Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They danced for a while longer as the night wore on. There was a smaller group now, mostly talking and drinking. Jack and Angela said their goodnights and headed off into the dark toward the camping spot by the shore.

Angela was doing her best to hide her nervousness. She had to come clean with Jack and make him understand before long. She had to at least wait until the boys left in the morning or Jack might storm their camp site in a rage.

They arrived back in their secluded little spot by the lake, pulled up some chairs by the moon lit water. They held hands, saying nothing for a while and enjoyed the spectacular view. They both felt the warm glow of love pulsing through them.

Angela was the first to bring up the elephant in the room.

"I don't regret any of it Jack, not one bit!" She said squeezing his hand.

"Me neither...well maybe at the end. The nerve of those kids!" Jack said.

"I thought they might be here, but I am glad they were not." Jack said.

"What would you have done Jack?" Angela said probing.

"I really do not know baby. I would've had a hard time controlling myself," Jack said

"Look how fantastic the night turned out to be. With me on your arms with your friends, it was perfect!" She said getting up and moving to sit on the ground at Jack's feet. She leaned back against his legs for support.

Jack ran his hands through her soft blonde tresses, massaging her head and neck. Angela sighed with pleasure.

"You are right baby, better that they ran. I never have to see them again. It was amazing up on the ridge. I am glad you were not freaked by the ending," Jack soothed.

"I have two things to say Jack. Number one- You are amazing with your cock. Number two- My pussy has never been sorer!" Angela teased.

"You know just what to say to me, don't you!" Jack said.

"I thought you would like that!" Angela said.

"And who could forget the car ride back! That my little lady, was very special. My cock gets hard thinking of that!" Jack said truthfully.

"Well, I could not believe that you had never seen a girl masturbate. What a travesty! I knew I had to fix that right away, but I think it was the combination of my slutty talk AND my finger working my pussy...am I correct?" Angela said looking up at him.

"Fuck ya! That was so hot. I have never had a woman talk to me that way. So slutty and raw. I was so stunned I forgot to rub my aching cock!" He said laughing.

"Well, there is more where that came from. I will be happy to do a repeat performance any time baby!" Angela said beckoning Jack to kiss her.

They French kissed for a few minutes and headed to bed.

They were both worn out by the late-night dancing and soon crawled into the tent to snuggle. Jack laid in the bed made by Angela and looked up at her as she stripped out of her clothes. She laid down next to him moving her bent leg across his. Her pussy was in contact with his hip and her breasts pressed up against his chest. She fit like a glove and purred as she moved in to get comfortable.

Jack looked down at her blonde head snuggled into his chest.

"Good night, Angela. I love you!" Jack whispered.

"I love you more Jack," Angela whispered back, hoping silently that it would not change tomorrow.

He wrapped his arms around her and before long they fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

Angela awoke with a start; Jack was still sound asleep. She had a disturbing dreams were the boys kept spying on her as she got fucked in many places. Rick was in every dream urging her on.

Her pussy was wet, and she felt ashamed but horny. She thought about masturbating, but then had a better idea. It had been a while since Jack ate her out to multiple orgasms and knew he did not love spitting out blonde pussy hair the whole time. She devised a plan.

Their tent was only a few feet from the water's edge, so she retrieved one of the folding chairs that was low to the ground and placed it in the clear water facing the tent flap opening. Then, still naked, she peeked around the rocks that hid their camping site to make sure no one was around. The closest camp site was only fifty feet away, but there was a steep uphill to their site with large rocks. Plus, most knew they were new love birds so they would keep their distance.

Still, it was risky but unconsciously that excited her.

She made coffee and riffled through Jack's 4Runner kit until she found a pair of scissors. Knowing Jack, they would be a good pair and very sharp.

Next, she grabbed some of his shaving cream and one of his razors. She was ready.

She tied back the tent flaps and set the fresh, steaming cup of coffee, close to him on the little bed table she had set up. She looked down at him and smiled.

"Get ready dear for a wake up you will not soon forget!" Angela thought as she carefully snuck back outside.

She sat down in the chair. The seat was just below the surface of the water and just lapped up against her pussy as she spread her legs open, hooking them over each arm and waited.

She played with her pussy and teased her nipples as she looked at Jack sleeping.

Jack began to move in the bed as the smell of the fresh coffee fill the tent. He moved his hand over to where he thought Angela should be and opened his eyes to find her.

"Over here baby!" Angela said.

I took a second for him to clear his eyes. He thought he was still dreaming.

Right outside the tent sat Angela on a chair in the lake. Her blonde pussy and tits on full display. She smiled at him while pulling her nipples and fingering her clit in little circles.

"Holy shit! You look like a goddess from the sea!" Jack finally said as he sat up staring. His cock instantly hardened. He started to get out of bed, but she stopped him.

"Wait baby! You said you liked me masturbating, well I figured why not now. Get the extra pillows and make yourself comfortable in there while I put on a little show for you. How does that sound?" She said in a sultry voice while working her inner and outer pussy lips in circles with the flats of her fingers.

Jack needed no further encouragement and piled the pillow so he could sit upright. Angela laughed at the speed he moved to get ready.

"Well, I guess that is a big yes, but before the show, I thought I would take care of something first," Angela said as she picked up a pair of scissors and held them up for Jack to see.

He was still not fully awake and had a confused look on his face.

"I want to shave my pussy for you silly. I know last time you kept spitting out hairs. You are too goddam good at eating pussy for it to have hair. Can I Jack, please?" Angela said pointing to her now very wet pussy.

"Definitely, but I like your golden blonde pussy baby." Jack protested as he drank coffee trying to wake up as fast as he could.

"You are in control baby. I am glad you like it Jack I really am, but I figure it's only the hair down below that really matters. I will do whatever you want. Just tell me," she said in a matter-of-fact way snipping the scissors open and closed in the air.

Jack laughed.

"Ok, ok you win," Jack said.

"Good, so all the hair above my clit hood stays, correct?" Angela said spreading her clit open to expose her hard little nub. Jack drooled at the sight as he stroked his cock.

"Make it an inch above so my tongue can lap it up without a problem. Then yes, all the hair above, but I want it trimmed to a uniform length. Then shave all around it, so it's nice an even on all sides please," Jack said getting into this now sitting up and rubbing the crown of his cock. He wanted this to be a slow burn and not stroke it too much. He would need his stamina on this one.

"Yes sir! So along here on top and then the sides to here?" She said moving her finger around her pubic bone to outline the suggested patch of pussy hair.

"Perfect, yes sweety and thank you for this. I can't remember a better wakeup call!" Jack said now cupping his balls and slowly stroking his rock-hard cock.

"It's the least I can do baby. Ok, now sit back can keep stroking that amazing fuck stick while your girl shaves for you!" Angela said.

"Is this a good length for my pussy hair Jack?" Angela said holding a bit of wispy golden hair between her fingers to show the potential final length.

"A little shorter...that's it, perfect!" Jack said as she moved her fingers lower.

"I have never shaved for anyone Jack, just to let you know," Angela said in a casual voice as she moved around her pussy clipping all the hair on her pubic bone to a uniform length. Jack noted how careful she was, keeping all the hair at an even length.

"I feel honored baby, thank you!" Jack said taking a few more sips of his coffee while lightly stroking his cock.

She moved her head this way and that, to check the length several times before she was finished. Soon she was done and moved her fingers through her thin blonde pussy hair performing a final check.

"That looks perfect baby. Nice fucking job!" Jack said thoroughly enjoying the sexy scene playing out before him.

"I am glad. I tried to make it perfect for you. It's your pussy after all! Now I am going to spend time clipping all the rest of the hair below. Is that, ok?" She asked innocently pulling the hair attached to her outer pussy lips, so they opened her wet hole. She knew exactly what she was doing and gave him a big smile.

"You have my permission!" Jack said cupping his balls and grunting as he worked his shaft with his other hand.

Angela looked up at him for a time stroking his amazing cock.

"Sometimes I wish I had a cock to stroke. It seems so sensitive and easy to get yourself off," Angela said.

"It is, but it takes a beauty like you to bring out the best in it!" He said.

"I bet you say that to all the girls who shave their pussy in front of you!" Angela said as she began to clip her lower pussy hair.

Jack just laughed and kept looking at her delicate fingers holding out chunks of pussy hair to clip. She moved quickly and efficiently. Soon she was ready to shave. She sat back in her chair pulling her nipples and rubbing her clit.

"Man, this is getting me horny! Can I jerk off for a bit before I shave baby?" She said rubbing her clit harder in littles circles.

"Go ahead but no cuming for either of us. I want a slow build up for both. It will be fantastic in the end!" Jack said.

"Darn! I will hold off. I better leave my clit alone then. I'll just rub around my clit hood for a bit. Tell me Jack, tell me something raw and sexy about me!" Angela said with a look of pure lust on her face.

"You are a fucking sex god Angela, with the tightest pussy and largest, most perfect breasts. You suck cock like a fucking vacuum and fuck like you are trying to win a gold medal. The time on the ridge Angela, when I was plowing that perfect cunt of yours! Remember Angela?" Jack said as he pumped his cock with full strokes.

"How the fuck could I forget that huge cock splitting me open baby. You fucked me so well. You can plow me anytime baby. Just ask and I will throat you and fuck you until you can't breathe."

She said as she suddenly pulled her hands away.

Jack stopped also.

"Fuck! Almost came, sorry. Phew, almost too much!" Angela said.

"Time to shave, I guess," Jack said.

"You got that right. It will help me cool down a bit. First let me check around again to make sure no one is about," she said, getting up and walking away so quickly, Jack did not have time to tell her to at least put a shirt on.

She came back into view with a fresh cup of coffee. Jack reached up her legs as she bent over and ran his hand over her trimmed pussy.

"Is it ok? Let me know!" She said as she knelt on her knees and spread them to give Jack better access.

"It's a perfect pussy baby.

"It's your perfect pussy Jack. Don't ever forget that!" Angela said looking intently at Jack to make sure he understood.

He cupped her pussy mound and ran his finger along her wet slit.

"Put a finger inside me Jack and feel how fucking wet I am for you!" Angela said.

Jack slid a finger easily into her hole and she moaned. She ran her fingers through his hair and sighed as he worked her pussy with his hand.

"Ok...ok you better stop, before you drive me over the edge!" Angela said as she got up.

Jack pulled back his hand back soaking with pussy juice. He waited until she was back in her chair and then smelled his hand and sucked off the sweet nectar while looking right at her.

"That was hot baby!" Angela said as she reached for the can of shaving cream. She sprayed some in her hand and then applied it to her pussy lips and around the top of her pubic bone, then down the side.

"Oh man, this stuff is mentholated, I forgot, it really tingles!" Angela said as she started to wipe some of it off.

"Put some on your nipples," Jack said as he began again to stroke himself.

"God you are so bad, you know how sensitive they are." Angela said but applied some to each nipple.

"Holy shit! That feels better than on my pussy. Look how erect they are!" Angela said pinching each one in turn. They were both as erect as he had ever seen. Big, puffy and almost an inch long they stuck out like pointers.

"Beautiful! I may have you apply that stuff more often!" Jack teased.

"Only if you want me dripping all day long!" Angela said.

"Ok now for it. Let's shave some pussy!" Jack said.

Angela looked up smiling and then back down. She first grabbed both legs and moved them up toward her body to expose more of her pussy, so she could get to the lower parts.

Jack groaned as the new position exposed her asshole as well as her shaving creamed cunt.

"I thought you would like the view. I know someday I am going to have to let you in here," Angela said as she circled her anus then stuck the tip of her finger into her asshole.

"And before you ask, yes, I have taken it up the ass before, its' been a while though!" She said knowing the effect it would have on him as she slowly removed her finger.

"Jesus Christ baby! You are so...well fucking hell I love you!" Jack said at a loss for the correct words.

"I know you love me baby, but I love it when I do that to you!" Angela said smiling brightly.

She leaned forward and started to shave from the bottom of her wet pussy to right above her clit hood. She carefully shaved her sensitive lips and then the upper part to the side of her clit hood. Then she contorted herself to shave her ass crack clean. Jack looked on amazed as she meticulously shaved all the hair away. After a few minutes she rinsed her pussy and butt crack clean, then sat back with legs spread wide for Jack's viewing pleasure.

"Better!" She asked knowing the answer.

Jack looked at her shaved pussy. He could clearly see her lips and cleft now. She was fingering her clit hood looking at him. She did a great job with the patch of pussy hair above her clit. It formed a nicely shaved arching rectangle over her perfect mound. He was impressed.

"It's perfect, but I am so close to cuming, all I want to do is lick your clean-shaven pussy before I shoot my load!" Jack said as he only stroked lightly on his cock, not wanting to cum just yet.

"Your wish is my command! I bet you have a nice big load for me all ready!" She said as she got up off her chair. She came over as Jack laid down flat on the bed waiting for a shaved pussy to arrive.

"It's a little tender, just like my poor vagina, so please take it easy!" Angela said as she stood over him with her feet on each side of his head.

Jack looked up to see her pink pussy all cleanly shaved and ready for him. She knelt straddling his head and leaned forward toward his rock-hard cock, it was purple from all the blood engorging it.

She lowered her pussy down on his face, pressing her tits down on his abdomen, and swallowed his cock in one smooth, slow motion. Jack almost came right then.

"Oh, fuck that feels fantastic!" Jack said as he started to feast on her soaking womanhood.

Angela moaned from Jack's talented tongue as he kissed, licked and sucked her pussy with a ferocity of a madman, forgetting the tenderness from the shaving. It only hurried the result as she was as close to cuming as Jack.

"Oh fuck, I love your tongue! She said when she pulled her mouth off his pulsing dick.

She attacked his cock again. This time cupping his tight ball sack while sucking him slowly down until her throat was full of him.

She came on his face as her legs and butt shook. Soon she felt his shaft enlarge even more and deposit a load of cum into her stomach. She sucked up slowly and kissed all around his cock when she finally finished sucking him.

"Good morning!" She said as she swung her legs over and snuggled him.

"Good morning to you also! You sure know how to wake a guy!" Jack said with a smiling face covered in girl cum.

"Consider my pussy paid back baby. You can eat me anytime!" Angela said as she kissed him deeply.

They lay there in the post orgasmic afterglow for a while enjoying the warmth and feel of each other. Jack was the first to speak again.

"I think it's time to get moving. It must be past 9 by now," Jack said.

"Ya, but it's nice to just be here with you in our little snuggle palace. Can we just stay here all day!" Angela teased.

"I wish! Maybe we can take it easy this morning a while longer," Jack said.

"Really! Can we? I'll go make more coffee," Angela said.

She was glad to stay longer as it also gave the boys more time to get the hell out of camp. She did not know how much longer she could wait before she told Jack everything.

She considered not telling or not telling him everything, but soon dismissed the thought. She had to come clean, or it would eat at her.

It was around 10 before they came out of the tent. Angela had made breakfast and served it to Jack in bed.

While Angela cooked breakfast she ran down the slope to make sure the boys had indeed left.

To her relief they had gone.

"Thank sweety! That was the perfect morning all the way around!" Jack said as he finally got dressed.

Angela knew she had to tell Jack soon, but the day was long, and she felt to good right now to bring up the indiscretion with Rick and the boys.

End of Part 2

Please Vote and help me with the following questions please!

What will happen to Angela when she confesses?

Will she tell the truth to Jack?