Off Grid Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had waited long enough, she pushed him down and placed herself on top of him.

"I want you inside of me" she demanded and slowly eased herself onto him.

He felt her warm, silky wetness envelop him as she took him in whole. He placed his hand on her beautiful face, and smiled, she kissed his hand then bit his thumb playfully and then started grinding into him then guiding his hand from her face and across her soft, full and heavy breasts.

They fucked like first time lovers like the world has stopped and the only thing that mattered was to be with each other, deeply intimate and connected. He ran his hands over to her hips, willing to go deeper so he could feel every single stroke of pleasure until he could take no more and unloaded deeply inside of her, holding her deeply, wanting every eave of pleasure to draw out as he held her close before that both collapsed beside each other.

"That was amazing" he panted.

"it was so nice to just feel connected like that with you," she said.

He blew the candles out, wanting to sleep deeply with his wife and lover, but as the candle went out, a light was still on outside.

"I thought we were the only ones here," she said inquisitively.

"they said another couple was coming later, but I think they are in another cabin far away" he responded.

She stood up and walked to the window and laughed.

"Ummm they are not that far away actually" she laughed "I can see them on the other side of the river and I'm pretty sure they just saw us".

He laughed, "I don't really care, I would have enjoyed watching that too".

"me too" she replied as she made her way back to the bed, laid down next to her husband, kissed him and pulled the covers over them both.

"goodnight my husband," she said.

"goodnight my beautiful wife" he replied, drifting off to sleep in her loving arms.

12