Off Campus 04 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much of the dinner conversation is Cyan, Tony and I reminiscing about our antics at The PlayRoom. Ally, of course, knows most of this, but Jess and especially Cheyenne are alternately amused and aghast at what we did in our randier days.

I love the eyebrow expressions I'm getting from Cheyenne, and the occasional "Really, Steven?" mumbled sort of under her breath. Usually with a smile. I'm sure if I grilled her about her past sexploits I would have a roughly equal quantity of blackmail fodder. I'm pretty certain she knows that!

Dinner winds down and we say goodbye to Tony for the evening. Cheyenne, Tony and I will coordinate on whether and when his security oversight will be needed for subsequent outings. Given Hannah's rate of recovery I suspect our operations will be mostly around the hotel as everybody takes turns spending time with her at the hospital.

Now upstairs in the suite, we're generally relaxing and chatting about the events of the day. A couple of the girls have changed into something better suited for lounging around; I've pried myself out of my suit and stepped into the shower to rinse off the detritus of the day's worries. Ally and Jess again join me in the shower not so much to play, but for simple intimate closeness. Sudsy stroking, petting and caressing of bodies we love go a long way towards assuaging being away from our home and its familiar comforts, and our friends and lovers. I miss them.

All clean and wonderful, the three of us find a sofa and just sit close together and snuggle. Cheyenne and Cyan have turned on the TV in time to catch the late news.

"Hey, look! It's us!" Cyan blurts as the "celebrity news" segment comes on with somebody's phone clip capturing the ladies' visit to the mall. Not much commentary, only that we've been spotted in the city, and empty-headed conjecture about why I wasn't in the video. Whatever.

"I missed our lap time today, Steven," coos Jessica as she snuggles just a little bit harder into me. Too late to rebuff even if I had the energy to do so, she's stroking my cock to enough firmness to sit in my lap the way she does. She slides over and on. It's really nice. I close my eyes in the warmth of her little body joined with mine with her nakedness pressed against me. Ally leans into me to rest her head on my shoulder. My arm around her, I unconsciously fondle her breasts.

"You guys are so adorable!" Cheyenne chuckles about our little scene.

She has a point. So frequently the intimacy we share among us at the end of the day is highly sexual, but this? We simply want to meld into each other.

"C'mon," as Cheyenne extends her hand to assist Cyan off the other sofa. "Time for bed." They wiggle out of their sweats, turn down the sheets, and just cuddle.

All of us are beyond exhausted. Ally, Jess and I nod off for a few moments as we snuggle on the sofa. We eventually make our way to the other bedroom and continue our togetherness there for the night.

=====