Of Clan and Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Wolfang's introduction into the family.
3.2k words
4.65
6.9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will have incest, everyone is 18 years or older.

The man was sitting behind his desk, an ancient wood desk, massive and imposing in all the right ways, but the ten or so framed pictures of children, and other family members showed a man with a large and loving family. The wall behind the man had several bookcases lining the wall, but for a gap filled with drawings from children, drawings made with joy and laughter. The man looked to be in his late thirties, with short dark hair, curly and well styled, the beard short and dark, he was comfortably dressed in slacks and a loose shirt, and his fingers were busy typing on a laptop. The pleasant sound of plastic keys being struck resounded through the room.

Would you like to know what he is writing? Well, take a look then.

My wife and brides have asked me if I could tell the story of my life, and how it changed the family. I have already written a formal report for the archives, but this will be my account, with all the joy, pain, and other emotions that I could manage to translate into the written word. This is my personal opinion, others might object.

My name is Wolfgang Hauzer, and I am currently 87 years old, I got a lovely wife, four brides, and a rather large pack of children ten sons and fourteen daughters. If my wife and brides have anything to say, well then there will be more.

The family name Hauzer is traced back to Europe, from Germany more specifically, all the way back to the middle age. As you already might know it was around the 1800s that two siblings by the name of Ehrhart and Alexandria von Hauzer moved their house, family, and assets over the Atlantic, to New York. They also brought the family curse. But still, they thrived in this new land, growing and multiplying. The family growth brought other families into its fold, forming the Hauzer Clan, with the Hauzer family on top, leading the way with the Hauzer trading house, which in modern days is known as the Hauzer corporation.

New York 2022

I was in bed, lost in a dream when I felt a warm breath on my neck, followed by a moist and warm tongue licking my neck. As I awoke my hands grabbed soft skin, my hands moved from silky thighs to a well-shaped ass, and as I touched the ass of the woman lying on top of me, I could hear a female moan. "Good morning my dear," said a soft and heady voice before I was greeted with a heavy kiss, I kissed back and started to stroke the lovely ass of the woman straddling me. As I opened my eyes I could see into my mother's red eyes, as she sat upright still straddling me, smiling down at me.

My mother Isabella is around 1,70 meters tall, and the physical definition of a curvaceous vixen, her long black hair would often flow free, her pale skin like porcelain, and she was dressed in a small red thong and matching silk robe, opened of course so I could gaze upon my mothers' massive breasts, a lovely treat in the morning. "My handsome man should get up, breakfast is soon served" She still had that French accent, never being willing to let it go.

She licked her right eyeteeth and dragged her nails down my chest "As soon as the ritual is done my dear, you will be mine!" she said with a final certainty as she transformed into a creature of mist and disappeared. Most people would see this kind of behavior from their mother as creepy, but I could see nothing but love. My father made my sisters into women on the days of their ritual, and my mother did it for my brother, and tonight me as well.

I did my routine for the morning, and walked out of my room, on the other side was the room of my sister Katharina, and by the sounds coming from her room last night, she had brought some prey home. Her door opened and a man in his thirties dressed in a rumpled suit shuffled out, his eyes still a bit vacant. My sister sauntered out guiding him along. She is a copy of our mother but prefers her hair in a stylish bob, often colored purple or blood red. She was dressed in tight-fitting booty shorts and a lacy bra.

As she saw me, she walked over, leaving her drained prey standing there like a good dog, some might balk at the use of words for this man, but Katharina never went after the decent men, she enjoyed the so-called alpha males, trapping, draining and dominating them.

She wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me in, letting me feel her massive breasts as she kissed me on the lips. If a vampire woman wants to be affectionate with you, just let her, as you will end up with fewer bruises on your body. "Mmmm last time I can play with you like this, but ooh so much fun we will have" She looked at me and ran her tongue over her left fang, as she gave me the look of a horny predator.

My sister sauntered away with her prey, when I felt a pair of eyes observing me, I peered into the shadows and smiled. "Good morning, Elisabeth" My other sister Elisabeth loves to stalk me, something I found both exciting and disturbing, we did make a game of it when I was younger, she would never confirm it, but I am certain she would spy on me from the shadows as I slept.

She is the tallest in the family, over 2 meters tall, skinny, and has black hair, the longest I have ever seen. Her pale elfin look was singularly unique in our family, her beauty was complimented by a mouth full of fangs, enough to put a shark to shame, fangs I got a good like at when she faded out of the shadows and grinned at me. "Good morning lover," she said with a smile and faded away again.

Cornelius is the oldest of the four siblings and was still locked away in his room, buried with his face in a book. He is a scholar at heart, but his looks are a young version of our father, handsome as hell, and wiser than most, just not particularly good with people.

Walking into the dining hall I was greeted by my closest family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, and what I call the grands, up to my great-great grandfather and mother, the spiritual leaders of the family and the clan. Herman my great great grandfather walked over to me, he was dressed in a suit from the 1920s, never really wanting to give that era of his life up, he looked to be somewhere around his 40s, but were far older than that. He smiled at me and offered his hand; I took it and shook it. "Wolfgang my boy, this is your day, and today this will be your seat, enjoy it" The seat was a throne of sorts, that the siblings brought with them from Germany, it was used by the head of the family during the more important gatherings, and for special days like this one. I thanked him and gave him a big hug before I sat down with a stupid grin on my face.

Breakfast was a cheerful event, yes, I know, friendly vampires, not what the media portray us as. But when you live for so long you get to know the value of family. Time is different when you live so long, my Uncle Werner walked out of the house around 50 years ago and came back 3 years ago, and everyone acted like had been gone for a few days. Vampires can eat food. Sunlight is annoying but not deadly, we grow garlic in the kitchen garden, a stake through the heart will put us to sleep, no it is the weapons blessed by holy powers that vampires truly fear, but they are extremely rare.

Oh, and the talk about fucking my mother, and sisters? Well after being alive for so long, you tend to find partners that can handle the strength you can bring to bed, and that won't die on you of old age. And the fact that love from family is one of the most powerful feelings out there, love from a close one is wonderful on the dark and dreary days when the passage of time hits you. My mother and father love each other, but that won't stop him from enjoying his mother or sister, or here to enjoy here father or brother.

I on the other hand, I was still a human, 18 years today, I was born from a vampire father and a vampire mother, just like they were, just like my siblings. Born of the blood they call it. Vampires who are brought into the fold due to consumption of vampire blood are just called vampires, and sometimes bastards behind their backs. It should be said that the ones born of the blood are also stronger, and well just better, but there is value in the made vampires, never forget that.

Even with modern science, we have never been able to discover why vampires give birth to live humans. My father's theory is that it gives us an understanding of what it is to be human, as a reminder when we take a step away from humanity. Katharina's theory is blunter, it's to weed out the chaff before they are given the final gift of awakening.

Seeing as I was not allowed to leave the estate today, I would instead walk the dog, I whistled and King Arthur came running, he is a massive Cane Corso, who refuses to acknowledge that he can't fit on a lap anymore, the massive dog slammed into me and demanded his tribute of ear scratches and pats. He was a happy and slobbering king. "Would his majesty like to go for a walk?" The answer was simple and direct with a BOFF! So out the door we went, the king and his trusty companion.

The Hauzer estate is massive, it includes barracks and housing for guards and workers, but also several smaller mansions for the families that had earned the right to live on the grounds. The Hauzer mansion is a gigantic structure, made to house a large family it would also function as a fortress should it be needed, there were also several underground floors. And it's all placed somewhere in New York, it's not hard to find if you want to.

It was a beautiful cold autumn morning, and the estate was waking up, I was deep in thought, thinking about what my duties would be, my focus so far had been economics and business, but I did discover that I had gift work talking with people. I would have to work myself up from the bottom like everyone else, but my employment in the family business was secure. Being in a world of my own I didn't hear him walking up to me before it was too late.

"Hey, blood bag!"

And it was such a great day until now, I turned around and looked at him standing there, tall with the classical look of a high school jock. Frederick Urson is one of the clan's goons. His family was security specialists for the clan, but some of them including Frederick were just highly paid thugs. "Sorry, Frederick but if it's not important I don't have time to talk right now" He just sneered at me and walked off. I don't know what caused him to take issue with me, but he never walked over the line of what could have gotten him killed or exiled.

I walked into the forested area, ignoring the asshole, the forest is small, and a part of the estate often used to train young vampires in hunting. I found a particular shadowy spot and waited, letting King Arthur run around barking at birds and everything else. I waited before I heard a voice behind me, sensuous with a hint of hunger to it. "Lover" She came out of the darkness and snuggled into me, taking a hold of my head, and pushing me into her breasts. My darling sister Elisabeth. I looked past her long hair and at her thin face, she smiled with a mouth full of fangs, and her eyes one grey of color and the other red. We spent some time together kissing and snuggling before she faded away into the shadows. I was happy and so was his majesty as we walked back home.

At 16:00 I was escorted to my room by my father and an uncle, they looked me inside, even the window was barred at the time. My father was around 1,85 meters tall, with short blond hair with a matching beard and mustache, a powerfully built man who took pride in his heritage, as he looked almost like Ehrhart. My father looked at me before he closed the door. "Clean yourself up, and think about the future, your mother will be back for you" I undressed, and then I took a long shower, steaming hot as I started to contemplate my future, what would I work with? Would I marry, and would it be an arranged marriage to a daughter of another family? That wasn't unusual, even if I didn't get to marry for love I would still be able to have fun.

I wandered from wall to wall dressed in nothing but a terry cloth robe. When I picked up a random book to read, I snorted and looked at the cover of Bram Stoker's Dracula, why not read it, it's a good book. The book kept me entertained well enough for me to forget the time. Precisely at 23:00, there was a knock on my door before my mother and two maids walked in. My mother was dressed in a simple strapless black dress, it looked like it was painted on her body, her massive breasts almost spilling out, and my cock got hard immediately. The maids were dressed in simple tight black skirts and black blouses, they were both carrying trays of clay pots and brushes.

"It's time to anoint the young one!" My mother said out loud, as soon as the words were spoken the maids removed my robe and smiled at each other as my cock stood at attention, they started to massage oil into my skin, taking their time, letting me feel their smooth delicate hands all over my body, my mother looked at me and smiled, I could feel her hunger for me.

After the oil, the maids used the brushes and painted ancient runes and markings on my body, it was a mixture of blood, silver shavings, and other ingredients, it burned my skin and I grunted, but after some time the pain disappeared. As I looked down, I could see both of the maids as they started to lick my already erect cock, I started to breathe harder as one of the started to suck on my balls, moaning I wanted to touch them, touch myself, but I knew I had to endure. The maids were experts and giving pleasure and it did not take long at all, I looked at my mother, her breasts heaving as she struggled to contain herself. The maids moaned as they kissed and shared my cum. "Thank you for the gift master" They spoke in eerie unison.

My mother spoke again "Follow me!" As she started walking.

The journey took us to one of the elevators, downwards. I looked at my mother and opened my mouth to speak. She quickly put a hand to my mouth. "Don't talk boy, wait until it's done."

I had never been to the lowest dungeon before, 10 floors down, it was a small hall, made of rock roughly hewn and brought over from Germany, and at the far end was a vault, built there long ago, the resting place of Ehrhart and Alexandria, our founders, still in deep sleep. The rock was cold and I could see stains of blood spattering the area, and there in the middle was a circle of the entire Hauzer family, a small opening formed so, and I was escorted to the middle by my mother.

So, there I stood, in a circle of family, in a circle painted with blood and gold, the ritual of awakening would soon begin. My mother spoke "My son, my dear Wolfgang, I still remember this day 18 years ago when I gave birth to you, I didn't think I would be able to conceive again until I got pregnant with you, my love. And now are old enough to truly join us, your father and I are so proud of you."

As she walked back to rejoin the circle my great-grandmother Tasha walked out of the circle, she carried the tome of awakening, with the ritual words to awaken the vampire within me.

She started speaking, the words were foreign, old Germanic, but I could feel the power of the words, and the air started to hum and vibrate. I felt something deep inside of me a rumble, an itch, my sight turned into a blurry mess and the pain brought me to my knees. I started to feel my body change, muscles grew, and bones started to shape themselves, growing thicker, I wanted to run away from the pain, but I knew it would mean death to stop now.

I pushed myself up, the pain faded, and my body calmed, this is when I looked down on my family, I towered over them, hell I was even taller than Elisabeth, all of them looked at me with fear, some of my uncles and cousins looked hostile, strange. I tried to speak but a growl came out, everyone jumped back, and my mother fainted. I looked down at my hands, they were massive, fur black as night, long fingers with claws, I looked at my feet, they were the same, I felt my face, a snout. Large ears and a massive mouth? My body was massive and muscular, full of black fur.

Now I fainted

Words from the author.

-Incest will be a part of the story, but not the main flavour, this is why i placed it in fantasy.

-English is not my main language, so all i could do was to run it trough a few programs to help me. (word and grammarly) Due to my line of work i dont have the time to work with a editor.

-I would love to hear what you think about the story so far.

-I am inspired by several authors on this site, soul71 and LateStageInfernalism are just two of them, check them out, you might love their stories as much as i do.

Regards

Wolfenherz