Office Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she had been then the thought didn't give her pause, she slipped her knickers down smoothly and off both feet, then stood back up. I drank her in again.

"Wow, you're still gorgeous."

"Thanks."

I let my eyes wander over her body, not bothering to hide it or give any excuse. After a little while Haley gave me an unprompted slow spin. Her body just got better with each viewing and now we were in private I had nothing else to do but let my imagination run wild with all the things I would love to do with it.

As she finished she looked at me as if waiting for further instruction. I was slightly at a loss given I hadn't planned anything and there were no props to rely on. Pretty soon, though, I realised what I would do next.

I stood and walked the few paces towards her, as I suspected Haley didn't move away at all as I approached. I smiled and reached a hand around her body to her soft, smooth bottom. I gripped lightly and pulled her closer, the feel of her bum was every bit as good as I remembered. Her body pressed sweetly into mine and fairly quickly we kissed.

After a good few moments she broke away slightly, continuing to let me hold her but looking towards the door.

"Don't worry," I said, "it's got a lock."

I kissed her again and hoped it was also more soundproof than it looked.