Ode To My Mom: 03 Sequel - Solenge and Mavis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push Alexis flat onto her tummy, thighs spread wide slobbering between her butt-cheeks searching for and licking TAINT. Then crawling up laying fully on her back, l dig in licking her neck, shoulders, and ears, grinding my leaky pussy into Alexis's curvy tushy.

Rolling off her back and facing Alexis I sweetly kiss her, now knowing for certain she's one hot-to-trot lady, who loves wild n crazy sex. Finally, I lovingly assault Alexis's tasty tits for the 3rd or 4th time tonight, as we smooch and caress our hot booties.

Finally, I whisper, "One Month Babe, our future's in your hands, I love you without a doubt. We'll talk, playing sneaky sex games until you feel our love stands strong. After which we're racing across town to shop for Engagement Rings and a Big Fat Strapon!

"If okay with you, I'd like us to have a small double wedding at Church with Solenge and Mavis. Pastor Evans's marrying them, so we can make it a Twofer, getting married a month before moving into our new home. The timing is perfect, with us having dated about 9 months before getting married.

Alexis looks at me, tears running down her cheeks, "YES, let's keep our plans quiet for a week, just among Solenge/Mavis, Allison/Liz, and Ginny/Darla, our nuclear family."

She Kisses Me Wetly, "Celestine, I Love You, Love Allison, and Liz. Will Marry You Next Year, and We'll Fuck Like Crazy Until Old N Gray!"

***

MBR STRAPON: SOLENGE POV

Meanwhile, in the MBR, I'm lying flat on my back legs obscenely splayed, as Mav repeatedly plummets my foaming pussy with 8" of Fat Strapon! She starts off fucking me slow and gently but picks up the pace after we've been at it for nearly 15 minutes. Then Mav starts steadily pounding me into the bed like a runaway Jackhammer.

My legs draped wide over Mav's shoulders, pussy juices dripping into my TAINT, flowing on into my welcoming butt crevice. While mercilessly pounding me, Mav leans in biting my nipples, hurtling me into a blazing-hot orgasm.

Both thighs wildly spasm, my entire body quivering violently, "Cumming Mav, Oh Hell I'm Fucking Cumming," my pussy spraying Mav's tummy with creamy girly Cum.

Mav flips me to Doggie, then fiercely Smack-Smack my booty, and starts rabidly fucking my gaping pussy again.

Mav roars, "Sol, that's all the CUM you got babe. I'll fuck your needy pussy so hard you'll splatter those juices out of this Universe, onto Jupiter's Inner-Halo Ring!"

Me groaning, "Mav Darling, my pussy's been empty waiting on you for five hellish years! So, are you gonna fuck my pussy like you own it or talk it to death?"

Mav rasps, "Oh, I see, bad girl Sol wants to get sassy! Tell you what, your babe Mav, gonna fuck that sassiness right outa you!" as she goes into hyperdrive slamming deeper and deeper into my pussy.

Mav tosses me onto my back, ramming my knees solidly into my tits, and it feels like she sinks all 8" of the strapon up to my navel. Now having me at her mercy, Mav starts pounding me into a series of earth-shaking Cums, sending me off into, The 5 th Dimension!

"Oh, Gawd My Darling Mav, Rest, I Need Rest, "Well Fuck Me Into Outer Space, I'm cumming again! OK, my darling, you win, so pretty-please stop fucking me crazy, I need rest."

"Sol, your mouth's bigger than your pussy, and I'll take care of that for you right now."

So, Mav jumps up like a Gazelle, rips the Strapon off, and flops that drenched pussy fully on my face, "I'll bet this Kitty-Cat will keep that Fresh n Sassy mouth of yours full n shut for a while."

I'm so thrilled with Mav giving my poor n sore pussy a Strapon break. So, I climb up into her, sucking like a lost soul in the Sahara Desert, praying for a shimmering waterhole.

Just when I think it can't get better, Mav dives in, sucking my pussy 69ing as if she finds that Mecca of a fresh watering hole.

We Cum and Cum until we're Cummed Out, then turn to lie in each other's arms. Now huffing and puffing like the Puffing Billy Train, going up the Dandenong Mountain Ranges from Fern Tree Gully.

Mav kisses me tenderly, "Sol, I'm gonna always fuck you crazy, but love you more than anything/anyone on this planet, along with our girls and extended Church/Ballet Family!"

We'll R n R a few more days until our kids come home from their Equestrian Vacation with Asia and Beth.

***

It takes Alexis less than 24 hours in our GBR to commit to her and Celestine becoming a couple, but they're keeping it on the down and low for the next two weeks.

A few days later, Allison, Liz, Ginny, and Darla arrive home from the mountain resort, tired and happy, but missing us Moms. After hearing the news of Alexis and Celestine now dating, the double wedding in 7 to 9 months, and us redesigning our home for two families, the girls are ecstatic.

Ginny, Darla, Allison, and Liz, gleefully jump up and down all over the place, hugging and kissing. Allison places Icing On The Cake, "Now, we four sisters will live in the same home all the time, SPECTACULAR!"

***

Alexis, Celestine, Mavis, Me, and the 4-Sisters are actively redesigning our home, currently midway through construction. The upstairs will have two huge connecting ensuite bedrooms and a central library, with study desks for each girl.

Allison and Liz will share one ensuite bedroom and Darla and Ginny share the other, both bedrooms opening into the central library. The sisters want a bit of privacy but ask for the open space connecting both BR Suites to the Library/Study room. This allows the girls to easily work together on school projects, dance practice, or just hang out for fun.

Additionally, there'll be two smaller bedrooms n baths upstairs, one for Paul and another for Nina/Cyndee when the kids overnight at our place. There's also a separate play and game room upstairs for fun and non-school activities.

Mavis/Me and Alexis/Celestine have ensuite MBRs on the main level, as well as a third ensuite GBR. The Kitchen, Den, Living Room, Dining Room, Laundry, and other small rooms are also on the main level. Our home is huge, but perfectly designed for two close-knit same-sex families of four adults and four kids.

When our kids are down for the night and asleep upstairs, we'll feel okay occasionally having a Fume Blanc and quiet smooch in the lounge area and/or privately in our MBR suites.

***

Time flies when you're having fun and/or busting your butt working. It seems as if 6-months' time passes like the Drop Of A Hat!

Pastor Evans married us last month in a quiet ceremony after Sunday Morning Worship. So, Mavis, Alexis, Celestine, Me, and the girls are happily moving into our new home in Avon, CO. We're now two extended Church/Business/Dance families sharing a beautiful new home.

Six months from now the Energy Consortium and Dance Foundation Avon, CO HQs will officially open. The Consortium CEO, Jeff Addison, wife Marilyn, and kids, Paul, Nina/Cyndie will move into their new home in our development the same week.

For the present time, Asia and Beth remain in their Vail. CO Condo, 8 miles from Avon.

We'll have a blowout Church/Business/Foundation Function, celebrating our Marriages, Avon Business, Liz's Adoption, and our Extended Family(s), finally all together in Vail-Avon, Colorado.

Ode To My Mom's Now Complete!

The End

Billyslate © 2023