Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She popped his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him while slowly jacking him off.

"I am so glad you like it, Jack. It makes me tingle all over knowing I am pleasuring you so well!" Angela said in a lusty voice.

She dove back in and started bobbing on his cock again while massaging his balls. Jack was letting out moans of pleasure now, though he could barely hear himself with the warm wind starting to pick up.

Meanwhile not far away:

Rick and the three other boys walked up the trail hoping for a little of what they got the other day. Big swinging tits and a golden pussy were in their heads as they climbed up the steep trail. They got to the top and entered the path that went between the boulders leading to the plateau.

They felt and heard the wind blowing through the rock as they approached. Suddenly Rick, who was in the lead, stopped when he heard moaning ahead. He stopped the others to listen, motioning the others to keep quiet with a finger over his lips.

He crept forward until he heard a female voice, 'I am so glad you like it, Jack. It makes me tingle all over knowing I am pleasuring you so well'.

He quickly headed back to the boys waiting only a few feet away.

"Holy shit! I think our MILF is busy at work. Let's sneak up for a better look but be quiet. If we get busted, we can always outrun them!" Rick said and started to slowly move up the trail.

He heard moaning more clearly as he turned very slowly around the last corner. The sight before him was beyond all expectations.

The trail came up to the side of the plateau, so Rick got a perfect profile view of the blonde goddess on her knees sucking cock. Spit ran down her lips as she bobbed her head up and down. The other boys took up positions above and below Rick. They remained mostly out of view.

Rick was not too worried because Jack was facing away from them, and she was too busy sucking cock to notice.

One of the boys let out a gasp as he saw her swallow Jack's cock all the way down her throat. Luckily, at the same time, Jack let out a loud moan as her lips met his pubic hair.

Rick punched the boy lightly for almost blowing it. The interruption caused a nasty thought to enter his head. He brought out his phone and started to record. Her cocksucking lips filled the frame as she fully engulfed Jack's cock. His hand shook at the sight it was so overwhelming.

"Baby...oh my god this is amazing...I need to be inside you!" The Boys heard Jack say as she pulled his saliva cover cock from her mouth. It came out with a pop.

The boys were staring as she pulled the cock from her mouth. Spit and drool ran down her lips and covered her upper breasts from the marathon blow job. They were stunned and amazed at the super erotic sight.

"Anything you want baby! How do you want me! How about a position where you can enjoy the view and my very wet pussy!" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply and seductively.

The boys backed away a little so they would not get busted. There was a chance she could see if she got lucky. The verbal exchange between Jack and Angela had all the boys as hard as they had ever been. They were all ready to sprint out of there, however.

They heard Jack again, "Well there is no chair, so I think that would be hard to accomplish!"

"You are lucky I am flexible, Jack!" They all herd Angela say.

The boys saw her kiss him one last time and then turn around to face the valley. The boys all held their breath as they saw her spread her legs, bend far over and grab her ankles. Her blonde, wet pussy came into view.

"Fuck me, Jack! Just make sure to hold on tight. I can hold this position for a while!" The boys heard her say.

"On my fucking god!" Rick thought as he saw Jack give an exclamation of joy, move up behind her and position his thick member in her pussy lips. Rick saw Jack rub it up and down her slit and nestle it at her opening. He probed her pussy until his head was just inside her tight cunt. Then with a gentle thrust, Rick saw Jack's cock slowly spread her lips wide open.

The boys had a perfectly clear view of her blonde-haired pussy opening for the thick intruder.

The boys heard her let out a loud moan as Jack started to fuck her.

"Oh, my fucking god Jack! You feel so good! It's so big...holy shit!" The boys heard Angela cry. In this position, she had an upside-down view of Jack's legs as she grabbed her ankles tightly for support.

The boys saw her tits hang down toward her face and bounce in time with Jack's cock splitting open her poor pussy. They saw Jack pick up the speed of his thrusts as Angela cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm going to cum!!" Angela cried. Jack held her hips as her legs gave way. An intense orgasm swept through her. Her legs shook. Luckily Jack held her up until she finished.

Rick almost came in his shorts without even touching himself as they saw her squirt pussy juice around his cock. It dripped down hitting Angela in the face as Jack continued his relentless ravishing of her quivering pussy.

She felt it hit her face as she looked up to see her pussy being plundered. She had never cum so fast. Somehow the whole situation made her into one gigantic sex machine. She felt each thrust and had a perfect view of his cock and balls splitting her open. In her mind, being bent over, grabbing her ankles, and fucked on a cliff in the open had her pussy in overdrive.

Juice kept on coming out of her as Jack pounded away. His grunts filled the small plateau. Her tits, face, and hair were getting wetter from the pussy cream coming out of her.

She was now moaning constantly with babbling cries of ecstasy and pure pleasure. The boys were now rubbing their hard-ons through their shorts. Two of them came already and began to rub out another one.

Rick had the presence of mind to use the zoom on the video. He focused on her soaking pussy being skewered, then panned down to her wet face and tits as Jack pounded away. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she climbed up to another orgasm.

"Oh god, Jack... you're making me cum again! Hold me...oh shit...fuck!!" She yelled as she came hard. He held her up with her legs off the floor, lifting her hold body as she came. Her legs flailed as the climax hit her deep inside.

That sent Jack over the edge. He set her down and then thrust up hard and deep, sending a huge pent-up bucket of cum deep into her golden wet pussy. They finished coming together.

Jack set her down and drew his softening cock out of her abused pussy. Cum leaked out and fell on her head and tits. She remained bent over when she saw that Jack was admiring the view.

Jack looked up and down at the mess he had proudly made. Her face and tits were covered in cum and girl cream. He loved it that she remained bent over even after all the intense fucking.

The boys got a little careless, thinking more about jacking themselves off through their shorts than being attentive to being caught. One of them mis stepped on a rock and made a little too much noise. That combined with the sudden lack of noise from Angela was all it took.

Angela was looking up at Jack smiling when suddenly she herd the boys. She looked out between her legs off to the entrance path of the trail and saw the three boys staring at her exposed cum filled pussy.

"What the Fuck!" Angela screamed as she quickly went erect as Jack turned to see the boys race down the path.

Jack's face turned ugly, and it reminded her of her dad when he got into a rage. Nothing good could come of it in her mind.

"No Jack...wait! Don't leave me here alone!" Angela said.

"Holy fuck! I am so sorry. I did not hear them. They must have heard us and snuck up on us!" Jack said as he hugged her close to protect her.

"There was nothing you could have done baby. They were just kids, let them go. Don't let them ruin this moment," Angela said as she kissed down his body and knelt to clean off his cock, hoping it would distract him.

He thought he recognized one of the kids but decided to let it go. Why ruin it, he thought as he looked down at her licking his cock up and down.

Jack felt the anger drain from him and thought back to just a few minutes earlier. He laughed, surprising Angela.

"Nothing could ruin the best sex I have ever had with the best girl I have ever been with," Jack said.

"I thought the last time was the best time!" Angela said looking up.

Her cum covered face was no deterrent as Jack reached down and pulled her up to kiss her. Then he reached down to his backpack, got out a couple of napkins, and cleaned off her face and soaked tits.

Angela loved the way Jack tenderly cared for her. He used water from the water bottle and washed her clean.

"Thank you, sweety. I have also have the best multiple orgasms when you use this thing on me. I think I might become addicted!" She teased as she stroked his softening cock.

"Well, I guess we gave them a show they will not soon forget!" Jack laughed.

"At least you were facing away from them. They had a front-row seat to my pussy and tits. Oh my god, they must have seen me squirt, and all the cum...fuck, I must have looked like a real slut!" Angela said although, after her initial shock, she was not that mortified. Quite the opposite. She found herself turned on, thinking back and seeing them stare at her with cum dripping out of her. She shuttered at her reaction. She quickly dismissed it from her mind as a silly thought.

"No harm no foul. We hopefully will never see them again," Jack said trying to comfort her.

"I guess you are right. How embarrassing, but yes let's hope this was a one-time visit from our little voyeurs," she said turning bright red thinking about cuming multiple times with the boys staring at her.

They broke out some snacks and had a light lunch before heading back down the trail. It was getting late, and the evening sun created a spectacular view they wanted to enjoy for a bit longer.

Angela put on the t-shirt at Jack's suggestion. The visit from the boys made him far less willing to have her walk around with her magnificent tits showing.

She looked amazing in his shirt, however. The outline of her breasts and the way she wore it, like a low-cut dress, had his cock stirring.

They made it back to the 4Runner without incident. The sun was going down and Jack knew they had to get going quickly.

To Jack's surprise, she pulled the t-shirt off as soon as they got into the 4Runner. Jack could see some dried cum that he missed on each breast.

Angela saw his expression and cut him off before he could say anything.

"Unless you force me, I would rather not wear anything Jack. Don't worry I will keep it handy in case we come across anyone. That is unless you don't enjoy the view!" She teased, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"You are going to be the death of me!" Jack said as he drove forward down the trail.

"Only if I fuck you to death!" She said laughing.

Her laugh made Jack smile.

Jack was a happy man as he drove down the trail. Angela held her tits over the rough parts but otherwise let them swing freely. The road was not that bad, and she liked Jack's look when they hit a rough spot and she had to cup her breasts. She occasionally pinched her nipples as she knew it turned him on when they were red and erect. She found herself rubbing her thighs together from the memory of being bent over and fucked by Jack, but then winced as her thoughts turned to the boys watching her pussy get plundered.

"What the fuck!" She thought but could not deny her pussy was dripping again.

They were about halfway there when the combination of the 4Runner rocking and the memory's she kept replaying in her mind had her very horny.

She unconsciously spread her legs a little and moved her hand down to finger her aching clit. A moan escaped and broke her out of her trance. Jack noticed and could not help but comment.

"Woah there, missy! I can't concentrate with that going on. Can't it wait?" Jack said as she pulled her finger away from her pussy.

"I don't know what has come over me, but I really need to cum again baby. Just let me finish. It won't take long I promise!" She said biting her lips and moving her hand back to her pussy.

"But I have never seen a woman...you know...masturbate! I don't want to miss it!" Jack said now getting hard all over again.

"What! Then pull over Jack, this will only take a minute!" She moaned as she fingered her clit.

Jack never stopped faster as he pulled off the road. Then turned on the inside LED ceiling light for a better view as it was getting dark.

She turned toward Jack and lifted her left leg up and over his shoulder scooching down in the seat and spreading her legs. Her pussy was fully spread open to Jack's view. Angela seductively sucked on the finger like a cock and started to massage her pussy lips and clit.

"Well let's fix that shall we. Does my pussy look good baby? It's aching to be filled again. You fucked me so good up there!" She moaned as she worked her clit and pussy lips with one hand and pulled on each nipple in turn with the other.

Jack just stared as she worked her pussy. Angela knew he was getting off on her dirty talk as well as the view right in front of him.

"Ummmm...yes...it feels so good to masturbate in front of you. It's wet Jack! See!" She said as she pulled her lips wide and gave Jack a view straight up her wet hole!

Jack was speechless. It was so slutty and over the top sexual. Angela smiled at him.

"I'm getting close baby. Just thinking about your huge dick fucking the shit out of my little pussy. Fuck Jack...you are so good to me...no one has ever fuck me so well. You ruined this pussy for anyone else baby. It's your pussy now Jack, you own it. I would fuck you right now, but it's too sore from the hard fucking you gave me, Jack. Do you remember Jack? Me, bent over, grabbing my ankles. You, ramming your cock into my cunt. Making me cum again and again. Cum and pussy juice dripping on my face as you railed me into multiple orgasms! And then the boys seeing cum leaking out of me...oh shit!" Angela yelled as she bucked her hips up off the seat, rammed three fingers into her pussy, and came like a banshee.

Jack was so enthralled by the spectacle he did not even bother to jack off. He had never been on the receiving end of such a slutty diatribe.

"Holy shit Angela! That was the most...well...all I can say is thank you!" Jack said, at a lost for the right words.

Angela moved her legs back down and leaned in, giving him a long sloppy kiss.

"My pleasure sir. Anytime you want me to jerk off just say the word. You have me so worked up I could not help myself. Maybe you will be the death of me!!" Angela said as she flopped back into her seat.

Jack just stared at the vision laying back in her seat with her huge tits and blonde wet pussy. It was more than her overt sexuality. She was bright, intuitive and above all totally free and unencumbered sexually. This was all new to him. Sure, he had made women cum and even squirt, but Angela was not shy about it. It's like something ticked in her head and made her feel that she could be open to him. He had to repay her for her openness.

"Earth to Jack! I think we should get going, if we had time, I would relieve this for you!" Angela said snapping him out of his haze and grabbing his hardon.

"That's ok baby we will have plenty of time later and you have already given me more than I ever thought possible. I think I am falling in love here!" Jack said surprising himself.

Angela turned toward him with shining eyes from the tears starting to form.

"Oh Jack! Please don't tease me. You don't know me well enough. I am broken in too many ways!" She cried.

"Hey! Look at me! I am not saying this just because you are beautiful and a master at sex. You are smart, funny, kind, compassionate and have more fortitude than anyone I know. Love, or at least what most people call love comes from a place here, not here." Jack said as he moved his hand from his heart to his head.

"I think I am falling for you too! Just please always lead with the truth. Just like you said, if you want me to leave just say so!" She said and hugged him so hard he almost lost control of the 4Runner.

"Agreed! Now please put on the t-shirt as we are getting close to the camping spot." Jack said kissing her on the top of her head.

"Deal Jack!" She said and pulled on the shirt and her shorts for good measure. She felt more alive now than ever. She beamed at the man driving the 4Runner up the hill to the camping place.

It was dark now as Jack came up the hill to the plateau. This was what he loved about this trail. There were endless camping places around lakes. His LED head lamps on his roof rack lit up the area well in front of the 4Runner as he looked for the other Jeeps in his group.

He found them and stopped just in front of Derek's Jeep. They were all having dinner around a roaring campfire. Derek saw the 4Runner and left the fire to meet Jack as he drove up.

Jack came to a stop as Derek walked up to his window. Jack rolled down the window and greeted his friend.

"Hey there buddy! How was your day? Families keeping in line?" jack said.

Derek stared at Angela in her t-shirt and noticed her erect nipples poking out, but he quickly averted his eyes, not wanting to upset Jack. Derek wondered what they had been up to as they came in quite late.

"It was a fine day, Jack. No issues, but I was worried about you. Use the radio next time buddy!" Derek said teasing and looking from Jack to Angela.

"Ya, sorry! You know I am usually good about that but...uuu...we got a little sidetracked and lost track of time. I promise to be better tomorrow!" Jack said with an embarrassed tone he could not help.

"I bet! Is he treating you alright Angela? I know this guy! You have to be careful!" Derek said with a knowing smile on his face.

"I've never been treated better Derek! He knows exactly how to treat a woman!!" Angela said with a big smile. Angela just could not help herself and she knew they were friends.

"Hey! What...I mean...yes, we had a good day, Derek!" Jack said, now totally embarrassed. Angela took him by the arm and hugged him close.

"It's ok baby. I think Derek could figure it out for himself anyways!" Angela said smiling at Derek.

"Yes Jack, it's painfully obvious that she is crazy about you buddy...I couldn't be happier for you. And you missy, treat him right. Jack is good people!" Derek said.

"I think I already have, Derek!" Angela said.

"Ok...ok...can we stop all this. It's killing me!" Jack said.

Derek let out a hearty laugh.

"Ok my friend! I am just glad to see you like this! Hey, you guys are coming in late. How about joining us for dinner. We are just serving and would love for you to join us. We have a good crowd of people over here." Derek said.

Jack turned to Angela, and she nodded her head.

"Ok, that sounds great. We will just find a place to camp and be right over," Jack said.

"Checking with the little woman already? Teasing, sorry. See you guys soon!" Derek said and walked away back toward the fire.

"I'm going to kill him!" Jack said to Angela without conviction.

"Hey! He is just happy for you! Derek is great, Jack and you know it. I am glad he likes me. I want to be friends with people you know," Angela said punching Jack's arm playfully.

"How could anyone not like you. I...well...I am not used...to," Jack started.

"Look at me Jack!" Angela said as she looked up at him still wrapped around him. Jack looked down at the perfect face beaming up at him. Her blonde hair draped over his shoulders.

"I know you at least well enough to know you are a private person, Jack. I will not out you amongst people who don't know you, but I am very proud to call you, my boyfriend! I am happy Jack! For the first time in a long time," Angela said somehow knowing what Jack needed to hear.