Office Games

Story Info
We have finally teased each other enough.
955 words
4.06
19.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the devil." I said, smirking. Something about the attitude Kyle gives me when I ask him to help me at work.. I am just staring at him waiting for some sort of break in the way he is looking at me. Defiantly.

"Oh just add more to my 'to do list' why don't you?" He was always so fast with the comebacks, but lately it feels more delayed. More like he is searching for words. Why can't you find your words Kyle?

I beg him to do just one more thing for me, but we get cut off by another coworker coming back into our shared space. He gets up and walks out, nodding his head at me. He knows I only ask him for help because he is the only one that can do it the way I want.

A few hours go by and I realize I have been alone. I also realize I have been thinking about Kyle. We talk about our home lives a lot. Specifically the lack of love life he has with his wife Jessica. It really is a shame. I can tell by his attitude and the ever present print of his cock against his pants, he would be a lot of fun.

He likes to act innocent. At one point I called him vanilla, and our coworker called him a simp. He puts on this sweet, 'I don't know what you're talking about' act. I know better. He enjoys eavesdropping on my girly conversations with our coworker. Sometimes when I know he is listening, I talk a little louder and dirtier to get his attention. "My boyfriend hasn't been around much so I get lonely" and "I need a man to take care of me" are sentences I throw out, and then walk past his desk to smile at him. Make sure he knows that I know when he is listening. He smiles at me because he knows he is caught, and then looks away.

Suddenly I am aware that he is standing in the doorway to my cubicle. I look up, and my thoughts start to fade away. "Done with your to-do list, boss." he says. I respond "Oh the three things? I am so sorry I overwork you." This is always the banter we have. Always sarcastic, always leading. He comes and sits down across from me. "Anything else I can take care of for you?" I laugh and say well there's always something. He gets the innuendo and rolls his chair closer to me. He puts his hand on my knee and says "Oh I know. You can be a tease. It's not fair."

This is the first time he has ever touched me. My whole body felt hot instantly. This was not supposed to happen, but we are the only two left in the building. What if we get caught? What if I take it too far? I want this. I have thought about this happening while playing with myself at home. I feel a hand move on my back, moving up to where my hair is sitting in a ponytail. I drop back into reality when I realize he is wrapping my hair around his wrist and pulling lightly on it.

"Harder." I say half moaning. He has no problem with that direction. He pulls my head back with my hair, and kisses my neck. His other hand moving up my thighs. I can feel how hot I am. How bad I have wanted this. With every defiant word from his mouth, every time he called me boss, it made me want him more. I had no idea how bad.

I decide to get up and sit on his lap. I am surprised to find he is already hard and bulging. His jeans are tight against him and I can feel every inch of him under my ass. He grabs my hips and I start rubbing against him just enough to tease. He returns the favor by unzipping my slacks, and slowly rubbing his fingers over my panties. I am sure he can feel how wet I am as he moves farther down. I let out a small moan and that only seems to entice him more.

"Fuck me." I beg him. He immediately listens and moves my panties over, dipping his fingers in me for the first time. He pulls my hair back harder and bites and licks my neck as he pushes his fingers deeper in me. I am moving my hips with the rhythm of his hand. He takes his fingers out, now dripping with my wet, and circles my clit. Once satisfied knowing I am coated, he puts his fingers back in and puts his thumb against my throbbing clit. Simultaneously rubbing and fucking me. I can't focus on anything other than my quickly building orgasm.

I start moaning louder. "Oh daddy. Yes. Yes. Faster." Somehow he listens and moves at an impossible speed. He lets out a small moan, almost like a growl and I find myself cumming for him. I tense up on his lap and lose all my breath. Nothing in that moment matters except my orgasm.

When I finally finish, I come back to reality. As he slides his fingers out of me I look over at him. Putting my head on his shoulder and still trying to catch my breath. He smiles at me and kisses me. It was the best kiss I have ever had. I can't help but take a moment and cement everything that just happened to memory. I will need this for when I need to take care of myself at home.

I smirk at him. "Your turn."