Office Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stared at them for a few moments, then Haley shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "why not?"

She turned back facing the desk and fairly smoothly reached down to her waistband. She was stood almost right between myself and Howard, and as I leant slightly to my left anticipating a better view I could see Howard doing the same.

Haley soon began to lower her underwear. I wondered if she was watching us watch her or if she was still staring straight ahead. I didn't quite dare to look up to her face to check.

As with her bra she went quite quickly and she'd soon slid them down to around her knees, at which point she bent further and obscured my and Howard's view in the process. Nevertheless I thought I'd seen a hint of pubic hair.

As soon as she had her knickers in hand she smoothly lent forwards and started to clean the desk. My view hadn't improved so I sat back up and looked at her now bare bum. I could see that she had her legs pressed tightly together so the camera behind her likely wasn't getting too intimate a view, but I looked forward to studying the footage later.

After a few more moments I asked, "any better?"

"No, not really." She paused her cleaning. "And I think if I keep going I'll ruin my underwear."

I looked across at Howard. "Oh, don't worry about that, Haley, I really need it cleaned up."

She turned her head to him as best she could. "OK." She carried on, the idea was we'd edit in a large ripping noise later to end the scene.

I waited a few seconds before turning to Arthur who'd been uncharacteristically silent throughout. He sprang in to action.

"Cut." Haley stopped scrubbing and slowly started to stand. "Haley, once again you were magnificent!"

"Thanks."

She half turned towards him but stopped. I could see she was clutching her knickers in one hand in front of her crotch. I didn't really blame her and couldn't think of any real way of persuading her to drop them for now. I realised it was probably best to set up another scene for her as quickly as possible. I did have one idea and I decided to risk it.

"Er, Haley." I stood and gestured to her to follow me slightly to one side. She did, still keeping her hand and underwear in place.

"For the next one, well, I was hoping to try something. It's a bit similar to one we've already done but I think it'll be really hot."

"Oh, OK. What is it?"

I could see Howard and Arthur milling about near the camera giving us some space. Mike and Chris were still sat at their desks pretending to work. I was hoping to involve them all in this last one.

"The idea is you need a new uniform and you'd try them on for us to make the decision."

Haley stared at me, she seemed as she often did between scenes, subdued and perhaps a little nervous but interested in what I was saying.

"And, obviously, the uniforms are just different pairs of knickers."

She left another slight pause, but then replied.

"Back in the small office?"

"Well, I was thinking it'd be all five of us so we'd have to do it out here. Not enough room in Arthur's office."

"OK." She looked around at the space and the people in it. "And I'd, er, change here as well?"

"Yeah." I waited a moment. "I think that's what your character would do. You know, if we asked her to."

She was silent. I was hopeful but I felt I had more persuasion to do.

"We'd put the camera slightly behind you to one side so it wouldn't see anything."

She nodded. It was patently obvious that the five of us would see everything.

"I, er, I." I held my breath as she started to speak. "Would it be the last one?"

"It can be. We can stop whenever you want." There was another silence, I decided to go for broke.

"Just think of those other girls who'll see it afterwards. They might not tell anyone but you know how much they'll be envying you."

She looked up slightly surprised but I held her eyes with mine. After a few more moments she dropped them again and answered.

"OK." She said it softly but smiled ever so slightly. Deciding had clearly been a release of at least some of her tension.

"Great." I grinned. "It'll be the best thing on the website once it's up, trust me." Haley's smile broadened, even as nervous as she obviously was she still enjoyed compliments.

"I'll just go grab what we need and than we can get started."

I walked away and quickly told Howard what we were going to do. I wanted to start as soon as possible so there wasn't time for me to linger on the description, but I could see even he was a little surprised. He gave no indication in his voice, though.

"Yeah, fine. I can sort it."

I left him in charge of telling the others and arranging the office, while I headed back to the clothes box to grab some appropriate uniforms. I could see Haley standing slightly awkwardly by the wall watching, she'd hidden as much as she could behind a few desks.

I'd left the pairs I'd particularly enjoyed to one side and I grabbed five or six of the smallest and flimsiest ones. It was probably too many but I was just going to see how far we could take this scene.

On the way back I had an idea and I grabbed a pair of scissors. I dropped the underwear near the chair I'd sit on. The others were already pretty much ready and I could see Arthur once again lining up the camera. I took the scissors and headed over to Haley.

"Haley, I think we'll start the scene with you back in the red underwear."

"Oh, OK."

"But I'm just going to cut them a bit first. You know, to make it seem like they got ripped."

"Right."

I looked down to where she still had them clasped to her groin.

"Oh, yeah."

She brought her other hand down as a cover before handing them to me. I smiled at her and got to work quickly, snipping here and there. I wasn't able to do much, there was so little material that any significant cuts would have rendered them unwearable, but it seemed it would likely be noticeable. It didn't really matter given the lack of realism already involved in the scenario.

I handed them back.

"OK, I guess we're pretty much ready." I hesitated, wondering whether to say the next thing I wanted to or not. I decided to, things had worked out just going for it so far.

"Look, I know it'll be difficult, but if you can remember to try and stay in character. You know, be as light and cheerful as possible and just go with what we say as if it's no big deal. OK?"

She looked at me for a second. "OK."

"Great. And thanks again, Haley, you really have been amazing. I'm sure you'll nail this one as well."

She smiled a little. "Thanks."

I started to walk away but saw her hesitate, looking at the underwear now back in her hand.

"You can always step back into the meeting room, if you like."

I waited another moment then set off across the office. From the corner of my eye I noticed her eventually turn further to the wall and quickly start to slip them on. She was still behind a desk so none of the guys would have seen much. Well, much more than they'd already seen.

I smiled at the other four as I sat down, we were arranged in a shallow circle with a fairly large space in front of us where Haley would stand. The camera was positioned to one side and would likely get her three quarters on if she took care about her positioning. I realised that it we would have to try to get her to turn round at least some of the time, just to make sure the viewers also had things worth seeing.

I decided to say a few things before starting and spoke quietly so Haley, still waiting patiently at the other side of the office, probably wouldn't make out what was said.

"OK, I guess Howard's told you what we're going to do?"

"Yes indeed." Arthur was also keeping his voice down, just about, and I got nods from Chris and Mike.

"So, if we stick more-or-less to her trying on the uniforms I reckon no reason to rush and we'll see exactly what we can get from her. You've seen what she's been up for so far, so." I paused, I figured it was better to let their own imaginations fill in the rest. "Sound OK?"

Again I got lots of nods.

"Has she definitely agreed to change out here on video?" Howard was obviously still not quite a believer.

"Yes, definitely."

He made an expression signifying pleasant surprise. It seemed no one else had comments so it was time to start.

"Let's get going."

The rest of us settled back while Arthur quickly got up and started the camera. Once he was back I took a deep breath and called Haley over. She didn't hesitate and made her way fairly purposefully into shot. I could see a few rips in her knickers.

"What do you need me for?"

I was sat in the middle with the other guys to either side and Haley was now stood, as intended, a few metres in front of me. The setup made it clear she about to put on some sort of show.

"Hi, Haley, you're looking great as usual, but I think your uniform has seen better days."

We all looked down.

"Yeah, I guess they have."

"Well, we don't like to have our office girls looking shabby, so we've picked out a few new pairs. If you don't mind you can try them on we'll pick a winner."

"Oh, great. Sounds fun!"

Haley seemed to have found reserves from somewhere, she was more in character now than ever. She was even smiling round at us all despite the camera not really being able to see her face. I could see everyone trying to avoid her eye contact long enough to get a better look at her body which was still slightly breathtaking even after the best part of an hour on display.

"Right, here's the first pair."

I reached down and picked up a pair of white, satin effect knickers with a frill running round the top. They were small and cut very high on the legs, but, like the red pair, not actually a thong. They were the most conservative pair I'd come out with.

She walked over and took them from me, then turned and returned to the spot that give us all the best view. It was the end of the preliminaries, it was time for her to get naked.

Again Haley didn't really hesitate. She fixed her gaze above our heads and swept the red panties down her gorgeous legs as if she did this sort of thing every day. She eased it over her heels quite elegantly and straightened up very briefly, keeping her gaze on the floor to find where she'd placed the new pair.

I'd been right earlier and she had a small strip of neatly managed pubic hair which started a centimetre or two above her pussy. It was, however, a quick view before she bent again to put on the new pair and her grooming regime was pretty much all I had time to notice.

Still bending over Haley slipped the white pair over both feet and pulled them up. She got them covering herself in one smooth movement, and then spent a little while longer arranging and smoothing them under our contented gaze. Once she was happy she looked up expectantly.

"What do you think?"

"Well, first I think we need a better view." Arthur was quick to get in on proceedings, and Haley rewarded him with a smile.

"Shall I step closer?"

I answered, "Yeah, that sounds good. Why not go along the line and give us all get a closer look?"

I gestured towards Mike who was sat on one end and Haley smiled at him as she walked the few paces over.

Mike slumped further into his seat as she approached and looked up at her admiringly. She paused briefly in front of him, looking down at her underwear, then fairly quickly turned on the spot allowing him a view from behind as she spun. She smiled at him again before moving on and repeating the procedure more or less exactly for Chris. Neither made any comments but it was fairly clear they were fans of the show.

She stepped across to me, but before she could turn I gestured for her to step a little closer and I reached out and felt the frill of her underwear. It was soft and smooth and I nodded to myself.

"That feels great, is it good against your skin?"

She looked down at me, "yeah, it is."

I moved my hand across to her hip and patted her lightly. "Let's see the back."

She turned smoothly and I kept my hand touching her body as it slid around. I stared for a few moments and then felt the frill again, then turned and asked, "what do you think Howard?"

He leant forward and also touched the material. "Yeah, it's nice."

As he sat back down Haley turned back to us both and stepped across to stand right in front of him. He reached out to her underwear again and this time pulled the waistband out slightly just above her left hip as if testing it. It happened quickly but Haley didn't seem to react negatively.

"Are they a bit too tight?"

I'm sure she realised we'd be unlikely to pick the first pair and so was possibly playing along when she answered, "maybe a little." Howard nodded and she walked on to Arthur.

She repeated her now normal show, turning in place to let him see all three hundred and sixty degrees, and he responded with, "you look beautiful. Perhaps another spin, but a bit slower this time?"

"No problem," and she was true to her word, this time taking a good ten seconds to rotate once while Arthur, and the rest of us, looked on.

"You're gorgeous, but I'm not sure that pair does you justice."

"I agree, here's the next pair, Haley."

I held out some black panties and she stepped across to take them before returning to her spot. She looked up again briefly, I'm sure noticing that all eyes were still on her, and then started to change her underwear for the second time.

Once again she didn't hang around, slipping them down and off her feet as quickly as she could. There was another very brief view of her pussy as she reached for the new pair, but between her bending over and the short length of time I can't say I had any better opportunity to study her. It was largely just another tantalising glimpse.

Pretty soon Haley was settling the black pair into place. They were much fuller at the back than any she'd worn before, but were mostly made of a flimsy black mesh that seemed pretty transparent. The front featured a small strip of completely opaque material designed to cover her most intimate parts.

First impressions were more than promising. Her neat strip of pubic hair was largely visible despite a few parts of the lace design getting in the way. I didn't know if Haley realised how much was now exposed, but once she was happy they were neatly arranged she stood straight and let us look.

"Shall I show you all this pair as well?" Haley managed a perfectly cheerful tone and after a brief nod from me she set off in the direction of Mike.

This time he had slumped even further and, in the time honoured tradition of men watching lap dancers, had opened his legs wide enough to make a space for her. Haley obediently took up the spot and started to spin around, this time as slowly as she had for Arthur the second time. She ended once again facing him, and as Mike gazed openly at her neatly cropped hair she asked him, "seen enough?" Although the real answer was surely no he nodded and she stepped across to Chris.

Chris was sat up and lent slightly forward and as Haley gave him a lingering up close up of her slowly revolving bum he reached out and lightly held her body at the hip. He had obviously noted the way I and Howard had been allowed to act on the last pass and wanted in as well.

Haley stopped her movement but otherwise didn't react, and after a few moments Chris moved his hand across onto her bum and reached slightly inside her underwear with his fingers to lightly rub the mesh between fingers and thumb, as if testing it somehow. It didn't seem he was touching her body much as he did so but Haley had turned her head and was watching.

"Feels a bit rough, is it OK for you?"

"It's alright." She hesitated a little as Chris continued to hold on to her knickers. "They're not as smooth as the last pair, though."

Chris nodded as if that had satisfied his curiosity and he brought his fingers out, pulling her panties slightly as he want and getting a brief view of her bum. It was somewhat pointless given the transparent nature of her knickers but I couldn't blame him.

"Rough, are you sure? Let me try."

Howard asked as if he was comparing something quite mundane. Haley glanced at me to make sure she was OK to skip me for now, but when I didn't object she walked over to him. She smiled at him briefly then turned to allow him access.

Howard's test was done with less finesse than Chris. He pretty soon had most of the fingers of his right hand inside her underwear, pulling it noticeably from her body as he peered at and also rubbed the material. Given his upright posture and Haley's diminutive stature he was also staring inside them to her bum.

"Yeah, it is a bit. Seems like it'd be a problem if you had to wear them every day."

Although Arthur and I hadn't yet had a close up view it seemed like Howard had provided the perfect excuse to move on to the next pair. I was sure editing could come to the rescue but there seemed little point wasting too much time, even given how much fun this was for the people in the room.

"Well, I guess it's time for the next pair then."

Howard had relinquished his grip and Haley smiled as she approached me to take them. I could see her nipples seemed to be once again very erect and, although I might have been kidding myself, her cheeks and the top of her chest appeared slightly flushed. There was certainly no hint that she was looking for a way to end proceedings.

"Here they are." I reached down and grabbed a thong. The tiny front triangle was leopard print with a hot pink edging which blended into the similarly coloured strings that made up the rest of the underwear. They were tiny.

Haley was soon changing for the third time. It seemed as if she was getting ever more skilled as the black pair were off and the thong on one foot before I could say I'd really seen anything. Haley's crouched body was obscuring the view we were waiting for.

However her haste wasn't quite as polished as we thought and her second heel caught in the waist band of the thong. As she tried to pull it up she encountered resistance and stumbled, having to let go of the knickers and bring both feet back down to the floor. She put her arms out to steady herself and her breasts bounced about as she took a few heavy steps. The thong ended tangled around her ankles. It was a strangely attractive sight, though given she was stark naked it was hard to imagine an activity she could do that wouldn't be attractive.

Once she regained her balance Haley quickly bent down once again, but during the stumble she had given us all the longest and clearest view yet. The area below her neatly groomed pubic hair had looked smooth and inviting, with just the merest hint of her pussy lips adding a touch of pink to her almost white skin.

"Careful, Haley, we don't want a workplace accident!" That was Arthur, but he wasn't the only one to comment this time.

"Maybe I should give her a hand." Chris also piped up feeling ever more confident. He got the obligatory laugh as he mock rose from his seat slightly.

"I'll be fine, thank you." Haley replied, still smiling as she was settling what little material there was in place. It seemed that despite having given us all a good look at everything she had her act hadn't cracked. I felt impatient to get her properly naked and was growing more and more confident that we could make it happen.

For now though she looked amazing in the thong. Despite the little she had been wearing for quite some time it was almost like another level of nudity. The tiny triangle of cloth was the only covering she had and it was barely enough to keep her modesty. While the straps sat high above her hips the triangle itself was low and far more than just a hint of her hair was visible at the top. The thin pink strings did nothing other than accentuate how completely uncovered the rest of her was. I couldn't wait to see the view from behind.