Ode To My Mom: 03 Sequel - Solenge and Mavis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mav stares deeply into my soul, "This weekend is for you Sol, who saves me from my long-standing insecurities. I blame everyone else for my problems which are real and heavy burdens, yet I do nothing positive to deal with this dilemma.

"You're insistent, forcing me to think and make hard decisions, one of which is trusting someone. With you supporting me, Sol, I'm a new person and need you in my and Ginny's life forever."

Mav lovingly, "Sol darling, I am pleasuring you all day doing every sexual fantasy we can think of, except fucking with a strapon. But once we buy our strapon, all bets on your sweet pussy's survival are off. Okay Babe?"

Now Fully At Peace, "Mav, I'm your woman, and you can sex me up to the High Heavens when we're alone at home like now. We're getting up early Monday morning, and going to the Sex Emporium to buy our strapon. So, it will be ready, willing n able for our next Fuck-Fess.

I continue, "If you're up to it Mav, darling, we'll stop at a nice jewelry store after the sex shop. Hopefully, we'll see Engagement Rings we like, and come back next week to buy them, so Ginny/and Darla are part of our final selection.

Mav goes ballistic, "Sol, you're an awesome lover and future wife, thinking of our girls helping select the Rings. We'll also buy special jewelry for them, celebrating love and family."

I agree adding, "Let's have an early brunch today, sharing a glass of wine, then no more alcohol or hard sex. Saturday afternoon and evening will be mostly gentle hugs and kisses, forever pledging our love to each other, Ginny, and Darla.

"Then we'll be fresh and wide awake enjoying Sunday Church services."

***

CHURCH SURPRISE

Mav and I dress modestly for Church, which is usual for us. We're in dark knee-length/high-neck dresses, low black heels, and sparse with our cosmetics and jewelry.

We're right on time with Alexis, Allison, Ginny, and Darla waiting for us near the vestibule entrance. Sunday School is just finishing and there's a thirty-minute break before morning worship starts.

We're talking, laughing, and joking about weekend activities when Pastor Evans rushes over, "Solenge and Mavis, please come with me to my study. Alexis, can you and the girls follow us, but wait outside for a moment and I'll come for you?"

Pastor Evans, Mav, and I enter his study, both of us gasping in surprise seeing Celestine sitting there, eyes wet with unshed tears.

Pastor Evans explains, "This young lady, Celestine arrives early this morning, noting she learns about our Church from you two on Friday at her bank. Some things happen after you leave which she feels is urgent for you to know.

"Also, we had another unexpected issue very early this morning before Sunday School. I feel Allison, Darla, and Ginny can help me handle this crisis while you talk with Celestine. This will be an adult conversation, so you two and Alexis talk to Celestine alone, with the girls and I joining in later after morning service."

Alexis comes in, and we face a very distressed Celestine, who wants to speak first and then answer any questions. We're okay with her plan, and tell her she can trust Alexis as a good person and Mom. Alexis takes care of our girls while we shop on Friday.

Celestine explains "I'll keep it brief and then answer any questions. Afterward, if you still like me, I'll share the full details of my life with the three of you.

"I'm a transgender female since age 8, moving to Sweden at 12 and finishing my transition therapy program there at 18, having sexual reassignment surgery (SRS). I'm a girl birthed in a boy's physical body, with my parents realizing for certain when I am 5 years old.

"Mom and Dad are ostracized by our family, the community, and our Church for supporting my sexual transition, to the point of losing their jobs. We have lived in Sweden for 10 years continuing the transition therapy there, me returning to the US at age 22.

"I studied EURO-style banking in Sweden and returned to the USA two years ago, working at a large bank in New Mexico. The NM branch transfers me to the Vail-Avon branch, as a Sr. Account Manager. By the Bank's HQ guidelines, I'm still in training, but I'm quite good at my job and all is fine until your Friday visit.

"Banking is a highly conservative business, and I realize the guy who burst into my office somehow knows about my surgical transition to female. Later, on Friday he threatens to OUT ME, so I worry about what to do, since you two, are so wonderful to me.

"He overhears much of our talk and knows Solenge has quite a lot of money in the Avon bank. He also knows Mavis is potentially a huge business account and wants his cut on commissions. So, I must invite him and a Senior VP to our Friday morning meeting in two weeks or else. I do the good work, but they'll steal half of my earnings by blackmailing me as a transsexual."

Celestine breaks down crying softly, with Mavis screaming, "Solenge, I'm gonna kill that Bastard if he says one bad thing in public about our friend Celestine."

Hugging Mavis tightly I coo, "Sweetie, you can't do that babe, as on Friday night you promised to be mine forever, so you cannot go to jail leaving me and the girls alone."

Alexis looks back and forth between Mavis and me in wonder. Then it hits me, we just outed ourselves to Alexis.

Mavis kisses me sweetly, "I apologize, darling, I haven't been this mad since you read me the riot act many months ago in this same office."

Then she turns to Alexis, "Solenge and I'll spill the beans on the new us soon, but now we must help Celestine."

After discussing the various available options, we feel Celestine should resign from Avon Bank. Mavis and I'll support Celestine but we are at a loss on how to move forward from here. Celestine is willing to stay on short-term but must resign before our scheduled meeting in two weeks.

Pastor Evans pokes his head in, and we update him on everything. He has contacts at a small but respected bank in Aurora, that may work for our business and personal needs. He'll follow up with his Aurora State Bank contact and tell us more in one or two days.

***

Merely seconds later the Pastor's office door flies open, with four girls bursting in (Holy Tequila Shots). There's Alison, Darla, Ginny, and a cute new face smiling at us. The girls all start talking at once, I think trying to tell us about their new friend Elizabeth (Liz), who's grinning widely.

Pastor Evans, "I mentioned dealing with two unexpected situations this morning, first Elisabeth (Liz) and second Celestine. I arrive early at Church, and Liz is sitting on the steps at the entrance, not having any ID or a note.

"I contacted the Avon police feeling she may have been willfully left at our Church. The Police want to take her to the station, file a missing person report, and then to a shelter, which I vigorously object.

"I didn't think Elizabeth speaks, which is why I ask your girls to play with her, hoping they can get more details. Allison signs quite well and learns her name is Elizabeth, but she likes Liz."

I feel a soft nudge on my right booty cheek and am ready to playfully scold Mavis when she tilts her head left.

Liz moves slowly toward Celestine, who smiles at her, kneels, and starts signing. We're not surprised at Liz not speaking but are flabbergasted learning Celestine knows how to American Sign.

Liz jumps into Celestine's arms with the biggest grin on her cute face. At the same time, our three girls are scrambling to tell us Liz signs like Cyndie. So, Pastor Evans, Alexis, Mav, and I are standing there like robots while everyone else's jumping around and having fun.

Celestine sits on the study sofa, Liz nestled in her arms, and cryptically explains the Trans community is very tight. She had a mute friend in her transition therapy protocol for four years, and expertly learns the American Sign, but hasn't signed much since returning from Europe.

She'll try getting as much detail as possible from Liz but is fearful the cute little one will think Celestine's trying to push her away and send her back to somewhere bad.

While Celestine's deciphering Liz, I pull Mavis aside, "Let's phone Marilyn and tell her about all this craziness at Church today!"

We ask our Pastor if anyone else needs him, and if yes, he should talk to them. Celestine, Alexis, Me, and the girls will hang out in his office until he finishes ministering to those needing counseling.

Alexis and the girls crowd around Celestine and Liz, everyone hugging, kissing, and signing with huge smiles, as Mav and I ring Marilyn from a quiet corner, with our mobile phone's speaker on.

After we finish telling Marilyn about today's wild events she giggles; "Can't leave you two alone for a minute, or the Universe goes bat-shit crazy, what did you guys do Friday night?"

Mavis and I go deathly quiet, and Marilyn screams, "Oh My Gosh, Jeff, you won't believe this. Honey, quickly pack a few things, we're going to Vail."

Marilyn, finishes, "See you guys around 4:00 pm, and if okay we'll meet/eat at your place Solenge."

I go over to Celestine and Liz, asking Celestine if she has a car at Church. She didn't drive this morning, and I tell her she and Liz are riding with Mavis and me, maybe spending the night.

Celestine grins wickedly, "Guess, I'm calling in well tomorrow!" laughing crazily.

I alert Pastor Evans to Jeff, Marilyn, and the kids racing over from Denver. We'll have a nice dinner at our place, so he should stop in later and join us. Also, can he please tell the Police to alert the Children's Service folk that Liz's safely at Mavis and My home?

***

LEAVING DENVER: MARILYN POV

Meanwhile, Jeff, Me and the kids take off in a mad rush for the hour's drive to Avon. The children and I often stay in a guest-rental condo near Asia and Beth, so have everything we need there for a short visit. Jeff's the only one who has to pack, and we're on the road quickly.

I tell the kids to ask Cyndie if she knows a girl who can't speak named Elizabeth or Liz. Cyndie shakes her head no, and then signs, are we going to see her?

I explain that this little girl close to Nina/Cyndie's age visits Church today alone. So, Godmoms Alexis, Mavis, and Solenge take her home, and we're all having dinner together tonight.

They giggle and laugh, along with Cyndie's signature happy grunting. I think life's truly wonderful for Jeff and me, finally having a family after nearly 11 years of marriage.

Mischievously, I wink at hubby, whispering, "Something wild happens with Solenge and Mavis on Friday night, and I'm so gonna bust their chops when the children crash. I'm so happy they ring us darling because our being alone in Denver is lonely, and I'll be so happy when we join everyone in Avon."

While on the way, I ring the Vail Condo Office alerting them of our visiting for a few days, starting tonight. So, we'll drive directly to Solenge's place.

***

BACK TO SOLENGE POV

The Denver group arrives at Mavis's and my madhouse, with Paul, Nina, and Cyndie joining the fray. Nina and Cyndie quickly corral Liz and they're off to the races, with Paul and Allison cutely reconnecting. I look closely at our daughters, Ginny and Darla beaming with joy at having their friends here.

We inform the adults that Pastor Evans is joining us for dinner, which we're ordering from a Seafood place, along with KFC for the kids. We always make them eat healthily, but occasionally order KFC as a reward for they're being good.

Mavis starts a quick business conversation by introducing Celestine, a darling young lady we met on Friday. Mavis looks at Celestine who nods smiling, so Mavis tells them about her Trans History, EURO Banking style training, also working in US banking for the past two years.

Mavis recaps our meeting with Celestine at my bank's mall branch Friday, after shopping. She focuses on our banking discussions, specifically the obnoxious young bank executive threatening to out Celestine. Mavis firmly states she wants Celestine to manage our Vail-Avon Corporate banking since her suggestions for Solenge personal account(s) investments are on the money.

Before Jeff responds, Marilyn walks over and hugs Celestine, "Welcome to our family and I see you have already caught Liz's eye," as she bounces over into Celestine's lap, then shoots back to play with Nina and Cyndie.

Jeff softly answers, "Mavis, you're the Office Manager and I'll back your decision on Celestine 100%, so keep me posted. I like the idea of having a personal banker for the business, foundation, and executive staff's banking needs."

Mavis tears up, "Friday night, I tell Solenge this is the happiest I've ever been, having you all believing in me, but more importantly, learning to believe in myself."

Mavis adds, "Pastor Evans has a possible workaround for Celestine, and will share his thoughts on the banking issue(s) at dinner."

I tell the adults, "Pastor Evan's also digging deeper into Liz's situation, but we're not releasing her to anyone without a fight. Someone dumps this little cutie pie at Church early this morning, and she can't even talk. I'm so hot under the collar that steams coming from my ears."

Mavis points out, "Pastor Evans believes Liz being left at our Church may relate to the publicity generated by Cyndie's adoption and Christmas Ballet Performance. It makes sense to me, but I'm in complete agreement with Celestine, the person(s) who left Liz should have alerted Pastor Evans and the Church."

Celeste sniffles, "Why would anyone treat such a delicate little girl like garbage, knowing she can't hear or speak?"

Alexis rushes over to hold Celeste close, "Don't cry Celestine, we'll help you take care of Liz, because, we're an extended Church Family."

I see long looks at Mavis and me, so fully open the door, "Some of you have given Mavis and me, what's going on looks." Peeking over towards the playroom and seeing the kids having fun I whisper, "We want to tell the girls first, but understand your concern."

So, I quietly hug Mavis, "We became a couple last Friday night and will get married next year, about a month before moving into our new home. Our family name will be Ward-Emerson, honoring the memory of Darla's Dad. We promise our lives to each other forever and will have a Family/Church dinner, once we tell Ginny and Darla privately."

Jeff silently pumps his fist, "Oh Yeah Great News!" and everyone has lovely smiles on their faces.

***

Pastor Evans joins us, and we agree with his idea to start a banking relationship with Aurora State, which Celestine will explore in three weeks. Jeff also agrees, seeing Celestine working a 50/50 split between the Consortium/Foundation, managing all finances, including executive staff personal banking.

Mavis will resolve Celestine's job title and salary, and she'll start working in three weeks, giving her a week between jobs. Additionally, Mavis-Marilyn-Celestine will lead the finance team once the Consortium HQ fully opens the Vail-Avon Campus's office.

Celestine thanks everyone for their respecting her as a good person and human being. She needs to reorganize her life somewhat and get on track with the new job and duties. But she can't just walk away from Liz, who has taken her heart by storm in one day.

Alexis stands, "Celestine, each of us sitting in this room has been and/or is responsible for Children we joyfully love. We'll talk more, but I'm willing to move into a bigger place, which Allison and I'll share with you and Liz.

Solenge adds, "Mavis and I'll look after both Allison and Liz when Alexis or Celestine have work conflicts. So, let's follow Pastor Evans's lead, in supporting you as he figures out Liz's family situation. I strongly agree with Celestine, we'll keep Liz with us permanently, not releasing her to anyone without a Family Court ruling."

Marilyn seals it, "On our drive over, Jeff and I talk about being lonely in Denver and wanting to be here with our extended family(s). So, we also want Liz to visit us in Denver while Pastor Evans works out the Family Court guidance in appointing Celestine and Alexis as Liz's guardians."

Marilyn adds wistfully, "With Mavis, Solenge, and Celestine working hard on the Consortium/Foundation HQs, hopefully, we'll be together in Avon fairly soon. Mavis is actively searching for land where Jeff and I, Solenge and her, and possibly other staff moving from Denver will build our private residences.

So, let's pray for Mavis's success, I want our families together soon, as a part of the Vail-Avon Business and Church Community!"

Two nights later Mavis and I, tell Darla and Ginny we're in love and will get married early next year, before moving into our new home. The girls cry happily for hours, telling us Moms they've felt like sisters since first meeting at school. Now they'll truly be sisters, sharing the same last name, Ward-Emerson.

Ginny and Darla's parting words before going upstairs, "Moms Solenge and Mavis, we want a Church Wedding with Pastor Evans marrying you! We don't care if the wedding is big or small, we just want it at Pastor Evan's Church!"

***

OUR FUTURE: MAVIS POV

Life's been a whirlwind of Consortium/Foundation activity for the past 6-weeks. Solenge and I rarely have time to smooch and play sex games but enjoy a second Friday evening alone, when our girls hang out with Alexis's girls. We try planning other risqué sexual evenings but there's just way too much business and personal work on our plate(s) right now.

We'll have a Groundbreaking Ceremony this week, and quickly start the Consortium and Foundation HQs construction. We're actively surveying the land for building the Dance studio, but are so busy we pause the construction planning in the end. We are instead, extending our current lease with the Vail Valley Academy Of Dance for 5 years.

***

After resigning from the Avon bank, and a week's R & R, Celestine visits Denver, meeting with Anita Jean Burroughs, Senior—operations VP at Aurora State Bank. Working together, they develop a plan where Celestine will manage an Aurora State Bank Substation in Avon.

Once our HQ construction is completed, Aurora Bank's Avon Substation Offices will be in the Non-Profit Foundation. For now, both Celestine and I are working out of our den, as the Avon business office operations center.

Celestine will manage banking for the Consortium, Foundation, Ruth's Chris and 2-remote restaurants, Vail-Avon Community Church, Asia's Ballet Financial Accounts, as well as six of Mavis's smaller Mom/Pop type businesses.

Additionally, Celestine is managing the personal banking accounts for Asia/Beth, Pastor Evans, Alexis, Solenge, Me, and others. She'll process all deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and US-GOV reports by EFT-electronic banking.

The one exception to electronic banking is my six local small business customers, who mostly operate in cash. I've worked with these small businesses my entire time living in Avon, and they insist I continue managing their finances, as we have a trusting business relationship.

Aurora Bank/Celeste has a rental night deposit box drop-off agreement with the Avon Federal Credit Union, for daily cash deposits by these six accounts. Celestine and I will also process all the business financial reporting for this group of accounts.

***

CELEBRATION TIME: SOLENGE POV

Shortly following the Sunday dinner at our place, Alexis, Celestine, Allison, and Liz, move into a 4BR-rental townhouse. Elizabeth's (Liz) birth family, nor any other close relatives in the Vail-Avon have been identified. So, Celestine and Alexis have permanent custody of Liz as her guardians with plans to adopt her after a year.

Our Consortium and Foundation groups have been diligently working on business and private activities nonstop, so Asia and Beth call time. They're taking Paul, Nina, Cyndee, Allison, Liz, Ginny, and Darla to a Colorado Mountain Equestrian Resort for 10 days. Asia and Beth need 'Kiddie Fun Time', while we parents need a release for quality sexual adult time.