Ode To My Mom: 03 Sequel - Solenge and Mavis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hear constant giggles and whispers from Darla and Ginny, so I smile at Mavis nodding toward the two happy girls settling in nicely. They've been so happy since joining the dance group together, and I often see them more as nine-year-old sisters than as good friends.

The smaller bedroom with an attached bath will temporarily serve as a guest bedroom until our final move. We hope to be in our new home within a year, moving there just before Christmas.

Mavis is in tears as she walks around the huge ensuite GBR space, with a private bath. Helping Mavis unpack, I realize she needs a major shopping spree. So, I phone Alexis, questioning her travel schedule learning she'll be home for two weeks before visiting the remote eateries.

I want Darla and Ginny to hang out with Allison this weekend, with Alexis saying yes. I tell Alexis, we'll shop for a full business-casual and social clothing wardrobe for Mavis, taking nearly all day. So, after shopping, maybe Mavis and I'll relax over a nice dinner since we didn't have much alone time at Disney.

Alexis giggles saying she'll do a BBQ for the girls on Friday night and take them to an indoor artsy-type exhibit for the day, on Saturday. They'll stop for Pizza on the way home, so the timing is perfect for Darla/Ginny to sleep over until Sunday morning.

***

Tired from a full day's fun moving in and setting up their new bedroom, Darla and Ginny shower and crash soon after dinner. Mavis and I get warm goodnight hugs from both girls, telling us this is one of the happiest days ever in their lives.

Mavis answers, "Sweeties Darla and Ginny, I've never had a friend in my life like Solenge, so I'm also very happy we're all together like a family. I promise to do my best to keep Solenge as my best friend, and share our lives happily with you two for a long time."

She adds, "Darla, one day your Mom and I were talking in the Pastor's office, and I wasn't very nice."

Solenge stopped me with a question, "Do You Love Ginny?"

She then says we have to work our anger out Mavis, because our 8-year-old girls love each other as best friends. So, tonight I promise to be the best Mom possible to both of you, Ginny and Darla, and I hope you two are best friends for life.

I tear up knowing Mavis reaches a point in her life from which she'll never turn back. We hug joyously, the girls saying Good Night Moms, dashing off to bed.

I pull Mavis in close, our breasts lightly touching for the 2nd time in two weeks.

"I talked with Alexis about your need for a full business and social wardrobe asking, if Ginny and Darla can sleep over at her place for the weekend. While shopping, we'll buy party dresses to wear on Friday night, celebrating our friendship."

Mavis dances around gleefully, "Did she say yes Solenge, because I want us to celebrate the night away on Friday?"

Me, whispering, "Yes, we'll drop the girls off at 11:00 a.m. Friday, they'll eat a light snack for lunch and laze around the apartment playing games. Alexis has many plans for the girls on Friday and Saturday.

We'll meet up with them at Church on Sunday, where she'll give us her travel schedule for the next month when Allison will stay at our place. Our friends and workgroup living close to each other in Avon will be great so we can support each other with the kids and ballet."

I pull Mavis close, our breasts softly brushing again as I grin ear to ear, "You'll need to spend a lot of money on business-casual clothes, so I'll get a second Credit Card in your name on one of my extra accounts. You'll have a 45-day grace period before the payment's due, so can pay the entire balance with your first paycheck. Okay, Mavis?"

Tears streaming down her cheeks, "You're a true friend Solenge, I've never had any credit cards or such, so please teach me how to use them wisely and budget my monthly pay?" as she kisses me sweetly on both cheeks.

I'm thinking this is a new and sweet Mavis, and I truly like this model. I also feel a little twinge when we hug, our big breasts nearly caressing. I've never been sexually attracted to girls or anyone other than my late husband, Scott. But she's turning up the heat in me, the more time we spend together.

***

We shop all afternoon Friday buying Mavis a complete wardrobe of business- casual, social clothes, two cute party dresses, undies, shoes, and the works. I also help her select the best brand cosmetics for darker skin. Winding down for today, I'm certain we'll need a few more trips to buy specific items missed in today's shopping spree.

I notice we're near my bank's full-service mall branch so we duck inside. Seeing a cute young woman sitting in a glass office, I pop my head in.

"I'm Solenge Emerson and have several accounts with your bank. My friend Mavis Ward is just starting a new job, and we've been shopping all day. Most of our purchases will be delivered on Monday, after the weekend shopping swarm. But we have our Little Black Party Dresses and accessories for celebrating tonight," showing her our bags.

The cute bank lady stands smiling, "I'm Celestine Mae Jansen, just finishing training as an Account Manager at this branch. I've been in banking for several years but was trained in the European banking style. So, you may want help from another employee with more experience with this bank."

Mavis jumps in cutely, "Celestine, I'm just starting my great new job as Office Manager for a new division of the Colorado Energy Consortium's Vail HQ. My initial project is to identify and purchase land for our Corporate HQ. So, it's picture-perfect both you and I being new to our jobs and helping each other."

Giving Celestine more detail, "Mavis is using a CC from one of my dormant accounts, so can you please order an associated card in her name?" handing her the CC.

"Once, we settle down from the excitement of her new job, Mavis will make an appointment with you to open a personal account, as well as a Corporate Petty Cash account.

"I'm a homemaker and Board Member of both the Energy Consortium and an affiliated Non-Profit Dance Foundation, so am certain we'll consider using you as our Corporate Banker."

Celestine's been entering my CC data in her computer as we talk, squeals cutely, and blushes, "Solenge, you've got a ton of money in your three primary accounts, shouldn't some of these $$ be in safe long-term investments, like US-GOV Treasury Bonds?"

I grin passing Celestine Darla's Trust Account access card, "Key this number in banker girlfriend," Celestine's eyes go huge, squealing cutely again, quickly covering her mouth.

Mavis steps into the breach, "Celestine, we have a lot of partying to do later tonight. So, please fully review Solenge's bank finances and we'll meet here at the same time two weeks from today."

Mavis continues, "Solenge and I've been friends for nearly 7 months, meeting at the Vail-Avon Community Church. We learn our daughters are friends and after a shaky start, we're now best friends."

Celeste smiles, "Maybe I'll visit your Church sometime, I haven't attended a local service since moving here a few months ago."

Mavis grins, "Let's get back to business, so our plan in two weeks is like this. Solenge will review your investment strategy(s) for her multiple accounts. Also, I'll have a better grip on my company's Vail banking needs, so Celestine, you'll guide us from there."

Before Celestine responds, some baby-faced smooth-talker comes in, asking Celestine for Mavis and my details. Then tells Celestine he'll take over now since she's still training."

I see Mavis's ready to explode, so softly squeeze her thigh smiling wickedly.

Me loudly, "Young man, you don't know who the hell I am, and no one in the bank touches My and Mavis's accounts other than Celestine. You're stunningly rude, and if it weren't for Celestine, I'd close all three individual accounts and my daughter's trust fund."

Mavis eyes the guy hard then steps over hugging Celestine, "My friend Solenge is the best, and has helped me gain so much self-confidence since we met. Please mail my CC to the account address, and we'll see you in two weeks, same time/place," with Solenge and I casually strolling out of the bank.

***

We're at home, so phone the girls to check-in. We drop them off at Alexis's mid-morning, and they're having a ball hanging out with Allison. Alexis is preparing tonight's BBQ fixings, telling us to party hearty for the next two days, and they'll see us at Church Sunday morning.

Mavis starts whining she doesn't want to go out and deal with idiots like the guy at the bank. We don't need their drink offers and constant leering since you know how to make us perfect Singapore Slings. Also, there are two chilling bottles of that nice Fume Blanc, so we dress sexy in sheer tops/booty shorts, dancing the night away at home.

I fully agree, adding we should order a takeout dinner, and dress sexy after eating, partying to the max. Mavis jumps into my arms again, our full boobs flattening out, my body heat rocketing upward.

We've previously hugged and cuddled, once crashing for the night on my sofa, sloshed from too many Slings. But for some reason, today's touches and hugs seem longer, more intimate, and sexier.

Finishing dinner, Mavis and I traipse up the stairs, change, and meet back in our sensual party lounge. I'm making a pitcher of Slings, going a little heavier than normal on the booze, thinking;

"We're Gonna Have Some Fun Tonight, Oh Yeah Woo Baby!"

While I'm pouring our first round, Mavis steps into a brighter space, and I shriek, "Mavis Jane Ward, you're wearing a thong, didn't you say booty shorts tonight?"

She slips in behind me wrapping both arms around my waist, and lightly scratching my tummy, "Solenge, you've been so kind and loving helping me come to grips with my insecurities," nipping my ear lobe.

"So, tonight's gonna be very special and lots of fun for us," as she yanks my shorts down and I haltingly step out of them.

Mavis sighs, "Solenge, please pour a big tumbler of Slings for us to share. I wanna talk a few minutes while sipping our drink, then we'll party the night away."

Mavis pulls me to the same spot we crash when the girls are away practicing in Denver. She moves in close n tight our naked thighs warmly touching and wow she's oh so soft.

Grinning slyly, "Sol, I have to tell you something really important."

Shocked, "Mavis, did you just call me Sol?"

She quickly yanks me down over her lap booty up, landing a swift firm Spank;

"You're a bad girl, Sol, so listen closely to what I'm saying. Yes, I'll call you Sol as of tonight, and you'll call me Mav. These are our Pet Names when we're feeling sexy and partying, Okay? Or do you want a full-out booty tanning?"

It's a little perplexing, Mav spanking my tushy, threatening a harder more intense spanking, and then handing out partying rules. But seeing she's deadly serious, I timidly nod yes.

Pulling me into a soft cuddle, Mav starts slowly, "I'm falling hard for you Sol, and think you're into me as well. If I'm wrong, I've just lost my best friend ever." She gently reels me in for a long n wet kiss caressing my left boob, while pinching my stiff nipple.

"I'm feeling LOVE for you Sol, not the other Lust-word," slipping her top off, freeing those chocolate C-cup tits, with fat black-cherry-tipped nipples.

Mav insists, "Sol if you're into me, knowing we're falling in love, then take off your top right this minute?"

A few seconds pass, which seems like hours, then I slowly take my top off, parading a matching set of C-cup vanilla boobs, with cherry-red nips. "If We Go There Tonight Mav, no turning back or rewinding can happen?"

Grabbing two handfuls of my quivering boobs Mav quietly asks, "Sol will you ever want to go back from now in our lifetime? All I can think of is wrapping my lips around and tasting your fat nipples every morning for the rest of our lives."

Tears stream down my cheeks, "Mav, I start noticing you romantically in Disney, seeing the loving care you give Paul, Allison, Ginny, and Darla. This's their first visit to a Disney Theme Park, and you say, Solenge, let them run free, it's their week to live. I just want to hug and kiss you all over, but can't with four hyper kids around.

"That's when I get the nerve to ask you if the four of us can live together in the New Year, knowing it will be a blast for Ginny and Darla. So, no Mav, I don't want our friendship and love to end, and does that mean we're sucking and fucking all night?"

Mav shakes her head, "Sol, we're adults with 8-year-old girls, so let's go where our love tonight and future nights take us. We're surely gonna hug, kiss, and play sexy games as new lovers all night, so lose the thong, babe," as she slithers out of hers.

She adds, "We're gonna dance, kiss, slap booties, tickle pussies, and rub our sexy bodies all over each other. If hard sucking and fucking happens, we deal with it as a loving couple. I want to kiss, lick, and love you all over, especially slippery-wet n deep-throat tongue kisses."

Mav finishes, "We go with our inner soul in deciding when it's the right time for us to go Hog Fucking Wild! Neither of us has been sexually active for more than four years, and I'm ready to eat you alive. It's you and only you, I want in bed tonight, and every night for the rest of our lives."

I pull Mavis in close, wetly kissing her, my tongue down her throat, slobber raining down her neck. "You're so right babe, we've been good Moms, doting on our girls. They're away until Sunday, so I'm okay anywhere you take me. But I want to tell the girls soon, that we're now a couple and wildly in love.

"I agree 100%, Sol, so Sunday after Church, we'll tell our girls we're in love, now a couple, and plan to get married sometime next year! Now come to me baby, and let's party," groans Mav, as a Soul Music Dance set starts.

We are both similar sizes, but I want to climb right into Mav becoming one, as I gently caress her bottom while we dance.

Looking like a deer in headlights, "I need to confirm one item Mav, then we'll play sexy games all night! Let's marry early next year?" devouring Mav's mouth in a sloppy kiss.

Mav returns my snogging kiss, "Yes, Sol, we'll marry before moving into our 'New Home'!

"Our love is leading us directly to SEX and MARRIAGE, so as of this moment we're a couple for life. I've been yours for the asking since our Battle Royal in the Pastor's study and now, several months later we're here dancing in each other's arms. This is exactly where You/Me should be, as a family with our two girls."

Me, Blushing Shyly, "Mav darling, we're celebrating our love for the next two days, both of us horny as hell. So, babe, I'm all in on us fucking n sucking ourselves crazy for two days since that's where our hearts are taking us."

Mav screams, "HELL YEAH," and a minute later I'm laid flat on the sofa, Mav hovering on top, sucking my nipples like Creamsicles.

I Raise My White Flag, "Mav, I give you the lead of sexually guiding us in love n lust. I like you being in charge of our sex life, knowing you love me, but will Spank your wife when I'm bad. Other than sex, our love and marriage will be shared equally!"

Mav takes the pitcher of Slings to the refrigerator and looks heatedly at me. Giving me the nearly full tumbler, Mav orders, "Sol, let's Slam the Sling babe, to hell with dancing, it's time for us to get down n dirty tonight!

"We'll sip our nice Fume Blanc when taking SEX BREAKS."

***

The sofa's too small for comfort, so we're on the move to my king-size bed. Mav flips me onto my back, pinning me to the mattress, burying her face in my boobs. She's voraciously sucking one boob while pinching the other's nipple.

I'm down but not out, digging into Mav's muscular bubble butt with both hands, and a finger sliding into her butt-cheek crevice seeking paradise. We're both Lusty As Hell because we've been unknowingly climbing this sexual mountain peak for a couple of months.

Keeping me on my back, Mav slides away a bit, placing her hand fully onto my soft blond bush, squeezing my swollen wet pussy lips. She also flicks my clit 3-times with her finger while biting my nipple, and this triple e-zone attack makes me orgasm explosively, going off like a Bottle Rocket.

I'm screaming like a wild woman "Holy Tequila Shots, Mav, darling, I'm fucking coming like a Cyclone Tracy roaring onto Darwin!"

Tweaking my swollen Vaginal-Lips, Mav flops down between my spread legs, licking and biting my soaked inner thighs. Still flicking my clit with her fingers, Mav vacuums my pussy into her mouth, me blowing out another blistering cum. I'm hollering, twisting, and shuddering my multi-orgasming body for the first time in nearly 5 years.

"Oh, my darling Mav, I love you and am your woman forever! Whenever our girls are away visiting friends, we're tearing up the sheets, fucking like crazed ladies, making up for so many lost orgasms."

Mav snarls, "Sol, whatever happens sexually this weekend happens, but come Monday morning sharp, we're buying a big-fat 8" strapon and I'm fucking you senseless the next time we have no-holds-barred sex!"

After many clit-tingling cums, I beg Mav for rest, asking her to gently lick my tits, and caress my booty, but no more orgasms for now. I want us to lovingly kiss, caress, fondle, and play with our bodies for a while, pausing the hard sex.

After gaining my strength overnight, I intend to sensually satisfy my darling Mav first thing in the morning. Then we'll have the rest of the day until early evening to fuck each other blind while howling at the moon.

Sliding back between my Wet Limp Legs, Mav tidies up my pussy's creamy wetness from both thighs. After several swipes with her long agile tongue, Mav comes back up and cradles me in her arms as we simply drift off into La La Land.

***

I awaken, the sun blazing in the bedroom window, Mav munching on my tits for her morning's delight.

She smirks, "Jeez Sol, I'm gonna lose five pounds sucking on your sweet n full boobs every morning, but what a way to diet. You'll be the best girlfriend and wife ever, keeping me in slim n trim fucking condition, instantly ready for wild early morning sex, 'Right Darling'?"

Still sensually teasing my body ten minutes later, Mav counts the hairs on my pussy with one hand and flicks my clit with the other, her saliva-filed tongue fluttering deep in my navel.

So, our morning knockdown-dragout sex starts unabated, "Cumming Mav, Fuck Me, I'm cumming again triggering a full Saturday of blowout sex. What are you doing to me woman, I've never cum so much in my life?"

She spreads my legs into a Y, and I'm certain she's going to lick deeply in my pussy, which is exactly what I want. Then realize I've truly lost it and Mav owns me, as she wetly licks and bites my inner thighs, occasionally teasing My Taint.

I explode into another rocket launching cum from Mav's sex play on my thighs, and swollen pussy lips. Finally, she's deep into my hole, her long wickedly serpentine tongue flicking my g-spot, me spraying pussy creamy all over Mav's pussy eating face.

Once Mav gets a taste of pussy, there's no stopping her. She yanks me up into Doggie, attacking my soppy vagina from behind like a starving T-Rex.

Cumming like a desert springs geyser, there's nowhere for me to go except down. So, burying my face into the mattress I scream, "Fuck Me Mav, I'm Yours Forever," as my body falls limp from sheer exhaustion.

Returning to life from fragments of nothingness, my teary face buried between Mav's heavy tits. I feel her tenderly caressing my booty while cooing sweet words of delight.