Ode To My Mom: 03 Sequel - Solenge and Mavis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavis and Celestine scheme in their den office for a week, planning two days of wild partying for the four of us. It's an Adult Engagement Night Fun Time for Mavis and me, but I later learn Celestine has her eyes on Alexis. She's unsure of Alexis's feelings about dating a Trans-Girl, so bad girls, Mavis and Celestine hatch this scheme.

It's Friday night, and the four of us are aching to party. With the kids away, Mavis suggests we maximize our fun time by Celestine and Alexis staying at our place and sharing the ensuite GBR.

Those Two Little Tramps also scheme us into going Commando wearing Little Black Cocktail Dresses, and Black Patterned Thigh Highs. We're in 3" Black Jimmy Choo heels and nice jewelry, all four looking Hot To Trot.

Alexis is a bit wary of our hot-to-trot party dresses since we're dining at Ruth's Chris. But Mavis and Celestine egg her on saying no one but us will know we're naked under our dresses.

Alexis's biggest concern is her Western Region Manager (RM) is working the Ruth's Chris Vail Restaurant, giving her 5 days of downtime. So, Mavis suggests Alexis reserve our table in a quiet private business-friendly area.

Those Tramps, Mavis, and Christine are busy little beavers, up until this morning, so I know something's up. But thinking about it I decided to let the situation play out tonight.

Several times Mavis reminds me we're drinking Singapore Slings at home, before dining at Ruth's Chris, so make them strong n tasty. We're standing in the living room ready for our first toast of the evening when Mav takes a sip of her cocktail frowning, "Sol, come with me a minute," taking me to the eat-in kitchen area.

Mav pulls out a chair and sits, my heart flutters, eyes big as billiard balls. She grins, "Over My Knee Now, Sol! Those Slings Taste Like Fruit Juice, not extra strong like I ask," so I crawl onto her lap, and she neatly folds my dress up to my waist. With my bare bottom tilted up as a pristine target. Mav chants, "Sol Is A Bad Girl, Spank-Spank-Spank!"

My naked booty stings as Mav leans in giving it a few cool wet soothing kisses. Standing Mavs reaches out to me and we saunter back into the living room, to a speechless Celestine and Alex.

Mavis smiles, "Just so you guys know when we party, I'm Mav, and my babe is Sol, who's a bad girl giving us weak Slings tonight. So, I give her 3-Hard Spanks for slacking off on the booze, one for each of us."

Mav grins naughtily, "Alexis, earlier today I decided Celestine's your boss this weekend, so give your babe Alexis a quick booty slap." Celestine hesitates, and Mav yells "Right Now Celestine" who firmly swats Alexis's booty, over her dress.

Frowning, Celestine growls, "Alexis when we're home this weekend, all of your Bad Girl Spanks will be bare bottom-firm, so you best be a Good Girl For Me!"

Alexis looks a bit wary, not quite digesting what's truly going on in our lounge. She sees Mav order me to the kitchen and hears three loud spanks. Mav tells Alexis, Celestine's boss this weekend, who gives Alexis a firm swat on her covered tushy.

So, I gingerly trot off to doctor the Slings, humming a cute tune, "Searchin' For A Love n Gonna Find Her n Bring Her In" by The Coasters. I add double portions of Grand Marnier and Beefeaters Gin to the first batch, so the doctored Slings are howling loud n good.

I'm now fairly certain the mischief my babe and Celestine plan, is to Bring Alexis In close n tight to Celestine, so Alexis's in for an interesting night and weekend.

***

We're seated at Ruth's Chris, sipping glasses of Fume Blanc, normally only drinking hard booze at home. Mav and I sit our bodies touching, her hand under my dress, roving up and down my damp inner thighs. She keeps darting her fingers near paradise, hastily retreating when a server or bus person comes near.

Alexis nervously jerks away from Celestine, then settles back in close as Celestine whispers something in her ear. So, I murmur, "Mav, what the hell is going on, I know you and Celestine are up to No Good?"

Mav smirks, "Can't talk much here, but will tell you everything later back home. Celestine has fallen for Alexis but's scared to hit on her, so I help Celestine make a plan to bring Alexis under control tonight." sneakily running her hand fully up my inner thighs, flicking my wet pussy lips and hairs.

Catching my breath and gasping, "Babe. are you and Celestine out of your friggin minds, I don't think Alexis's into girls?"

Mav looks wickedly at me, "Bad girl Sol, sassing her lover, three hard bare-bottom spanks for you the minute we get home!" grabbing a handful of pussy hair. "Want to say anything else miss smarty-no-panties, Sol?"

My legs tremble as I think about Mav's promise earlier, to spank my tushy hard. And then fuck me into oblivion with our Fat 8" Strapon, so red-faced I nod NO, not uttering a sound.

Mav pulls me close for a sweet kiss, "Still love me my darling, Sol?"

Quietly, I kiss Mav scratching her dewy-coated inner thighs, "YES darling I'll always love you, spanking included!".

Alexis goes to the lounge to speak with the Floor Manager (FM), so I quickly tell Celestine, that Sol knows almost everything. "Did you get fully under Alexis's dress to play with her pussy hairs?"

Celestine snidely, "Didn't you guys see her jump, Mav, I think you're right Alexis likes me a lot, cause her inner thighs are smeared with warm wet pussy cream. But I don't want to ruin our friendship if we're wrong."

Mavis grins, "Go easy on the pussy-play Celestine, because it's Alexis's workplace. Invent something she's done wrong like her not sitting close enough so your thighs touch, then tell her she's getting a good bare booty spanking the moment we get home!"

Just then some guy who's had one too many comes to our table asking for Alexis. Celestine goes deathly quiet, but my future wife Mav's fully on it.

She looks hard at him, "Alexis's not working tonight, and we're having a private dinner. The Western Division Regional Manager (RM) is in charge if you need help."

Alexis comes back toward our table, blanching when she sees the guy, quickly sliding in beside Celestine.

Before Alexis says a word, Celestine looks her in the eye, "That's One!" as Alexis's body visibly stiffens.

Jeanette, the FM briskly steps up to our table, "This is a private reserved area, sir, so you must leave.

He hesitates, "Jeanette firmly, now sir!" as he angrily slinks away.

Alexis pulls Celestine in for a quick hug, "Thanks for letting me sit close, Celestine. I hate that guy because he always tries to hit on me whenever his company has a dinner meeting here."

Celestine snickers, "Just tell him I'm your lover and don't like guys hitting on my babe. But you're still getting a spanking as soon as we're back at Sol and Mav's place. We four gorgeous ladies are having a beautiful evening and some drunk guy comes searching for My Date, Alexis!"

Alexis looks inquiringly at Celestine, "That stupid guy bothers me, and I don't like him, now you're spanking ME later because he's a pain. We're switching to real booze 'cause I badly need a stiff one now?"

Celestine sweetly kisses her on the cheek, "You love Whiskey Sours Alexis, so let's all order a special one with double alcohol, since we're Ubering home tonight."

Celestine pulls Alexis in for a warm hug, I think because she looks a bit teary-eyed about getting spanked later. Celestine whispers something to Alexis, kissing her cheek, which seems to ease her nerves. So, Alexis relaxes with a smile, laying her head on Celestine's shoulder.

Other than the rude guy, we have a ball especially when Alexis loosens up after her strong drink. The food's great as usual, and the price is certainly right, since the RM comps our evening, rewarding Alexis's hard work.

***

Now in our candle-lit lounge drinking Slings, laughing about tonight's antics when I spy Mav nodding at Celestine.

Smiling at Alexis, Celestine walks closer to Mav and me sitting across from them. She reaches back for Alexis, who looks strangely confused!

Celestine frowns, "Now Bad Girl," firmly swatting Alexis's booty when she's beside her. "Alexis, I need you to listen carefully, this isn't easy for me.

"If tonight seems strange, it is, as I've had this dilemma for a long time, actually since we first met. It's been difficult hiding my sadness from Mavis, working closely with her for the past few weeks.

One day Mavis asks, "Celestine, something's on your mind, maybe it'll help if you share it with me?"

Crying, "I lay all my desires and fears on Mavis about where my life is going. So, Mavis being Mavis urges me to stop whining and face my fears (do as I say not as I do).

"I've had feelings for you since we first met in the Pastor's office, and you hug me as I'm upset about Liz being left alone. She's so vulnerable, I shudder every time I think about her sitting there in darkness early Sunday morning."

Celestine continues, "Later you offer to move into a larger place, sharing with the two of us, helping me keep Liz safe. I'm the happiest I've been since having the SRS at 18.

'So, I confess to Mavis of being scared I will lose the happiness I have if I tell you my feelings. But I have a surprise chance to open up to you, with Asia and Beth taking the kids on a 10-day horseback riding vacation.

"I go along with Mavis's plans for this weekend but am almost stunned out of my panties (if I had any on) when Mavis takes Solenge to the kitchen area, and Solidly Spanks her.

"I'm supposed to follow Mavis's lead tonight, bringing you under my control pretending it's a game. But I'm Scared Shitless, thinking oh no way am I doing that!

Then that drunk guy comes to our table asking for you, which pisses me off royally because I love you and you're mine. So, in my anger, I see Mavis is right, I want you as mine and need to tell you."

Celestine stops sorting out her and Mavis's devious plan, yanking Alexis back to the sofa, and over her lap. Flipping Alexis's dress up to her waist baring her curvy bottom. "Alexis, I love You, Allison, and Liz, so want you as mine from tonight forward; Spank-Spank-Spank!"

Answer my one question, Alexis, "Do you love me like I love you?"

Alexis pleads the 5th with Celestine, "Please wait a minute, this is also so new and sudden, I'm just taking in everything you say. We need to talk this through, so please give me a chance before spanking me again."

Alexis's teary-eyed, "Celestine, you're dropping this news suddenly, giving no warning before Spanking me hard is unfair. I can see you being angry at the idiot guy, but I haven't dated or been romantic with anyone since Allison was two years old."

Alexis sniffles, "The first time I hear about us being lovers is when Allison asks me, Mom, are you and Mom Celestine in love?"

Mavis and Celestine are in shock, and Celestine hugs Alexis, "Darling, Mavis, and I never talk with the girls or Solenge about me being in love with you?"

Alexis relaxes in Celestine's arms sighing, "I believe you, it's just so confusing. Allison and Liz talk with me asking if we're dating now. Allison does the talking, signing Liz who emphatically shakes her head up n down, YES.

"I say no, and Allison asks why not since You and Mom Celestine love each other?" Both girls are very happy living together as sisters and love us. So, Allison bluntly declares, "Mom, You and Mom Celestine need to start dating and then get married."

Shaking her head, "So, I'm totally confused tonight when You talk about being in love with me. I think the girls must have already talked with you about us dating, and you say YES."

Mav and I are speechless with Alexis's news about the girls until Celestine takes charge again, "Alexis, you have no excuse for not telling me about Allison and Liz wanting us together as Girlfriends.

Grinning naughtily, "Alexis, you deserve a hard-as-nails spanking for this reckless behavior. But I agree the coincidence of the girls earlier, and then me tonight talking about us being in love is very confusing. So, I'll pause your bad girl spanking while we talk privately!"

Celestine stands pulling Alexis up, holding onto her cute bottom. "Solenge, earlier Mavis set a pitcher of Slings in the GBR suite's refrigerator. I'm taking Alexis there to finish this Curious Talk of Alexis and I loving each other based on Allison and Liz's observation!"

Celestine wickedly, "If we're both alive and breathing in the morning, we'll see you at breakfast," waving bye pushing a confused Alexis toward the bedroom by her booty!

***

GBR SUITE: CELESTINE POV

Alexis and I are at a puzzling place in our lives and friendship as we enter the GBR suite. Realistically, I don't think Mavis's and my plan would lead us to this point, but decide on going for the Gold. I am also amazed to learn Allison and Liz had talked with Alexis about her and my dating and then getting hitched.

Hugging Alexis, while expertly unsnapping her dress, which flutters to the floor leaving her naked. She gasps and I quickly smack that booty, "Shush, Alexis, I'm just making us comfortable so we can talk intimately. I love you, and will never willfully hurt you in any way. Your spankings are for being a bad girl and sexy fun keeping you off balance, but not to hurt you!"

I drop my dress and we're both standing butt-naked. I tell her to stay here as I grab the pitcher of Slings from the frig, pouring us a glass to share. Walking to the sofa, I sit length-wise legs spread wide, inviting Alexis to sit between them, which she hesitantly does.

Relaxing, I pull Alexis close until her back's resting on my pert tits. Taking a nice swig of our Sling, I pass the glass to her. "Alexis, please drink up darling and then we'll talk seriously for a while."

After she takes a healthy pull, "Alexis, I cannot force you to love me, and will not try. But honestly, I never talk with Allison and Liz about you/us. I guess children are often smarter or have more insight than adults realize. Until tonight, Mavis is the only person knowing I'm pinning for you."

Alexis silently takes another two sips of the drink, giving the glass back to me and I place it on the table. Reaching beneath Alexis's armpits, I firmly grasp both nipples gently twisting them.

She shudders from my nipple play as I wetly lick her neck and gently nip her earlobe whispering, "Alexis, you'll either have to shut me out or accept my loving you. I'm scared to death because Allison and Liz's happiness is in jeopardy, but see no way of moving forward other than directly.

"I get so angry when that guy asks for you tonight and wants to smash his face, which is unhealthy. At that point, I realize Mavis is on target urging me to open up with you. I can't harbor this intense longing long-term, without your acceptance, so I will need to move on with my life in a different direction.

"Life changes for me when we move into the 4BDR Townhouse with our girls. I want and need you as a caring and loyal partner, not just a roommate. Loving someone is not a fault, but can be painful if your love is not accepted or returned.

"I strip us naked for intimate talking, and not sex. So, it's You/Me, babe, without a façade or any other barrier between us," still playing with Alexis's nipples.

Releasing her nipples, I pass the glass again asking her to take a hefty taste and then talk openly to me. "You must say what's in your heart and soul, then we'll deal with the aftermath."

Alexis quaffs the rest of the glass and settles easily back into my boobs, which I take as a good sign. So, I'm back to my nipple play, but not licking her neck/ears so she can freely talk.

Sighing, "Celestine, I have no inkling we'd be here tonight discussing dating and love. I think about us often after Allison and Liz ask if we're dating or a couple, but put any real action on the back burner.

"Now, I know and understand without question you want us to be a couple, planning our lives together. We're jointly buying a home with Solenge and Mavis, so it's normal to wonder where our future lies?"

"I'm fairly certain I've got romantic feelings for you, but it's scary. As I explain in the lounge, I haven't dated or romanced anyone for six years, since Allison is two years old. At this moment, you're only the 2nd person ever to play with my breasts, the first being Allison's father.

"Is there a chance we can talk more about love/romance for a month? Or, is tonight a rock-hard decision, YES, or else it's over?" tears streaming down Alexis's cheeks.

Me. still playing with her generous C-cup boobs and cleavage, "Alexis, we're sitting here naked and I've only kissed your neck and ears while playing with your fat nipples. I haven't tried for Paradise, because that's a bridge too far, without first pledging our love.

"Tonight's Fair Warning you must seriously think about our being a couple and marriage. At some point soon we must actively pursue or reject the idea of romancing. Knowing Allison and Liz want us to date, and get married, takes any uncertainty of our children's feelings out of the equation!"

Taking a deep breath Alexis softly kisses my eyelids, cheeks, and lips. "I accept our actively talking about a life together, Celestine, but it may take a little time before I'm ready for the plunge into us getting engaged, and marrying."

Alexis smiles, "Let's reserve special times next month to talk over our romancing, evolving into marriage. There's no one else in my life, and I know from my dripping-wet thighs, we're both horny as hell for each other! So, when we're alone, this sweet PUSSY is yours for the taking.

Me agreeing, "But, there's another important point(s), Alexis. We're telling Mav/Sol in the morning and our girls as soon as they're home next week."

We'll emphasize, "You and I are seriously talking about our now dating. If we agree to become a couple, we'll get engaged and married before moving into our new home. Stressing, you and I need time to talk in-depth about the romantic change in our lives before telling anyone else?"

Alexis winks, "Celestine, I'm so fucking horny for you after six years of celibacy, come to me babe and let's have our Coming Out Pussy Party!"

Before Alexis finishes, I'm all over her, licking her boobs, and areola, and biting those fat-stiffened nipples. We're naked, so her entire body's handy for sex play. I slide my fingers back n forth on those swollen vaginal lips soaking wet with Alexis's cream.

Jeez, her pussy is so fucking sloppy and flooded with juices, I think she's been yanking my chain with BS about being wary of us as lovers. Slinking down from Alexis's tits to her tummy, I tidy up her navel with my saliva-filled tongue. Next, I go lower pigging out on the tidal wave of creamy pussy juices streaming down her inner thighs.

At this time, I've yet to finger or suck Alexis's pussy, but she's explosively orgasming like a Horny Two-Pussied Billie Goat!

Squealing, "I'm cumming, oh Celestine you're teasing n pleasing me so good, I'm hot as the molten lava flowing from Dante's Peak. I love your tongue licking my thighs and swallowing my tangy juices. Oh, Fuck darling, I'm gonna cum so hard again, you're killing me softly?"

I pull Alexis up Doggie, kissing both cheeks of her bottom, licking down the backs of her thighs and knees as she squeals, "Celestine, we need to talk more, but I'm truly yours right this minute."