days. Before she reacts, I lunge quickly having her head first over the back of the sofa.

Standing close not an inch of air between us, I whisper, "Are you ready to pay for your earlier insolence?" softly rubbing and caressing her fit bottom.

She looks back, "Winks" reaches back brazenly pulling her dress up, "You mean this hot bottom?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Smack-Smack, I land two ringing tushy blows, "Some little smart-ass fiancé is cruising for a booty bruising, disrespecting her devoted lover!"

Asia's eyes go jet black from either intense fear or heat, as I never before so fiercely spank her bottom. We're playing our sex game(s) but I don't want to hurt the woman I love, so quickly falling to my knees, I tongue-wash her booty leaving streaks of my soothing saliva for comfort.

Holding her butt-cheeks wide, I lick Asia's Taint Area, downward into her drenched swollen vaginal lips eagerly slurping her juicy pussy. I keep licking, and nibbling on Asia's pussy until her legs spasm and tremble, then she blows out a cum(s) like a brakeless five-diesel freight train.

Standing up and back, I deliver three more sharp Spank-Spank-Spank with Asia's spewing pussy juices splashing my face and the back of the couch.

Asia wails, "Fucking Me Crazy, My Beth Is Fucking Me Crazy!"

Suddenly my mind shifts seeing the many wet splatters on the couch. "Oh, Shit Asia's sprayed the fucking couch with pussy juices."

After a New York minute, I think, "There's nothing I can do now, so I'll smack my bad girl's booty again later for wetting the sofa!"

Oh well, in for a dime in for a dollar, I toss my babe fully on the sofa missionary quickly sitting on her face. Asia garbles something through her pussy filled lips which I cannot decipher, then she starts licking deep into my pussy.

I yell "Now that's how to eat my pussy bad girl!" as I start pulling little hairs surrounding Asia's trimmed pussy. I'm trying to decide, to eat pussy or spank the backs of her thighs.

The fragrance of Asia pussy juices calls me, so I guess it's time for dessert. I slowly lick down her inner left thigh, savoring the almost congealing sweet juices. The first lick tastes like more, so I take the return trip up her right thigh, finally locking my lips on Asia's pussy like a vacuum.

Pushing hard on my thighs and grunting loudly, I lift off her face, as she moans "Beth, you're eating your bad girl's pussy so good darling."

I yell, "That's all you wanted bad girl." Giving her a double tap-slap on both thighs. Then sitting back fully on her face, pulling her pussy in tightly I chow down.

This move takes us both over the edge, orgasming like crazy, gurgling as if underwater, our thighs locking both mouths to pussy. We're cumming while also trying so hard to get air to our lungs, that we flop off the sofa onto the floor.

Finally sitting up, Asia flings herself into my arms crying, "Oh Beth darling you make me so happy, especially when occasionally tanning my tushy. I must have cum 6 or 7 times from your spanking, fingering, and eating my pussy."

Kissing my sweetie, "The nite is young babe, and I'm still nailing you to the bed because I've never been so happy in my life," smiling cutely.

Asia looks at me in confusion, "You're still dressed after all that," pulling me up from the floor and tearing my dress off so now I'm naked with her. "Wait a minute Babe? as she licks my thighs clean with her wicked tongue, and then yawns cutely.

Holding hands, we stroll into the bedroom, where I clean Asia with a warm soft wet cloth. She sways from the toilet saying, "Wait for you in bed babe."

Waltzing into the bedroom ten minutes later, "Oh Yeah" smiling as Asia is sleeping soundly with a cute little snore, legs splayed. I go strap up with our 9" pussy destroyer and tie it down with a wicked smile. Asia/s wake-up call will truly ring her bell.

***

DISNEYLAND: SOLENGE POV

Meanwhile, at Disney, Paul, Allison, Ginny, and Darla are fully down for the count, lightly snoring in the upstairs double bedroom. The four of them constantly drag us through every inch of Disney every day, so Mavis and I are always searching for a Carousel or similar to rest our aching feet.

I know it seems as if we're complaining, but it's the exact opposite since we're delighted traipsing over the park with the four kids. There's no arguing about which rides to take, with all four just going with the flow and having loads of fun. Tonight's early dinner is KFC, the kids are too tired to go out and eat.

Today's our last day at the park, as we depart for Denver tomorrow morning meeting our ballet group at Jeff/Marilyn's. With the kids sound asleep upstairs, Mavis and I relax with a glass of wine in the living room.

I need to talk with Mavis about something I feel strongly about, but do not want to upset her, since we're going on so well.

I query her, "Are you relaxed enough Mavis to talk seriously for a few minutes?"

Mavis's eyes get huge so I pull her in for a warm hug, "It's not anything bad hon, just something that's been on my mind recently."

Mavis grins, "Should I refill my wine Solenge?"

Thinking, for a minute I say, "It's only half-past nine and we've been good Moms for nearly four days, so yes let's have one refill."

"I talk with Mavis giving her a more detailed history of my adult life than anyone else, asking her to keep it confidential, and I'll do the same for her.

"My life after college is very good, marrying my husband, Darla's father. We have a great marriage until he's killed in a hunting accident nearly five years ago. I'm a wreck but pull myself together because of Darla.

"Money is not an issue, since he has more than $2,000,000 in corporate and personal life insurance. Our home and 2-cars are paid off by his death, so I don't have any major expenses.

One of the hunters stumbles, accidentally shooting my husband, so there's a double indemnity accidental death life insurance payout. I place 100% of the extra funds into a trust account fund for Darla.

"I'm at loose ends in my life, so send Darla to a Private School, later finding out she hates it there. So, the next year second grade, I send her to the Public School, where she's really happy, but I didn't know the full story until the ballet foundation meeting, learning Ginny and Darla are best friends.

"There's one final shift I want to make in my new life, so am asking you to consider this option. I'll sell my house because it has good/bad memories for me, and I truly need to move on. Several people ask if I'm selling the house a few months after his death, but I'm not ready then. For this reason, I'm certain it'll sell quickly once listed.

"Will you consider you and Ginny sharing a new home with Darla and me? After being friends for a few months, I know you very well so please hear me out.

"I can pay cash for our new house because my house is paid off. You can take care of property taxes, food, and utilities. The new house can easily have three ensuite bedrooms and a regular BR. You'd have one ensuite bedroom, and I'd have the second one.

I am certain Ginny and Darla will want to share a bedroom with twin beds and desks, and their bathroom across the hall. All bedrooms will be upstairs on the 2nd level, with the 3rd ensuite bedroom available for kids overflow or as an adult GBR.

"The kitchen, dining/living room, study, half-bath, den, and maybe a playroom would be downstairs. These are my ideas, so I want your input on the design as well. I know the girls will be thrilled, and you're also uncomfortable being out at night where you live now.

"We'll live as best friends, just like now. You have no plans to date soon, nor do I, just taking care of our two wonderful girls. If you agree, we can share our news with everyone else at Marilyn's in two days, then start looking at communities in the Avon area. Jeff may be able to help us, possibly with contacts in new housing developments."

Mavis tearing up, "Wow Solenge, you've surely thought this out in detail!"