Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bu-" he tried to say.

"No," Laena cut him off.

"I-"

"Uh, uh, shush it," she said, walking over to him and grabbing the clothes from his hands. As she headed over to the front counter, Lewis and Hannah just stood there, kinda intimidated by Laena.

"It's best that you just listen to Laena," Hannah suggested, giving him a peck on the lips. "Come on, Lewis. Let's go," she said, taking his hand and leading him over to Laena.

After she paid for all his clothes, Laena gathered up the shopping bags and handed them to Lewis. "Uh, thanks, Laena," he said as he took the bags.

"Of course!," Laena smiled happily.

Walking out of the store, Hannah and Laena resumed holding onto his arms. They then proceeded to go shopping for Lewis at several other stores, the girls continuing to spoil their new lover. Lewis felt weird about the way they were spending money on him. He usually bought everything on his own. But he certainly didn't mind it. Seeing how willing they were to spend all this money for him made his chest swell warmly with affection.

As they were passing by the movie theater in the mall, Hannah stopped to see what was currently playing. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice," Laena nodded. "Lewis?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Okay! Let's watch this romance movie then!" Hannah suggested. Lewis and Laena just nodded in agreement.

After paying for their tickets, the three bought some popcorn and drinks at the concession stand, and then entered their assigned theater. They found seats towards the back of the theater, Lewis allowing the girls to sit first. Since they were sitting next to each other, he shifted over to sit to one side of the two of them. But seeing this, Laena stood up and sat next to him on his right. Noticing Laena shift over a seat, Hannah scooted to the next seat over and now sat on Lewis's left. Lewis raised his eyebrow at all this seat switching. He was trying to be nice and allow them to sit next to each other. But he didn't mind this arrangement. It was their choice anyways.

With Lewis now sitting between Hannah and Laena, the two girls both leaned over and rested their heads on his shoulders as they watched the ads and previews begin to play out on the giant screen. Lewis felt his chest warming up again. He could be like this with them until the end of time. Being so close to them, just hanging out with them in general, was all he really needed. As the lights dimmed, the movie began to play.

Privately, Laena was of the opinion that this romance movie they were watching was pretty corny. But glancing out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Lewis was eating popcorn, being his lovable unfazed self, as normal. Leaning a bit forward so she could see Hannah just past Lewis, Laena saw that her more girly girlfriend was totally entranced with the movie.

Hannah loved this kind of romantic movie. She loved all sorts of rom coms and romance movies alike. Though Laena would constantly brag about her taste in movies, she didn't really care. There was one thing that Laena did like about romance movies though. After the movie, Hannah would usually be super horned up and they would have mind blowing sex afterwards. And Hannah knew it, which was probably one of the reasons why she loved romance movies.

Mid-way through the movie, Hannah and Laena's eyes widened as they watched a sex scene playing out before them. Though the movie was corny, Laena had to admit that the sex scene was pretty hot. Meanwhile, Hannah's core really started to heat up. Rubbing her loins, she felt her panties moistening. As the scene got hotter, Hannah subconsciously grabbed onto Lewis's arm. As her breathing got heavier, she unknowingly inched his arm closer to her body, until his hand was now resting on her soft right thigh.

Feeling this, Lewis glanced over and saw that she was totally wrapped up in the sex scene they were watching. She was biting her lip and her eyes were filled with lust. She shifted his hand closer to her crotch. Lewis was tempted to say something, but seeing how focused Hannah was on the movie, he didn't want to bother her.

Little by little, Hannah drew Lewis's masculine hand closer and closer to her moistening crotch. Lewis didn't really know what to do, he certainly didn't want to deny her, so he just let her indulge herself. Hannah gasped as she felt his touch on her inner thigh. Looking down, her stomach fluttered and she blushed realizing that she had unknowingly guided Lewis to her sensitive area. Then, looking up and over at him, her eyes widened to see he was watching her out of the corner of his eye.

She wanted to apologize to him but before she could, Lewis grasped her inner thigh and gave her a good squeeze over her dress. Hannah gasped in pleasure, his grip was so strong and solid. He had her firmly at his mercy. Hannah's inner thigh area was especially sensitive, so the strength with which he was holding her there made her core heat up even more.

Lewis playfully kneaded and squeezed her soft inner thigh, making her quietly mewl. He wouldn't usually do something like this. But he had to agree that the naughty activities they had been engaging in in public were pretty fun. Lewis continued to squeeze away at his female lover.

Hannah's breathing was becoming heavier and more erratic. Luckily, they were in the back of the theater and there weren't any other people in their row, so she could afford to be less cautious. But she couldn't help but think about what she was doing with Lewis, right out in public. Her chest heated up. They were just being so naughty, so taboo.

Wanting to feel his hand on her bare thigh, she grabbed his arm and shifted it down to the hem of her skirt. Reaching just past her skirt, she tugged his hand back up her thigh and under the fabric. Hannah bit her lip and leaned against his broad shoulder. Catching on to what Hannah wanted, he resumed control of his arm and slid his hand up her thigh on his own. Inch by inch, he got closer to the heat her crotch was emitting. His hand reached the junction of her thighs and he could feel how humid and hot it was up there. Hannah was sopping wet at this point. Watching the hot sex scene playing out on the screen, together with Lewis's fondling of her sensitive area, was making her so horny.

As his hand grazed her wet pussy over her panties, Hannah moaned out in pleasure and grasped his forearm tighter. Then feeling his hand start to pull away from her pussy, she tugged it back into place. "Lewis... keep doing that... " she whispered to him in a breathy voice. Giving her what she wanted, he curled his fingers around the curve of her panty covered pussy. His eyes widened as he felt how wet she was. Her panties were practically soaked!

As Lewis began to rub her over her pussy, Hannah silently quivered and moaned. She tried to keep watching the movie in front of her, but the pleasure was simply too intense. Hugging onto Lewis's arm, she held on for her dear life as he pressed and rubbed his fingers against her clit and lips. Tremors of pleasure pulsed through her body as her male lover pleasured her.

Hearing some light moaning and commotion to her left, Laena glanced over to see what it was. At first glance, she just saw Hannah cuddling with Lewis, which she didn't really mind at all since Laena was holding hands with him herself. He had interlocked fingers with her during some point of the movie, she couldn't really recall when, but she had been enjoying the intimacy nevertheless.

But as Laena scrutinized the activities on the other side of Lewis, she saw that Hannah wasn't even watching the movie anymore. Her head hung down and her chest was heaving. Leaning forward a bit more to get a better view of what was happening, Laena saw that Lewis had his hand under Hannah's skirt all the way up to her crotch. Her heart thumped at the sight of what was happening before her. "What the hell?! You horny freaks!" Laena thought.

Raising her hand to Lewis's head, she lightly flicked him on his temple. Flinching, he quickly glanced over to her. "What the hell are you two doing?!" Laena quietly hissed.

"Sorry, it's Hannah. She just became all riled up out of nowhere. She just grabbed my arm," Lewis explained. Laena rolled her eyes, knowing exactly why Hannah was getting all horny.

"Ugh, Hannah gets like this when she watches romance movies. Especially during sex scenes like this. It's one thing to do things like this at home, but in public?! You dirty boy! You can't just grab my girlfriend's pussy in public like this," Laena exclaimed, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Uh- sorry, Laena. I just didn't want to deny Hannah," Lewis replied. Hearing this, Laena's heart fluttered. What he was doing was so considerate, but also so dirty. Despite what she had just said, the idea of them doing something like this in public was very arousing to her. Yes, they were out of view from other people, but there were still a handful of people in their close vicinity.

Even as Laena glared at Lewis, her core was quickly heating up as the thought of conducting these explicit activities in public simmered away in her brain. Meanwhile, Lewis was subconsciously still rubbing and pleasuring Hannah to his left. He multitasked his attention to his two lovely women with such skill and attentiveness. Laena just sat there, locked in an intense stare with Lewis.

Seeing her usual glint of jealousy, Lewis leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Do you want me to touch you, too?" Laena was immediately taken aback by his offer. Her face blushed in the darkness of the theater and her ears burned with arousal.

"Wha- what?! Uh, no- umm, uh-," Laena stuttered. She didn't know what to say. He was so straightforward. It was as if he knew what she wanted before she was fully able to face up to it herself! As much as Laena would like to pretend that she wasn't jealous that Lewis was salaciously touching her girlfriend and not her, she would just be lying to herself. She didn't want to be left out. At the same time, Lewis's attentiveness to always try to include both of his lovelies made her heart melt. He was so caring! Laena loved it.

Sensing that she wanted the same treatment as Hannah, but that she couldn't quite bring herself to say it, Lewis took the initiative and placed his hand on Laena's left inner thigh. She gasped and quickly covered her mouth with her right hand. Looking back up to Lewis, they locked eyes once again. But instead of a glare, he was met with Laena's look of lust and arousal. Rubbing Laena's inner thigh, Lewis quickly drifted his hand up to her crotch so he could match the same motions he was using with Hannah.

"Mmmhhmmff," Laena moaned into her hand, feeling Lewis trail his fingers directly over her fabric covered pussy. Wasting no time, he pressed his fingers against her covered lips and began rubbing them firmly and sensually. Feeling a pang of pleasure pierce through her body, Laena leaned her head against Lewis's shoulder. Grabbing onto his forearm, she pushed him deeper into her crotch to try and extract as much pleasure from him as possible.

Her attention to the movie was at an end. All she could focus on was Lewis's sturdy fingers pressing against her sensitive clit and lips. As he pressed deeper into her, Laena's panties became increasingly moist. Then, as if Lewis had struck a nerve, her hand left her mouth to grip his arm. "Ah, shit!" Laena quietly squealed. She had just succumbed to a mini orgasm.

Hearing Laena's faint squeal of pleasure, Hannah's eyes shot open. Lifting her head from Lewis's shoulder, she leaned forward and saw that Laena was leaning against Lewis as well. Glancing down, Hannah saw that his other hand was also snaked into her crotch. Hannah smiled in arousal at the sight. "Ugh, we're such dirty girls," she thought.

As another sharp pang of pleasure propagated through her body, Hannah gasped and mewled again. Hearing this, Laena glanced to her left and saw Hannah watching her. As the two stared directly into each other's eyes, Laena nervously smiled at Hannah. Hannah returned the favor and smiled back. They knew how dirty they were being. Receiving pleasure from their strong man right out in public. They loved it.

Wanting more, Hannah leaned up to Lewis's ear and whispered, "Finger me..." Lewis's eyes rounded at this request. "Finger me, please, daddy..." Hannah softly begged. Acquiescing to her pleas, he grabbed the thin strip of fabric covering her moist pussy and moved it aside. Hannah gasped as his fingers grazed across her exposed lips. Then, Lewis promptly slipped two of his sturdy fingers into her tight wet hole.

As he began to dig his way deeper into her warm crevice, Hannah crossed her legs, trapping his hand in her crotch. "Ah ah, yes yes..." she mewled. Her neurons flickered with fire. Lewis explored her pussy, digging, wriggling, and pumping his manly fingers inside her sensitive love hole. Hannah leaked her love juice profusely, coating his fingers and getting them even slipperier.

Hearing a sudden spike in Hannah's moans, Laena glanced over and saw that Hannah's legs were crossed and shaking with intense little shocks . Her eyes were closed and she quivered violently. Tilting her head further forward to try to gain a better view, Laena grimaced in pleasure as Lewis rubbed her pussy. Upon closer inspection, she discerned a familiar flex in the muscles of his forearm. Only one thing could be associated with that flexing.

"Ar- are you fingering, ah, uh, huh, Han- Hannah?" Laena whispered in between moans. Lewis just gave her a slight nod. Her eyes opened wider as she absorbed this knowledge. She didn't know what to say! What they were doing was so naughty, so dirty. "I- wha-. I can't believe you two. How cou-," she tried to say.

"You want me to finger you, too?" Lewis interrupted. Laena's face heated up and her stomach fluttered. She couldn't get over how he always seemed to know exactly what she wanted. He was like some sort of mind reader or something. But as much as she wanted him to stroke her warm inner surfaces with his dexterous digits, she was wearing a romper. Access would not be easy. If she wanted to do this, she would have to pull her romper all the way down her waist, completely exposing her upper body. And she wasn't wearing a bra so it would be doubly dangerous. She didn't want to expose her bare breasts to the view of potential voyeurs! But Laena was so horny and so jealous that Hannah was getting fingered by their man. She didn't want to be left out.

"Uh, yes..." Laena quietly mewled. Lewis glanced over at her and wondered how they were going to do this since what she was wearing wasn't going to be simple to circumvent. Laena, cautiously scanning her surroundings, deemed that she might be able to pull this off. Although there was no one in their row and in their immediate vicinity, she was still wary that someone could stand up and get an eyeful of her bountiful boobs.

But as Lewis's kneading fingers caused yet another jolt of pleasure to shiver through her, Laena couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing onto her sleeves, she began to cautiously tug her romper down. She couldn't believe what she was doing. It was so naughty. Stripping partway out of her clothing, baring her bumptious treasures to the moviegoing public! She would have never dreamed she would do something like this. But her horny mind was so wrapped up in Lewis. And that little bit extra that he was giving Hannah that she wasn't getting. Ever since they had begun doing such dirty things with Lewis, Hannah and Laena were turning into unrepentantly competitive sex freaks.

Folding her romper down to her waist, Laena blushed heavily, restlessly checking their surroundings. Even though she covered her supple boobs with her arms, her skin still pebbled up with goosebumps from the cold air of the theater. She felt so embarrassed and yet so naughty. As he directed his gaze back toward her, Lewis's eyes expanded as he saw Laena's chest sheltered from public view only by her arms. Although he was a connoisseur of Laena's nude body, Lewis had never before considered allowing her to engage in such risky public exhibitionism.

For the sake of her modesty, he leaned over and whispered in Laena's ear, "Grab that overcoat we bought and cover that over yourself." Laena looked up at him and quickly nodded. Bending down to reach the shopping bags they had tucked beneath the seats, she found the large overcoat and took it out. Shaking it out, she sheathed it over her shoulders. Laena let out a sigh of relief now that she was less exposed. Although the coat's center opening still left her inner side boobs somewhat exposed, showing off her deep cleavage. So a certain degree of naughtiness still remained.

"Better?" Lewis whispered.

"Better," Laena quietly replied. Her heart was melting at how considerate and attentive he was. "Ugh, I love this man with every inch of my body!" she gushed to herself. "Wait, love?"

Her thoughts were interrupted by his hand drifting under the overcoast, exploring the area around her navel and then dipping under the material of her romper. Her body quivered as his hand worked its way down to her crotch and under the top band of her panties. Laena bit her lip, stifling a moan as she felt his fingers curl themselves into the folds of her moist pussy. Then, feeling him slip two of his sturdy digits inside of her, she immediately crossed her legs and trapped his hand in her crotch as well.

Synchronizing the movements of his two hands, Lewis began to wriggle and pump his fingers inside of Laena's wet crevice just as he was already doing with Hannah. Gripping his forearm, Laena held on for dear life. Waves of pleasure expanded through her body and she felt her warm walls wrap and contort around his fingers. Glancing over at Hannah, she saw that she was keenly watching her.

As the two lovely ladies looked at each other, Hannah's glance roved up and down Laena's body. Hannah nibbled on her own lower lip as she was overcome by a strong sense of how naughtily exposed they both were. Seeing her girlfriend half nude under Lewis's new overcoat, Laena could only blush in embarrassed arousal.

Hannah mouthed to her girlfriend, "You look so hot right now." Laena gave her a naughty smile and nodded. Then, the girls both looked up at Lewis and flashed him their most seductive smiles. He just smirked in response and fingered them even more industriously, causing their heads to droop down and their mouths to pant heavily.

"Ah ah, uh uh, mhmmm," they quietly moaned in unison. Their moans were like music to Lewis's ears. He drew satisfaction from pleasing his lovely lovers.

Hannah and Laena slathered Lewis's hands with their love nectar. They were losing their minds as he continued his onslaught upon their helplessly pulsating pussies. They couldn't believe they were doing this in a public place. The illicit nature of their actions made them feel so aroused and horny. They were each of a mind to just pounce on Lewis and fuck him right there in the theater. But with a shred of remaining sanity, they realized that would be pushing things too far. They would be forced to wait until they got home. This whole expedition was turning into one long drawn-out tease.

After he'd been fingering Hannah and Laena for some time, Lewis's hands were beginning to ache. Needing to hurry things along and finish them off, he curled his fingers more firmly up into their g-spots. The girls immediately let out simultaneous quiet moans and hugged his arms even tighter. As he stimulated their special love loci, their bodies quivered and spasmed. Their chests were heaving with uneven breaths: he sensed their orgasms were within easy reach.

Then, with one final curl, Hannah and Laena's walls contracted tightly around his fingers and they both shook violently, nonsense noises huffing from their open lips. They tightened their grips on Lewis's taut forearms, braced themselves against their own convulsions as their orgasms ripped through their bodies. "Mmmmfffhhmm," they moaned, biting their supple lips.

123456...9