Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leana drew back from Hannah's pussy just enough to moan. "Augh! I'm gonna cum!" she announced in a breathy voice. Hearing this, Lewis pounded Laena even harder.

"Ah, me too," Lewis grunted. Hannah's heart thrilled as her two lovers telegraphed their orgasms. She wasn't quite as close to her own, but she wanted to experience it with them. So grabbing Laena's head, she shoved her back into her pussy.

"Ah! Come on, Laena! Hurry up, make me cum! I don't wanna be left out!" Hannah urged in a sultry voice as she wrapped her legs around Laena's head and pulled her in deeper. Laena just hummed in response and went to town. Gripping Hannah's soft thighs tighter, she delved her tongue deeper into her sweet pussy, prospecting for her sensitive g-spot. "Ah, yes yes yes! Keep doing that!" Hannah begged.

Lewis intensified his thrusts, shoving Laena's body even further forward, forcing her slippery tongue to slip still deeper into Hannah's velvet walls. "EEEP!" Hannah squealed, as if Laena just had struck a nerve. Her core was now on fire and ready to blow. "Oh god! I'm about to cum!" she wailed.

"Ah, shit. Let's cum together," Lewis commaned.

"Ah, yes! Lets cum! Come on! Cum inside Laena and knock her lesbian pussy up!" Hannah pleaded. "Laena, baby. Make me cum! Please make me cum so we can cum together!" Laena could only hum and nod weakly in agreement.

The three then roared out their extreme pleasure at their simultaneous culminations. "AHHHH!" they all moaned, their vocal releases commingling. Hannah and Laena's warm walls contracted and gushed their creamy juices while Lewis injected Laena's ready womb with his thick seed. Hannah squeezed her female lover's head tightly between her thighs as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. While Laena could only hum and quiver between Hannah and Lewis like a bowstring stretched taut between the limbs of a bow.

Their mutual moment of culmination could only be strung out so long before the three collapsed upon each other in a heaving, panting pile. As her mouth parted ways with Hannah's creamy pussy, Laena gasped for breath in concert with her two partners. They were beginning to come to grips with the toll of their intense fuck session. Their bodies glistened with sweat and the bedsheets had a large wet spot. "Ugh... That was amazing..." Hannah said, panting in unison with her loves.

"Ah, yup..." Lewis groaned, collapsing on top of Laena's back, his arms trembling to keep some portion of his weight off of her.

"That was so good. But, Lewis, baby. Could you get off of me? I'm being crushed under here," Laena wheezed. Lewis quickly rolled his body off of her and onto his back, allowing Laena the latitude to breathe normally.

"Um, are you okay, Laena?" Lewis queried, rubbing her reddened buttcheek bearing its very noticeable hand mark. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I don't know what came over me."

"Oh, you're fine, babe. Although you caught me off guard, I grew to really like being punished," Laena assured her man. "But so much for making 'love', heh," she chuckled.

"Yeah, that was so hot, Lewis. You gotta do that with me, too!" Hannah gushed in excitement. "The way you spanked and railed her made me hungry for more."

"Of course, I'll do the same for you. Just let me rest for a second," Lewis grinned. "Er, yeah... Sorry, Laena. Something just came over me. I just needed to fuck the shit out you. You're just so alluring." Laena blushed and smiled happily. But seeing Hannah's eyes starting to squint in jealousy, he made sure to flatter her as well, "You, too, Hannah." She blushed as well and giggled.

"Welp, just promise me that you will make love to us at some point today," Laena said, pushing herself up. Lewis just nodded in agreement.

Feeling Laena crawling up from her prone position, Hannah locked eyes with her. As Laena made her way on up to Hannah's body, the girls pulled each other into an intimate embrace. Laena moved her face up to Hannah's and slipped her tongue into her mouth. "I'm so happy right now," Laena said in between their lips. Hannah couldn't agree more. Although their threeway relationship seemed unorthodox, having Lewis in their lives made them feel so much more alive. They loved it!

After making out with each other for a little while, Hannah and Laena pulled away from their kiss and turned their attention to Lewis. He was still lying on his back just staring up at the ceiling. "Whatcha thinking about, babe?" Laena asked him. Shaking his head back into focus, he cranked his head around just far enough to regard the two hugging naked women lying on top of each other.

"Oh, uh, I was just making sure that I wasn't dreaming," Lewis replied. The girls just chuckled and smiled at him happily.

"Well, good news, Lewis. This isn't a dream," Hannah assured him. "Now come here and kiss us." She stretched her arm out and motioned him to her. Lewis nodded, and snuggled over into their embrace. Giving them each a kiss on the lips, he wrapped his long arms around them, and rolled them all back over onto his chest.

"Oh my!" the girls chorused. They rested their heads on each of his shoulders, with Hannah on his left and Laena on his right. They nuzzled their faces into his neck and purred in satisfaction. They just lay there, enjoying each other's warm bodies.

After some time, Laena sat up and asked, "What time is it?"

Hannah reached her hand back and grabbed her phone from the bedside table. "It's not even eight p.m." Smiling deviously, they both turned to look at Lewis. As the weight of their gaze fell upon him, an uneasy feeling came over him.

"Um, girls?" he nervously smiled.

"You don't have work tomorrow, do you?" Hannah queried. Lewis's eyebrows arched as he considered her question. Thankfully he didn't have to work in the morning, but if the girls were going to keep up this pattern of late night exertions, it could eventually become a problem. But that was a bridge they could cross at some later date.

"No, I don't," Lewis answered. Hannah and Laena's smiles grew even more devilish.

"Good. 'Cause we're going to milk you dry," Laena said in a sultry voice. Before he knew it, they had pounced on him, kissing and licking all down his body until they reached his cock.

Each of them wrapped a hand around his cock, then turned to him and chortled in unison, "Get ready for a long night, daddy." Soon the sounds of sucking and slurping filled the room and the three of them proceeded to do nasty things together all throughout the night...

1...456789