Office Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like she was having trouble straightening the strap, I wasn't completely sure why she was even trying given how thin it was. Perhaps she was just focusing on something other than undressing for a roomful of men.

"Do you need a hand, Haley?"

She looked up. "Maybe."

I smiled and she started to walk over. I took the time to stare at her, again. I watched her breasts sway gently and remembered her stood in the lobby a little while ago looking just like any other young woman in the city. It was still slightly unbelievable that she was as naked as she was in front of the five of us.

She stopped in front of me and I started to try and smooth out her thong. She let me work and after a while turned slightly to let me follow the string round her back. I worked the kink out, needing to pull it out away from her body to do so. It felt almost normal at this point to allowed to do as I liked, but it was still a visual treat to have her bum right in front of my face and be able to just drink it in.

"OK, I think you're good." I again patted her ass.

"If I may," Arthur addressed me and, while Haley stood more-or-less in place, I nodded for him to go ahead.

"Why don't we see what this pair is like in action. Haley, how about pretending to do some filing for us."

"OK." She answered quickly and took a few steps away from me to stand nearer Arthur. "Just here?"

Arthur nodded and Haley fairly quickly shuffled herself to point her bum at him and bent over at the waist, locking her legs straight. This was the third or fourth time she'd been asked to do something like this, but it was the thinnest excuse yet and Haley had nothing to do once she was down in position. She ended up bent at about ninety degrees and looking back as the five of us did the obvious and concentrated on her bum.

"Seems to work fine, doesn't it?" Arthur's question didn't really need an answer and no one bothered to give one.

Her full bum curved deliciously to her waist and stomach and her boobs hung down and swayed gently. Her white skin was mostly smooth but there seemed to be goosebumps in a few places. At this point I don't think any of us felt inhibited from just gazing at her body whether Haley was looking at us or not.

"How does it feel Haley, all OK?"

I wasn't sure that Howard's question was any more interesting but Haley dutifully replied.

"Yes, they feel fine."

After a few more moments Arthur again spoke. "Everyone seen enough?"

From her position Haley shuffled round slightly and made an effort to look at everyone. We all gave her an enthusiastic nod and she stood back up.

"Thanks, Haley, they seem to work fine, but I was wondering. Does anyone think they look a bit tacky?"

She had turned back toward us and everyone looked down again at the tiny leopard print triangle that mostly covered Haley's public hair and pussy.

"I suppose it is a bit bold." Howard ventured. "Haley, can you give us a bit of a closer look?"

She nodded and took it as a cue to again walk along the line, lingering in front of each of us to make sure we got an up close view. This time she didn't spin as it was understood it was the front view that deserved our attention. Instead she paused and let us look, sometimes almost framing the front of her underwear with her hands by placing them palms down near her hips. I was treated to this view for several seconds and pretended to contemplate Arthur's objection but instead just stared at her body.

Finally it was Arthur's turn. He looked with exaggerated diligence then nodded to himself.

"Yes, you look as gorgeous as ever in them, Haley, but I think they lack the class we'd expect from a Ball's girl." He paused briefly, losing eye contact with her as he started to look slightly past her. "Certainly not your fault, but I think you should just take them off. They won't do."

Haley also paused ever so briefly, obviously processing that she'd been told to strip without having the next pair ready. Arthur and the rest of us didn't react, trying to mimic the casual air proceedings had taken up till now.

"Er, of course." She was almost as compliant as she'd been earlier, but she did stumble over the words a little.

Arthur nodded and she stepped backwards from him slightly, she hesitated there as if still wondering whether she'd be given the next pair. She glanced at me but I just looked back slightly expectantly. At that point she must have realised it was either take the thong off or break the scene, and she acted as decisively as we were coming to expect. She slipped the thong down her legs and off each foot smoothly, straightened back up and was finally completely naked for us.

She stood tall, with her hands at her sides and let us look. We all took the opportunity and I'm sure everyone's eyes were also inevitably dawn to her pussy. There was no doubt now that she was completely shaved around her lips and their pink, slightly moist looking appearance was there to take in. After a few moments Haley shifted her weight from one foot to the other, I wondered if I could ask her to do another spin or to bend over again.

"Marvellous. Now, do we anything else for her to try on." Arthur once again moved things forwards, I hadn't actually come up with any ideas so was happy to go with it.

"Yes, there's another thong. A black one this time."

"A classic."

Haley stood in place waiting while Arthur and I had this conversation. I reached down to grab the pair I'd thought of, but before I could give it to her Arthur spoke again.

"Though it occurs to me that given how great Haley looks at the moment, does she really need a uniform?"

Well, that was certainly one way to ensure she stayed naked. Arthur's question was clearly addressed at the rest of us and not Haley herself, and she looked at us along with Arthur. Her expression was tough to read but she was still showing no signs of wanting to end the scene and cover back up.

"Oh, well, I don't know. I hadn't thought of it." My answer didn't sound that confident and I immediately reproached myself for not just saying yes.

"Sounds a good idea to me. Saves money and it doesn't look like Haley minds, do you?"

Howard talked with his usual casual confidence. Haley looked at him and then answered quite quickly.

"Oh, I, er. I suppose it's fine."

I couldn't quite believe how simply she went with it, but then her one bit of direction was to agree to everything we asked her to do. And of course she wasn't actually going to work here naked, just for however long we managed to keep the camera on.

"Should we, you know, see how she looks moving around the office? Just to test?"

Mike finally got involved in a speaking role, and despite the hesitancy his request was obviously a good one. I wanted to assert my role as director again so quickly stepped in to agree.

"Yes, of course, let's make sure." I looked at Haley, or rather looked up at Haley's face. "Just walk in front of us again, and maybe do some more filing."

Her answer came a little slower than normal, but it still came. "OK"

She was nearest to Arthur and so walked towards him. As she moved she was keeping her hands quite immobile and by her sides as if afraid to spoil our view for a moment. Despite what seemed to be a greatly increased nervousness she knew what her role was. She hesitated briefly in front of Arthur seemingly unsure whether to linger or not, then moved on.

She ended up walking slowly along the line, somewhat similar to how she had while wearing the thong a minute or two earlier, though this time she didn't pause and frame her groin for each of us. It was still a very intimate view, though, and I was able to give her pussy a lingering view as she paraded it at eyeline in front of me.

As she carried on and slowly gave the same look to Chris and Mike I watched her face which was pretty impassive. She seemed to be focusing on whoever she was nearest to, watching their reaction to her body as they almost never offered her eye contact. It was hard to say she looked comfortable or confident and any doubt I'd had that her face might be flushed was long gone, but it didn't seem as if she was wanting the experience to end.

She paused longer in front of Mike, who was happy to just drink her in but I noticed her now looking around the room. I stepped in.

"Why not use that cabinet, there." I pointed to the nearest filing cabinet, which was still within shot. I'd decided that asking her to bend over with no props as earlier might now be a step too far, but hopefully this compromise would keep the scene moving.

"Right."

She turned from Mike and started to walk the five or six paces over to it. I immediately saw her hesitate slightly, presumably as she realised she was now facing the camera for the first time while completely naked. Her left hand noticeably moved, as if she was considering covering up with it, but she seemingly decided the time for modesty was past and carried on with her arms by her sides. I didn't know if we'd take it or not, but it seemed we'd have the opportunity to expose every inch of Haley's body on our website.

She walked to the cabinet I'd indicated, it was further away from us than she'd been before but still in shot. She paused only briefly and then without prompting opened the lowest drawer. It would certainly have been my choice but I did wonder if I'd have felt comfortable asking for it. She turned to us.

"So, I just, er, try it out?" She sounded less enthusiastic that her earlier, exaggerated performance, but still pretty normal.

"Yes, let's see how it goes." I tried to mirror her and stay casual and I think I succeeded. Haley turned back to the drawers, angled herself so her bum pointed towards us and then bent over. She was in place quite quickly and then just held position.

I'm not sure if anyone actually did gasp but I'm sure several of us were on the cusp of doing so. Her legs were slightly apart and completely straight, and her noticeably spread pussy was clearly visible to all five of us. She was arching her back as she rested a hand on the drawer to steady her position. It looked like a pose she could keep up for some time. From what I could tell she was staring into the middle distance of the office in front of her and I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking about.

It was clear what my office mates were thinking about, each one of them was staring hard at Haley's body and her now very intimate exposure. The longer it went on the more obvious it became that there was very little pretence in what was happening any more.

After a few moments Arthur coughed slightly and I saw him shuffle forwards in his seat as if he were about to speak. Haley heard as well and turned her head, she straightened up somewhat as she looked at us for the first time since she'd begun her exposure.

"Is that enough?"

"Ah, no, Haley. I wonder if you might just." Arthur's sentence tailed off, he seemed half way between losing his nerve and just implying an ending too obvious to actually say. Except it wasn't at all obvious what he was asking her to do.

There was silence for a moment and I thought I should step in, except I also didn't know what to say. In the hesitation it was Haley who spoke again.

"Er, do you want me to bend over more?"

She sounded almost apologetic, as if some error of hers had been pointed out and she quickly moved her legs further apart before settling back down, this noticeably lower. She kept her face turned back towards us.

"Is that OK?"

Arthur glanced at us briefly with a look of surprise on his face, before replying quietly, "perfect."

At this point her pose was blatantly pornographic. Her legs were spread wider than her shoulders and she was having to hold the drawer just to not fall over. Her pussy was opened even wider and there was no doubt whatsoever that she was just showing it off to us. I could make out the folds of her lips and its pink moistness glistened in the bright office lighting. It looked incredibly inviting.

"Fucking hell."

I heard Howard mutter this under his breath, before he also sat up and hunched forward. I began to wonder what exactly he might try and get Hayley to do and I found myself feeling a little protective of her.

"OK, Haley, that's enough for now."

I felt Howard's gaze on me as Haley slowly stood back up. She turned and walked a few steps to stand once again in front of us. This time she seemed much more relaxed about her nakedness, and the stiffness of her original pose was gone.

"Well, I don't think anyone saw any problems during the demonstration. We've found your new uniform, I think."

Haley smiled, "great." There was a slight pause and I wondered if that was good enough to end the scene, but Haley herself carried on. "I'm glad I'll have less laundry to do." She smiled at her own joke.

"Yeah, it's good news for all of us. OK, well, back to work."

She took her cue and turned and walked past the camera, again giving it a clear view of her pussy. After she cleared shot I waited a few more seconds then got up to stop the recording.

There was silence for a few moments after I confirmed the scene was over, then Arthur spoke for us all.

"I have to say that was magnificent."

There were general murmurs of assent from Chris and Mike, and I turned to Haley who was again stood by the wall again trying to cover her boobs and pussy.

"Yeah, Haley, you were really great, thank you."

She gave a small but seemingly genuine smile but quickly asked, "can I, er, go back to the meeting room?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely." I hesitated, then added. "I'll be in in a moment."

Haley had turned to go as soon as I'd agreed, but she did pause briefly as if wondering whether to ask me something as I added the second part. She decided against it, though, and carried on back to the relative privacy as I, and I assume the rest of my colleagues, watched her naked bum as she went.

"Why did you stop that?!" I'd expected Howard to be a little angry, and I was right.

"We'd already gone on for about ten minutes, we had more than enough."

Howard shook his head and seemed about to speak, but I tried to cut him off without being too aggressive.

"Besides, I don't think we could have really done anything more and put it on the website. I mean, even that last pose she did. You don't usually have anything like that on there, do you?"

"Who cares, we could have edited it. She was definitely up for more."

I was close to pointing out that that meant exploiting Haley for our own personal gratification, but I realised that with what I'd done in several scenes I was on very thin ice. As it was, though, it seemed clear the others there also thought Howard was going a little too far. As least in terms of saying it out loud.

"Well, Howard, I take your point, but I think the lad has done exceptionally well for his first outing."

There was a small silence before Howard managed a grunted agreement.

"Still, back to work now, isn't it? I take it that was the last scene?"

"Yeah, think so."

"Ah well. I'm sure young Kubrick here already has ideas for the next one?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course."

I did have a few more ideas left but my mind was still on Haley. I wanted to get back into the meeting room as quickly as possible. Hopefully she hadn't got dressed again just yet.

Arthur nodded and after a brief pause I gestured towards the room.

"Best see if she's OK."

"By all means." Arthur gave his consent and I hurried over.

As I entered the room I was immediately slightly disappointed. Haley had her underwear on and was in the process of reaching for her jeans, though she dutifully stopped as I came in. She was in what was obviously her own underwear, which I hadn't seen before. It was quite a sexy matching set, mostly red with black lace. It seemed likely she'd worn it expecting it to be seen. She smiled questioningly in my direction.

"It's, er, OK if I get dressed isn't it? You said it was the last one."

"Yeah, it's fine, it's just." Obviously I was racking my brains for a reason for her to take her clothes off again, though the view of her boobs squashed together in a small, push up bra was pretty enticing. "There is the interview we normally do, you know?"

"Oh, right." She paused but for hardly any time at all. "Do I need to take these off again for it?"

She had already raised her hands to her bra strap and there was something about how trusting she was that gave me pause. I couldn't quite believe it, but making her strip again here just for me felt a little too like what I'd just objected to with Howard.

"Sorry, Haley, it's OK. It's just." I paused, not quite sure how to now back down. She stopped, hands still poised to undo her bra strap looking at me with an air of almost mild concern.

"On second thoughts we don't really need an interview, we've got loads of footage."

"Oh, right." Haley had taken a while to respond and was looking at me slightly strangely. She lowered her hands, but didn't seem to about to continue getting dressed.

"I'll be honest, I kinda just wanted to see you again. But that's not very professional."

She looked slightly surprised at that. I wondered if I'd gone too far.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"No it's fine." She paused. "I don't mind, I." She stopped, obviously thinking better of carrying on her sentence.

There was another pause and I still couldn't read her look. It seemed as if she had something to say but was hesitating. I was also unsure how to continue and was worried that I'd made things too weird. After a little while she walked slowly to where her outfit was.

"It's almost as if you're disappointed." I'd spoken without thinking and mostly as a joke, just trying to lighten the atmosphere again. But as I said it I realised that it did kind of feel that way.

Haley laughed. "I dunno. Yeah, maybe." She smiled at me slightly sheepishly. "I guess I'm sort of used to it a bit now."

She'd again stopped reaching for her clothes, it appeared that as long as the conversation carried on she was happy to stay in her underwear.

"Used to doing what I tell you?" I'd clearly decided that if Haley was actually up for it it no longer felt like exploitation. I was trying to make this sound like a joke, but also not. Hoping she'd choose to take me seriously.

"I suppose." She laughed again, it seemed as if she was still pretty far from being offended.

"Well, I shouldn't waste it should I?" I kept the slightly ridiculous tone and Haley laughed again, but I carried on quickly with a slightly more serious tone. "Take your clothes off."

There was a slightly awkward pause as she realised I wasn't adding anything else and was watching her with expectation. Happily the pause didn't last too long.

"Oh, er, really?"

I nodded at her. "Really."

From her expression as she watched me I was feeling more and more confident, she seemed mildly surprised but as if it was perfectly fine for me to be talking like this.

"Right. Well, OK."

She raised her arms and fairly quickly undid the clip. As she did so I angled a chair towards her and sat, she stepped a few paces towards me and bared her breasts. Her nipples were still noticeably prominent and I again marvelled at how little difference the bra had been making to their pert shape.

As she turned to place the bra with the rest of her clothes I realised we'd pretty much recreated the scene we'd just played. She turned back and her hands started to slip down her body. Before she got naked, though, she asked a question.

"Are we doing a scene?" It was hard to tell if she wanted one or not.

"We can, if you like?" I tried to stay neutral.

"I, er, I guess it's OK." She smiled slightly as she gripped her panties, I wondered if she was thinking about how there was no longer any excuse at all, she was stripping for me in private simply because I'd told her to.