Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, babe!" Hannah said happily as she ran off into the bedroom. Lewis nodded and placed her wedge sandals on the shoe rack. Then, feeling a poke on the back of his head, he turned around to see Laena standing there.

"Could you also do mine, please, babe?" she asked, lifting her foot up. Lewis nodded amiably and proceeded to help her out of her sandals as well. Once finished, Laena waited for him to put her sandals away and stand up. "Thank you, Lewis," she smiled, giving him a kiss on the lips. Then leaning over to his ear, she whispered, "Could you carry me into bed as well?"

"I thought you didn't like being carried around?" Lewis joked.

"I never said that! Just be a sweetheart and carry your girl. Her feet hurt," Laena hissed, but with a hint of a smile belying her tone. Rolling his eyes, Lewis bent over and swooped Laena off her feet. She gasped as her body was suddenly swept around into a bridal carry. "Oh, my!" Laena giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. As Lewis carried her toward the bedroom, he bent his face towards hers and planted a flurry of kisses all over her blushing countenance.

"Stop, ah, stop it!" Laena laughed playfully. Lewis immediately stopped. "Hey! I didn't mean it. Keep it up." Rolling his eyes, he resumed his barrage of kisses as they entered her room.

Once inside, Lewis kicked the door closed behind them. He scanned around the room for his other lover, but she was nowhere to be seen. The only evidence of Hannah's presence was her dress left lying on the floor. Laena tapped Lewis to put her down and he gently lowered her to her feet. "Hannah? Where are you?" Laena called out.

"I'm in here getting ready to surprise Lewis! Hurry up and get in here!" Hannah replied from the bathroom.

Turning to Lewis, Laena winked and said, "Take off all of your clothes except for your underwear and wait for us on our bed." He nodded as she bolted off into the bathroom.

Stripping himself down to his underwear, Lewis neatly folded his clothes and placed them on a chair near their bed. Climbing up on the bed, he plopped himself down in the center of the mattress. As his body sank into the bed, Lewis melted fully into a state of relaxed comfort. "I could stay like this forever..." he thought. As he lay there, he scanned his surroundings. He still couldn't believe that he was in his neighbors' bed, getting ready to do nasty things with the lovely lesbian lovers. Lewis felt like he was living in some wet dream.

Turning his head to the side, he took in a deep breath of Hannah and Laena's scent from their pillows. Lewis inhaled whiff after full whiff. Their sweet smell enfolded him in comfort; his chest ached with affection.

"Are you ready, Lewis?" Hannah and Laena called out in unison from the bathroom. Lewis's heart pounded excitedly. It had been a while since he'd seen a girl wearing lingerie just for him. Let alone two smokeshow stunners like his new-found loves. He wondered what kind of sexy clothing they had bought for him.

"Uh, yeah!" Lewis responded nervously.

"Okay! Get ready!" they answered. As they marched forth from the bathroom, Lewis's eyes widened and he sat up so he had a better view of what his two pretty women were wearing. They were adorned in matching sets of see-through floral lingerie one piece bodysuits, though Hannah's was colored black while Laena was in white. The lingerie tastefully displayed their inner and side boobs. And he could also barely make out their cute nipples through the somewhat sheer material. As his glance traveled further down their sexy feminine bodies, he saw that the cleavage of the risqué clothing dipped salaciously all the way down to their navels, revealing their cute little belly buttons. As he glanced lower still, his mouth dropped open as he saw that their bodysuits were crotchless. Their bare mounds and pretty pussy lips were on full display for Lewis, and just as easy to access.

What really caught his eye was how well the outfits showed off the length and shapeliness of their legs. The lower hems of their bodysuits arched all the way above their hips, showing off their sensationally sculpted curves. Although stockings could be hot at times, Lewis's preference was for bare skin. "What do you think?" Hanna and Laena chorused, nervously smiling as they awaited his final verdict.

Snapping out of his daze, Lewis replied, "Amazing..." The girls blushed and giggled happily, before jumping into bed with him. Hannah crawled over to his left side, while Laena took his right. Taking a seat on each of his thighs, they ran their hands seductively up and down the sides of their bodies.

"Hmmm, do you like what you see?" Hannah inquired in a sultry voice.

"Mhm, do you like seeing your hot lesbian neighbors wearing lingerie just for you?" Laena purred in her turn. "Oh, and by the way, how do you like these chokers we bought for you?" she added. As they preened their necks, Lewis realized that he had been so entranced with their sexy clothing that he had failed to notice the thin black strips encircling their slender feminine necks. And at the center of each band of dark fabric was a silver heart.

Too aroused to speak, Lewis could only nod. His cock stiffened and swelled within his boxers. As they felt his cock throbbing to life between them, Laena said, "We'll take that for a 'yes'."

"I'm glad you love these, we wanted to wear them to signify that we belong to you. We're your lesbian sluts, daddy," Hannah explained. "You claimed us as your mates, and showed us that we needed a nice strong man in our lives." Lewis's cock twitched and strained even harder against his underwear as he took her words into his heart.

His libido was going through the roof! His male instinct to take what was his surged forth, seizing control over his body. Laena took up her part in the litany. "I can't believe you addicted us to your cock. Now we can't live without it. You reminded us of how much we needed the cock of a real man." As she voiced her dirty thoughts, Laena took his wrist, guiding his hand to her left breast. "Feel my heart, Lewis. Feel how it's racing for you," she said in a low voice.

Gripping Lewis's other hand, Hannah also brought it to her left breast "Mhmm, feel us, Lewis. Our hearts, our bodies, and our souls; they all belong to you. You've claimed us, daddy. We're your good girls to use and fuck as much as you want, however you want, as hard as you want."

Lewis gave them each a good squeeze, causing them to close their eyes and moan. His cock twitched rampantly again, and Lewis had had enough foreplay. Grabbing the backs of their necks, he brought their heads forward into a threeway kiss. He shoved his tongue in both of their mouths. "MMMHMMFF," they moaned in surprise and arousal. Lewis took turns with each of his lovers, making out with them sloppily but sweetly. Hannah and Laena allowed him to dictate the pace and depth with which he plied their feminine tongues with his.

After a few minutes of this, Hannah and Laena pulled away, turning their lewd attention to his now raging cock. Molding his straining mound with their cupped hands, they smiled deviously, biting their lush lips. "I think it's time we set your friend here free from captivity," Hannah said in a sexy voice. Wasting no time, the pair of lovely lesbians scooted down along either side of his body to his legs. Grabbing the waistband of his underwear, they hastily tugged them off his underpants and threw them off the side of the bed.

"Go ahead and lie down for us, big boy," Laena ordered. Lewis nodded, resting his back onto the soft bed once again. The girls took their hands and gripped his mighty shaft. Their hearts pounded as their soft hands felt his responsive throbbing.

"So, Lewis. Would you like us to take our time, or do you just want to get right to the fun part?" Hannah asked. Lewis thought about it for a second. Although foreplay could be an intensely enjoyable prelude to sex with his women, this time they all shared the same mindset: they just wanted to fuck. No teasing, no handjobs, no blowjobs. Just sex.

"To be honest, I just want to get to the fun part already," Lewis revealed. "All day I've been thinking about making love to both of you." Hannah and Laena gasped in excitement.

"Making love to us? That's a new one, you usually just fuck us. Do you love us or something?" Hannah questioned. Awkwardly, Lewis just remained silent. The word love rang in his ears and that familiar warm feeling in his chest returned. Was this what he was feeling? Love for Hannah and Laena? It had been a long time since he had loved someone. His mind raced thinking about all that would be involved in loving two women at the same time. But, despite his previous disappointment in romantic love, Lewis somehow felt confident that he could manage juggling his affection for both of his newfound lovers.

"Love?" Laena trailed off. Locking eyes with Lewis, she saw that he was trying to avert his eyes from theirs. That was all the answer she needed. What he was feeling for them now was very obvious. Her heart started to thump, thinking about loving another person as much as she did Hannah. She wondered, not for the first time in the whirlwind of the last couple of days, how such a thing could work. But before Laena could voice her thoughts, Lewis quickly changed the subject.

"Hannah, come over here and sit on my face. And Laena, come here and ride daddy's cock," he ordered. This sudden salacious command quickly shook the girls back into sex mode, setting to one side for now the question of how Lewis felt about them. Hannah gulped, but nodded quickly, before crawling up to Lewis's head and planting her knees on either side of his face. Satisfied with her positioning, she lowered herself eagerly down onto his waiting mouth. Closing her eyes, she bit her lip as she felt his hot breath wafting against her wet slit.

"Are you ready, daddy? I'm so wet right now for you," she purled, her breath unfurling just as softly but just as hot as his on her puffy and slippery lower lips.

"Yeah, go ahead," Lewis answered. Getting the green light, Hannah planted her slit firmly down on his mouth. As she felt the yielding texture of his lips and the saliva covered slickness of his tongue, she moaned and grabbed onto his hair. Seeing her girlfriend dropping down to ride Lewis's face made Laena so horny. Feeling his cock throb powerfully in her hand, she was reminded of what Lewis had initially ordered her to do. Climbing over his crotch, she lined up his cock with her exposed pussy and slipped him inside herself.

The girls heard Lewis groan in pleasure as Laena lowered herself onto his sizable stanchion. Laena moaned and her eyes rolled back as her sensitive inner softness wrapped and contorted around his shaft. It was as if Lewis belonged inside her, just him and him alone. Resting her ankles on his solid thighs, she planted her hands on his chest and began to post up and down on him, like a rider on a proudly prancing stallion. At the same time, Hannah was quivering with pleasure as Lewis licked and sucked on her pussy from below.

A symphony of elegant feminine moans filled the room. "Ah ah, uh uh uh, mhhmm," Hannah and Laena panted as they rode their male lover. All those oysters the three of them had eaten earlier were really starting to take effect. Especially for the girls. Their pussies were dripping profusely, they were outright oozing, simply slathering Lewis's face and cock with their sweet love nectar.

Hannah and Laena rolled their hips into Lewis to extract as much pleasure as they could. Though Laena was fairly new to this method of riding a man, she took some pride in how fast she was learning to enjoy it. She fancied that she was quickly becoming a pro! Her movements were making Lewis groan and quiver in sheer unadulterated sensation. He was loving every second of this. Hannah tasted so sweet and tangy; Laena's warm walls were conforming and clinging around his veiny shaft with mind melting magnificence. It was as if he were in sex heaven, mainlining bliss. Any guy in the world could dream of having two hot ladies riding them to kingdom come, but Lewis was actually experiencing it!

Then Lewis began to up the ante. Wrapping his lips against Hannah's clit, he began to suck on it sensually and sensitively, but also with hunger and desire. He also grabbed onto Laena's hips and began thrusting himself up into her in rhythm with her movements. Laena grunted in time to the beat of his cock head slamming into her cervix. The girls' eyes fluttered as mind numbing pleasure increasingly overwhelmed their thoughts. They moaned even louder. They loved the way Lewis was making them feel, taking charge of their emotions, overriding their impulses and imprinting his own upon them. It was as if he knew every single inch of their bodies. Like he was made for them.

As Lewis sucked and slammed Hannah and Laena, they quickly rode the wave up to the crest of their orgasms. "Ah, yes, daddy. Uh, I'm gonna cum. Ah, I'm gonna cum..." Hannah mewled.

"Mhhmmm, daddy, yes. Make us cum. Please, we need to cum," Laena moaned.

Their moans invigorated Lewis, motivating him to launch his lovers into their orgasmic stratosphere. Where a lesser man might have faltered, Lewis sucked and thrust with ever increasing intensity. His sexual manhandling of them forced Hannah and Laena's pussies to pulsate with pleasure. They panted and moaned, heaving and gasping ecstatically, reeling helplessly in his male dominance and power as his cock and lips performed god's work.

Then, with one final thrust and suck, the girls achieved escape velocity. "AHHHHH, YESSS!" they wailed as their bodies shook violently. They gushed their juices all over Lewis. He hummed in pleasure as Laena's tight velvet walls contracted spasmodically around his shaft as she came violently. His humming communicated a wave-train of vibrations into Hannah's dripping pussy, causing her to convulse. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, drizzling saliva down the generous decolletage between her delightfully bouncing lace enclosed breasts.

As Hannah and Laena gulped for oxygen, trying to recover from their over the top bliss, Lewis wasted no time. Switching things up, he grabbed Hannah's hips and lifted her off of his face with consummate ease. Hannah gasped as her body was suddenly elevated up and off of the warm embrace of his lips. "Laena, it's Hannah's turn now," he informed her. Laena just nodded and disengaged herself from his still raging hard cock.

As Lewis spun her in the air and set her down next to him, Hannah tried to work her way down to Laena's former position. Lewis stopped her, however, pressing her into place on the bed. Uncertain of his intention, but tingling with curiosity, Hannah trained her head around to watch him as he made his way to the edge of their bed and sat down. "Come here, baby," Lewis then ordered, in that quiet, but confident and commanding tone that turned her brain into submissive mush. Hannah just nodded and climbed off the bed. Making her way around, she stood in front of Lewis and eyed him obediently.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, locking eyes with Lewis as he sat there before on the edge of the bed.

"Turn around," he directed. Hannah nodded and turned her back toward him. She wondered what he had in store for her, but before she knew it, he had grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto his lap.

"Oh my!" she gasped. Hannah was now sitting in Lewis's lap. The feel of her back tucked tightly against his solid torso conjured up familiar memories. She fondly remembered him fingering her after she had given him his first 'reward'. That intimate moment seemed like it had taken place ages ago, but it had only been a couple of days since it had happened. A lot has changed since then!

"You want me to fuck you on your lap, daddy?" Hannah purred seductively. "You remember how you fingered me in this position in your bed? God, you made me feel so good. Do you know how badly I really wanted to break our little rule and and just fuck you after that?"

"Yeah, baby, I remember that perfectly. Giving you a good cum was the least I could do for you after you 'rewarded' me so well with your sweet mouth. I really wanted to just fuck you, too. And you probably would have fucked me, if I had wanted," he confidently stated. Hannah and Laena gasped at the weirdly hot arrogance of his words.

"Oh my god, Lewis! You are such a dirty boy! You're certainly not as innocent as we thought you were!" Hannah exclaimed, as she turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him. But the more she thought about it, in all reality, he probably could have seduced her with relative ease. But the fact that he had restrained himself had made him all that much more attractive to her.

Lewis felt Laena's soft boobs squash themselves into his solid back as she wrapped her slender arms around his neck. "God, you're such a fucking stud, daddy," she whispered into his left ear. Lewis smirked with pride. "You like the idea of you seducing your lesbian neighbors, don't you? Showing them what a real man's dick feels like, turning them into your personal fuck toys. Ugh, it's so fucking hot how we let you do this to us."

"Well, I didn't really seduce you guys. You kinda seduced me..." Lewis pointed out. Hannah and Laena tilted their heads and thought about his point. "You're the one who broke your own rule and fucked me, too," he added.

Laena gasped, and opened her mouth in shock. "Wha- uh-. That was partly because of you, dummy!" she flicked him across the temple. "Ugh, I can't believe you brought that up. But, I guess you're right. Technically we did seduce you. But you're far from innocent. You didn't have to do all those extra things to make us fall so hard for you, you dummy! How is any girl supposed to resist a stud like you?" Lewis just smirked and chuckled. Hannah and Laena eventually joined him, collapsing into laughter along with him.

"Um, although I love our banter, my lovelies, I need to get myself around this big fat cock. So, could we get back to business?" Hannah insisted with a sultry pout. Lewis and Laena nodded in seeming contrition, flipping their switches back into horny mode.

As Lewis's cock jerked and jostled up beneath her thighs, Hannah bit her lip. "Slide yourself on," Lewis commanded.

"Okay, daddy," Hannah readily complied. Shifting herself up and over slightly, she reached under herself to grasp the base of his erect cock. Positioning it vertically, she squatted up and over him and then promptly lowered herself down until his crown was spreading her puffily dripping lips. Hannah's pretty brown eyes fluttered as his thick cock head spread her tight petals apart, pressuring her introitus. Now that she had opened herself up for her man, Hannah relaxed with a lascivious sigh. As she allowed herself to slide all the way down, fully impaling herself on his cudgel of a cock, she let out a loud moan. Lewis didn't give her any respite, splaying his legs out wider, leaving her no choice but to sink even deeper on to him than before.

"Augh! Shit!" Hannah squealed, experiencing a mini orgasm as his cock head gave her cervix a forceful kiss. "I can never get over how good you fill me up, daddy," Hannah mewled.

"This cock was made just for you, baby," Lewis groaned. "Now let's get to fucking, shall we?" Grabbing her hips, he began to lift her up and down his sizable phallus, fortunately well lubricated by their emissions. Hannah moaned and clutched onto his muscular forearms. Wanting to extract as much pleasure as she could from his cock, Hannah began bouncing her hips up and down in rhythm with Lewis's jouncing of her hips.

Laena just watched in awe as she took in the hot scene that was playing out in front of her as her two lovers uninhibitedly smacked and smashed their wet flesh together. Desirous of adding to Lewis's stimulation, she angled her lips down to the back of his neck and began to kiss and suck on his skin. The concealer she had applied earlier had been rinsed away by his sweat as they had engaged in their nefarious activities. As she kissed him, she unabashedly attempted to multiply his collection of hickies.

1...456789