All Comments on 'Office Discipline'

by Cliff11

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Impressive training

I loved how he kept getting sent out of the office in a state of undress. I wonder what they are going to do next to help him improve. Whatever it is, I hope it makes Amanda and the rest of his coworkers very happy (wink, wink).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When under-performance leads to underpants

Interesting training strategy. Why can't all companies think this way? Perhaps he would be able to sell more if he dressed down for the buyer. I know I would buy stuff if a handsome naked man let me ogle him for a while.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

This is a " love it " or " hate it" story. I didn't love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying the view

I hope he will have to perform a bunch of office tasks in his birthday suit. I love stories where hunky men get stripped and embarrassed in front of a crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Males only

I do not like thinking this could happen to women as it should only happen to males. The male should have to work in room full of a few dozen fully dressed women as he is totally naked for a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strip it all away!

Part of me is hoping Amanda wont give him his clothes back. He has to do a little "task" before he can get dressed. Really diggin' the vibe on this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is hot

I cherish the upper hand these ladies have over him. I hope they can once again get an eyeful of that bod. Cute choice in undies by the way, I wonder what he will wear next time. I am hoping whatever situation it is, it will make the girls giggle and it will be sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please tell me there's more?

I have officially become addicted to your stories! I love this chapter. I look forward to seeing how these sexy ladies are going to embarrass him again. There has to be another stripping involved, those poor girls have to make the most of their gorgeous male employee. If he doesn't do the job right, make him pay with his body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was incredible!

I loved every bit of it. The stripping, the exposure, the second hand embarrassment was all so delightful. I hope these women find other ways to strip him down for other girls of the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so sexy. I love the way he has to take off his clothes gradually, the erotic build-up makes his embarrassment all the more delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I could be the underperforming guy in this office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a good story! I can't wait to see what they are going to do to him next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, plausible response from victim, most men would like to think that in a similar situation they would take charge and fuck their female boss, yeah right......

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Seriously? Such a good first chapter and then it’s abandoned. I need more of this story…please continue the story. Very erotic, and though not plausible in the real world, for an erotic fiction tale it was very well done and not too far over the top. A must read, but we need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous