Off The Bus and To The Beach

Story Info
A sexual goddess searching for thrills in the streets.
871 words
4.27
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late at night in the quiet sunshine coast. Ivana was on the last bus home after her shift at the local sex shop. Ivana was young, new in town and drop dead gorgeous. She was a sexual goddess, controlling any man with just a look. She liked to live life on the wild side and indulge in risky mischief.

She had fantasies as high as the sky and provocative desires as deep as the ocean.

Ivana had already mastered every toy at the sex shop, been apart of threesomes, gang bangs, lesbian orgies, bukkake and the rest. But her thirst was not yet quenched. She wanted some thing real, dangerous, something out of her control. So she started to dress a little more provocative, no more underwear under her tight little dresses, no more bra hiding her enormous fake tits. She liked the attention, turning heads, wolf whistles and the evil glares from other jealous women who could just not complete with her omega sexual presence.

A large muscular man got on the bus... Her mind started to tick over, could she challenge her self. And if so, to do what exactly? How far did she want to take this thrill? All the way. Starting her A game with a smirk of sexual confidence she made her way to the front of the bus. He was sitting on one of the side chairs facing in, not letting him know she was very much watching and playing with him she stood infront of him holding the rail above.

Slowly rocking her body back and forth turning to look out mirrors and angling her body infront of him, flaunting like the treasure chest of fantasies she was, she looked down and saw him starring straight up in awe, she smiled and turned back around, with her tiny skirt barely covering her from his sight.

The next corner the bus took she purposely lost her footing falling ass out onto his lap, she stood straight back up with a blushed innocent smile apologising for bouncing on his lap, he smiled and said " I'm just glad I was under you" with out even thinking. Ivana giggled and struck up a conversation with the young muscular man.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see a fat boner through his gym sweat pants. After chatting a little He placed one of his muscular arms around her waist ensuring her he wouldn't let her fall again. She giggled and nestled in closer.

It was her stop, "walk me home'' she asked with puppy eyes and sultry lips, giving off a smile that was just mischievous all over. Being a gentleman he agreed. Ivanas walk home was filled with views of the ocean and trees, "why don't we walk along the beach, take our shoes off, it might be nice". More than willing he closely followed her lead.

Before his shoes were even off she had strip off her blouse, leaning up against the tree bare breasted with eyes luring up at him, she put her finger out signalling to come closer. Like a moth to a light he followed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, looked into his eyes and lifted her leg up his side exposing her bare pussy. His large arms wrapped around her body and his strong hands contouring to her every curve. The momentum was building and she was in a state of ecstasy. Putting her self out there naked on a beach for a complete stranger.

Following nothing but animalistic primal instinct she wanted to fuck and that's exactly what she intended on doing tonight with her new man friend.

He lifted her off the ground, back against the tree and a leg either side of him. His pants around his ankles. he takes out his throbbing dick and starts rubbing his nob up and down over her clitoris before he gives one large thrust punching his cock deep into her tight dripping pussy, her eyes roll back as she gasps than let's out a ferocious moan he starts slamming her harder and harder.

Now that he has has pumped her pussy full of his cock she wants more. Climbing down off his rigid muscular body she turns around and bends at the waist, with not a word said she spits on her fingers and rubs it over her bleached little ass whole. Getting the invitation she was sending out, he guides him self into her ass, he lets out a huff of breathe, his cock is overwhelmed by the tight warmth of her ass. His cock starts to pulsate, knowing he is on the edge of blowing his load he takes one last deep, hard plunge and fills her ass full of his milky warm cum.

They both re-dress and catch there breathe, he turns to Ivana and says "when can we do this again."

She stands up, buttons her shirt and replies with a flame In her eyes "Never" turns her back and walks away. Left speechless he wasn't going to complain about what would be nothing short of every man's wildest fantasy.

I guess you never know who your riding the bus with...