Welcome to the Company

Story Info
Young woman determined to secure job... No limits.
1.1k words
4.18
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a young ambitious woman, looking for her big shot in the corporate world.

She knew it was a man's world but she felt she had a certain "appeal" that would work to her favor. She had an interview at one of the lead insurance forms in the country and was not going to let this opportunity slide through fingers. She was ready to put all in and do what ever it took.

Sitting in the back of her taxi on the way to her interview, her long blonde hair pinned back, tight black office dress and heels to kill.

A little confidence booster of hers, no panties, it was her little secret but filled her confidence like a good wine fills the night.

She waited patiently at the firm for Mr Bigston who was conducting the interview today. He was Ceo, the big fish, the one you wanted to make a lasting impression on and she had just that in mind, he was known for his millions, play boy life style but also being a ruthless business man.

She knew her school girl games wouldn't work with him. She needed to stand out. She needed him to want her in more ways than one to secure the job of her dreams.

"Miss foxx" she heard from a deep voice. She looked up with a smile to see a large, muscular, well dressed man with a grin on his face awaiting her. She entered his office, he shut the door behind them.

"Miss fox", he said with a devilish smile, "I have been over your resume and spoken to your references, I must say they all seem good, but I'm not looking for good, I'm looking for some one who stands out. Some one who is willing to take the ball and run with it." She assured him that although loyal and dedicated to her role she was no yes man. That she liked to challenge just as much as she enjoyed being challenged.

Enjoying hearing what Miss Foxx was relaying to him. He went on to mention that in this company there is a hierarchy and he was on top and if she was successful her place would be directly under him he said gazing at her.

She blushed at the sexual innuendo knowing exactly what he meant. "I can assure you Mr Bigston that there is no place like under you I would rather be, I don't want to sit here and inflate my self but I know for a fact I'm willing to work harder, longer and more ferociously for not only this company, but also your satisfaction" as she leaned forward staring into his eyes.

"You seem to grasp the concept of what I'm putting to you miss foxx, but I guess what I need to know is, can you be a professional success, and my personal whore, assisting to satisfy to completion. Every time?"

She smiled looking back, uncrossing her legs to reveal under her dress her bare pussy, "Yes Mr Bigston, I believe that very quickly I will be one of your most treasured assets, And as for being your whore, I will happily play any roll asked by you."

By now the tension in the room was almost unbearable, his raging hard cock pressed against his suit pants, she was dripping through her dress at the anticipation for him.

"Claire, cancel my 2pm, some thing has come up," Mr Bigston said through his 2 way. Miss Foxx stood up out of her chair, with out a word unzipped and dropped her dress, her breasts unleashed like wild fire, legs as long as the eye could see and sexual appeal that could not be ignored.

Wearing now only her thigh high stockings and killer heels she walked around the desk and infront of Mr Bigston, presenting everything she had to offer.

"Drop to your knees and show me why Im employing you," Mr Bigston demanded.

With out hesitation Miss Foxx dropped to her knees, arched her back, crawled forward so her large tits were now pressing against his hard shaft, she undid his button up shirt, loosened his pants until his large, pulsing cock emerged. With both hands being held behind her head at this point, she let her tongue run up and down the base of his shaft, flicking her tongue around his nob until she took him in her mouth, at first she slowly sucked on his nob, going deeper and deeper with every thrust of her head until he pushed her right to the base of his cock and held her there, "that's my whore" exhaled Mr Bigston, he finally released her.

She jolted back gagging with tears in her eyes, gasping for her next breathe, spit still stringing from her luscious lips to his cock. Immediately she went straight back for more, by this point Miss Foxx was working his shaft with both hands while he held her and skull fucked her until she couldn't take it any more.

Mr Bigston stood up, wiped his desk clear and threw Miss Foxx on top, laying on her back, legs over his shoulders, breasts bouncing over her chest. He spat on his fingers and rammed them in to her tight wet pussy, "now miss foxx your going to squirt for me like a good whore". Fingering her harder and deeper she began to feel tighter around him, her back arches, eyes roll back. She grabs his arm and let's out a squeel, she squirts all over his arm and torso, drenching her own legs, before she has a moment to even realize what just happened...

"My turn" mr Bigston smiled. Flipping her over onto her stomach and spreading her legs, still dripping down her thighs, he rams his hard cock in Miss Foxxs young tight pussy, immediately both of them are in ecstasy, his cock pulses as he drives it deeper and deeper in to her, she claws at the edge of his desk as she unleashes climax after climax. He can feel he is getting close to blowing his big load. He pulls out and goes straight into miss foxxs tight ass, she cries out he is too big but he holds her there and reminds her that a good whore will take what she is given.

After he has had enough of smashing him self deeper and deeper into her ass he grabs her hair and brings her to his knees again, "open your fucking mouth" he ordered. She takes him right down the back of her throat one more time until he pulls out and blows a massive creamy load all over her beautiful face and breasts. He falls back in his office chair exhausted and amazed. She stays on her knees, full facial still intact and cleans him up. Licking and sucking off every last bit of cum on his member, he patts the top of her head...

"Welcome to the company miss foxx"...