Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better stop being perfect, or I will have to pinch myself and try to wake up!" Jack said as he bent down and kissed her. She instantly responded moaning with a crushing kiss that almost made him think twice about dinner with the group.

"Just know buster that I am yours and you deserve me. I am starting to think that I also deserve you! Just be patient with me," she said as Jack broke the kiss and started the 4Runner.

"Deal! Now let's find a good spot before all the food is gone!" Jack said.

It did not take long to find a good spot. There were not many good places left but they drove to the end of the shoreline camping spots and found a good one up on a small ridge. It was still close to the others but offered a secluded location.

They parked and got out the luggage to change for dinner. Jack dressed in shorts and a nice collared, short sleeve shirt with a silk screen pattern of the Sierra's. He combed his hair and put on extra deodorant trying to cover up any residual smell from his earlier activities.

Meanwhile Angela rifled through her clothes hoping that the one dress she brought would be ok for the evening. She wanted to look good for Jack but not at all over the top. She was relieved that her memory was correct. She lifted the sundress out and held it up.

"This will be perfect!" She thought as she put on her full coverage bra and regular floral printed panties. Before dressing she wiped herself down with a wet towel to remove any sign from the events the happened only a few hours before.

She applied extra deodorant and did a smell check, then slid herself into the dress. It came down just past her knee's. It was cute but not suggestive. It was form fitting, so her breasts were outlined but only showed a small amount of cleavage.

The she brushed out her long curly blonde hair and applied a small amount of makeup.

Jack came around the 4Runner to check on her. She turned toward Jack as he approached.

Jack could still see her fine figure. Large firm breasts, tiny waist and flared hips in a cute floral printed sundress, but other than that, she was fully covered. It was a relief to Jack as he did not relish the thought of asking her to dress more appropriately.

"Beautiful, just perfect!" Jack said as he came up to her.

"Not too much?" Angela said as she sank into his arms and hugged him. Her breasts pressed into him as he looked down at her.

"As I said, just perfect. I love you even more dressed!" He said teasing.

"Ya, I bet! Let's go eat. I am starving!" She said as they began to walk, hand in hand, over to the group for dinner.

The group looked up as they approached. There were around twenty or so people around a large fire eating ribs and chicken with sides of corn on the cob and grilled vegetables. It smelled fabulous to Jack and Angela who were both extremely hungry after the long day filled with exertion.

"Welcome! Glad to see you guys! Everyone, this is Jack and Angela. Some of you saw them at the start but they have taken a separate route most of the time ever since," Derek said as he walked to them.

Shouts of welcome came from the crowd. Jack saw, mostly the guys, give Angela a double take. Jack and Angela waved hello back as Derek approached.

"Hey Derek! Thanks for inviting us. It smells fantastic. You have quite a crowd here," Jack said.

"Ya, we have around six younger kids that came in a little while ago and we agreed to share food this evening for a BBQ. You know how kids are Jack, but hey, we have tons of food and they brought good beer and tequila with them, so ya we let them in!" Derek said.

Jack and Angela gave each other a knowing look but said nothing as Derek led them over to the table with the food. They filled their plates and sat down near the fire too hungry to worry much about the young visitors.

Jack thought that Angela was a perfect partner during dinner. She soon had conversations going on with several of the people from the original group. She talked to both the dads and mothers from the other jeeps and then she ran off to play with their kids. Paul, one of the dads came up to Jack.

"Hey Jack, my name is Paul. We met briefly at the beginning. I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet Angela. Me and my wife had such a great time talking to her. She went on and on with how you saved her trip and was not shy about telling us how great you are. If I didn't know any better, I would think you two were married," Paul said gesturing to Angela playing with his kids near Paul's wife.

"Well, that is nice to hear Paul. Yes, meeting her was the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I am glad you think so also. She is a wonder for sure," Jack said trying to sound modest as possible.

"Well, I don't know what magic potion you used, but she seems completely smitten with you, my man. Jack, she is very beautiful as well as charming. Sorry if that came out wrong. I just...well...," Paul said gesturing to her.

"I know exactly what you mean. No need to apologize. I feel like the luckiest bastard walking the earth!" Jack said as they toasted beer bottles.

Angela came back around to Jack after talking to several people in the group.

"Wow Jack, this is a great group of people! We should spend more time with them," Angela said as she sat down on his lap.

"I have heard everything, from the stream of people coming up to me, saying what a wonder you say I am. Thank you for the kind words. It will be hard for me to live up to all you have been saying about me!" Jack said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"It's all true baby. I guess I feel so glad to have you, I must tell everyone how great you are. Sorry if that embarrasses you," she said as she kissed him.

"Not at all Angela. I am not used to having someone on my side. It's been a long time," Jack said.

"You have me, Jack. All of me," Angela said as she kissed him again.

Several in the group saw them kissing. They were all glad for the two love birds.

After dinner the beer and tequila broke out. It was provided by the kids that got a free meal out of the deal.

Rick and the boys in the Jeep had eaten early. Rick's group was small with only two jeeps and eight kids, mostly twenty somethings.

They had spent most of their time reviewing the movie of the hot MILF getting fucked on the ridge top. They still could not believe that they got away so cleanly. They considered slashing the tires on the 4Runner but seeing as no one chased them they decided to just drive off as quick as they could.

Rick had not shared the video with anyone yet and swore the three others to secrecy. He did not want the word to get out about the spying. He felt bad for what he had done. He really did not want this to go up on the web. The poor girl could be ruined if that happened. His friends thought otherwise, so Rick kept the video on his phone only.

It was the hottest thing he had ever witnessed. He had already jerked off three times since he set up his tent looking at her bent over and getting the shit fucked out of her. He sighed and decided to join the larger group by the bond fire.

He came out and over to his friends who were sitting around a small fire near their tents.

"Hey, guys, let's go over to the gathering, we may as well have fun," Rick said.

"Only if you let us see that video again! We have only seen it once and we know what you have been doing in your tent this whole time!"

"Fuck off Jamie! It's mine. There is no way you are getting a hold of it so stop asking. Be lucky I led you up there in the first place. Now forget about it and let's get over to the party!" He said in a tone that made it clear there was no arguing the point. The boys sighed and gave in as Rick was by far the largest of them and usually led them on trips to the outback.

The four boys, led by Rick walked over to the bonfire. Music was playing and drinks were flowing. It seemed like a good time.

Angela was sitting next to Jack talking and joking with another couple when she froze. On the other side of the bonfire, over Jack's shoulder, she saw the boys making their way over, the same boys she saw through her legs, bent over, as Jack fucked her.

Jack noticed her staring. And started to turn but Angela hugged him close and said," Hey baby, I am going to go grab another bite to eat. Be right back," then she kissed him and smiling at the others she made her way over to the boys.

The boys were looking for the beer and tequila bar when Angela, heading them off before they could walk to the center of the Bonfire area, came directly up to them.

Rick was startled to say the least as he looked down on the hot MILF. Her firm massive chest stuck out nicely in her flowered sundress. All the boys stopped and stared, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, I am the one you saw up on the ridge. You all need to come with me right now before my boyfriend sees you. I know you know how big he is, and he has lots of friends around this bonfire. If he sees you, that will be it! Follow me!" She said in a soft but deliberate voice.

The stunned boys all followed her until they melted into the shadows not far from the fire but far enough to be hidden. When she got them on the other side of a Jeep she turned.

Rick was the first to speak.

"We are so sorry..." Rick said.

"Angela, my name is Angela," she said crossing her arms under her breasts and giving them a hard stare.

"Angela...We went up the trail when we recognized the 4Runner and well...we thought...," Rick hesitated.

"You thought you could get another look at me!" Angela hissed.

"Well, yes, but we had no intension of forcing you or anything bad we thought we could make another deal. We came up the hill and bam! We heard you guys and well the rest is history," Rick said looking at the ground.

"So instead of leaving, you decided to watch us! How long and what did you see?" Angela said now feeling a little tingly down below.

"We peeked around the rock when you were blowing him and...well we saw pretty much everything after that," Rick admitted.

"It was the fucking hottest thing we have ever seen. You are the hottest Angela. I mean, wow, bent over and getting...," said one of the other boys.

"Shut the fuck up! Look, you guys take off and go back to the campsite and whatever you do stay out of sight unless you want to get the shit beat out of you!" Rick said almost too loudly.

The boys tried to argue but Rick gave them the "look" and they left in a huff.

"Look Angela, I am not going to lie, it was amazing to witness, but it was totally fucked up. I am sorry," Rick said sincerely.

"So, you saw the whole thing and just stared the whole time with me bent over. How embarrassing!" Angela said but even saying it was sending shocks of excitement to her now wet pussy. Her nipples were also hardening which Rick saw. He said nothing, not wanting to piss her off even more.

"I think I also saw an iPhone. Tell me you did not take pictures!" Angela said.

"No, not pictures but I captured the whole thing on video, here take a look," Rick said as he handed over the phone with the video queued to the final scene where cum was coming out of her well used pussy and dripping onto her face.

Angela went bright red. She was mortified.

"Holy shit Rick! Has anyone else seen this!" Angela said.

"Well, the guys who were there certainly did and some of the others in my group, but I haven't given out the video to anyone. There is no internet here so you can be assured it has not been uploaded," Rick said trying to spin it in the best way possible.

"Thank god for that. I want you to delete the video...no...wait...I want it actually and I want to check the other phones in the group to make sure you have not transferred it. It's the least you can do Rick!" Angela said.

"What is in it for us Angela? I know we did a fucked-up thing by staying, but you guys were loud up there. If it wasn't us, it could have easily been a family with kids. Think about that! And what do you want the video for...huh? As bad as we were, part of this gets you off, I know!" Rick said.

"I want to show it to Jack, you pervert. He suspects but does not know for sure that you guys did this, and ok maybe, just maybe, I want it for other reasons that I will not go over with you!" Angela said getting hotter by the second having to explain herself to this kid.

She had to think fast as Jack was expecting her anytime.

"Ok, ok meet me at our camping spot over by the shoreline at the end in twenty minutes. Go quietly and quickly. We can work out a deal, ok?" Angela said with her heart racing and her chest getting tighter with tension.

Rick stared down at her hardening nipples and smiled.

"Ya, she gets off on this for sure!" Rick thought.

"Ok deal, twenty minutes," Rick said and ran off into the dark.

Angela hurried back and found Jack engaged in a conversation with one of the moms. He was clearly charming her. Angela felt a pang of jealousy. She came up behind Jack and ran her hands down his chest and kissed him then looked up at the mom.

"Hey there, missed you! This is Pam, Pauls' wife," Jack said to Angela as he gestured to Pam.

"It nice to finally meet you up close. I am so glad for you two. Jack has been telling me all about you!" Pam said with a warm smile.

The song, Just My Imagination, started just as Angela sat down.

"Dance with me sweety," Jack said.

"But I just got here and wanted to talk to Pam. I need to know what he told you about me," Angela said to Jack then turned to Pam.

"Oh, go ahead you two love birds. Plenty of time for us girls to compare notes!" Pam said.

They nodded and got up, moved closer to the fire and swayed to the music.

"Just my imagination, getting away with me," Jack sang.

"It's just my imagination, getting away with me," Angela finished.

Angela had her head tucked in his chest as Jack's massive arms enveloped her. He held her tiny waist and swayed to the music. Derek and some of the others saw them. They were all happy for Jack and Angela.

After the song they came back to the group. Paul, Pam, Derek and the other families welcomed them back.

"You two are quite a couple! Be careful of him sweetheart!" Derek teased.

"To late Derek, he has already trapped me!" Angela said. They all laughed.

Sitting on Jack's lap Angela bent over to Jack's ear.

"Is it ok if I change into something a little warmer? It's getting cold," Angela said.

"No need to ask permission baby," Jack said back to her.

"Old habit, I guess! Ok I will be back in a bit," she said kissing him.

She broke into a run as soon as she was far enough away from the fire. It had been past twenty minutes and she was worried.

She played it over and over in her mind. Why did she want the video? What was she going to do to get them to give it to her then delete it? She was confused and running out of options. There was no way she could let that video get uploaded. It was not only her but Jack she most feared for.

She found the guys by the shore near their camping spot and ushered them into her tent. There were three boys and Rick. She had them sit on the air mattress as they came in.

"Ok I don't have a lot of time, so I will ask you straight up. Will you give me the video, let me check your phone for copies then delete it?" Angela asked in a pleading voice.

Rick knew her bargaining power was limited. He knew she had to be back. He had her cornered.

"Of course, but really Angela, we both know why you want this video. Give us a little something at least then yes, we will give it to you," Rick said.

"Ok let me check the other phones then I will more than make it worth your while," Angela said.

Rick nodded to the boys, and they gave her their phones one-by-one. She checked them all. She knew the Apple IOS well and did a complete search of the file system. When she was satisfied, he looked up at the boys.

"Here is the deal. Video this interaction with my phone, so I have proof to show Jack." Angela said handing Rick her phone.

Rick took her phone and started the video and nodded to Angela.

"I am only doing this to get this video back and ensure that it never gets out," Angela said looking at the phone videoing her.

In one quick motion she lifted her dress up and over her head. She stood there before the boys in her bra and panties. She stood there for a second hoping it was enough.

"More Angela," was all Rick said. She sighed, but knew it was probably not enough.

"Sorry baby but I can't let this video get up on the web!" Angela said to the phone.

The she slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. The boy's eyes popped out of their heads.

Her perfectly shaped globes popped into view. Rick saw quite clearly from her erect nipples that this was turning her on.

"Come on Angela, it's nothing we have not already seen!" Rick said.

"Please Rick, haven't you seen enough!" Angela said trying to sound desperate.

"Time is running out Angela," Rick said knowing he had her right where he wanted.

Tears were now starting to run down her cheeks, and she hooked her thumbs in her underwear and pulled them down to the floor. She looked up at them standing there naked. Her blonde pussy was glistening with moisture. Rick moved in for a close up. Angela froze as he captured her obvious arousal.

"There now hand me your Phone Rick and the others need to leave. They have had their show!" Angela said.

Rick smiled as he handed his phone over and forced the boys to leave. They all grumbled but left anyway.

Angela was concentrating on using Airdrop to transfer the video. It was going to take a few minutes to finish. She spent the rest of the time searching his phone for other copies. When it finished, she checked that it transferred ok then deleted the video on his phone.

"Ok it's done. Now if you don't mind, I need to get back," Angela said to Rick.

"Can I? Just once!" Rick said as he reached up to cup her tits.

"No Rick you can't, but I will leave you with this little memory. I did think it was hot that you watched me. How about that!" She said with a smile.

"Wow! I knew it. Thanks Angela! I will treasure these memories forever!" Rick said.

"Ok, sorry but you need to leave!" Angela said and ushered him out.

She quickly got dressed in Jeans and one of Jack's collared shirts. It was huge on her, but she tied the tails into a knot over her stomach. It looked extra cute but not at all slutty.

She ran back to the fire. She had been gone for a good bit but hoped that Jack was engaged enough not to notice.

She arrived at the bonfire to see Jack dancing and laughing with Pam. Pam had the quintessential mom look, dressed in jeans and a cotton button up blouse. She had smaller breasts than Angela, but they were big enough to show through her loose-fitting top.

Angela, without thinking, immediately walked up to them and nicely tried to cut in. She coughed to get their attention

"May I have the next dance with this hot guy?" Angela said with a smile.

At that moment the song ended, and a slow song started.

Pam was blushing for sure at this point, but Jack immediately released Pam and turned toward Angela.

"You should not leave him for so long, dear!" Pam said teasing as she left.

"Hey baby! Sorry but Pam insisted on a dance. You look lovely in my shirt! Very sexy to see it on you!" Jack said as he took her into his arms.

"I see Pam moved right in; well, I will never leave you alone with a bunch of moms!" Angela teased.

"No worries. I think they are jealous of you, and well, after all the things you said to them about me, it's no wonder, right!" Jack said.

"I have to be more careful about saying what an amazing guy you are!" Angela said and kissed him deeply as they swayed to the music.