Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am your amazing cocksucker Jack... if you will have me?" Angela said as she when back down and throated him fully.

Jack was getting ready to burst as he felt her throat massage his shaft.

"Christ! Oh shit.... of course, I will have you!" Jack cried as he shot his load directly into her stomach. He came almost as much as last night. Angela swallowed every drop and sucked slowly up his shaft until it popped out of her mouth. She then licked him clean from ball sack to tip and then sat back smiling up at him with adoration.

"Fuck that was awesome, but you have some explaining to do missy!" Jack said.

She struggled to a standing position and turned around.

"Untie me first baby," Angela said.

"Of course, remember you wanted it," Jack said feeling guilty about this whole situation.

"I know I did, and you delivered like I knew you would!" Angela said with a mischievous smile.

He untied her wrists then she turned around rubbing the red marks left by the ties.

"Let me get dressed first. Someone may have heard the noise we made and come over to check." Angela said as she put her clothes back on hiding her perfect tits and golden pussy.

"If they were anywhere near, they could not help but hear!" Jack said.

"I bet you would like that!" Angela teased as she maneuvered her tits into the tight-fitting crop top.

She looked amazing. Her erect nipples poked out clearly. She smiled as Jack stared up at her. She got him a refill of coffee as Jack got dressed. Then she moved a chair up near his, facing the gleaming lake, then sat down and rested her hand over his.

"I know that was way over the top and I hope you are ok...or don't think badly of me...?" Angela started to say but Jack raised his hand cutting her off.

"Look Angela, many people have their kinks. I am not going to lie; I love spanking you. That was the hottest thing I have ever done period, but yes, I am concerned about the pretense of the whole thing. You wanted me to pretend that I was mad at you for all the wonderful things we have done together so far, so ya it was weird," Jack said squeezing her hand in assurance.

"Well yeah, I guess that was a real shocker for you, but I thought it was the only way to show you. I miss my dad so much and being with you brought out all the longings I felt when I was with him. In the beginning, his spankings really did hurt, and I did not like them at all, but they centered me. Then after a while, I guess I became kinda addicted to them. Sometimes I would purposely do things so he would lay into my ass just to feel right again." Angela said.

"So, I guess I get it. Your feelings for your dad and your love for him are mixed up with the way he punished you?" Jack offered.

"Yes and no. I still love him and will forever be grateful to him, but I guess I have always needed a firm hand. When he died, I just retracted into myself and got bitter. The discipline he instilled in me carried over to my work life, but without him, my personal life has been a shambles. Are you worried I'm some kind of slut or into S&M?" she asked with a worried expression. Tears ran down her pretty face landing on her cleavage. Jack felt bad for following the tears as they ran down her massive breast and disappeared into her thin crop top.

"To be honest, a little. You seemed eager to show off your body to those guys and then begged me for a spanking, so ya. Sorry but I am trying to be very honest with you. I can't say I mind some of it at all! But if this is going to go anywhere, I would like to really truly understand where this behavior is coming from and what is meant by it all," Jack said with a serious expression.

Flashes of his adulteress ex-wife came into mind.

"I totally get it. By nature, I am not an exhibitionist or a slut. It's weird, but I was really trying to make you happy. I truly felt bad about drinking your beer. If you notice, I cover up when others are around, but in that situation, all I was thinking was how to get you beer and oddly I thought that it would make you happy if I showed all those 20-something's that I was your girl.

I know we have not known each other long, but that is the truth. As far as the spanking, it is truly based on what I have said. I am not into pain generally, but the spanking, by you and only you, does turn me on and centers me.

I know I am screwed up, but I feel better now than I have in years. If you give me a chance to let me show you, I promise you will not regret it," she said squeezing Jack's hand.

"Ok, I think I am beginning to understand. If you feel the urge to go off the rails, please let me know first before trying to get more beer!" Jack teased.

"Now that is a deal. No one will see these without your consent I swear!" Angela said cupping both breasts.

"Seriously though, I now see that you have been through a lot and have special needs, shall we say. I can live with it now that I know where this is all coming from. You know I have been hurt before and I have no intention of letting that happen again. If at any time you feel things are not working out, please tell me before doing anything, promise?" Jack said.

"Oh, Jack!" Angela said as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you! I promise!" Angela said.

Jack stood up with her and then kissed her with all the passion he could muster. She was breathless when he stopped.

"Deal! Now let's get out of here! We have a long trip to the next camping site!" Jack said as he swatted her butt walking by.

Angela was so happy. She gave him a huge smile and started to help pack up the 4Runner. She finished and then decided to brush out her hair again, making sure it was looking its' best. Then she put on light makeup with eyeliner and a little blush to highlight her cheeks. She finished off the look with light red lipstick. She wanted to look sexy for Jack.

She used the side rear view mirror on the 4runner to inspect her crop top. She adjusted her top, so her nipples were just covered, showing maximum cleavage. Her shelf bra did a great job of holding her breasts up and out making sure they were on full display for Jack. Next, she changed out of her cargo shorts and into tight-fitting body shorts that showed every curve of her ass.

Jack came around the corner carrying the tent. He noticed the red marks from the spanking on her upper thighs. His cock jerked in reaction.

"Wow! You look fantastic! I am a lucky guy!" Jack said as his eyes took in the sight.

"Only for you! I need to make sure I have another shirt handy!" She said as she gave Jack a profile view. Her incredibly large breasts showed clearly; held in tightly by the crop top.

They finished packing and set off for the day. Jack radioed Derek to let him know when to meet them at the end of the day.

Their destination was up and over a ridge twenty miles away. The terrain was moderate with a few rock crawling areas to tackle.

Jack was quiet, thinking about all that had happened during this trip and especially this morning. He still had concerns but looking over at his passenger they seem to melt away. Thinking about the spanking and the fantastic ball-draining blow job kept his cock permanently at half-mast, causing perverted thoughts to fly through his head that he just could not shake.

"Penny for your thoughts," she said looking over with a smile showing a rack of white teeth.

"That I am too old to be this lucky!" Jack said as he reached over and took her hand.

"I was just thinking that I am too lucky Jack!" She teased noticing the bulge in his shorts.

"Seriously though, you seem distracted. Just tell me, I won't judge!" She said with a sincere look.

"Well ok. I feel like a first-class pervert for asking, but since we are all alone can you...do you think..." Jack stuttered.

"What! Tell me!" She cried.

"I want to see them, Angela. Take off your top and bra. Sorry, but you insisted I tell you," Jack said in an embarrassed voice.

"I thought you wanted a blow job or something. Of course, I will." Angela said matter-of-factly.

She quickly removed her crop top to expose her breasts. The shelf bra only supported the bottom of her breasts, so her nipples were fully exposed. She pinched each one in turn while smiling at him.

"Can I leave the shelf bra on? It would be painful with them bouncing all over, even though I think you would like that," she said teasing.

"Of course, wow, they...I mean you are beautiful!" Jack said looking over at her exposed tits with erect nipples fully extended. His cock grew even harder.

"I know what you mean pervert! They are goddam nice aren't they. They even turn me on sometimes!" She teased as she cupped them.

After a while it seemed almost natural to be driving down a dirt road with a perfect set of exposed tits swinging this way and that as the 4Runner maneuvered over rocks and dips.

Jack kept looking over at her and every time she smiled widely at him. He was in heaven.

They drove on until they reached the bottom of a plateau and came to a stop at a hiking trailhead.

"Up this trail there is an amazing view of the valley below. I would love to show it to you. Are you up for a little hike?" Jack asked.

"Sure! I am up for anything. It's beautiful out here!" She said as she opened her door and stepped out.

Jack came around to her side of the car as he saw her step out of the 4Runner. Jack thought she looked amazing. She stood before him wearing only sneakers with calf-high white socks, tight-fitting body shorts, and a bra that basically only served to lift her massive tits. Her nipples, bright red still from her pinching, stood out proudly.

As awesome as she looked Jack had to ask. "Ummm...are you sure you are ok with what you are wearing or not wearing really? I mean look at you!" Jack said as he reached down to adjust his engorging cock.

"Oh, I forgot! Don't need this while I am walking," she said, then reached back and unhooked her bra, took it off, and threw it into the open door.

"Man, that feels better! Bra's get very uncomfortable," she said while massaging both breasts and winking at him.

"It's fine with me but what if we see someone," Jack said.

"It's up to you Jack. I can take a t-shirt to cover up if we run into anyone," she said.

"I thought you were not an exhibitionist," Jack said.

"I am not. I don't think you get it yet Jack," she said walking over to stand right in front of him.

She lifted his hands and placed them on her breasts. Jack took a handful of breast tissue in each hand. He reflexively squeezed while she continued.

"Whether I show them off is up to you Jack. Normally I am not like this, but with you, I trust you to protect me and make me safe. If you want me to be seen by others it's ok with me. If not, then I will cover up. Get it now?" She said as she stepped back. Jack released her tits with a sigh.

He could not believe what was happening to him. What God had blessed him on this trip?

"It's scary how fast this is all happening, but from what you said this morning I am starting to put this all together in my head. Did you walk around like this with your dad?" Jack said looking at her puffy camel toe exposed from the thin, tight fitting, body shorts.

"No, he liked me naked with him dressed most of the time when we were alone," she said.

"You mean if I told you to get naked you would, out here!" Jack said.

"In a heartbeat. It's like the spankings. Being naked around you...well...it's kinda like it puts me in my place...if you know what I mean," she said with a shy smile. Jack thought she looked cute as her face and chest flushed with embarrassment.

"Well then let's test that theory. Time to get naked!" Jack said.

She responded by hooking her thumbs in her shorts and slowly pulling them down her long tan legs, exposing her golden-haired pussy. Jack licked his lips as she lifted each leg to remove them, then tossed the shorts into the 4Runner on top of her bra.

"I assume I can keep my sneakers on?" She asked as she turned back to him shyly.

He almost died at how sexy she looked; naked with only sneakers and calf-high white socks with a bright red ass from this morning's spanking. His cock hardened further from the sight.

He had to push the thought of bending her over the fender of the 4Runner out of his mind for now.

"All good things come to those that wait!" He thought.

"Of course! I think we are as ready as we can be for the hike. Just let me grab my backpack with some food and water...and oh yes, a T-Shirt just in case." He said as he opened the back gate of the 4Runner. He gathered the supplies while glancing at her naked form. She was bending over slightly to look at the flower on a nearby bush.

Her breasts hung down, swaying as she bent over. It was quite a sight to behold. His cock was not getting any rest on this trip. It pulsed at the sight of her.

"Angela may have had a near-perfect set of tits, but her hourglass waist flared out to a nice size ass," Jack Thought.

He could just see the blonde pubic hair sticking out from behind as she smelled the flower.

Jack finally pulled his eyes away from her ass and finished packing.

"Let's head out!" Jack said as he walked up to the trailhead. He motioned Angela to go ahead. She gave him a knowing smile and walked by Jack. Her hips rose and fell in a hypnotic rhythm.

It was only a ten-minute walk to the summit of the trail. They talk casually about the beauty of the surrounding rocks and plant life. It was one of the most scenic trails Jack knew of and he was happy to share it with her.

But it was nothing compared to the view when they reached the top. The valley came into view suddenly as they walked around the last of the huge boulders. There was only a small plateau at the top. It was like a scoop out of the cliff face that allowed hikers to climb up for a spectacular view of the valley below.

"Fucking amazing!" Angela said with sincerity as she looked down on the pristine valley below. There seemed to be countless little lakes shimmering bright blue, surrounded by lovely trees and grassy hills.

Jack walked up behind Angela and put his arm around her small waist and hugged her close.

They both stood there on the edge of the world feeling the light breeze wash over them. To both, it felt like a perfect moment in time.

"I'm so happy to share this with you baby!" Jack said.

She leaned her head back against his shoulder and sighed.

"This is perfect Jack. I could not be happier. Thank you for showing me this and for everything on this trip. I have not been this happy since... well since," she stuttered.

"Since being with your dad? Don't be embarrassed about your past or how you survived Angela. You should be proud of yourself and cherish the memories of your dad," Jack said.

Angela felt a rush of warmth flow through her from Jack's words. She reached down and took ahold of Jack's hands. Lifting them up she placed them over her breasts. Then she looked up and offered her lips to Jack sighing, "Kiss me, Jack."

Looking out over the beauty of the valley, Jack felt her hands lift his. He offered no resistance and soon enveloped her perfect breasts. He massaged them gently feeling the texture and fullness. Then took each nipple and rolled it lightly through his fingers as he kissed her.

"Oh, Jack!" She moaned and then kissed him back. Soon they were exploring each other with their tongues. She sucked his tongue like a small cock before deeply kissing him for what seemed like forever.

Meanwhile below on the trail:

Rick sent up a cloud of dust as his Jeep careened around a corner and then shot down the trail. His buddies with him in the Jeep yelled, encouraging him.

"Man, that was awesome! Nothing beats this!" One of Rick's buddies said.

"You forget a certain 4Runner and that MILF we saw the other day! Those tits and blonde pussy, fuck that was crazy!" Rick said.

"Ya, and she handled that hill like a pro. I will never forget those big tities swinging back and forth. I had a hard-on for most of the day after that," another said.

"Wait, what the fuck is that?!" Rick said as the Jeep came around another corner and saw a 4Runner.

"Holy shit! That's the same 4Runner. I will never forget her or that 4Runner. It must be the same one," Rick said as they stopped beside it.

"You thinking what I am thinking!" One of them said to Rick.

"I know this trail. It leads up to a plateau. They must be up there enjoying the view," Rick said.

"Hey, let's go up there. I wouldn't mind another look at those tits. Maybe she would give us another show. You know, we have more beer to give!" One of them said to Rick.

"Worth a shot. The worst thing that could happen is we get to look at her again in a bikini hopefully!" Rick said as he pulled the jeep over and parked it near Jack's 4Runner.

Up on the plateau:

They finished kissing. Angela was breathless after the long, luscious kiss. Her affection for Jack was overflowing. She got down on her knees and looked up at Jack.

"I want to suck your cock, Jack! Correction, I need to suck it. Right now!" Angela said as she yanked down his shorts and underwear. His thick eight-inch cock sprang into view, fully erect and dribbling with pre-cum from all the kissing. Jack smiled as he looked down at the naked, big breasted beauty kneeling below him.

"I can't think of any reason to deny you!" Jack teased.

"God this is the most beautiful cock I have ever had the pleasure of sucking!" Angela said as she gently slid her hand up and down his shaft. She felt the thickness remembering how it stretched her open the night before. Her lust was taking over from the memory.

Jack braced himself as she dove in. She licked up and down his shaft until it was fully coated with a healthy layer of spit. Then, while jacking him off with her hand she reached under and bathed his balls with her long pink tongue.

Jack was in heaven. This was not a desperate, make-him-cum fast blow job. Jack felt like she was making love to his cock with her mouth.

He alternated his view from her cocksucking lips to the amazing scene in front of him.

"The valley had never looked better. Well, it helps getting a first-class blow job from a blonde-haired goddess!" he thought.

She continued to slowly suck, lick, and massage him all over with her hands and tongue while looking up into his eyes almost the entire time.

The wind picked up a little making noise as it blew through the small cliff opening. It still felt good, but it was harder for Jack to hear the wonderful sounds of Angela slurping on his shaft and balls.

She finally finished slobbering all over his cock. Then she looked up and parted her puffy red lips and slowly started to suck down his shaft. She started at the tip, swirling her tongue around and around, playing special attention to the sensitive underside of his cock head. Jack bucked his hips from her expert tongue skills.

Angela pulled off his cock and said," I see you really like that!"

"I like the whole thing baby. You are a master!" Jack said beaming down at her, she had spit hanging off her lips and a lusty sexual look in her bright blue eyes.

"You make me very happy Jack!" Angela said and dove back down his cock shaft.

She tongued his cock head a few more times then started to swallow his cock into her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down. Jack looked down to see her red lips stretched around his shaft as she forced more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Again, this was not a throat-him-fast-until-he-cums blow job. She moved her hands all around his ass while her lips traveled up and down his slippery shaft. Jack was amazed at her technique. She was somehow rolling spit up and down his shaft, so it felt more like a pussy than a mouth.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing. It has never felt like this!" Jack moaned.