All Comments on 'Office Detention Pt. 01-02'

by netsub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rainforestrainforestalmost 20 years ago
GOOD POTENTIAL

Your story is building and has a lot of scope for expansion. Keep it going. I can't wait for your next chapter/s.

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
mmm

a lot of potential here.. cant wait for the 'phone' bit!! keep it up xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Start

One Of the Best F/f stories Ive read it quite sometime. Looking forward to her humilations

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That is hot

Wow , such a sexy story gave me ultimate pleasure. Can't wait to read more about that delicious office pussy licker.

dragonflysdreamdragonflysdreamover 17 years ago
I want more...Please....

I was very drawn in...I wanted to be the pussylicker...I have fantasies about being in this exact kind of situation at work. Maybe one day...

I was hoping for more continued stories....but alas...found no more...

I know this was written 2 yrs ago...but I for one want to read more....Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

the best ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Could have been better

The story was there but not in the right places.

We got a brief description of Camille halfway down the first page.

To build a picture the descriptions of both Mrs Huntington and Camille should be near the beginning.

Plus what's with calling her Mrs H all the time.

A young girl who hasn't been working for her older boss for long would never call her Mrs H.

If you can't be bothered writing out her full name then choose a shorter one.

Think before you write..

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

The story may be funny to some, but honestly she goes to the police and her lawyer and her boss is in jail for a long time. And the money she gets from the lawsuit against her boss and the company makes life easier for her. Which blackmailer is so stupid and sends his victims discriminating mails?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous