Off Campus 04 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighs, "I guess. Still don't like it." She smirks.

"You'll get over it."

I get "the tongue".

I chuckle.

"Seriously, that's firmly in your department, girlie. They'll at least respect that you're George's daughter and that you're running the show now. Besides, given the attention, great press and admiration they will undoubtedly have for Cheyenne's accomplishments today on our behalf, now is the time to strike."

"(...sigh...) I know, Steven. The job can't be fun and games all the time. I'll set up a meeting with them after we talk to Roger in the morning."

"Good. Thank you."

"Night's young, everybody," I announce. "How 'bout we take this little party into the bar and give El some grief. I could sure use a little liquid relaxation. We can lean on each other if we have to."

Cheyenne responds with, "I'm going to swing by home to change into something a little more comfortable. The power suit and heels really aren't an all-day thing. See you in a few."

"We'll have a room when you get back. Key at the front."

"Thanks, Steven."

"Jean? We're going to hang with Elliott," I sort of holler to her as she wipes the counter. "Thanks for everything tonight."

"You guys go have fun, Steven," she hollers back. "(Oh, shit, Jeanie,)" she mumbles to herself. "(Tellin' that bunch to 'have fun' is preachin' to the Pope.)"

"I heard that!" Ally laughs.

The Gang retreats to the bar and re-gathers at our table.

"Mr. A! Usual? Ladies? Mr. Roberts?" Elliott greets.

I reply, "Elliott, something different for me. Think dessert. Find something smooth with flavor and a bit of a kick. A liqueur, maybe. A double, whatever it is."

"Oo. Branching out? Today was rough. Can't blame you. Where's Cheyenne? Heard from Hannah?"

"Went home to get out of her suit. Hannah's doing good. Spent most of her day worrying about us. She'll be back on Tuesday."

Ally, Jen and Jess have their usual wine, though Amber is changing it up, sipping a gin and tonic. Cyan, of course, a virgin tonic and lime. Phil has that top-shelf single-malt he likes when the going's been tough. Whatever this stuff El brought me is interesting, but maybe too sweet. It's a weird color, too. We won't be doing it again.

Admittedly we're all beyond tired from the insanely stressful day and would probably be fine just gathering up our various bed partners and calling it a night. Sitting next to me, Cyan gives me a squeeze and a kiss, and rises to leave.

"Sweetheart, I have to finish that artwork I promised to Roger. You and Cheyenne have a good night together. Tell her I love her, and what she does for us, and you in particular. G'night."

She leans over for another kiss, she strokes my hair, followed by one more little kiss.

I respond to her petting me, "G'night, sweetie. I sure love you. See you at breakfast."

A few moments later Cheyenne is back with us. Wearing sweats, she is definitely into "comfort" this evening. She sits next to me where Cyan was, and leans into me for support.

"You going to have anything?" I gently ask.

"Too comatose. Let's go to bed. My stuff's up in the room. We have a bunch of unfinished business best conducted in a horizontal position. Hey, thanks for getting a Jacuzzi suite. We both could use a hot soak."

The others are smiling and lightly chuckling.

"You two geniuses are fun to watch together," Ally flatters. "This afternoon, right now, all the time."

"Yeah," Amber adds. "What she said at the press thing about your working relationship is true."

"Go," Jess insists. "Have each other. You need it."

"Let's go, guys," Phil suggests. "We are done, too."

"Good night, Elliott. We're fried," as Cheyenne and I scooch out of the booth.

"See you guys'n'gals tomorrow! Sweet dreams!" Elliott effuses.

Cheyenne and I are on the sixth floor in one of the newly rehabbed suites. I call a car, we step in and the doors close before the others make it to the elevator lobby. Haven't fixed the elevators yet, so we have too many seconds to kill during the ride up. I reach to hold Cheyenne in my exhaustion, but in the process of doing so the tensions of the day are breaking their bindings and the urges take over into the idle hands so quickly stripping her naked. Sweats are great for that. She goes for my belt and zipper trying to retaliate, but too late, the doors open...

...to that couple Ally and I were talking to at the front desk earlier.

"Oh shit!" we blurt, and huddle in a corner.

They're in wide-eyed shock for a moment, but then start to laugh in the realization this is exactly what I was talking about in the meeting with the troops just a couple of hours ago.

"Come on out you guys!" the gentleman chuckles, generously offering his empathy and momentary shelter as Cheyenne grabs her clothes and tries to cover the fun bits. Unsuccessfully.

His wife follows, "'Let lovers love,' you said. And here you are! Unforgettable!"

"So you guys go love!" he chuckles again.

His wife, still laughing, "We are so coming back! You guys are great!" Looking at Cheyenne, "Oh, we saw the news. They teach you this at Harvard?"

Their heartfelt laughter chases us down the hall to our room.

We bolt into the room, slam the door and almost fall on the floor laughing at ourselves and the impossibly ridiculous situation we put ourselves in. A few seconds into catching our breath Cheyenne dives in to "assist" me in removing my suit and everything else. She pushes me against the wall in the vestibule, kisses me hard, grabs my penis for real this time, and in one slick motion stands on her toes, pushing it into herself. I push her into the opposite wall, pressing my pelvis into her to deepen the joining.

"Steven!"

"Yes, Cheyenne?"

"Do you recall that moment in the passageway this afternoon?"

"Uh... yes?"

"We didn't finish. FUCK ME GAWD FUCKING DAMmmmmmmffff...!!!" as I cover her lips with mine to resume our intense kiss. I thrust hard into her, lifting her slender frame with each thrust.

We stumble over ourselves to the sofa in the parlor and fall into the cushions still together, our coitus furious and animalistic. The mythical beast with two backs, we stay joined in our frenzy until absolute exhaustion takes over.

"(This... would be much more... comfortable on the bed,)" I suggest in an out-of-breath whisper.

"(You think?)" she counters, between gasps.

We lift off the sofa, leaning into each other as we attempt to stand. Our dance toward the bed is interrupted by a tangle of feet taking us to the floor, a giddy interruption in our fervor.

We give it up for the moment and just lie there clinging to each other as we catch our breath enough to possibly think about getting up again.

As we lay there, "You know, Steven, it was damn hard to concentrate at the presser with you next to me like you were. You were so precious and adorable and sexy and..."

"You were fine. More than fine. I sure couldn't tell you were distracted. Always on point, as you usually are. The way you laid out that idiot going after Amber. You totally turned it around on 'im. I was so proud of you. We all were."

There's a gentle tapping on the door.

I sigh, "Shit. Not again."

I love my ladies, but this is getting silly.

Regaining my composure, with Cheyenne's assistance I manage to get myself off the floor. Looking through the peephole I see Ally and Amber, wearing cover-ups. Just them this time.

"Hi," as I crack the door.

Ally softly, almost tearfully, "We missed you in our bed, Steven. Hi, Cheyenne."

"Come on in," I invite. Kiss and hug for both.

"We're so sorry, Cheyenne. This was supposed to be your special time with Steven," Amber apologizes.

"I certainly understand. You guys just got married. You need each other right now, too," Cheyenne offering comfort. "Come here for hugs. You're overdressed. I think we can do this."

They drop their cover-ups and press into Cheyenne for her support and loving.

"Yeah, but your passionate time... we interrupted...," Ally softly admits.

Cheyenne reassures, "Plenty of passion in this room to go around. It doesn't have to stop. The way you two are with him is impressive. I'm glad it's the two of you here. I'd like some of that energy, too."

"Ladies? Ally put this big tub in the new suites for good reason. Let's put on some lover soup and hold each other. Cozy room for four, just the way we like it. The passion isn't going away, not tonight. Come on."

I fill the tub, and the girls and I crawl in. We jockey for comfortable positions, not exactly "accidentally" grabbing boobs and cock and asses for support as we move around. Dissolving ourselves into the warm solution, heavy petting is the order of the moment as we savor each other's naked bodies.

We soak until all wrinkly, towel dry and find the bed. The night is an unbroken session of clinging to each other, the girls taking turns with me in intercourse, both cuddling and of passionate energy, with the pair not with me seeking their own intimate touching and stimulations. Oddly, we seem to not be going for orgasms, not tonight. This is a totally loving and mutual intimacy without a conclusion in sight.

=====

12