Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that Hannah and Laena were being noncompliant, Lewis gave them a strong nudge forward. "She said hi to you two. Could you please show some decency?"

"And why should we do that?" Laena mumbled quietly with some attitude.

"Because I asked," Lewis uttered, with a stern tone.

"Er, hi, Ashley... Nice to meet you..." Hannah greeted, slowly looking up at Ashley. Though Hannah had shared Laena's concerns about Lewis being with another woman, she was relaxing a little after hearing that this 'Ashley' was just a work friend of his. But mostly she just wanted to get on her man's good side again. Lewis was usually so very caring and sweet that his sudden sternness had shocked her. So being a good girl, she followed his orders.

"Hannah!" Laena hissed at her, hearing how quick she was to capitulate.

"Uh, sorry... Lewis said..." Hannah replied. Shaking her head, Laena dug in, adamantly refusing to speak with this other girl. Her anger was irrational and she knew it. But Laena couldn't help it. Just the sight of their Lewis with some other woman stirred up feelings that she didn't like. She had serious issues with her lovers interacting with other people. But most of this was rooted in trauma she traced to that time in the bleachers when Zach had been so overbearing with Hannah. Her Hannah. And now there was someone coming onto her Lewis.

Sensing Laena's ongoing obstinance, Lewis leaned down to her right ear and whispered, "Laena, it's really okay. Ashley is just a friend. She's really nice and you can trust her. So could you please just do this for me?" Laena started to relax as well as she heard the sincerity in Lewis's voice. Taking a deep breath, she slowly began to rein in her temper.

"Sorry, babe... I just..." Laena softly apologized to Lewis.

"It's okay, babe. I'm not going to run off with anyone else. I'm here for you and Hannah," he said reassuringly, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. Feeling his warm lips against her skin, Laena relaxed fully.

"And thank you, Hannah, for being nice to my friend here," Lewis added, also giving her a kiss on her left cheek. Hannah just closed her eyes and hummed happily at being such a good girl for her man.

Meanwhile, Ashley just stood and watched how intimately Lewis was interacting with these two women. As she got a better look at the two girls he was with, her eyes widened to see how pretty they were. Their bodies, facial features, clothes, and hair were all absolutely stunning. Ashley felt a weird pride in Lewis. "Such a stud..." she thought to herself. But the more she saw of the three of them together, the more curious she was becoming about the dynamic of their relationship.

"They certainly don't look like some one night stand," Ashley thought. She couldn't wrap her head around what was going on with these three. But her thoughts were interrupted as someone started to speak to her.

"Um, hey, Ashley. Nice to meet you," Laena greeted, finally looking up to face her. "Sorry about that whole thing..." Hearing that Laena was not being as aggressive as before, Ashley smiled at her in relief.

"Nice to meet you! And don't worry about it. I can see that you are... close, with Lewis. So I'll make sure not to step on your toes," Ashley replied. "Oh, and you, too, Hannah." The two slowly began to relax more in the presence of the pretty blonde. They just nodded in response, then an awkward silence fell upon them. After a few short moments of this, Ashley decided to try and break the ice a bit more.

"I love both of your outfits by the way. You two look really good," Ashley said, trying to make some small talk to lighten the mood.

"Er, I like your outfit too, Ashley. You look very pretty in it," Hannah was the first to respond.

"Thanks!" Ashley happily replied, looking down at her clothes. "I got these at Shein."

"You shop there, too?" Hannah queried. She was really starting to feel more comfortable.

"Yeah! I love buying my clothes from there. I assume you got that dress you're wearing from there, too?" Ashley responded. Hannah excitedly nodded yes. "And, Laena, love your hair by the way. Where did you get the romper?"

Laena flinched at suddenly being spoken to. She was still a little embarrassed about her earlier little outburst. But recognizing the effort that Ashley was investing in making friendly conversation with them, she sighed and replied, "Thanks. Oh, this? To be honest, I don't know. Hannah bought this for me. I usually don't wear these types of clothes."

"I bought that from Forever 21, I believe," Hannah jumped in.

"Ah, mhm. Well, what kind of clothes do you usually like to wear?" Ashley continued, addressing Laena.

"Hmm, well, I mostly just wear tight jeans, trousers, sweaters, t-shirts, and that kind of stuff. To be honest, I just wear things that are comfortable. But I do like to look pretty, of course," Laena explained, as she grew more and more relaxed with Ashley as well.

Lewis just stood there, listening as the girls became more comfortable with each other. He wasn't tuning into the details so much as their tone. He smiled as he heard how increasingly pleasant their interaction was growing. Usually, Lewis didn't at all enjoy strong-arming his two lovers, but in this case he felt he had needed to lay down the law of the land. He was gaining a pretty good understanding of how his girls could get. So he sighed in relief that he had managed to temper their emotions before they got totally out of control. Especially Laena's, since her emotions tended toward the raw side and she could get very volatile at times.

"Well, since you guys are all getting along, I'm gonna go ahead and use the restroom. I'll be back," he informed the three pretty women. Now deeply involved in their mutual conversation, they just nodded and waved him off. Rolling his eyes, he made his way over to the nearby restrooms.

"So, how do you guys know Lewis?" Ashley asked, feeling that they had all gotten past their initial discomfort. Hannah and Laena glanced quickly at each other, a bit apprehensive about answering. But sensing Ashley's warmth and tolerance, now that they had set aside their instinctive jealous reaction, and that she was sincerely interested, they decided that enlightening her just a little wouldn't hurt.

"Oh, uh, we're just neighbors," Hannah revealed. "We've known Lewis for a few months now. We've only been getting closer to him recently..."

"Mhmm," Ashley curiously hummed. Her tentative speculations about the three were starting to gain clarity, become more concrete. "And you two are neighbors as well, I presume," she said. Hannah and Laena's eyes widened and they looked at each other nervously.

"Um, about that..." Laena answered. "Hannah and I are..." she started to say, but was still nervous to reveal everything. She wasn't sure how Ashley would react to the truth of their relationship. But since they were already on the threshold of the revelation, she might as well just tell her. Ashley's reaction would be revealing, one way or the other.

"Hannah and I actually live together..." Laena revealed.

"Oh, so you're roommates?" Ashley concluded.

"No... We're dating each other..." Hannah jumped in. Ashley's blue eyes widened in surprise. Now she didn't know exactly what to think about the nature of their relationship. She had been thinking that they were friends who just happened to share a guy. But learning that they were actually a lesbian couple! Ashley's mind spun in circles. This was throwing a sharp twist in all her calculations. "Lewis must be a real stud if he's managed to get lesbians to swing that way," she thought.

"Oh, um. Wow..." Ashley trailed off. There was now an awkward silence between the three of them. "Well, you two look like a lovely couple," Ashley smiled, breaking the silence.

"Aww, thanks, Ashley! Laena and I go all the way back to college," Hannah said, pressing her cheek against Laena's. Laena just blushed and smiled. Although Ashley was learning more about the two pretty women that Lewis was with, her curiosity about why all three of them seemed so close and intimate with him was now hitting a peak. She was dying to know the full extent of their relationship.

"So... Um, may I ask you guys something a bit... personal?" Ashley asked, sensing that they had been comfortable enough with her questions so far.

"Yeah, sure," the two replied, tilting their heads.

"So... um, what's your relationship with Lewis? I'm just curious," Ashley apprehensively asked. Hannah and Laena were feeling somewhat taken aback by the increasingly personal direction Ashley's questions were taking. A part of them wanted to keep that aspect of things a secret for now. But they also knew that their three way relationship would come out eventually. And it wasn't like they weren't proud of their relationship with each other, and now with Lewis. Since Ashley's interest still seemed sincere and she was asking with studied courtesy, Hannah decided that it would be okay to share some further information about their relationship with Lewis.

Looking over at Laena for approval, she nervously nodded in agreement. "Er, go ahead I guess," Laena muttered quietly.

Nodding, Hannah turned to Ashley and said, "We are, um, seeing each other." Ashley tilted her head.

"So, you two and him are, uh..." Ashley cautiously said, soliciting additional detail. She felt embarrassed at the idea of the two of them having a threesome with her friend. But at the same time, she also felt oddly aroused.

"Yes. We are. You have a problem with that?" Laena broke in. Then, realizing that her tone was coming across as unnecessarily aggressive, and keeping in mind how Lewis might feel if he returned to find them embroiled in another argument with his work friend, she reformulated her statement. "Um, sorry if that came off a bit defensive again. What I meant to say was, you're not weirded out by that are you?"

"Oh! No, no! I'm not weirded out at all," Ashley blushed. "I- It's just something that I've never personally come across before. When I think of lesbians, I usually think of girls who dislike men and stuff like that. Sorry if I'm generalizing."

"It's no problem," Hannah assured her. "I wouldn't say that we're full blown lesbians. We're bi more than anything. Well, obviously, since you're kinda getting the picture of what's going on here." Ashley nodded in understanding. "Without going into too much depth about how we got started with Lewis, we just really admired how handsome and caring he is. He always knew how to treat us right. And one thing led to another."

"And here we are," Laena finished Hannah's statement. "Lewis is a really caring guy. We... Let's say, we are very fond of him. But we're taking things slow for now. We're kinda still learning how this whole thing works out," she explained.

"Huh, mhm," Ashley hummed. "Well, I can definitely agree that he is all of what you said he was," she chuckled. Hannah and Laena tilted their heads at her statement.

"What do you mean by that?" Laena queried, trying with far from complete success to hold back her jealousy. Ashley's eyes widened seeing the tension between them slowly rising again.

"Er- well he is handsome and very caring... I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by that. I've just known him for a while through work. And from personal experience, you are correct," Ashley nervously said, trying not to provoke Hannah and Laena any further.

Noticing that Laena was slowly beginning to glare at Ashley again, Hannah elbowed Laena's arm, signaling that she needed her to calm herself down again. Receiving this meaningful nudge, Laena immediately started working to wrestle her temper back under control. She had to keep in the front of her mind that she didn't want to make Lewis mad by causing another scene. Sighing, Laena replied. "It's okay. I appreciate your honesty. He is a great guy."

"Mhm," Ashley hummed in agreement. "You guys are really lucky to have him. He's a rare sort of guy." The girls smiled happily.

"He sure is," Hannah agreed.

"Yup, what would we do without him..." Laena trailed off, gushing over her lovable man. Another awkward silence fell over the three highly attractive ladies. Glancing down, Ashley's eyes widened at the sight of the Victoria's Secret bags hanging from their hands. "Are they buying things to wear for Lewis?!" she mused. Her mind racing, she wondered how close they actually were. Well, maybe it wasn't that surprising: from all that she had observed, starting with the Plan B purchases that morning, they were clearly very 'close' indeed. Intimately so!

"Oh my..." Ashley unknowingly muttered, looking at the risqué shopping bags. Noticing that her attention had been captured by their bags, Hannah and Laena felt their ears burning with embarrassment.

"It's not what you think!" the girls exclaimed.

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything, promise," Ashley winked. She didn't want to intrude any further into their personal stuff. Hannah and Laena felt oddly reassured by her playful promise and the ongoing friendliness of her demeanor. They really appreciated her discretion about their business.

Then, hearing a familiar voice speaking to them, the three girls immediately turned to face the source. "All right, I'm back, girls," Lewis greeted them as he approached from behind Hannah and Laena. "You guys getting along better now?"

"Yes!" Ashley was quick to reply. "Hannah and Laena are really fun to talk to. I got to learn a lot about them."

"Aw, don't flatter us like that. You barely even met us," Hannah said playfully.

"Well, I would love to get to know you two more then. If you don't mind, of course," Ashley suggested.

Hannah smiled in excitement. She was quickly growing to like Ashley. While Laena still felt iffy about her, she was like that with anyone new she met. Especially in these sorts of circumstances. But Hannah knew that Laena was warming up to Ashley as well. It would just take some more time for Laena to get to know Ashley better before she felt more comfortable with her. So Ashley's suggestion did sound nice.

"Yeah! We would love that! You wanna exchange phone numbers?" Hannah asked "Laena, what do you think?" she added.

"That sounds like a good idea. I wouldn't mind that," Laena responded.

"Of course!" Ashley answered, pulling her phone out from her pocket. As the girls got out their phones and began exchanging their contact information, Lewis just smiled happily at how well they were getting along together. Once they had finished, the three giggled like school girls.

"So, what are you guys up to now?" Ashley asked, putting her phone away.

"Oh, we were just about to head back home. But if you want we can hang out with you for a little longer?" Lewis replied. Laena raised her eyebrow. She just wanted to go home already. It wasn't that she didn't want to hang out with Ashley, she just wanted to have sex with her two lovers.

"Um, that would be nice. But I have some errands to run, so maybe another time. Sorry," Ashley explained. Hannah and Lewis nodded, while Laena let out a sigh of relief. "But we should all find the time to hang out together. I think it would be fun!" she suggested.

"That does sound fun!" Hannah agreed. "Lewis? Laena? What do you think?" They just smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Welp, I think I should really get going now. Nice meeting you two! Looking forward to spending more time with you! And, Lewis, I'll see you at work," Ashley said, walking up to each of them and giving them each a nice hug. The girls giggled as they hugged each other, but as Ashley went to Lewis, Hannah and Laena still felt a little wary. Knowing how Lewis would get if they caused another outburst, though, they restrained themselves. But as they watched Ashley and Lewis hugging, they did feel that the embrace lingered a little longer than normal. But that could easily have been their jealous paranoia at play.

As Ashley and Lewis broke away from their hug, everyone said their final farewells and proceeded to go their separate ways. "I kinda like Ashley. She seems pretty nice!" Hannah expressed her thoughts, hugging onto Lewis's left arm as they walked to the parking lot.

"Yeah, I could tell. I'm glad you're getting along with her. Laena, how about you?" he said, turning his head to his right.

"Yeah... she's nice..." she replied softly, as she held onto Lewis's right arm.

Sensing Laena's distress, Lewis tilted his head and said, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing..." Laena responded in a soft tone.

"Laena," Lewis called out to her.

Hearing his serious tone again, Laena capitulated and said, "I'll tell you when we get to the car. Alright?" Lewis nodded.

Once they reached his car, Lewis popped the trunk, and they stowed all their purchases inside. Laena opened the driver's side rear door and sat sideways on the edge of the seat, dangling her legs out of the car. Hannah entered the rear seat through the passenger side. Sitting across from Laena, Hannah could feel the distress emanating from her. After closing the trunk, Lewis went and crouched down in front of Laena.

"So, what's up, babe?" Lewis asked, in a calm soothing voice, carefully grasping onto her hand.

"Do I seem like a bitch?" Laena went straight to the point.

"What? Of course not!" Lewis responded in shock to her sudden statement. "Why would you say that?"

"'Cause of how I immediately reacted to Ashley being near you. I felt like I was so mean to her for no good reason. She seems to be a really nice person, she didn't deserve that. I feel guilty..." Laena explained, drooping her head down.

"Well, she did forgive us, Laena," Hannah said, leaning across the back seat to prop her chin on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, but what if she holds a grudge? Especially towards me, cause you know. I kinda instigated everything," Laena continued.

"Laena, Ashley isn't the kind of person to hold grudges. She's really nice. I could tell by the way she was talking with you two that she really enjoyed your company. I've known her for quite a while. And I would know if she didn't like someone. I can definitely say that she liked both of you," Lewis said, reassuringly. Laena tilted her head up to face him.

"You're sure?" she asked softly.

"I'm sure," Lewis said soothingly, accompanying his words with a warm smile. Laena couldn't help but smile back; she was starting to feel better again.

"If you really need to, you can make it up to her the next time we get to spend some time with her!" Hannah exclaimed, giving her a light peck on the cheek. Laena agreed that that sounded nice.

"Mhm, you guys can have a girls' night out or something without me. 'Cause I am gonna need some time with the boys," Lewis chuckled. Hannah and Laena favored him with a double-barreled death stare. Feeling uneasy under the force of their scrutiny, Lewis quickly changed the subject. "Um, well then! Let's get home!"

Then leaning forward, he whispered, "I'm dying to know what you two bought for me." He winked. Hannah and Laena's looks of discomfiture disappeared, replaced by smiles of excitement. Lewis rose from his crouch, leaned in to give them both a nice wet kiss, and then dropped into the driver's seat. Buckling in, he pulled off from the parking lot and drove back home.

-

As the door of the building closed behind them, the two beauties led Lewis back to their apartment. Lewis quickly headed down the hall to drop his stuff off at his own apartment before returning to theirs. "Ugh, Lewis, my feet hurt, could you please help me get these off?" Hannah groaned, leaning against the wall near their front door. Nodding, Lewis crouched down to clasp her ankle. Carefully lifting her foot up, he loosened the strap and slipped her foot out, then performed the same service for her other foot.

1...456789