Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

Story Info
Hannah and Laena explores their relationship with Lewis.
29.2k words
4.21
3.7k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
347 Followers

Feeling rays of light peeking through the blinds and piecing his eyelids, Lewis slowly opened his eyes. He grumbled in annoyance at being awoken from his slumber. But now that Lewis was awake, he couldn't get back to sleep. So he decided to just get up. He tried to move his arms, but couldn't: it felt like they were trapped under something.

Glancing to his left, he saw Hannah sleeping with her body resting on his. He had to blink a few times to make sure that what he was seeing was real, but she was. He gazed at her very pretty facial features as she slept soundly. Then, feeling someone snuggling deeper into the right side of his body, he turned his head to find Laena sleeping next to him as well. Memories of what had happened yesterday flooded through his mind. He couldn't believe that he'd had sex with his lesbian neighbors. His face got hot recalling all the lewd activities they'd indulged in together. He shook his head, again making sure this wasn't some sort of vivid wet dream. But to his delight, it wasn't. This was real.

The last two days had been a slippery slope for Lewis. He always knew that Hannah and Laena were oddly fond of him, and that they always got a kick from making him feel flustered. He could never get a good read on them. Everything from how they acted around him, how they talked to him, and the intimate touching they shared together had sent him very mixed signals.

But the day that Hannah had come over to his apartment and given him a blowjob and the day after that, when Laena had come over - which led to even more salacious things - had changed his whole relationship with them. Just as the girls were very fond of him, Lewis was very fond of them, too. He couldn't explain why, but he just wanted to spend time with them. Hannah and Laena lit up his world in ways he couldn't imagine. So learning that they had feelings for him emotionally and sexually had made Lewis a very happy man. His chest felt warm and tingly: something he hadn't felt in a while.

Casting these contented thoughts aside, Lewis tried to carefully slip his arms out from under Hannah and Laena's bodies so he could get up. But as he did, Laena subconsciously hissed at him, causing him to stop immediately to avoid disturbing her slumber. But Hannah seemed to be more relaxed, as if she were less bothered by his movements. Managing to move his left arm out from under Hannah, Lewis now focused on the task of extricating his right arm from beneath Laena.

Working very slowly, inch by gradual inch, Lewis carefully and methodically slipped his arm out from under Laena's. Sliding free, Lewis rose carefully up out of his bed and began stretching his numb arms. "Jesus christ, I'm sore," he groaned. Glancing back over at his sleeping beauties, he chuckled to see a big wet mark on the pillow Laena was using; she was drooling profusely. "I'm definitely gonna clean all my sheets later," Lewis thought.

Lewis then noticed that Laena was subconsciously reaching out to his now empty spot on the bed. She grunted frustratedly, somehow sensing that Lewis's warm body was no longer next to hers. Laena continued to squirm around, searching for someone to snuggle with. Encountering Hannah's body, she quickly scooted her sleeping body over next to her lover's. Both of the beauties immediately embraced each other without ever opening their eyes: it seemed natural. Lewis smirked at how cute they looked holding each other as they slept.

Despite the closeness they had achieved, Lewis saw that their bodies were slightly shivering. Lewis draped his blanket over their bodies and they purred comfortably in response. Having taken care of his girls' immediate needs, Lewis was then able to remember something else he needed to do before it was too late. Hannah and Laena needed those Plan B's, the ones he kept meaning to buy but had constantly postponed!

"Shit, I need to go now!" Lewis said to himself, worrying that he could have gotten Hannah and Laena knocked up. He wasn't ready to be a father yet! And possibly having babies with two different women would be way more than he wanted to handle right now.

He ran into the bathroom and took another shower since his body was sticky from sweat and other nefarious fluids from their sexual activities throughout the night. Lewis had lost count of how many times they'd fucked. But he certainly knew that he had deposited healthy amounts of cum in both of them enough times that pregnancy was almost certain if he didn't get those Plan B's.

Lewis finished his quick shower and hastily brushed his teeth before heading back into his room to change. A glance assured him that his female lovers were still sleeping soundly. He picked some joggers and a hoodie out of his closet. Once he was fully clothed, he quietly tip-toed out of the bedroom, hoping not to wake his sleeping beauties.

He exited his apartment and fast-walked to the parking lot. Entering his car, he drove to the nearest pharmacy. Upon arriving, Lewis walked through the sliding doors and scanned the overhanging signs, trying to see where he could buy those Plan B's. He lacked familiarity with buying contraceptives any more complicated than the condoms he was always careful to use if his female counterpart wasn't on the pill. Seeing a 'Family Planning' sign, he made his way towards that aisle.

Lewis eyed the shelves as he walked down the aisle. Spotting the Plan B's, he grabbed one, tilting his head to see that it was encased in some kind of plastic security packaging. "What the heck is this?" Lewis said to himself, examining the box. Looking up at the price tag on the shelf, his eyes widened to see that each package cost fifty dollars.

"Why is this so expensive!" he exclaimed, now understanding why they were security locked. "Please tell me they at least have more than one pill." But reading the box told him that each package only contained a single dose.

Lewis took a deep breath and sighed. Now he would have to buy two of these things. But given that they were for Hannah and Laena, of course he needed to go ahead and spend the money. And plus he felt responsible for putting them at risk of pregnancy. Grabbing a second box, he remembered Laena saying that she never wanted to use condoms ever again. The verbiage on the boxes indicated that the effects last a decent amount of time. But, not wanting to take any chances, Lewis went ahead and grabbed another two boxes. Although Lewis could afford them, spending this much money still kinda stung.

"I'm going to need to have a talk with Hannah and Laena about going on contraceptive pills if they want to keep going raw. I can't keep buying these things!" Lewis thought to himself.

"Lewis? Is that you?" a voice called out to him.

Turning his head quickly, Lewis saw Ashley, the receptionist from his work. Although, in light of all the other things she did for the company, she was more like the official secretary. "Uh, hey, Ashley," he greeted.

"What are you doing at the pharmacy?" Ashley asked. His lovely blonde co-worker was just engaging in idle conversation but, as she glanced down at the bunch of boxes Lewis was holding, her pretty blue eyes widened to see that they were Plan B's. And not just one Plan B, but multiple packages that she knew weren't exactly inexpensive...

Seeing that she had noticed the boxes he was holding, Lewis's face got hot. He didn't quite know how to explain to his good friend from work why he was buying these things. "I- uh, was just buying some things..." he said, trying to belatedly roll his well-muscled forearms to hide the boxes.

Ashley felt flustered at having seen him with all those Plan B's. "Oh my goodness," she thought. She had known Lewis since he had first joined the company and he had told her about his bad breakup with his ex, so she was well aware that he never really participated in dating. Seeing him with all these Plan B's at least suggested that his sex life was rearing back up.

"Uh, I guess you had a lucky night," Ashley joked, chuckling uneasily. She had a really good relationship with him, so she felt she could afford to make what otherwise might have been a potentially awkward joke.

Lewis was embarrassed about this whole predicament. But he'd always been able to confide in Ashley about things of a personal nature. Not wanting to lie, but also not wanting to delve into the details of his radically-changed relationship with Hannah and Laena, he might as well give Ashley part of the truth.

"I, uh, yeah. I guess you could say I got lucky. But don't go around and tell everyone about this. I don't want any gossip," he replied.

"So who's the lucky girl?" Ashley asked, feeling a small tinge of jealousy. Although she was really good friends with Lewis, she was already dating someone, so she had never had to deal with any romantic feelings towards him. But she had recently broken up with her ex, so she had found herself paying more attention to Lewis. Learning that he had now gotten sexually involved with some other girl made her feel things that she didn't want to reveal.

"And why do you need that many Plan B's? You know, Lewis, one pill works just fine," she added, tilting her head out of curiosity.

Lewis's heart pounded as he again felt unsure how to explain the excessive amounts of contraceptives he was cradling in his arms. Thinking quickly, however, he replied, "Uh, this is just in case! I just want to exercise caution. Don't want any accidents, heh heh."

"Huh? Why don't you just buy condoms? It's a whole lot cheaper," Ashley suggested. Again, Lewis didn't feel comfortable disclosing his female lover's specific desire not to ever use condoms again.

"Uh, sorry, Ashley. But that's personal stuff..." Lewis said, trying to deflect her line of questioning without sounding like he was upset with her personally.

"Oh! Uh- I didn't mean to intrude into your personal stuff. Sorry!" Ashley apologized, feeling her face glowing with embarrassment.

"No, no, you're fine, Ashley," Lewis reassured. "It's just that things are pretty complicated right now. I don't want to reveal too much," he added, not knowing what else to say.

"Complicated? What does he mean by that?" Ashley wondered. "What do you mean by complicated?" she asked.

"Uh, it's nothing, Ashley. I've probably said too much already," Lewis answered promptly, aware that every additional piece of information was just making her more curious. And, knowing Ashley, she was particularly keen on certain things and could figure things out pretty quickly, given the right pieces of information.

But before Lewis could say anything else, his phone rang. Jumbling all four boxes into the curve of his left arm, he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see who was calling. It was Laena. "I have to take this call real quick," he told Ashley. She just nodded as he proceeded to answer the call.

"Hey, what's up?" Lewis said, turning his back towards Ashley, not wanting her to pick up on his conversation.

"Um, where are you, Lewis?" Laena got right to the point.

"I'm at the pharmacy right now buying those Plan B's, remember?" Lewis answered.

"Oh, yeah... But that's not the point, Mister. You just up and left us without even saying anything. What's up with that?" Laena replied.

"You two were sleeping so soundly, I didn't want to bother you guys. But don't worry, I'll be back soon, Laena," Lewis answered.

"Awww, you didn't want to wake us. You're so sweet, Lewis. Hey, Hannah, did you hear that? Lewis said he didn't want to wake us up." Lewis heard Laena's phone being handed to someone else.

"Hiii, Lewis," Hannah's voice came on the phone.

"Hey, Hannah," Lewis greeted.

"Thanks for buying us those Plan B's. We really appreciate it," Hannah said.

"It's no problem. I would do anything for you two," Lewis replied. His chest was starting to feel warm and tingly.

"Ugh, don't say such things, you're gonna make me pass out with how sweet you are!" Hannah gushed. "Now hurry up and get back here. Laena is getting needy again, she really wants you right now. She's getting ravenous." Lewis felt excited hearing that he was about to get some more action from his lesbian lovers.

Meanwhile, Ashley stood there awkwardly while Lewis was talking on the phone. She wanted to be respectful and not listen in on his conversation. But he had made her feel very curious and she couldn't help wanting to know more about his personal activities. So, quietly taking a few steps towards him, she began to eavesdrop on his little conversation.

As Ashley listened, she could tell that he was talking to a girl. "Is this the lucky girl?" she wondered. Growing even more flustered and jealous, she leaned in closer so she could hear even better. Her eyes widened as she realized that Lewis was conversing with two separate girls. Based on what little she could hear of the way they were talking to Lewis, their conversation was still painting a pretty clear picture for her. "Oh my god," Ashley thought as she figured out why he was buying so many Plan B's. "It wasn't just one lucky girl, it was two!" she concluded. Ashley blushed, she hadn't known that her good friend from work could be such a stud!

"Of course. I'll stop by and get you guys some breakfast on my way back. Alright now, later," Lewis said into the phone. Hearing these concluding words, Ashley quickly returned to her previous position and tried to play it cool.

Lewis turned back around to face Ashley. "Sorry about that," he said, tucking his phone back into his pocket. Ashley just nodded, trying to hide her blushing face.

"Anyways, so why are you at the pharmacy?" Lewis asked, trying to direct the conversation away from his intimate life.

Shaking her head to bring herself back into focus, Ashley replied, "Oh, I was just going to pick up some medicine for my allergies. Nothing much," she answered. "I just saw you wander in here, so I thought I would say hi." Lewis just smiled and nodded in response. Ashley's stomach fluttered in response to his warm smile: he really was an attractive guy, on top of apparently being such a stud.

"Sorry to cut things short, Ashley, but I have to get going. It's been nice talking to you, and I'll be seeing you at work," Lewis said, walking over to her and giving her a side hug. Ashley blushed to feel the solidity of his strong body against hers.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later then," she replied softly, before pulling away from their hug.

Giving her one last wave, Lewis made his way to the register, paid for those expensive pills, and made his way out of the pharmacy so that he could buy some breakfast for Hannah and Laena on his way back home.

-

Lying there in Lewis's bed, Hannah and Laena gushed about their recent sexual endeavors. They still couldn't believe that they had hot steamy sex with their neighbor almost all night long. They snickered at the thought that they could have gone for even longer, but poor Lewis had been pooped by their fifth round.

"Is Lewis home yet?" Hannah asked, kicking her legs in the air out of boredom.

"He just texted me that he'll be back in a few minutes," Laena replied, playing with her phone. "Ugh, I can't wait any longer," she whined.

"Laena, he's only been gone for an hour, can't you just wait?" Hannah said, dropping her legs onto the mattress and looking over at her. Hannah still couldn't get accustomed to her girlfriend's strange neediness towards Lewis. She grew a little jealous that Laena didn't behave that same way towards her.

"Babe, relax. He's coming back to us. But your girlfriend's still right here for you. I wished you acted like this for me..." Hannah said, squinting her eyes.

Putting her phone down, Laena saw Hannah's look of jealousy. Realizing what she was doing to Hannah's feelings, Laena scooted over to her girlfriend and snuggled into her body. "I- I'm sorry. I'm getting ahead of myself..." Laena said softly. "It's just that I feel really attached to Lewis. I have no idea why."

Turning her body to face Laena, Hannah replied, "Ugh, you are something else, you know that?" Laena looked a little sad, like she was giving Hannah puppy eyes.

"Stop that! That's my thing!" Hannah exclaimed, pushing Laena's face with her hand. They just chuckled at their playfulness.

"But, anyways," Hannah forced herself back into her jealous mood. "I wish you were this needy for me..." Laena just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah? You want me to be needy for you?" Laena said, sitting up from the bed. "You want me to pout and miss my lovely girlfriend?" Hannah's eyes widened in delight.

Seeing Hannah starting to smile, Laena intensified her act. "You know when I was here alone with Lewis, all I could think about was you. I missed you so much, babe. Everything we did together, I really wished you were there to see it." Although it sounded like an act, everything Laena was saying was all so true.

"Aww, really?" Hannah blushed.

"Mhm. And I also want to thank you for bringing up this entire fantasy. This whole thing has been so fun to experience with you. If it wasn't for you, none of this would have ever been possible. This whole thing with Lewis and us has never made me more happy!" Laena said, smiling happily.

Hannah's eyes started to water, seeing how happy Laena was. Hannah was also very happy about how this whole fantasy had unfolded for them. Yes, they had made a new sex partner, but he was way more than that. The way he cared for them and made love to them was making Hannah and Laena's lives so much more fulfilling. Although she was well aware of the cliche that 'a woman doesn't need a man to be happy,' Hannah strongly disagreed. Lewis made them feel safe and comfortable. And, plus, she loved being pampered and taken care of, who wouldn't?

"Hannah, are you gonna cry," Laena queried.

"Yes," Hannah nodded, as her eyes watered even more.

Laena just shook her head and smiled, before pulling her into a deep kiss. "I love you," Hannah said between their lips.

"I love you, too," Laena replied, falling deeper into the intimacy of their kiss.

Their soft kissing quickly turned into a full on make out session. Wrapping their arms around each other's bodies, Hannah and Laena pulled each other deeper into their kissing. "Mmmhh, mhm, hmmm," they moaned.

But hearing the shake of the bedroom door handle, they pulled apart from their kiss and looked excitedly towards the door. Hannah and Laena's heart skipped as their male lover entered the bedroom bearing a glass of water and two Plan B boxes.

"Hiii, Lewis," the girls greeted in unison.

"Hey," Lewis greeted back, walking over to the side of the bed.

Hannah and Laena watched him as he set the glass of water down on the bedside table and began to unbox the pills from their packages. "If you guys want to keep doing it raw, you two need to go on the pill. 'Cause I can't keep buying these things, they are so expensive!" Lewis said, popping the pills into his palm from their plastic containers.

"Uh, yeah. We can go on the pill," Hannah replied immediately.

"You guys don't want to talk about it with each other?" Lewis asked, surprised by her quick response.

"No, we love fucking you raw. I'm not going back to those stupid condoms. I'll definitely go on the pill," Laena jumped in.

"Huh, that was a quick conversation," Lewis said in relief. "Here, take this." Lewis took one of the pills and placed it into Laena's palm. She promptly popped the pill into her mouth. Grabbing the glass of water, Lewis raised it to her mouth and she drank it out of his hand. Lewis was relieved to see her gulping down the pill.

Turning to Hannah, Lewis put his hand out to give her the Plan B. Hannah just stared at his hand and did nothing. "Uh, Hannah? Take it," Lewis said, sounding a bit confused about her inaction.

Joko44
Joko44
347 Followers
123456...9