Office Girl Squirts on Your Cock <3

Story Info
Girl praises your cock and squirts on it multiple times.
988 words
4.06
16k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl gets called into her boss' office. You're doing good work, but you'll have to gain some kind of edge over your coworkers if you want to be promoted, he says to her. Edge? she grins slyly, Oh, I can do that.

The girl goes behind his desk and drops to her knees in front of him, reaching for the crotch of his pants. The guy frantically reaches for a button under his desk. What are you doing? Someone will see! The girl starts rubbing his dick through his pants for a few seconds while rolling her eyes and grinning, then presses the button for him, closing the blinds. Why would someone with a dick as big as yours ever be shy?

The girl undoes his belt and pulls his cock out. Mmmmm, I knew it. You had an absolute SCHLONG packed away here, she says. She takes his half-erect dick and slaps it on her tongue a few times. The guy asks, You really think it's that big?

The girl, surprised he's actually asking her that, says, Of course! All the girls stare at your bulge when you walk past. It's quite distracting, actually. She then slowly licks from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock, fully hard and glistening with saliva now. We all knew your cock must be huge from looking at you. But looking at it now, I'm amazed it could breathe in those tight pants of yours!

The guy is unsure how to take this, but he can't deny it feels amazing knowing his cock is the talk of all the office girls. He looks down to see her stroking it up and down, and thinks about how lucky he is to have the prettiest girl in the office teasing and playing with his cock.

She looks up from sucking on his balls and locks eyes with him. Oh, you like seeing the pretty little Korean girl playing with your cock? She takes his cock and lays it on her face, covering it. She smiles and bites her lip. You like seeing these sexy Asian eyes staring at your big white meat in hunger and adoration?

At this point, the guy already feels like he could bust. The girl notices how much he's dripping and says cutely, No, no. No cumming yet, and she licks up his precum. Silly boy. She then pulls his cock downward and lets go of it, giggling while she watches it bounce.

She then pulls up her tight, short skirt, revealing her bare naked ass. She wiggles it seductively in front of his dick for a second, then gets on his lap. She asks him, Are you ready? and her pussy juices drip onto his cock.

Before he can say anything, she lowers her pussy onto his cock, consuming most of it in one smooth motion. AHHHH!!! she shouts. FUUUUCKK!! The guy can't take it anymore, so he grabs her hips and shoves her ass down until his cock is completely buried in her pussy. AHHHHHHHHH FUCKKK!!! she shouts, her eyes rolling back. She can't control herself and squirts forcefully into his lap.

The guy is sure his officemates heard her screaming in pleasure. But his worry is replaced with unbridled euphoria as the feeling of her pussy juices gushing all around his dick brings him even closer to the edge. He grabs her ass and she says in desperation, Wait!! I think you stretched my pussy farther than it's supposed to go! But that's not enough to deter him.

He lifts her all the way up to his tip, then slams her back down to his base again. As she screams and moans in pleasure, he slams her down on his cock, over and over again, faster and faster. Within seconds, her vision blurs and she squirts all over his cock again, leaving his light-brown slacks with a big, sopping stain.

The guy can feel his cock getting bigger as he approaches climax. The girl feels it and tightens her pussy around him. Wait, not yet! Just a bit longer! she pleads. As the tightest part of her pussy strokes around the thickest part of his cock, he can feel his cum rise up from his balls into his shaft. He is seconds away from not being able to hold it in.

Just 10 more seconds! she begs. I need to cum on your long white cock one more time! As he feels his dick surge with heat and his cum rise even higher, he tightens his muscles as much as he can in an effort to delay his orgasm a few more seconds. With 5 seconds left, she tightens her tiny, drenched pussy even more, and a fast, steady stream of milky precum begins to ooze out of him.

The girl counts down the last 3 seconds. 3. 2. 1.... And she squirts harder than she ever has in her life, with multiple blasts of pussy juice gushing all over his cock, his pants, the chair, and the office carpet. The gush of her erotic juices are the last thing the guy feels before he explodes huge, hot loads of thick cum deep into her pussy, completely filling her and blasting out the excess down her legs.

After they catch their breath, the girl climbs down and rubs her face all over his dick, and sucks the excess cum off. She cleans her face off with her finger and swallows it. She adjusts her hair and pulls her slutty skirt back down, hardly covering the juices running down her thighs. As she gets up to leave the office, the guy stops her, Wait! You still have cum on your face.

She responds, I'll be back for lunch break. I'm thinking meat. With lots of milk to drink. and leaves his office with a slutty wink, without so much as wiping her mouth.