Office Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I went I hoped I was keeping a clear view for Arthur, and I could see him moving around to make sure the moment was captured properly for the website. Haley stood still and only moved slightly as a result of my hands moving across her. By the end of that first word I was confident enough to rest my entire palm across her left breast, though still made sure to not quite touch her nipple.

When I finished the word I looked up, her expression was tough to read.

"Almost done." She smiled at me weakly and I looked back down to her breasts and got back to work.

This time I crouched slightly, and while it wasn't really necessary I used my left hand as a flat shelf placed under her boob and lifted it ever so slightly. I began the word 'office' as close to it as possible and took my time, again shifting my hands as I went. At a certain point I switched breasts and made sure to raise the second one slightly higher. Her breasts both felt soft and warm on the back of my hand and a few times I looked up to her still erect and now even more pertly presented nipples. I could see Arthur also now crouched, dedicated to his craft.

Finally I needed to write 'girl', and I again moved down Haley's body. I'd used block capitals throughout to take up more space, and my intention was to go as low on her stomach as possible. I found myself again reaching up with my left hand to prepare the area, and this time I ever so slightly moved her underwear downwards. It wasn't really an action I'd thought about before it happened but again there was no reaction from Haley. I'd shifted them maybe a millimetre or two with just a couple of fingers ever so slightly in the waistband, but my hold on them couldn't have gone unnoticed. In order to make it seem completely necessary I made sure to use all the skin provided.

All too soon I was finished. I left my hand still in place on her panties as I admired my handiwork for a few moments then stood up.

"There you go, Haley, all done."

She looked down at herself and then back at me. She didn't say anything and I wondered if I had gone too far.

"What about if someone sees her from behind?" Arthur had decided to join in. "They won't be able to read it."

Despite my fears I decided to go with it. Haley still seemed to be honouring this scene at least, and if it was to prove the last we might as well get what we could.

"Good point. You'd better turn around."

Again her look was more neutral than usual and she didn't reply, but she started to comply. I think all three of us already knew where I'd be writing. Haley certainly did as she bent slightly to present her bum without needing to be told.

Arthur had shifted more behind me to again get the best view and I turned to him.

"I'm not sure I'll fit everything."

"Maybe just 'B G' and then 'see front'."

"I'll give it a go."

I crouched and this time just let my hands go wherever I thought they might be needed. First I lightly grabbed near the top of her underwear, pinching each side of the part that went down across her crack. As I'd hoped it meant the panties slipped further inside her butt cheeks and exposed another few centimetres of skin on each side. They still weren't a thong, but it was getting harder and harder to tell the difference. Then I got to work properly.

Obviously steadying as I went I drew a large B on one cheek and then a G on the other. After that I wrote the other words below, one on each side. Finally I couldn't help but add a flourish and underlined the whole thing across the bottom of her bum. I lingered for a few more seconds but sadly I was finished.

I stood up. Haley was also straightening her pose but I quickly asked Arthur how it looked, which gave her the cue to stay more-or-less in position.

"I think it's fine."

"Well, off you go then." As I said it I couldn't resist giving her bum a few firm-ish pats. She quickly straightened up, and then with a slightly uncertain smile over her shoulder she walked out of shot. I kept position until Arthur told me he'd stopped filming. We exchanged a grin and then I looked over to Haley, who was once again trying to cover up with an arm.

"You were great! Again!"

"Thanks." She sounded more subdued than she'd been, but I had half been expecting some anger.

After a few moments it seemed she didn't have anything to add so I offered her the packet of wet wipes and told her she could use the meeting room to clean up. She took the packet and headed off.

The whole office had obviously been watching us and they quickly formed a group around me. There were some congratulations though they kept their voices down, clearly not wanting Haley to hear too much.

"Wow, Steve, this is really great stuff. You've already got enough material for a whole feature on the site!" Arthur sounded genuinely delighted.

"Yeah, seriously, man, good work." Howard seemed equally impressed in his own more measured way. Mike and Chris hung around smiling, it seemed they might soon deign to actually speak to me.

"Are you going to get some more? She's great and it seems like she's up for anything." Arthur literally gave me a nudge and a wink as he said it.

"Well, I hope so. I wondered if she might have thought the last one was a little much."

Howard shrugged. "Not from where I was watching. I told you, these girls love it really."

Arthur joined in. "She was probably just a little embarrassed, but you told her what would happen, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, definitely."

"Well then."

There was a break in conversation as we heard the door to the office open slightly. The guys stepped away from me as I looked over. Haley was poking her head out.

"Er, Steve, could you help a minute?"

"Yes, of course."

I walked over and went in to the room. Haley was still in just the red panties and heels, I realised her robe probably remained on Howard's desk. I could see she'd wiped the marker almost entirely off her chest and stomach, though there were a few marks left just below her breasts. They were probably hard to spot from her perspective.

"Is it cleaning off OK?"

"Yes, it is, it's just." She turned to show me her bum. "I can't seem to get everything round here."

It was true, she'd got the top half fine but much of the text further down was just smeared about a bit.

"You need to press a bit to get it off and I just can't quite reach well enough."

"You, er, want me to do it?" I was slightly shocked but tried to keep that out of my voice.

"Well, I." She looked at me quite hesitatingly. "I couldn't think of anything else to try and I didn't know if we'd finished yet."

It seemed I'd misread Haley, she wasn't ready to stop yet.

"Well, there are a few more scenes I'd like to do. Shall I grab the wipes?"

She waited just a moment before nodding. I picked them up from the make up table, and she again turned round to offer her bum towards me. I took out a wipe and started rubbing.

Even more so than when I was writing I manhandled her luscious bottom pretty much as I pleased. Haley tried to watch me at first but obviously couldn't see very much, so was mostly looking the other way while I did what was needed. This meant I ended up doing quite a bit more than was needed, making sure I rubbed every inch of her lovely round bum. Possibly twice or more.

Eventually I realised I had to stop. As the result of my efforts her knickers were now well and truly hidden between her butt cheeks and squashed to a thin band around her waist. I repositioned them slightly higher before I stood but didn't do anything to unfurl the material. I presumed Haley could feel what had happened at least to some extent, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I think I've got everything there, but there is some more you've missed." From where she was stood I could point to the spots on her stomach in the mirror.

"Oh, yeah."

I took another wipe and Haley moved slightly to give me access. There was really no reason why she couldn't now use the mirror to do the job herself but I obviously wasn't going to say anything if she didn't.

As earlier with one hand I moved her breast upwards, this time cupping from underneath and being far more obvious about it. Still it provoked no comment and I got back to swabbing her body. Sadly she was watching my progress in the mirror so I wasn't able to linger as long, but I did still make three or four quick passes when there was essentially nothing left. At least she knew I was thorough. Finally I stepped slightly away.

"OK, I think you're clean."

"Thanks." She smiled at me, it seemed genuine.

"It might be worth making sure you're all dry and checking your make up again. You know, before the next scene. There's no rush."

"Yeah, OK."

She turned to her mirror and started checking herself. Then she took a cotton wool swab and began dabbing at her stomach. She didn't seem to mind that I stayed in the room and despite her clothes being folded neatly nearby made no effort to cover herself. If Haley was happy for me to stay I couldn't resist trying to find out a bit about how she was feeling.

"How are you finding it? Anything like you expected?"

"Oh, yeah, it's fine." It didn't sound like she'd given her answer much thought and was just being polite. I wondered how to get her to open up more and figured humour was worth a try.

"Yeah, I guess you do this sort of thing all the time!" I tried to sound silly enough that she wouldn't think I was making fun of her and I was rewarded with what seemed a genuine laugh.

"No, not really."

I tried again, "Are you really finding it alright? I know it must be a little strange if this is your first shoot."

She paused what she was doing for a moment, then answered again. "Well, I guess it's not really what I thought it would be like."

"No?"

"Yeah, I, er, guess I didn't realise that I'd be so, well." She hesitated, then decided to just keep going. "Naked." She sort of half whispered the word and couldn't hep but look down at herself.

I played dumb, it obviously was very unusual for a model to spend so much time practically naked in a normal office, but I didn't want her fully realising that.

"Really? I'm sorry, I thought you'd seen the magazine before. We haven't forced you into anything, have we?" I was pretty confident she didn't think that at the moment or I probably wouldn't have said it.

She sounded a little shocked. "Oh, no, I don't mean that. I knew I'd be topless, but." She looked across at me again. "But I thought that would only take a little while and." She shrugged, "I don't know, I thought it would be a different atmosphere somehow. Out there in the office with you all, it feels, well, a little real, I guess."

She was talking quietly and a little hesitantly but seemed to be being quite honest now. It was very exciting to hear what she'd been thinking while she was undressing in front of us.

"Yeah, that's what we try and get with these kind of shoots." She looked at me expectantly so I decided to see how far I could take what I said about her. "I mean, in the films the idea is you're just a normal girl who takes her clothes off if we ask her to, and, well."

I shrugged slightly to imply the obvious ending and decided to leave the sentence there. I could see Haley had reacted with mild surprise but didn't seem annoyed. She again looked down at her body. "I suppose that is pretty much true."

She stared into the mirror not really doing anything. I worried I might have provoked a little more self reflection than was sensible.

"That's what people love, though. You know, imagining it's girls they know who are showing off for them. It sounded like that's maybe what you enjoyed in the magazine too."

She looked at me again. "Yeah, I guess that's right."

"Besides, I bet you're enjoying this more than being with a bored photographer who barely pays you any attention." I paused, I could see her smiling a little shyly. "I mean, Chris and Mike nearly had a heart attack when they first saw you. You had to enjoy that!" It seemed worth letting off a bit of the tension again.

She laughed a little then looked at me a bit more seriously, again as if she were wondering whether to say something or not. When she spoke she was back to the quiet, slightly faltering voice of a minute or so ago.

"It was terrifying at first, but, I don't know, I think I am enjoying it." I waited through the brief pause, I couldn't believe she was being so honest to someone she'd just met. It was surely just nerves but I was very grateful. "It feels slightly unreal. But, I don't know." She hesitated again. "In a good way."

I didn't dare do anything more than nod and hopefully provoke her to continue.

"When I came here to get changed into the uniform I felt a bit sick and I thought I should just walk back out again, but instead I just got dressed and headed back to the office even though I knew you'd expect me to take my clothes off in front of you both."

She was mostly looking in the mirror again now, but was still clearly talking for me to hear.

"Then when you were telling me to I still couldn't believe what I was doing, but something in me just did whatever you said." She shook her head and laughed again slightly. "I'm sorry, I must sound weird."

"No, you sound perfectly normal. Like I said, I reckon lots of your friends secretly want to do something like this."

"I don't know about that." She smiled. "We used to look at it together sometimes and I always wondered if they thought what I thought, but I never asked."

"You should tell them to get in touch!"

She laughed more heartily this time, it seemed like we'd established a good rapport. I did wonder if that might take the edge off what we were doing, but one more look at her body disabused me of the notion. I'd almost not paid attention to the fact she was nearly naked for the last few minutes, so it was as if I were seeing her gorgeous, pert breasts for the first time in a while. I noticed her catch me staring at her body but she didn't say anything. I felt confident enough to bring it up.

"Sorry, but you can't blame me. You really are gorgeous."

"It's OK, I guess don't mind you looking." We held each other's gaze for a while, it felt good.

"So, are you ready for the next scene?"

"Yes, I think so." She turned from the mirror. "What do you want me to do?"

I loved the way she'd phrased the question and I decided to go for broke. I tried to return to the friendly, joking tone.

"Well, if it's OK with you then it's time to take those off." I gestured and we both looked down at her knickers.

She looked up, clearly somewhat surprised. "Oh I, er, I didn't know you did photos like that."

We were immediately back close to how it had been before our heart to heart, which in some ways suited me fine.

"We do." I gestured vaguely. "You know, when it makes sense to. It's mostly just a way to see your bum a bit better. We can shoot you from behind and do some editing, if we need to." I left things deliberately vague.

"Right." There was a pause. "I guess I remember seeing bare bums sometimes."

"There you go."

"I, er, I guess my character would be fine with it, wouldn't she?" She sounded hesitant but fairly sure what the answer would be.

I nodded. "I think so."

"So, er, here?" It seemed Haley had already agreed, I had been pretty hopeful but it was nice to be sure.

"No."

And I shared with her the idea. When she realised she'd be back in the office in front of everyone I could see her tense up again. It seemed that Haley probably still felt slightly sick and partly, at least, had the urge to cover up and go home. She didn't voice any concerns though and it seemed like the time for talking was done.

"Right then, I'll go explain to Howard and then come and get you."

"OK."

Outside some semblance of work was going on again, but everyone was clearly interested in me as I made my way to Howard's desk. Arthur soon joined us.

"So, young Kubrick, what were you two doing in there? Bit of the old casting couch, was it?"

"No, she just needed a bit of help cleaning herself up."

"I bet she did."

I ignored Arthur and carried on. "We did speak a bit as well, and she's agreed to take her knickers off in the next one."

I saw Arthur smile and Howard looked mildly impressed, which seemed a lot from him.

"I knew I was a great teacher. So, what's the scene?"

I explained the idea, it really only needed Howard but Arthur volunteered to once again be the camera man. I explained that the camera needed to be on the tripod fixed in position, but he insisted on being there to turn it on. It didn't really matter, it was obvious the other three would be watching whether they had an excuse to or not.

I grabbed the camera and set it up pointing straight at Howard's desk, then grabbed another chair to go along with his as we would both be sat down. That was all the preparation needed and so I went back to get Haley.

She was sat at the table looking at her phone, still in nothing but her red knickers and high heels.

"Ready?"

"I think so." She stood up.

"Still feel like you want to run away?"

She smiled, "yeah, a bit."

As we walked out I saw her stiffen slightly as the guys in the office looked over. Her arm went up to cover her boobs but after a few paces I saw her lower it again. She maybe reflected on what else she'd be lowering for them in a few moments.

"Ah, Haley, glad you could join us again. Everything cleaned up OK?" Arthur welcomed her in his own style.

"Yes, thanks." She turned and looked at the desk. "Is this where we'll be filming it?"

"Yeah." I looked down, someone had found an old looking cloth as I'd asked for.

Howard was already in place and I quickly sat in the other chair. We were mostly facing slightly away from the desk and towards each other and the camera. We'd left a space in between and that was the gap that Haley hesitatingly walked into.

"So, I should just start cleaning the desk."

"Yeah, if you bend over so that." As I started speaking Haley moved into position and finishing the sentence became superfluous. She lent over as she had to file the papers so her bum was presented to the camera. Myself and Howard also had a good view of her boobs hanging freely down from her body, wobbling and swaying as she settled into place.

Howard and myself shuffled ourselves toward the camera slightly so we were essentially level with her bum and could talk to one another across it. We were all in place.

"OK, Haley, you start scrubbing." It seemed Arthur was directing this one. Haley started wiping the desk.

"A bit harder, it's a tough stain remember." She started to move more vigorously and Howard and I both noticed the effect that had on her breasts, which started swinging about extremely impressively. I wondered if their movement would be seen on camera, it seemed likely given how much they bobbed about.

"And, action!"

I waited a few moments then began.

"What did you spill?"

"A whole jar of tip-ex. It was stupid really, I don't know what I was thinking."

We both paused and watched Haley work for a few moments, it remained a lovely sight. Her body was stretched out but still wobbling in all the right places.

"God, this is really difficult to get out."

Haley stopped and stood up. When she was upright her head was largely out of shot but she'd been told to turn to speak one of us. This was more so the camera would see her boobs than for realism's sake, so I was glad to see she'd chosen me. She held out the cloth.

"Look, it's filthy already?"

I looked at it, then across at Howard. "Do we have another one?"

"No, I don't think so."

Haley sighed, and I pretended to look thoughtful. "There must be something else we could try."

I looked around as if searching, then turned back to her and let my eyes drop obviously down her body to settle on her red panties. Howard and Haley's followed.