The Southern Lady

Story Info
A white lady finds the ultimate pleasure for big black cocks.
16.2k words
4.42
33.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulGetit
PaulGetit
31 Followers

The Southern Lady

The first encounter

„Jamal, do you like some refreshments?"

I stepped from the well temperate living-room on the terrace to show Jamal a bowl of cold water decorated with some lemons at the boundary. The hot Texas sun was burning without mercy on him who worked as our gardener on planting some beautiful flowers. By an incidental view I noticed his strong muscular body. In his early twenties he showed an enormous amount of masculinity and in the last months I sometimes had caught myself observing him and his impressive appearance. And I had to admit that my husband John in his fifties had no chance to compete. Surely I loved my husband very much. He was a successful business man who provided me a very comfortable and luxury life with a big mansion, a new convertible BMW and all amenities I longed for. But after our daughter Becky had grown up to a twenty years old beauty I felt a bit lonely in particular since our former active sex-life did not exist anymore during the last years. I wondered if my life was now more or less over or if I could receive a new swing. And inwardly I hoped that new experiences were waiting on me. Today I had become a bit adventurous and dressed more flashily. Surely my short skirt and close-fitting blouse was not really slutty but they let me show as an attractive woman who could be interested in having fun.

"Thanks a lot Mrs. Winter. But I would like to finish the planting first. In some minutes I could come."

Jamal is really polite, I thought to myself. He isn't rude and doesn't match the picture of a gross and primitive being as it was drawn and conserved by the southern white community. In particular white southern ladies should not maintain any contact to the black people. But not to follow these unspoken rules exerted a pull on me. Like a child whose strongest desire is to discover the forbidden fruits of life I wanted to find new paths on my own.

"Do you have any glass for me, Mrs. Winter?"

Jamal got me out of my thoughts. "Sure, but you may call me Helen."

I felt his views on my back and tried to find an elegant walk that accentuated my long well-formed legs in my 5 inch stiletto heels. As I returned I smiled openly at him.

"Helen is a beautiful name and it fits to you perfectly, Mrs. Winter." Jamal returned my smile and showed me his perfect white teeth.

"Sorry Jamal, but please call me Helen. What do you mean with your remark on my first name?" I looked in his face and tried to receive eye-contact.

"Helen comes from Helena, I think. The beautiful Greek Helena was robbed and abducted by the Trojans. A ten years long war followed with the demolition of Trojan by the Greeks. It seems to me that a modern embodiment of the ancient Helena sits in front of me."

Hearing his wonderful words I blushed. No one in my previous life had given me such a pretty compliment. I was overwhelmed from his unexpected charming words and I was astonished to recognize such an intelligent person.

"Jamal, you are really nice to make this comparison. But I have to admit that at my age of 41 years I can't compete with the beautiful ancient Helena who was presumably much younger. Maybe you could show me some fitness-exercises to strengthen my muscles. Breast, butt and thighs could need some practice."

I interrupted our eye-contact and wandered with my view to his upper-torso. His thin T-shirt could barely hide his impressive breast muscles. As he bent his arm he stretched his enormous biceps. He was surely a strong man who could protect his girlfriend.

"Helen, I don't think that this would be necessary. From what I have seen you possess a very beautiful well-formed body. But of course I can show you some reasonable routines. Please, stand up and come around. I would like to have a closer look at you to choose suitable exercises."

Okay, I thought by myself. Some hints for fitness routines would not be that bad. Slowly I rose up from my chair, walked around the table and positioned myself in front of him. I felt like to be in a model competition where the jurors inspect each item very seriously. And so did Jamal. His examining view wandered from my head and face, over my breasts and belly to my thighs, calves and toes.

"Helen, yeah that's fine. I like that a lot. Please turn around and show me your backside."

Jamal had taken the lead, I thought. But I liked to follow orders and slowly turned around. As I felt his views on my back I regretted a bit that I had neglected my fitness training in the last year. Surely my body was not that trained that it is supposed to be in order to impress such a good-looking young man. Suddenly I felt his hands on my hips. That shocked me a bit since no black man had ever touched me. I got even more embarrassed as his fingers slipped over my belly along my waist till under my breasts. Should I reprehend him and finish this encounter or should I let him find his way with me. My tension grew strongly and I decided that I would like to open me for new adventures. No risk no fun I thought and started to enjoy Jamal's attention. He whispered in my ear.

"Helen, your body can surely compete with a young woman in her twenties. I have examined that you have a comprehensive experience in fitness training. At the right spot you have the right muscles. It seems to me that fitness exercises are not the routines you long for. Your body has not enjoyed that attention that it is worth for some times and you have a strong desire to experience some moments of joy and happiness, moments that you will never forget. If I am right, then I will start unbuttoning your blouse. If not, then you will not have any chance to get into touch with me again. It's your decision."

Oh, what should I do? Should I stop him and return to safe grounds. But then I would miss this unique opportunity and it was questionable if further would follow. I was mainly paralyzed as I felt his fingers continuing his discoveries. It should happen I thought as he unbuttoned my blouse. I was really relieved as he untied my bra and horny as hell as he caressed my breasts.

"I knew from the very first moment that you are a spoilt, sex-starved southern bitch whose strongest desire is to be taken by a strong black man. Turn around and show me your willingness to follow your path into the abyss of deep passion and pure lust."

Again I was unsure what I had to do. Should I retreat to my strong appetite for new adventures, maybe leading to experiences full of joy and happiness, but with the risk of losing my well protected boring life as married woman at the side of an old man who couldn't give me any satisfaction any more. Thus, should I give in to Jamal's invitation to explore my inner personality and follow his orders to reach a summit of lust? Feeling his fingers caressing my nipples reminded me that I had to give an answer. The fact, that I was that aroused from his stimulations showed me that I was on the right way. Surely, I had to finish my so far boring life and give in my curiosity what new adventures would wait for me. Slowly I turned around to show my readiness for him. A bit unsure, but with a smile on my face, I looked in his eyes and nodded my head. Due to my excitement I could not say any word, but I stroked with my hands over his face, moved closer in order to find his lips for a deep passionate kiss. As our tongues met a strong feeling of security and closeness overwhelmed me. As I embraced him I perceived his strong muscular body and was now certain that my pursued way would go in the right direction. I started unbuttoning his shirt to feel his bare skin. As I leaned downwards to kiss him on his impressive breasts I was a bit surprised by his enormous contrast deep black skin color. This reminded me for a moment on the strangeness of my actions. Today in the morning I had woken up as a proud southern lady that had only brief contacts to black people and saw blacks more or less only as servants for the white's life style. And now I had the strong desire to serve him, an impressive black man, in order to circumvent my own sexual frustrations. His strong hands on my head and shoulder pushing me to a kneeling position finished my thoughts. I was now on crotch level, hesitated a short moment, but lowered his shorts and pants. I was very curious to examine whether the rumors were true about the size of black cocks. And my hope was that Jamal due to his beautiful, muscular body would not surprise me in this aspect too. Oh god, I thought, as his prick sprang free to life. What a great spear, I was sure that this could thrust me to ultimate highlights of pleasure. But first I had some work to do to get him real hard. I started kissing his shaft with my lips and simultaneously giving him a massage with my hands. As my tongue slipped along the underside of his powerful weapon he was rock hard in anticipation of a deep blowjob. I looked in Jamal's eyes as his cock entered my mouth. Slowly I let him enter caressing his tip with my lips and worshipping him with my tongue. His taste of power was overwhelming to me. I increased my effort and found a rhythm of sucking his whole shaft. Up and down, up and down, I looked to Jamal and found a convincing smile on his face. His approval let my desire growing. I was sure now that I had found my right way. A slight pressure on my backside head showed me that Jamal would like to feel other depths in my mouth and I tried to swallow his full cock reaching his belly with my nose. Though not successful at the first tries I was striving forward to show Jamal my strong devotion to his wills. And, after some time with his helping hand at the back of my head I found a way to swallow him down my throat. This was the first time I had experienced a deep throat sucking and I was a bit proud that I had handled it successfully.

"Babe, for a first timer your cock sucking skills are not bad. You show reasonable effort, that's fine. And with some more practicing your face could be really worth to be fucked. But now stand up and bend over your desk. Another hole is waiting giving me some pleasure."

A bit annoyed by his rough comment I hesitated a short moment and wondered: Should I really give up and follow his direction. But a strong grip of his hand put me back to reality. He lifted me at my hair upwards and bent me forcefully over the desk.

"Babe, I don't like to wait. Let's have a look if you deserve a BBC treatment."

He pulled down my short skirt and ripped apart my thong. He spread my legs in order to find a good view on my buttocks and cunt. I was overwhelmed and could not hide my arousal. My glistening cunt lips told the truth about my desires.

"Babe, you are as all southern bitches. They are ripe fruits who have to be reaped by big black cocks. Am I right?"

I nodded in anticipation of a hard fucking, but nothing happened.

"Beg for it, bitch!"

Oh god, this was really degrading. Not only that I had betrayed all of my southern white basic principles, I also should openly show him my innermost feelings. This was really difficult for me, but my dripping wet cunt needed some fulfillment. A hard slapping on my ass cheeks reminded me to give an answer.

"Jamal, please I'm in deep need of your big black cock. Please take me and pleasure my cunt."

I was nearly on the edge but again nothing happened. Jamal only played with his fingers at my cunt lips.

"Sorry babe, but I think you can do it better. Beg for it!"

I was on fire. I had to be fucked now and really good.

"Sir, this southern bitch has reached her real goal in life. She would like to provide your big black cock all pleasures you long for. Please, let me show how my tight cunt can wrap your big spear and how I can ride you to new heights of pleasure."

I wondered if this begging was good enough but the feeling of his cock at the entrance to my cunt showed me that my willingness to ultimate pleasure was convincing enough. I closed my eyes in the hope that great moments of joy and happiness would follow. And yes, Jamal did not disappoint me. At first slowly he inserted his huge organ and played with my cunt muscles. Then he became more demanding and began a slow but deep pounding of my cunt. I was on fire and wanted more.

"Please, Jamal! Fuck me harder I need it so badly!"

He didn't need my encouragement since he was an expert lover. He grabbed my blond hair and pulled my body in his direction. Simultaneously he increased his speed of forceful thrusts leading me to never experienced pleasures. Oh god, I was now his willing fuck-toy and this gave me the greatest pleasure of my life. I cried out loudly knowing that my orgasm would follow soon. And with my cumming I felt his sperm invading me. I felt satisfaction and proudness since I could please this strong young stud.

"Babe, this was a good fuck. You don't waste my time. It can be improved but for a first timer that was okay."

His praise filled me with proud and a bit shy I took the chance to ask.

"Jamal, does this mean that we could have another meeting?"

I was so enthusiastic. This would be my greatest wish. Now, that I had entered into the world of BBC I would like to go further in this direction whatever it costs.

"Maybe, maybe, we see what the future brings."

And with these words spoken Jamal left my house.

The Affair

I was sitting on a bench near the campus entrance. Nervously I bit on my lips. Would I get the opportunity to meet Jamal again? Some hours already had passed and no Jamal was seen. More and more my hope faded away. The last week had been a blur to me. The first day after my encounter with Jamal I was really puzzled. I felt guilty that I had given in to my sexual needs and cheated on my husband. I ran along the house always whispering to me that this must not happen again and that I should continue my life as a well-respected southern wife at the side of my beloved husband. The next day I was not that sure anymore. The fucking with such an attractive stud had awoken inner desires in me that I could not deny. But I kept strong and could avoid trying to call Jamal for a further meeting. At Wednesday usually the gardeners showed up to do their work. Standing at the window I hoped to catch a glimpse of Jamal but he didn't appear. I got afraid, how could I meet him, I had no address. The whole day I ran through the house always thinking that Jamal would surely come next day to fulfill his gardening job. But at Thursday he didn't show up again. What could I do? I was in strong need for a further meeting with him. I called the garden-agency with no success. They only informed me that Jamal had quitted the job. I got really hopeless. But then by accident the tide turned. At dinner my daughter Becky told me that she had seen our gardener at college. She was a bit surprised that a black gardener would attend college but mentioned that nowadays many strange things happen. My former bad mood brightened up. This information brought me a chance to get again in touch with him. At Friday in the morning I stood before the cupboard and wondered what to wear. If I got the luck to meet Jamal I would like to impress him showing my willingness to continue our lustful meetings. I thought that a classy appearance would suit me best. Therefore I choose my short red Chanel dress with a huge décolleté that underlined my best assets, my boobs and long legs.

Some noise from chatting students reminded me that I had to pay attention in order to not miss Jamal. But although I carefully inspected the crowd of passing young adults I could not behold him. My nervousness grew; I could not wait any longer to get in contact with him. I got more and more excited. Jamal, why are you not here? How can I meet you? I need you. With these thoughts I scanned the surrounding but no Jamal could be seen. The flow of walking by students ebbed away and with this my hope. Disappointed and totally depressed I wanted to leave as at the far end I could see a black guy surrounded by female students coming towards me. I could not get a clear view, but I was nearly sure that this should be Jamal since no other black student was visible during the last half an hour. As they came nearer I still could not get a precise view. But I could eye up the surrounding female students who were all very attractive young women and therefore strong competitors in reaching his attention. I wondered how I could outpace them in order to reach my goals. What were my unique assets that I could bet on? All right, I thought. I am a bit older, but very experienced and elegant. Despite of my age I am very attractive and can play around with men. All together I can offer much more than these young chickens. With this newly won security I crossed my legs and leaned back on the bench such that Jamal would get a good view on my beautiful legs and my very expensive Chanel dress with an impressive view on my well-shaped breasts. My high heels completed the picture and I was sure that this should have the aspired effect. The small group of students came nearer. I heard their chatter and my initial security decreased a bit. As they passed by Jamal stopped for a moment, looked at me, seemed to be a bit thoughtful but continued slowly his walk. I didn't look directly in his eyes since the initiative had to come from him. Otherwise, I thought, I had no chance to win. Oh god, he didn't recognize me. I got more and more disappointed by realizing that my efforts would not be successful as I heard his redemptive words.

"Mrs. Helen Winter! Am I right! Sorry Madame, that I did not recognize you immediately. What are you doing here?

I was relieved hearing his words. He turned around to come back to my place on the bench. I stood up, smiled and greeted him by giving him short kisses on both of his cheeks.

"Hi Jamal, please call me Helen. I am really glad to meet you here accidentally. My daughter Becky is studying here too and today I had the need to have a look at my old Alma Mater. But Jamal, what about having lunch together? I would appreciate hearing from you about your new life as student."

While speaking those words I linked my arm with him and tried to pull him into my direction. Jamal was surely at first a bit surprised, but gave in to my suggestion. He didn't notice anymore the other girls around him; took me by force and started going downtown. His hand on my back stroke along my hips and caressed my butt. This was the ultimate sign to the other girls that they had lost the battle.

I was really proud on my success; the first step had been taken and hopefully the others would follow. His strong grip on my butt reminded me on Jamal's strong masculinity and I snuggled to him at our walk for lunch. It seemed to me that we were already very familiar and I had the hope that a close relationship could be built.

"This bar seems to be appropriate for lunch. Let's enter here."

Jamal gave me a strong pat on the butt to indicate that I should enter. On the first look the bar would have not been my first choice. It was rather filthy and dark. But of course I followed Jamal's invitation and we took a place at the end of the dining-area. Some black people were sitting at the bar and other tables drinking some beer and eating some fast-food. With my Chanel dress I was surely misplaced here and I noticed that I had gotten the attention of most of the Bar's visitors. Usually I would have felt uncomfortable getting so much attention from black people but here in accompany of Jamal I felt very safe and a bit proud to attract some interest.

"Helen, surely you are not interested in my student's matters, are you? My impression is that you could not forget our last meeting. Am I right?"

Jamal's words reminded me on my goal of this meeting and I was thankful that he got the right impression.

PaulGetit
PaulGetit
31 Followers