Of Camping and Breeding

Story Info
A bear anthro is bred by his partner...
2.1k words
4.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"It's freezing here!"

Waffle laughed and dodged out of reach of his husband, Flint, the wolf not quite as quick as the nimble bear. The Grizzly bear, despite his size, was lighter on foot than Flint, though the wolf bared his teeth in feral play, their tent already set up before a line of pine trees for the couple of nights that they were out in the national park. It was a well-known, safe camping spot, their site set up with a flickering, dancing campfire and several logs around the fire for seating. They had, still, of course, brought their own chairs. Being comfortable and flaked out together, after all, was the main point of the camping trip, relaxing and reconnecting.

Well, perhaps a little more about maintaining the connection, as they were close, Flint chuckling as he dragged his husband in against his chest.

"You didn't think you could get away from me all that easily, now, did you?" He rumbled. "You're too cute to let go."

Waffle squirmed, slipping down a little against Flint, the wolf's broad chest luring him in. Oh, how he wanted to be close to him, holding onto him, but Flint would never have pushed him away. The wolf growled, drawing him closer, his muscles firm even through his jacket, though something in the back of the bear's mind told him that the wolf wasn't going to allow him to remain clothed for all that much longer.

The bear's legs quivered, but he pressed them together, his thicker, tougher trousers designed for camping and hiking, though the fabric was still not rough at all against his fur. His thighs squeezed together around his pussy, aroused already, and Waffle nipped at the inside of his cheek, as if he was suddenly a bear on the edge, a bear who was not sure what to do.

"Oh, Flint..."

"Shush..."

The wolf nuzzled into his neck, lips spreading into a lazy grin, the kind of smile that only came to be when one was truly and completely in tune with their partner. Oh, they had been together for years already, but that time had only brought them closer, lusting and loving and bonding, finding a way to make a life together.

Waffle moaned as his wolf dragged him back into the tent, one need and one need alone in his mind. In no time at all, he was pinned down on the sleeping mat, a mat big enough to nicely cushion Waffle and Flint, the sleeping bag big enough for two, even if they had a big duvet blanket slung over the top too. It was chilly in the autumn, despite everything, though they would always have the heat of each other's bodies to return to.

"Unff..."

Flint's groan echoed in his ears, Waffle letting him help him out of his jacket, fluffy with sheepskin on the inside, his T-shirt quickly following suit. The air within the zipped-up tent was soft and warmed quickly with the heat of their bodies and their breath, Flint moving over Waffle as he wriggled out of his trousers, underwear caught around his hardening shaft. His jacket and shirt were easier to remove, all as Waffle did the same, getting his trousers and underwear down, revealing his bare sex to his partner.

Flint got the rest of his clothes off, though Waffle was grateful that his thicker coat of fur was growing in for the winter season, fluffing up a little in reaction to the cold. The wolf slid his fingers up against Waffle's pussy, testing the bear's readiness, though they didn't need to draw out anything when they were already aching with need for one another.

"Mmm, you're so wet, hon," Flint growled. "Damn, I'm so...unff...hard...for you..."

It was hard to make out what the wolf was saying, though that did not matter, not when they already intimately knew one another, inside and outside. Flint growled, kissing Waffle passionately, parting his legs, sliding between them, the bear's legs lifting to wrap around as much of the wolf's waist and hips as he could. There was only so much that could be seen within the tent, the dimness and dancing shadows cast from the fire glancing off them, the two lovers coming together, Flint thumbing Waffle's clit as he slid his paw from the bear's pussy. His shaft pressed up as he moved over the bear, teasing and rubbing against his folds, as if he was about to slip inside.

Bare... No condom? Waffle's heart surged, though not in a bad way.

"Wait, Flint..." Waffle groaned, even as his hips rocked up against his husband's cock, aching to have it inside him. "There's...no condom..."

Flint grinned, his teeth flashing white in the dark of the tent, the glow of the fire illuminating them faintly through the outer layer.

"Does that matter?" He breathed. "I always wanted to take that next step with you...and we've been talking about it lately."

Waffle trembled. Oh, he knew what that meant, going bareback, breeding. They'd mated so many times over, but he was not on any form of birth control at that time and it just felt right. They hadn't made an outright decision, but the pair had all the cards in play to move forward with the lust of impregnation well enough in hand.

And that was just why Waffle moaned out his lover's name, thrusting up against him, taking his cock inside even as Flint spat a muffled curse and took control. With permission granted, the wolf thrust, his paws going under the bear's backside, lifting him up a little, all so he could thrust more deeply at the right angle, hitting all the right spots inside him. His shaft pressed deep into Waffle and the bear moaned his name, their bodies coming together sweetly at the moment that it mattered the most.

Waffle gasped, grunting, groaning, his nose buried and tucked into the crook of Flint's neck. He tried to arch and buck up against his partner, yet the position rendered him a little more submissive, even though they would swap back and forth, enjoying the spice of swapping roles and going back and forth. They didn't want to do the same thing, after all, not all the time, but taking the wolf's cock bare into him was more than he ever could have needed.

It was new and it was heated, his pussy so very tight around him, as if he was trying to show his lust for his partner to an even greater extent. He wanted it deeply, desperately, every drop of the cream that Flint had to offer -- all the wolf had to do was explode inside him.

Yet Flint seemed determined to drag the moment out, grunting softly as he drew his torso back and up a little from his partner's body, thrusting deeply, the bear's pussy closing around him. Waffle groaned, tightening around Flint, though the ursine did not feel fully in control of himself -- he'd never quite been able to control the muscles down there. They could squeeze down, yes, but he could not twitch them on command, no matter how much time he had spent with dildos and the like when Flint had not been home. It did, however, let him give Flint even more pleasure simply from that additional pressure around his cock, even if Waffle could not aspire to the deeper control of his inner muscles.

It did not matter, not at all, not as long as they were together, bodies rocking and grinding in kinky passion, lips parting with lust, desire coursing through. They shared a kiss, however sloppy and messy it was, tongues tangling together, though they did not mind just how clumsy it was. Waffle just yearned for it, his heart pounding, glutes tensing, trying to hump up but finding that, still he did not have the leverage to do so.

"Unff... Yes... Oh, Flint... Mmmph..."

They broke the kiss, letting the bear's lustful cries fly free, though his head spun and his lungs snatched greedily at what air they were allowed. He just longed for it, heaving, grunting, the tightness within him growing and growing, rising thick and fast inside him. Every stroke of Flint's cock managed to tease his clit, the thicker fluff around the wolf's crotch brushing him, but Flint had his paw down there, rubbing the bear's clit so that Waffle was nothing more than a melted heap of lust in his paws.

"Come for me, bear," Flint breathed. "You know you want to... Oh, you're so damn close, aren't you?"

Waffle moaned, but couldn't get the words out, stolen from his mouth in lieu of breath. Yes, yes... Yes, he was close and he had to get off, everything inside him singing, heaving, aching with want. His world narrowed to the power of that desire, heat crawling through him, skin prickling as if something was building inside him. And yet it was only that lust, the deep passion within him, the longing for his partner.

And, truthfully, there was the knowledge inside him of what was to come from such bareback mating, yes... Yes, that was there too, fuelling his need, having him clinging to Flint as if the wolf was his only anchor in a storm that was otherwise set to sweep him away with the rising tide.

As his need grew and peaked, exploding within him, Waffle could not stop himself from yowling brokenly, the cry broken with little grunts and gasps, fingers digging into his partner's shoulders. He held onto him as orgasm crashed through him, lust aching, the need rising within him, though it could not be stopped, not at the height of the moment. His pussy closed and clenched around his lover's dick, though Waffle was very much not in control of his body, merely lusting for more, riding out his high as his pussy slicked softly down around Flint's shaft.

The wolf grunted, though did not stop thrusting, powering into him with rougher and rougher strokes, though the bear was as tight as ever. They simply wanted one another, yearning to seal the deal, Flint's need tightening in the pit of his stomach.

But Waffle did not want him to hold back, not as his orgasm rolled through him, moaning aloud, leaning into the moment and letting the tide of lust sweep him away. He was right where he wanted to be as the wolf kissed him fiercely, letting out a muffled, muted howl into his mouth, though it still managed to come out as more wolf-like than the yowled howl that Waffle had made. It was merely lucky that there was no one out there, in the woods, to see them. Only the moon, waxing, and the stars bore witness to their tryst, with the heat between them in the tent curling and twining, bringing them closer together.

For there was no going back as Flint exploded within Waffle, cum spurting deep as the wolf unleashed his load. It was as if his balls knew that they had to give so much more, at that time, spilling a thicker load than ever deep into the bear's pussy. Waffle moaned, crying out for more, though even his voice had softened at that peak of lust, his nose pushing into the wolf's shoulder, the kiss broken, panted, hot gasps of breath rolling over his head.

Yet he was where he wanted to be, as the wolf seeded him deeply. His tail twitched under him and Waffle gave a faint smile, desire still curling and pooling within him. Oh, it had only been the once, but he still wanted more, the wolf buried inside him as Flint spent every drop that he had to give, though Waffle knew already that Flint would be ready to go again in no time.

"Mmmm..."

Raking his fingers and short claws through the wolf's thicker fur, on his back, Waffle grinned as Flint grunted, pushing into his touch.

That may have been the first round, the wolf's cock softening inside him, but there was so much more to come that night and that camping trip...

All while the wolf's seed went to work, deep within Waffle's body.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Riding the Pony The dragon and the boy mare meet for the first time...in NonHuman
Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
Forcing Talra An anthro bird slave is forced anally...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maddie's Night Out Pt. 01 A bunny anthro gets a night out with a well hung bull stud!in Fetish
Drunken Quickie A wolf stud takes a cheating vixen anthro for a quickie...in NonHuman
More Stories