Michelle's Hotel Stay

Story Info
Michelle stayed overnight in a hotel and met another couple.
2.2k words
4.4
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

Michelle had an early business meeting so decided to stay nearby the night before in a local hotel. She and her husband Bill loved staying in hotels together. They loved the privacy of being able to do whatever they wanted without being disturbed by their children.

She would always wear her sexy underwear and they would have sex when they arrived and then again later in the evening and then finally in the morning when they woke up.

Although this hotel stay would be different Michelle had already decided she would masturbate. Although she often did with Bill as he liked to watch her she rarely did it by herself.

She didn't need to, she got enough sex from her husband.

She was pretty sure that Bill would wank as well when he was by himself. Michelle was feeling pretty horny when she checked in and went to her room. It was a couple of hours before she would have dinner. As she lay on the bed she found her hand wandering down between her legs.

She knew she was quite wet and slowly rubbed herself through her damp panties. Soon she needed more and took the panties off. She loved the feel of her wetness. One finger and then another easily slipped inside her. She used her other hand to play with her clit. She quickly took the rest of her clothes off and played with her large nipples.

She knew she would cum soon but the pleasure she was giving herself was so good she didn't want it to stop. She sat on the edge of the bed facing a full length mirror. She loved seeing the slut sitting in front of her. Her legs were wide open and her cunt lips were soaking wet.

She said, 'Michelle, you're a fucking cum slut. Look at your wet cunt and your hard nipples.'

She had one hand rubbing her clit and the other pinching her nipples as she stared ahead at the slut in front her.

She just kept saying, 'Michelle, you are a fucking, filthy cum slut.

She wished she had brought her vibrating dildo with her but she knew that Bill would check that it was still in her bedside drawer. She needed to be fucked and if a cock wasn't available a dildo would do. But now her orgasm was there. Her body trembled, her breathing got heavier and suddenly her cum spurted all over her hand.

She loved it and as the feelings subsided she licked her fingers and sucked her cum off. She swirled it around her mouth and fell back on the bed exhausted. She fell asleep and woke up just in time for dinner and headed down to the restaurant.

The restaurant was pretty full and mainly single people. She assumed most were businessmen or women. The waiter sat her next to the only table that had a couple on. She chose her meal and waited for her order to be taken. As she looked around she reckoned that most of the men and maybe some of the women would be masturbating later in their rooms.

She knew she would. As she looked at the couple next to her they smiled and said, 'good evening.'

They were older than her but looked nice. The waiter came for her order. She ordered her food and a glass of wine.

The waiter said, 'if you're going to have a second glass it works out cheaper to buy a bottle and then you can drink it in the bar or your room afterwards.'

The couple on the next table heard this and the woman said, 'we always order the bottle and finish it in the bar afterwards.'

Michelle said, 'fine I'll have a bottle please.'

She ate her meal and the couple finished there's. As they got up to leave the woman said, 'enjoy the rest of your evening.'

Michelle finished her meal and did drink two glasses of wine. The thought of going up to her room and pleasuring herself again was on her mind. She finished her meal and left the restaurant.

As she walked through the bar the other couple were there and they asked, 'how was your meal?'

'Fine, I enjoyed it,' Michelle replied.

The woman said, 'would you like to join us for a drink?'

Michelle was ready to go to her room but decided to just have one drink with them. As she sat down she noticed that tge woman was wearing a very short skirt, had her legs crossed and was showing a lot of thigh. She had also put fresh lipstick on They introduced themselves as Sophie and Mick.

Sophie said, 'we come her once a month. We have teenage kids at home so don't get anytime to have some adult fun.' We have a few drinks and lock the door of our room. We love the privacy. To tell you the truth I've not got any underwear on and Mick is wearing my worn knickers and stockings on. We're about to go up, do you fancy joining us. We'd love it if you did. Mick has enough for both us.'

Michelle replied, 'it's been a long time since I've had fun with a female.'

Sophie replied, 'I'll be gentle with you, unless you don't want me to.'

Michelle had a quick glass of wine and they headed up to their room. They hung a do not disturb sign on the door and locked it. Sophie kissed Michelle on the lips and although it had been a long time since she had kissed another female Michelle happily responded. Sophie took Michelle's hand and put it up her skirt and immediately felt how wet she was. They then all undressed, Sophie and Mick kept their stockings on. Michelle was impressed with the size of Mick's cock and although she had never been unfaithful to Bill she knew that she needed to be fucked.

She knew what she wanted but she was the guest and felt she had to let Sophie take the lead.

Sophie said, 'I want to taste you first.'

Michelle leant against the headboard, her legs wide apart and the moisture clearly glistening on her cunt lips. Sophie knelt between her legs and slowly licked up and down her wet slit. She loved the taste. Michelle was also loving the feeling she was getting. Sophie even pushed her tongue inside. But when Sophie found Michelle's clit and sucked it she was in heaven. The pleasure was unbelievable. She loved it when Bill did this to her but this was even better.

Sophie then felt Mick's cock nudging against her hole as she was very wet it slipped in easily and was soon fucking her. This was Sophie's idea of pleasure, a cock fucking her from behind and her tongue and mouth tasting a wet cummy cunt.

Michelle was pinching her nipples at the same time and as much as she wanted it to last longer she knew she couldn't hold back any longer. She put her hands round the back of Sophie's head and pulled her tightly against her.

She shouted, 'open your mouth, I'm cumming.'

Sophie put her wide open mouth against Michelle's open cunt and loved it as wave after wave of her cum spurted into her mouth. She stayed there and took it all in.

'Kiss me,' Michelle said.

Mick slipped out of his wife as Sophie and Michelle locked their open mouths together and swapped Michelle's cum from mouth to mouth.

Sophie was ready to cum and lay on her back with her legs in the air. Mick slipped all the way in.

She said to Michelle, 'suck my tits.'

Michelle knelt beside her and took one erect nipple into her mouth and sucked it while pinching the other one. Sophie was groaning with pleasure as her orgasm got nearer. She was trembling as she finally climaxed.

A quick recovery and clearly Mick was ready to cum.

Sophie asked, 'how do you want it?'

He said, 'I can have you anytime so I'd really like to cum in Michelle.'

She replied, 'I hoped you were going to say that. I really need a cock in my cunt and in my mouth.' Mick said, 'to tell you the truth I'm not going to last very long either way, but I know I can cum more than once.'

Michelle didn't say anything, but her thinking was that if he cum in her mouth first he would last longer when he fucked her and that's what she needed, a really good fucking.

Both the woman started sucking Mick's cock and balls. Michelle took it in her mouth and could taste Sophie's cum on it while Sophie sucked and played with his balls.

Precum was leaking which Michelle licked off. It was clear he was going to cum soon and Sophie said, 'I want to wank him off into your mouth.'

They got in position, Michelle knelt in front of Mick and took his cock into her mouth and clamped her lips round the head of it. As she started squeezing his balls Sophie wrapped her hand round her husband's cock and started wanking him. Sadly he didn't last very long but Michelle made sure that she had her lips clamped tightly round the head and as he spurted his hot cum into her mouth she made sure none seeped out and she didn't swallow any.

Both the ladies knew what they wanted and kissed. Mouths wide open and Mick's spunk swapped easily and messily between them. When they had finished they sat and faced him. They opened their mouths and showed him his cum and then both swallowed it completely.

They had all cum now but all needed more. Sophie wanted her cunt licked. Michelle wanted to to be fucked and Mick just wanted to cum again.

But first they had to get Mick hard again. The girls got to work with their hands and mouths and soon he was rock hard again. Sophie now sat against the headboard and Michelle knelt in between her open legs and slowly licked up and down Sophie's very wet slit while Sophie played with her nipples.

While Michelle was enjoying this, what she was really waiting for was Mick's hard cock. She soon felt it nudging against her and then very easily slipped inside and went all the way in.

She had trouble concentrating on Sophie as she enjoyed the fucking she was getting. Fortunately Mick was going to last a long time so she could enjoy the fucking and make sure Sophie was pleasured too.

Michelle loved being fucked from behind, something that her husband rarely did. Her orgasm didn't take too long and loved it that was fucking from behind.

Mick was taking a long time to cum and she knew that she would cum again. She started concentrating on Sophie's pleasure. She used her tongue, fingers and lips on her cunt and clit and it wasn't long before Sophie climaxed, but as Michelle was still enjoying being fucked she wanted to make sure Sophie cum again too.

Her cunt wet was soaking wet from her first cum and Michelle loved the taste as she put her tongue inside her but it was the sucking and licking of her clit that made her cum again.

Michelle could now concentrate on her own pleasure and loved the rear fucking she was getting. She reached underneath her and played with her clit while she enjoyed being fucked.

She knew she wasn't going to cum again so just enjoyed the feel of a large cock fucking her.

Sophie was beside her husband and squeezed his balls and soon Michelle had that wonderful feeling of his hot spunk spurting inside her.

Before Michelle went to her room they swapped contact details and Sophie said, 'we'll be having a quickie in the morning if you want to join us.'

Michelle said, 'I have to leave by 9.30 I'll see what time I wake up.'

Finally Sophie said, 'don't forget we come here every month, we'd love you to join us."

Michelle slept well and in the morning woke up and realised she only had time for breakfast or popping in to see the others. She decided to go hungry and had one final fuck before going to her meeting.

When she got home Bill asked how it went.

She replied, 'the meeting went well and there's talk about making it a monthly event.'

'Did you have some fun alone in your room?' Bill asked.

'Yes, definitely. Once before dinner when I sat in front of a mirror and watched myself and then again after dinner. Then in the morning I only had time for sex or breakfast and you can guess which one I chose,' she replied.

'What about you?' she asked.

'I found a pair of your dirty knickers and sniffed them as I wanked and then cum in them and licked them clean. I slept in them and wanked again the morning. Sorry, but they are very messy.'

'If the monthly meetings happen you need to take your vibrator next time,' he said.

'Good idea,' she replied.

But in her mind was that Sophie could hold it against her clit while Mick fucked her from behind or she could hold it against her clit while Sophie licked her cunt.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers