All Comments on 'Off Limits Roommate Pt. 05'

by UnrighteousOne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
UnrighteousOneUnrighteousOne9 months agoAuthor

Light on the smut, but I took time to build to the “finale” lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to what’s next!

FrankysstoneFrankysstone9 months ago

Definitly looking forward to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the best story on this site, hands down. I am so excited to see where it goes!

UnrighteousOneUnrighteousOne8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments! Looking to get the last part (or two?) up by next week.

Paypig666Paypig6668 months ago

Very good Findom. Samuel can only serve his Goddess Shiann.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hmm, I guess Samuel is not the only one under Shiann spell. I like trying to to try to picture the fictive (maybe) female characters as you describe them with current existing ones. The first dom that came to my mind is Miss Taylor. Her Twitter is @BrieTaylorCam, give a look. I imagine that Shiann looks exactly like her. Except there is a little difference between their cleavage. She made a video about a man kissing her feet licking her legs after paying her. I guess it was just another staged video cause if the guy was

really into her feet or Findom he should had be rock hard, cause she's really hot she made him pay $20 dollar to sniff each foot, $40 for licking and more for her legs

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Me again, lol. I've forgotten to congratulate you for this particularly awesome 5th chapter. I've though about writing eroticas myself but, first thing first, English is not my native language, even though most readers are understanding. And I don't always have what it requested. But I can suggest you a few things if you don't mind. For example. Shiann can get him pay a little extra to grant him access to her ass since it's clear that Findom is a part of the story and she knows her ass drive him crazy. And you can make Samuel assists from far how Shiann use her smelly feet bring big muscular men on their knees, so he gets a little comforted that he's not that pathetic, but Shiann is powerful. Or at least he's not the only one pathetic for Shiann. And her lie from an earlier chapter can become realty. She can get a job way higher than her competence just because her boss can't control his nostrils and dick. And don't forget that you promised us another story😏. As I said I'm not a writer but I got ideas. Here is my suggestions for some of your next stories. You can write a story about a shy guy, horny, lustful, but still can't accept that no girls find him attractive. After many rejections, he went to street workers. The one he reached (Ideal body type: Regular fit tattooed) was ready to bend over when the desperate shy guy tell her that he just wants sexual release without penetration, still convinced that he should preserve himself for the girl willing to make love with him not because he pays, but because she likes him. He then noticed the hooker's feet in her heels and found them somehow sexy, he decided to jerk off while smelling them. But he just came in his pants right after pressing his nose against her sole.....I let you decide how the story would go on from here.😊. And another story could begin with an unattractive guy, a shy nerd just graduated from highschool that finally made enough courage to approach an Romanian woman (Ideal body type: Plump, rather good curved ass and breast, I have to admit I'm inspired by Goddess Ezada femdom videos). With her steep accent, she said to him that no woman will want her, not even a foreigner. But she pitied him and proposed him a good deal. He can spend time with her and maybe even touch, kiss and smell her body, but long as his cock is locked in chastity.

UnrighteousOneUnrighteousOne8 months agoAuthor

Thanks all for the comments! I’m well underway on part 6, and realizing part 7 may need to be the finale instead. Too much to finish up in one chapter!

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet6 months ago

Just discovered this story and absolutely love it! As a big fan of twisted dynamics, it's right up my street, and I'm excited to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's a long week!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous