Office Flirtation Comes to Fruition

Story Info
Bathroom hook-up with co-worker.
1.1k words
4.08
15.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanned strong arms with a swathe of dark hair. Jack placed his right hand my shoulder and leaned down to whisper right into my ear, "you look lovely today." In any other circumstance I would have had a clever comment as a comeback. Whether it was sharp and cold or flirtatious - I would have had something. But he was different. Pining after his shoulders for months had made him different to me. And his arms... actually, his whole upper body.

I followed his eyes as he shifted his gaze downwards towards the neckline of my blouse. Again, I would have had something clever to say, I would at least have thought it, but not right in this moment.

The sloping neckline of my dress sat a few centimeters out from my body due to the outward pressure exerted by my breasts. Most clothes don't properly accommodate my breasts, but this dress was good enough. You could only see my cleavage and the lacy gusset of my bra from a very specific angle. His angle.

It was July, and I thought I could get away with wearing a read floral dress to the office. The circulating air blew gently against my thighs. I knew I would be anchored to my desk for most of the day finishing a report, therefore I expected to receive minimal breast ogling. He knew that I would be working on the report today because he had assigned it to me. I was the assistant to our office of ten employees, but he asked me for help the most often.

At least once a day he'd come by my desk and lean over so his mouth was near my ear. Normally he'd make a small comment on one of my assignments. Professional subject matter, but intimate body language. This time -- his comment matched his body language.

I did look lovely. I was glad he noticed. I hadn't previously had the courage to flirt back with him, maybe it was the summer heat, or that I could see some dark chest hair poking out from the top button of his shirt as I peaked at him over my shoulder.

After a few seconds I calmed my racing thoughts. I turned my head to the side and looked directly into his eyes. I smiled slowly and said, "I dressed up for you."

I heard his short, sharp inhale just a second later. He removed his right hand from my shoulder. He broke eye contact and he started to chuckle nervously. He raised his eyes to meet mine again, and I saw a flash of realization on his face. I hadn't moved my eyes from his face, I was still looking over my shoulder. To solidify his understanding, I continued, "I'm glad you like it."

"Well, I've always loved that colour on you."

I finally broke my gaze to look around me subtly. My desk was tucked in the corner near the bathroom. None of my adjacent office mates were at their desks. Lunch had begun 10 minutes ago. "I thought you would like it." I smiled slowly and placed my hand on top of his.

He also observed the office slowly. His hand returned to my right shoulder so that the tips of his fingers barely rested on the top of my breast. I inhaled slowly, feeling my lower ribcage expand outwards. He leaned over to that his lips were almost touching my right ear. "Would you like to come with me to the bathroom? We can continue this conversation."

It was my turn to be caught off guard. I didn't expect my coy flirting to lead to this. My heart was racing and my breathing quickened. Jack must have been yearning for me as well for him to act so brazenly after the smallest reciprocation from me. I nodded and began to stand up.

With that action, Jack grabbed my hand and gently tugged me towards him. We walked to the bathroom, shutting the door to the private powder room behind us. He locked the door and immediately wrapped his hands around my waist, brought his lips to mine and kissed me deeply. I felt my lips part and my tongue creep forward to meet his. I couldn't stop my body from responding even if I wanted to.

He was the one who broke the kiss. He stepped half a step back, hands still around my waist. "I'm sorry, that was so sudden. I've wanted you for a long time and I think you feel the same."

My lips were tingling. My whole body was tingling. I opened my mouth slightly and let out a small laugh. "I've wanted you since the first time you leaned over and whispered in my ear."

With that, he leaned in and traced the tip of his tongue along my outer ear, slowly trailing towards the center. I gasped and stiffened. I felt incredibly ticklish and aroused all at once. To maintain balance, I perched my butt against the edge of the sink.

Our heavy breathing filled the small space as I ran my tongue up and down his neck and placed kisses along his jaw line. As I caressed him, he steadily pressed his body into mine. I leaned further back to accommodate him, tilting my shoulders back towards the mirror behind the sink.

His hand slid up from my waist to rest against my breast. I saw his eyes lock on the swell of my cleavage as it poked over my neckline. I saw his lips part.

His fingers groped at my breast for a few seconds before finding my nipple. He began to pinch and roll it between two fingers. I couldn't hold back a moan as he continued to squeeze, roll and pull. He looked at my face as he sent shocks of pleasure through me. I saw the smallest smile creep onto his lips.

Suddenly, brought his hands down to my butt and lifted me so that I was sitting on the edge of the sink. He dropped down to his knees and brought his face towards my bent knees. "Please let me taste you."

I parted my knees. I wanted his tongue so badly that my legs were shaking slightly. He brought his face to my panties. He kissed my vulva through them.

"Hold your panties." He hoisted the crotch to the side so that my clit was exposed. It was almost a command and I obeyed diligently.

He wasted no time. He used the tip of his tongue to flick me in a vertical motion, steadily. My mouth opened and my eyes shut. He took control of my sensations; he directed my pleasure. He brought me to climax more swiftly than I have ever been before. I held my lips together to stifle a small scream.

He pulled away and rose to standing. Smiling, he kissed me gently on the forehead. "How was that?" He asked but he already knew the answer.

Muffled voices started to come into the office. We heard them through the bathroom door.

"Message me after work, I have something to finish."