Office Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, I suppose not."

I kept looking at her expectantly. Arthur took my cue and did the same.

"Should I, er, take it off?" There was nothing particularly confident about her sentence but it was still a girl asking for permission to take her clothes off. I thought it sounded great.

"Yes, I think that's probably best."

There was only a moment's hesitation before she brought her hands up and started untucking and then unbuttoning. Despite her hesitancy before we'd started filming it seemed that now we had she was fully committed. Arthur and I made a show of watching her closely, I told myself it was for the camera but obviously I was glad of the excuse.

"Don't worry, Haley, I'm sure we'll get you a replacement." Arthur said this as he watched her undo the last button and take it off completely. "You know, in a few days." She turned and placed it on the same shelf that she had her cardigan earlier and then straightened up, once again standing obediently in place and waiting.

I took a moment to study the bra I'd picked out, it was mostly black with some red on the cups. It was elegant and pretty full but was probably for a slightly smaller girl than Haley. Her breasts visibly bulged out in a riot of cleavage.

"That's much better," I said. "Maybe it's time to talk about your first job." I then paused to leave another opening for Arthur, which he took immediately.

"Oh, wait, look at that." He pointed towards her skirt.

Haley looked down at herself and then up at me.

"I'm sorry, we must have some problems with the dry cleaning at the moment."

Again there was an expectant pause and Haley took the cue to speak.

"Should I take this off as well?"

We both nodded. It seemed more and more like she was acting along with us and not just going through the motions.

She fairly quickly unzipped the skirt at the side, shimmied her body and let it drop to the floor. The red panties looked as great on her as I'd imagined. They were stretched tight across her hips and looked tiny. I longed to have her turn round so I could see her bum and thankfully Arthur was one step ahead.

"You should probably pick that up, we wouldn't want you to trip."

He pointed to the skirt on the floor and Haley bent at the knees and grabbed it. She looked at him as she straightened up and he nodded towards the shelf behind her. She got the idea and turned away from him, letting us both see the view from behind as she bent slightly to put them down.

If anything she was even more appealing from behind than in front. The shiny red material seemed tauter and although they weren't a thong the knickers were small enough to be slightly lost in her bum, especially near the bottom. But the gap in them which had appeared almost discreet while they were unworn was stretched to extremely pleasing proportions and left a good inch and a half of her butt crack clearly visible. Even without tight clothing her body curved a great deal inwards to her waist and then out again to her boobs, and both her bum and breasts seemed firm and ready to spring back into shape when bounced. Her skin was just as pale all over as on her face. She was a feast for the eyes.

She sadly didn't linger showing us her bottom and all too soon turned back. I controlled my disappointment and looked again at her breasts before eventually shifting my gaze as far as her face. She was still smiling for the camera.

"Is this fine?" There was now no doubt about her participating in the scene.

"I don't know. Arthur?"

He peered at her closely, she helpfully turned slightly and presented her cleavage to him head on.

After a few moments study of her bra he replied. "It's hard to tell, but I think there's a bit of a thread loose."

She turned back to me, waiting for the verdict. "Well, Haley, we do have standards here at Balls."

"So, take it off?" This time she had replied immediately.

I nodded. "I think that's best."

She looked straight ahead then brought her hands up behind her back and fiddled briefly with the catch. The bra visibly sagged as she opened it, and then almost without hesitation she shrugged her shoulders forward and slipped it off. She turned quickly to deposit it with her other clothes and then stood once again almost to attention in front of me. Her arms were by her side and she made no effort to cover herself. I drank her in.

Her boobs were every bit as great as I'd imagined, full and pert with large light pink areolae and very slightly darker nipples that looked to be at least partly erect. I could see the feint imprint of her bra in the deliciously soft looking flesh. Myself and Arthur must have stared for a good few seconds before either of us even thought of speaking again. Eventually I did.

"Right, is there anything else to check?"

Arthur's eyes immediately dropped to her little red panties. Haley followed his gaze down her body, but otherwise didn't react and let us look. I wondered if it was worth a try to get her naked now but it seemed a little fast. I'd mentioned time and again that she would be wearing what the other girls on the website did, and the majority of them did keep their knickers on.

"They look pretty clean to me."

Arthur studied carefully for a few more moments, then looked up. "You're probably right."

"Let's get you to work."

I paused and my fellow players seemed to understand that the scene was over. We held our positions for a moment, then I rose to turn off the camera. When I turned back Arthur was staring at the wall and Haley was hugging an arm across her chest. It seemed that her nakedness was much more of an issue now the thrill of the performance was over, but the way she was nervously covering up maybe accentuated exactly how fantastic she still looked. Her pale, curvy body remained mostly uncovered, and even with an arm across her nipples her breasts were big enough that there was a lot to look at.

"Oh, I should get you that robe."

She slightly nodded and I quickly left the room to get it. When I got back Arthur was singing her praises.

"Seriously, Haley, you were great. I've done quite a few of these things and that was one of the best." He paused slightly as I handed her the robe. "And you look great, you're a natural." He added that as we were treated to another quick view of her nipples as she slipped the robe around herself.

"Thanks." She smiled at him as she tied it in place. It was so short her knickers were almost visible anyway and light enough that it draped across her breasts leaving their shape very obvious with some cleavage still on show. I hoped there'd be a way to dispense with it entirely later, but for now it wouldn't let Haley forget she was still practically naked in front of us all.

"Right, for the next one we'll have you doing something out in the office. The joke will be that everyone's too distracted by you to do their work."

"OK." She was back to seeming nervous again.

I headed out into the office, Haley followed behind me. I wondered how to handle this next bit, I needed a little bit of time to speak with Howard and the rest of the guys who worked there but didn't really know how to involve Haley.

It was clear they had been trying to keep track of what we'd been up to in the office, but were now trying to pretend as if this was the first they were aware of anything. As we crossed towards Howard he seemed as if he were engrossed in his screen but nothing seemed to be happening on it and I could see the others sneaking glances furtively.

Haley seemed perfectly happy to wait as she stood quietly and slightly behind me as I told Howard the idea and we worked out the scene.

"Right, I get it." Howard looked thoughtful, and he looked at a filing cabinet that was by his desk.

"Maybe she could be doing some filing here?"

"Oh, yeah, and if I put the camera there it would get her and this desk, and then the other guys behind."

I went to work setting up the tripod, and framing the shot.

"Haley, can you just stand in place so I can line it up."

She stepped over, "just by the cabinet?"

"Yeah, as if you were filing something."

She stood in front of it, reached towards a drawer then hesitated.

"Er, should I take this off yet?" It was obvious she was referring to her robe.

I'd almost answered no when I saw Howard give me a glance. It was clear what he wanted me to say and Haley's question had seemed pretty neutral, as if 'yes' was an acceptable answer.

"Yeah, it's probably best." I tried to sound perfectly casual. Howard shifted round in his seat ever so slightly but otherwise didn't react.

"OK." She moved a little slowly but started undoing the knot fastening the robe around her. Howard and I kept still as she slipped it off her body. We both stared at her as she held it slightly awkardly, and I eventually stepped forward and took it from her.

"I'll just put that out of the shot."

Howard stopped giving her body the once over and smiled up at her face.

"You look gorgeous, Haley. This is going to be a great shoot." His tone seemed very genuine and Haley smiled at him.

"Thanks."

I walked back round in front of the camera.

"OK, well, Haley you need something to file." I looked to Howard who quickly gathered assorted dog eared printouts from his desk. He handed them to her.

"Right." I stepped across and addressed the other two people in the office, Mike and Chris. "It's fairly simple, you just pretend to work but really you'll be staring at Haley. Then, when she walks off you get up and follow her. Alright?"

Haley was still stood in her knickers by the cabinet, she was holding the papers slightly raised and half over her breasts but they weren't doing that good a job of covering her. For the moment I tried not to stare at her body as I'd have the perfect excuse to do so in a little while. I joined Howard by his desk.

"Haley, when we start you just file the papers. Take a little while about it and put them in just the top two drawers." I'd had an idea for another 'gag'.

"I'll give you some more when you run out, and if I ask you to use the bottom drawer could you do it bent over?"

I found myself hesitating slightly, it was the first time I was going to directly ask her to do something really blatant. I quickly told myself to snap out of it and remember my coaching. Besides, Haley had already essentially done this of her own accord anyway.

"You know, a bit exaggerated, so that you really point your bum out at me and Howard."

"OK." She was again sounding slightly timid but still pretty compliant. I wondered if she'd regain her performance persona when we started, but then I realised that she didn't have any particular reason to speak in this one. It seemed a shame but then also somewhat unimportant.

"Right." I stepped back, switched on the camera, and then regained my position next to Howard and Haley. "Action."

Haley started her work, immediately moving the papers to her side so that we all once again had a good view of her body. She opened a drawer and I decided to kick things off.

"The new office girl is working out well, isn't she, Howard?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely!" Like Arthur he seemed to get the over the top nature of what we were up to immediately.

Haley had made a show of looking in a few places, before finally stuffing a couple of pages into the drawer. She moved to the second one down, bending lower but not doing anything too blatant yet. Her pony tail hung across her shoulders and back, it looked good but I hoped it wouldn't obscure things later.

Howard continued, "I think it's doing wonders for office morale, though I do worry productivity might suffer."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, is she not a bit of a distraction?"

Haley had just put away the second lot of paper and I grabbed another off Howard's desk. "I don't think so." I stepped towards her. "Haley, could you file this as well please?"

She turned to me smiling, "yes, of course." She did sound much more confident once the camera was running.

She turned back to the cabinet and opened the top drawer.

"Oh, Haley, that needs to go in the bottom one actually."

She turned and nodded, then after a slight pause shuffled to put her back towards us and then bent fully at the waist. Her round, firm and at least three quarters naked bum was a spectacular sight, with her shiny red knickers looking so tight they might suddenly spring off her body. Her hair was now hanging down either side of her neck, not blocking the view in the slightest. I hoped the camera was getting it clearly but I wasn't about to move away myself to make sure.

"Well, maybe she is a bit distracting sometimes."

As Howard and I stared Haley held her position and rummaged in the drawer, she must have felt at least a mild strain in her thighs as her legs stayed dead straight. Regardless of her nerves between takes it seemed she was prepared to give us and the camera a proper show.

"Still, Chris and Mike are hard workers. I'm sure they won't let themselves get carried away."

After a few more moments in position Haley stood up, looked back at us briefly before walking away past where the others had been closely watching proceedings. I noticed her hair swinging from side to side as she went, and the guys quickly rose and followed behind. I waited until I judged they were all out of shot and then stopped the camera.

I couldn't help but imagine the way her tits had probably bounced with the motion as she strode away from us, and I wondered if I should shoot that part of the scene from another angle. It was a nice idea but probably too complicated for us to edit together effectively later.

"Fantastic." Arthur had been watching from near his office out of shot.

"Yeah, that was really good, Haley." I got in on the praise too.

Now the camera was off she was again stood more awkwardly, light years away from how she'd deliberately offered almost every inch of herself for us to look at a few moments ago. She had an arm hugged across her chest and seemed to be trying to make herself look smaller, but despite that she still looked a vision of femininity, with curves and naked flesh all over. I made my way nearer to Haley who stayed where she was.

"What's next?" Arthur looked to me as I approached.

"Well, I thought just a quick one with me and you, Haley."

She nodded and I could see Arthur look slightly disappointed. "Well, as long as you don't keep her for long." He at least made it sound mostly like a joke.

"No, it should only take a moment. Although you can film this one if you like?"

"Of course."

"OK, I'll call you when we're ready. Haley, let's just step over here to sort it out." I lead her to my desk.

"I just want to test something, can I just put a spot from this on your hand? It should wash off very easily, but I want to be sure."

"Er, yeah."

As I reached out to take her hand I saw her glance towards Howard's desk. I put a mark on the back of her hand with a black felt tip. Before I could carry on she spoke instead.

"Should I, um, put the robe back on for now?"

That was what she must have been looking at, it was still where I had dropped it earlier. I looked at her, obviously I wanted to say no but wondered how best to approach it. It really should be quick to the next scene, so I went with that.

"Well, I only need to wipe this and then we'll be ready." I tried to sound as casual as possible.

She paused.

"I guess I can go and get it." I paused. "If you really want?" I tried my best to imply it was pointless without sounding harsh.

She didn't reply immediately but then appeared to accept things.

"I guess it's fine." She took one last look at the robe across the office and then looked down to her hand, which I still held lightly.

"OK, I'll just." I reached down and took a wet wipe from a packet I'd bought that morning and quickly dabbed at her hand. The felt tip came away as easily as the packet had claimed.

"Great, that seems to be working fine."

She smiled vaguely, almost certainly not yet realising what my plan was.

"In this next one the idea is I'm sending you out to get some coffee for us."

"Right." She seemed to be listening intently, it was fun experience to have a girl in just a small pair of panties hanging on your every word. I tried to keep eye contact as much as possible but I'm sure I failed and I'm sure she noticed. I hoped she'd understand.

"The joke is that if people know you're a Balls girl they will be fine with you just being in your knickers. But, to let them know, we'll have to write it on you."

"Oh, er, really?" She was definitely hesitating now and I guess I couldn't blame her.

"You've just seen that it washes right off, so it should be fine."

"Where would you write it?" That was obviously the crucial question.

"Well, I was thinking I could put the first word across here." I vaguely indicated near the top of her chest, just above Haley's considerable boobs. "And then the next two on your stomach. Is that OK?"

"Do you need to write it on me?"

"Well, it's just, if I gave you a bit of paper or something it would be a pretty boring scene."

"Right." That was obviously true, although there was nothing to say we had to do this scene at all. I hoped Haley wouldn't say that.

We looked at each other, I figured I'd just wait. After a few more moments she replied.

"I, er, guess it's fine."

"Great." Again staying ever so casual I continued. "I think I'll have to touch you a little while I'm writing. Sorry for stating the obvious, but I want to make sure you're comfortable about everything, OK?"

Haley looked at me then ventured an, "OK".

"I think we're ready. You just wait off camera, I'll call you over and you just need to agree to go for the coffee. The rest should be obvious."

She seemed at least as if she had no more questions. I signalled to Arthur across the office and he made his way to us. Once we were in place I began.

"Oh, Haley."

She stepped forwards a few paces into shot. Once again she was standing tall, or at least as tall as she could, her practically naked body there for everyone to see. If anything I'd say her nipples were even more erect than earlier now and her breasts bounced beautifully as she came to a halt in front of me.

"Yes?"

"I think it's best we get you out of the office for a bit, will you go on a coffee run for us?"

"Yes, OK." As ever the enthusiasm was back.

"Great. There's a note on the fridge with everyone's usual order, so I think that's all you need."

Haley smiled and eventually went with, "OK, I'll get going."

She started to walk away but I quickly stopped her.

"Oh, wait, we're forgetting something!"

Her acting stretched to a slight look of confusion. "Erm, what?"

I gestured to her body, "you can't go outside looking like that can you?"

"Oh, no, of course not." She smiled at me,

"If people didn't realise you were a Balls office girl you'd probably get arrested." I shook my head and tried to act 'thoughtful'. "What can we do?"

My plan had been to arrive at the idea myself after a few moments, but Haley obviously thought I wanted her to respond.

"Maybe you could write it on me somehow?"

"Great idea!"

I turned and grabbed the pen quickly. Haley obediently shuffled herself closer to me in anticipation. As I raised it towards her body she pointed her chest out for me and the camera. I figured Arthur was sensible enough to know to zoom in.

I started sort of awkwardly hovering my left hand near her right breast as I wrote the 'B' of balls just above it. However I soon realised that writing on soft skin wasn't as simple as I'd hoped and her body slipped about under the pressure and the letter came out fairly wobbly. As I started the 'A' I let part of my left hand rest ever so gently on her, stretching her skin and steadying the movement. She didn't seem to react and I left it there, moving it slightly as needed and pressing a little bit more as I got comfortable. As I finished that letter most of my fingers were in contact with her skin, with my thumb resting lowest maybe a centimetre or so above her nipple. I couldn't believe it was happening, but it felt like the natural way to do it.