Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Screw what other guys do. When they see that we are with our man, they'll surely keep their eyes off of us," Hannah reassured. Laena began to relax a bit more after hearing that. Knowing that Lewis was there to protect them from any obnoxious onlookers made her feel more secure.

"Uh, okay," Laena concluded. "I'll wear it." Hannah smiled with glee.

"Eeek! You're gonna look so pretty!" Hannah gushed. Laena rolled her pretty green eyes and proceeded to put on the white romper.

Once it was on, Laena inspected her body to see how it looked. "How do I look, babe?" Laena asked Hannah.

"God, you're gonna make my nose bleed. You look so hot, babe!" she replied excitedly. Laena felt flustered by her compliments, she always loved hearing her girlfriend praise how she looked.

"Thanks, babe," Laena said, walking over to Hannah and giving her a peck on the lips. "We need to finish getting ready. Let's go." Grabbing her hand Laena led her back into the bathroom so they could put their makeup on.

Adding some light makeup to their already attractive faces, they also made sure to hide the copious amounts of hickies that Lewis had littered on their necks. As they finished up, they jumped a little at hearing someone calling out for them in their apartment.

"Hannah, Laena?!" Lewis inquired. The girls' hearts raced at the timbre of his familiar voice. Quickly finishing up what they were doing, they exited their room and went into the main area of their apartment.

As they came into his view, Lewis's eyes immediately met with theirs. Glancing up and down their bodies, he began to feel his face grow warm. He was in awe of how pretty they looked. "Uh, you two look amazing," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. The girls blushed hearing Lewis compliment them.

"Thanks, Lewis," Hannah and Laena chorused.

Eyeing up their man, they saw he was wearing some nice khaki summer shorts and a white polo with a fanny pack wrapped around his shoulder. "And you look so handsome," Laena said, biting her lip.

"Mhm, I love your outfit babe, you look so good!" Hannah gushed, running up to him to give him a kiss on the lips. Wanting some love, too, Laena followed Hannah and gave Lewis a kiss as well.

Pulling away from their kiss, Laena got a view just behind Lewis's neck and saw the hickies that she had given him. Her face got hot seeing how exposed to view her love bites were. It appeared that he hadn't noticed they were there, tucked away as they were near the back of his neck. Laena was surprised that she hadn't caught their appearance earlier. But, then, Lewis had kept her pretty busy!

"Uh, Lewis? You have hickies on your neck..." Laena told him. Lewis immediately felt the back of his neck; noting a pang of soreness, he winced in slight discomfort.

"What?! Let me see!" Hannah exclaimed. As she got a better view of the crime scene, her mouth fell agape at the extent of the damage. "I don't remember giving you these." She looked over at Laena and deduced that she was the culprit. Laena could only smile uneasily out of embarrassment.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You naughty girl, Laena," Hannah shook her head with a smirk. "Lewis could you come with me to our bedroom, we can't have you going out like this."

Taking his hand, she led him into their bedroom, with Laena trooping closely along behind them. Lewis's heart palpitated at being in Hannah and Laena's bedroom for the first time. As they entered the room, Hannah instructed him to sit on the bed and wait while she got some makeup from the bathroom.

As he sat there waiting, Laena leaned on the jamb of the door to their room and watched Lewis scanning his surroundings. "You like our room?" she asked, drawing his attention to her.

"I- er, yeah... You two have a very nice room..." Lewis nervously replied. Laena just smiled at him: he looked like a child seeing something amazing for the first time.

She walked over to him, sat herself down on his lap, and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Are you thinking about fucking us in our bed?" Lewis was taken aback by her salacious question. He didn't say anything, but Laena knew exactly what he was thinking. Moving over to his face, she leaned in and planted her supple lips against his. Their kiss quickly escalated into a make out session.

As they made out, Laena grabbed Lewis's hands and guided them onto her soft hind cheeks. "Mhmm," she moaned as he took firm control of her ass with his strong hands. Grabbing his face, she kissed him, their tongues twirling and twining together. Lewis hungrily licked the inside of Laena's mouth, trying to taste as much of her sweet saliva as possible. The two quickly became aroused. As things heated up, Laena moaned, feeling his crotch growing in mass and poking up into hers. As a result, Laena's pussy began to dampen her panties.

Lewis and Laena were on the verge of giving in to their lust, ripping their clothes off, and just fucking. But before they could, they were interrupted by Hannah. "HEY! I was only gone for two seconds and you two are already trying to fuck each other. You two are horny monsters."

"Uh, sorry, babe..." Laena said, pulling away from Lewis's lips and hopping off his lap. Hannah just shook her head and sat herself down next to Lewis with some makeup supplies in hand.

Taking a brush with concealer on it, she brought it up to his neck. But before she applied it to his skin she stopped. "You know what, Laena, you do it. I wanna have a turn making out with Lewis," she said, handing the makeup to Laena.

Laena was taken aback at her girlfriend's sudden orders and could only watch as Hannah planted herself on Lewis's lap. "Oh, hard are we?" she playfully queried, feeling his already hardened crotch against her. Smiling seductively, she leaned forward and planted her lips against Lewis's.

As they passionately made out, Laena rolled her eyes and went to work on Lewis's bruised neck. Taking the brush, she ran it along the skin of the back of his neck, applying the concealer. But the constant jerking and moving of Hannah and Lewis as they were making out was interfering with Laena's work. "Hey! Could you two cool it down a bit, you're making it hard for me over here," Laena complained.

"Mmmff, sorry, babe," Hannah replied, momentarily separating her lips from Lewis's before connecting back with him more sedately.

Now that they were a bit more relaxed, Laena was able to proceed with her duties. Once finished, she leaned back to get a better look at her handiwork. Seeing that his hickies were now invisible to the naked eye, she pridefully smirked. "All done, Lewis," she announced, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Reclaiming his lips from Hannah, he leaned over and gave Laena a kiss on the lips. "Thanks," he said with a warm smile. Laena's stomach fluttered and she blushed.

"Of course! Now, could you two stop what you're doing, we have a date to go on," Laena urged, pushing on Lewis's broad shoulder to get up.

Rolling her pretty brown eyes, Hannah got up from Lewis's lap and began to gather her things. As she did that, Laena got up as well. Stretching out a hand to help Lewis up; he smiled and grabbed on. Laena gasped as his strength and weight pulled against her. But gritting her teeth, she managed to haul him up.

The two hot looking ladies snagged their purses, then went over to the door and began to put on their footwear. Hannah decided to slip on some black ankle strap wedge sandals. Meanwhile, Laena was still thinking about what she was going to wear. She couldn't decide what would work best with her romper, so she dithered, biting her thumb and staring blankly at the shoe rack.

"How about these?" Hannah suggested, indicating a pair of black high heel stilettos. Laena's eyes widened at her suggestion.

"I'm not wearing those! We're going to be walking a lot at the mall. My feet will be killing me!" Laena exclaimed. Hannah just sighed, effectively admitting that Laena was right.

Sighing with frustration, Laena glanced over at Lewis, who was now standing next to her. She saw that he was examining the shoe rack with care. Seeing how his eyes were roving over their array of footwear, she smiled and decided to let their new lover help decide.

"What do you think I should wear, Lewis?" Laena asked.

Snapping out of his stare, Lewis shook his head and faced Laena, "Er- I really shouldn't choose for you. Just pick whatever you want. I'm sure you'll look as stunning as always." Laena blushed at his reassurance. But she still wanted him to decide.

"No, you pick," she insisted. Before Lewis could counter with anything, Laena shot him a scary glare. She wasn't taking no for an answer.

Sighing, he capitulated and crouched down to the shoe rack. Though he kept his preferences to himself, he did have a thing for how women dressed. Especially in light of his changed relationship with Hannah and Laena. He just loved how feminine and pretty Hannah looked in her dress and how Laena filled out that sexy romper.

After a bit of rummaging through the shoe rack, his eyes widened as he saw something that he thought would work perfectly for Laena's outfit. Grabbing it from the shoe rack, he went over to Laena and presented her with a pair of brown tie leg gladiator sandals.

"Oh? You want me to wear those?" Laena queried. Lewis abashedly nodded. "I never knew you had such good taste in women's styling," she smirked.

"Yeah, that's actually a really good choice, Lewis. How did you know those would work?" Hannah added.

"Er- I just thought Laena would look nice in them, that's all..." he trailed off.

"Hmm, these will work," Laena agreed. "But could you be a sweetheart and help me put them on? These things are kinda annoying to get on." Nodding, Lewis began helping her with the sandals.

Grasping her left ankle, he gently lifted her foot up and slipped her sandal on just like she was a princess. Laena could only blush as her stomach fluttered with affection for how caring her male lover was. Pulling the sandal's string up her ankle, he zipped up the back and proceeded to do the same with her other foot.

Once finished, Lewis stood back up and got a good look at Laena. "Wow, you look so good, babe," Hannah said, biting her lip. Laena just giggled and smiled happily. Then looking over at Lewis, he saw that he was entranced with her appearance.

Rolling her eyes, she went over to him and leaned up to give him a quick peck on the lips, snapping him out of his trance. "Thanks for the suggestion. I'm really digging this style. Now let's get out of here." Everyone nodded and proceeded out of the apartment.

-

Getting into Lewis's car, the girls sat in the back together, while he occupied the driver's seat alone in the front. Hannah and Laena knew that otherwise they would be fighting for whoever got the shotgun seat, so sitting together was the best compromise. Once buckled in, Lewis pulled off and drove to the mall.

As soon as they were parked in that mall's expansive lot, they got out to make their way into the large shopping center. Hannah and Laena held each other's hands and skipped happily just ahead of Lewis. Lewis could only smirk at how giddy they were. As they entered the building through the sliding doors, the bustling sounds of people filled their ears.

Turning around to face Lewis, Hannah and Laena asked what he would enjoy doing. But, as always, he didn't really care, as long as it was with them. "Let's go buy you some clothes! I wanna dress you up," Hannah suggested to Lewis.

"I already have enough clothes," Lewis countered. He wasn't really sure how he felt about being dressed up by someone else. He had a particular style he tended to stick with.

"Come on, Lewis," Hannah prodded, but Lewis still looked iffy about it. Then, stepping up to him, she gave him a full blast of her notorious cute puppy eyes. "Pleeaaasseeee," she begged.

Her cuteness was overwhelming for Lewis. And his doubts were being overwritten by what he had said to himself that he didn't really care what they did, as long as it was with Hannah and Laena. With the slightest of sighs, he said, "Uh- okay."

"Yes!" Hannah cheered. Grabbing onto his hand, she dragged him to the nearest clothes store. Rolling her pretty emerald eyes, Laena followed them along.

As they walked, Hannah was moving so fast that Laena started to trail behind them. As she tried to catch up, she began feeling nervous about how people were looking at her. Laena still wasn't comfortable wearing an outfit like this out in public. It's not that her clothing was even slightly slutty. But it was somewhat exotic and stylish. And many eyes were starting to be drawn her way. Especially the eyes of other men. Attempting to tug the shorts of her romper further down her legs, she hastily caught up with Lewis and grabbed his free arm.

Feeling the sudden tug on his arm, Lewis held up, causing Hannah to be yanked backwards in turn. Swiveling around to face Laena, she saw her girlfriend's distressed look. Her eyes were shaky and cast down to the floor. "You okay?" Lewis asked.

Raising her eyes up to meet his, she replied, "I- uh-, just feel like people are constantly looking at me. Especially the men..." Hearing this, Lewis glanced up and scanned their surroundings. He didn't see many people eyeing her up. But he did notice the occasional glance from passing on goers.

Thinking of a solution to her anxiety, he said, "Come here and hold onto me. I'll keep you safe." Laena's pretty green eyes lit up at his suggestion. Stepping toward him, she quickly latched onto his muscular arm. Wrapping her right arm around his left, she hugged him tightly and placed her free hand on his forearm. Laena immediately started to relax in Lewis's safe aura. Now that she was clearly associated with his imposing male figure, she was sure that other men would avert their eyes from her, realizing that she was off limits. Though she knew that some people would still look regardless.

"Hey! I want to hold onto Lewis, too!" Hannah exclaimed, giving Laena and Lewis a jealous squint. Stepping up next to him, she mirrored Laena, and began holding onto his right arm. She hummed happily as she basked in the presence of her strong male lover.

"Come on, let's go!" Hannah ordered, leading the way forward again.

But as they walked, they were still drawing more attention than Laena liked. People kept glancing at the two stunning young women, each affectionately holding on to the same handsome man. Laena couldn't understand how comfortable Hannah seemed to be with all these people looking at her. She just appeared so confident about her appearance, which was kinda ironic since Laena was usually the more composed one in their relationship. But being in the safe aura of Lewis was helping Laena to relax a lot more. As long as she was under his wing, she felt safe. As they continued to make their way through the mall, Laena slowly but surely got more comfortable with the outfit she was wearing. Eventually her anxiety subsided and she was able to proceed as normal.

Arriving at one of their favorite places to shop for clothes, the girls dragged him around the store to the men's section and picked out a plethora of clothes for him to try on. "How's this one?" Hannah said, bringing a shirt with Japanese symbols up to her chest.

"Yeah, I like this one, it's pretty nice," Lewis responded.

"I think you'll look pretty handsome in this," Laena jumped in, presenting a nice black hoodie. "Yep, you'll look good in this," she answered herself.

Lewis couldn't even get a word out. Hannah and Laena just kept nodding to themselves that he would look nice in the clothes they picked out. Lewis just smirked at the amount of fun the girls were having. Holding a bunch of clothes they'd picked out just for him in their arms, they led him over to the fitting rooms. Taking the stacks of clothes from them, he stepped inside the small fitting room. As much as the girls wanted to go in with him, they knew it was against the store's rules to have more than one person in a room at a time. So they forced themselves to wait patiently outside.

As Lewis opened the changing room door, Hannah and Laena's pretty eyes widened to see him wearing the set of clothes Hannah had picked out for him. "Eeek! You look so cute!" Hannah gushed. He was wearing some khaki shorts and a blue collared button up shirt. Lewis smirked, trying to hide his reddening face. It was weird for him, being complimented like this all the time. Looking down at himself, though, he had to admit that he kinda liked how Hannah had dressed him up. There was no doubt that she had good taste in clothes.

"Mhm, you do look very cute, Lewis. I'm really digging that look," Laena added, biting her lip.

"Thanks, girls," Lewis smiled. Hannah and Laena gave warm smiles in return.

"Now try on the clothes I got for you," Laena excitedly instructed. Lewis nodded and went back into the changing room.

Coming back out, Laena smiled to see that he also looked very good in the clothes she'd picked out for him. He wore a white hoodie with a black overcoat and some navy blue jeans. "Oh my goodness..." Laena trailed off, taking in his appearance. "You're gonna make my nose bleed!" she gushed, covering her blushing face.

"Ugh, you are so hot!" Hannah reiterated. Lewis found that he really liked the clothes they'd selected for him to wear. Although he didn't really care all that much about clothes, the girls' enthusiasm was starting to rub off on him.

Then, Hannah and Laena couldn't take it. They strode up to him and pulled him down within reach of the affectionate kisses they commenced to shower on his cheeks. "God, you're making me so wet for you, daddy..." Hannah whispered into his left ear.

"Mhm, you are so hot. I just wanna fuck you so bad. Why don't we do a quicky in the changing room?" Laena whispered into his right ear, tickling her fingers along the fabric covering his crotch. Lewis was taken aback by her sudden forwardness. Laena wasn't really serious, but she just couldn't help herself from teasing him.

Lewis felt his crotch straining inside his pants as her feminine fingers closed around his junk. Laena gasped as she felt him growing hard. "Oh? Hard are we?" she queried in a seductive tone

Hearing this, Hannah immediately placed her hand on his crotch as well. "Oh my... You're so hard for us, daddy," she whispered. Lewis grew even more erect in his pants at his lovers' dirty talk.

As much as he was enjoying their naughty little moment, he was also aware that they were still in a public space, and he was nervous that someone could walk in and see them. "We'll have plenty of time to do that when we get back home," he winked, grabbing their hands and prying their fingers away from his crotch. The girls blushed and their cores heated up at his promise of sexy fun when they got home.

"Lewis! You dirty boy!" Laena said, pushing on his shoulder. Hannah just giggled and covered her blushing face.

"What? You started it," Lewis snapped back. Laena just rolled her pretty emerald eyes.

"Go put on those other clothes we gave you," Laena ordered, wanting to change the subject before they did something stupid.

Trying on the last outfit that Hannah had given him, he neatly stacked all the clothes the girls had selected for him to try on, then brought the whole pile out of the changing room. "So, which ones do you want?" Hannah asked.

"Well, I like them all. But I'm probably going to stick with a few of these shirts and hoodies," Lewis replied.

"Hmm, you like them all?" Laena asked. Lewis just nodded.

"Okay, let's buy them all then!" Hannah concluded. Lewis's eyes widened.

"No, it's okay. I'm just gonna go ahead and pay for the ones I want for myself," Lewis tried to explain.

"No," Laena said sternly. "We're going to buy these for you whether you like it or not. You deserve it for all that money you've been spending on us. Momma's gonna spoil you. I don't want to hear you try and refute it."

123456...9