Office Intern Induction

Story Info
Threesome - Boss welcomes a new intern.
895 words
3.88
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean forwards and the room goes silent, its getting late and the team wait for my decision. As we end the Teams call and people leave my boardroom, I catch your eye for a moment longer than needed and feel myself stirring as you walk over and introduce Kathi, a gorgeous red head who you told me is interning under you for the summer.

Finally being back in the office means I can take her hand, lean closer and greet her, breathing in her scent and enjoy watching her respond to mine. "Welcome to the team, Kathi" I say and smile watching her look nervously to you for direction. "Lovely to be across the desk from you again too, Tricia" I say in a husky voice, "virtual HR consultations are just not the same." I lick my lips and lean across to whisper in your ear "be back in 1 hour, bring your new friend."

60 minutes later you knock on the boardroom door.

"Come" I call out, and you walk in together. I can sense that you've told Kathi why you are both here, nervous sexual energy is radiating from her. You have that delicious glint in your eye that tells me you've already taken her panties off and had some fun ;) .

She tentatively steps forward while you turn and lock the door. No interruptions for our first boardroom fuck of the year!

I stand up and push my chair away from the table. Making space for her. "Come closer, I won't bite" I say gently.

"Yes Sir" she replies and moves to the head of the table, with her arse resting against the edge. I step towards her, closing the last few inches between us, reach forwards and tuck a glowing wisp of auburn hair behind her ear. I feel her tremble in delight as I touch the nape of her neck and then reach in with both arms and effortlessly pick her up and sit her down on the desk.

"Just watch" I command. "No touching, yet. "

I feel you press yourself against my back. By some delightful magic you are already naked and I feel your nipples pushing through my shirt against the muscles in my back.

I turn around and kiss you. Deeply. Our tongues dancing as we explore. "I can taste her pussy, you naughty girl! " I laugh, when we pause for a breath.

"A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" you reply and lean over to kiss Kathi. The sound of your wet kisses and moans fills the room.

"Lift up her dress" I instruct and you happily obey. Shuffling her back across the desk as you do it.

The intern is lying on the desk in front of you.

Legs spread wide.

Her wet pussy glistening in front of you.

As you dive in and lick her clit she writhes around and orgasms, her hand hits the "start a new conference" button. The cameras and microphones switch on and now I can see us on the wall to wall screen and hear her moans through the speakers!

I undo my pants and bend you over the desk. Pushing you down so your gorgeous round arse is sticking up and I can see your wet lips.

"Fuck me sir!" you cry out.

I push my cockhead into your wet pussy.

Just the tip.

You are begging me to push it all the way in.

I tell you to taste her as I thrust deep, you're moan loudly as I stretch you to fit around me. Slowly stretching your soaked pussy.

You can feel me deep inside, almost to your cervix.

"Fuck me deep babe" you cry out as I thrust into you over and over again. Months of frustration building up pressure dying to be released!

But not yet... first I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours. To bury my face between your thighs and make you cum over and over.

Kathi slides off the desk and kneels down while I lay you back and tease you. "Be a good girl and play with your clit" I command. "You're not allowed to cum yet, understand?"

"I understand" you reply with a tremble.

While you play with yourself, I kiss the inside of your thighs getting closer to your wet lips.

Kathi shows an intern's initiative and takes my cock in her hand, licking your juice off me and moaning in delight at your taste.

I look up for a moment at the screen and see the cameras have zoomed in onto your face, tilted back in ecstasy and I can just about see myself, covered in your wetness, through a valley between your boobs.

Kathi licks my balls and the sight and sounds are becoming too much. "Cum for me babe!" I moan as I reach forward and squeeze your tits, and bury my mouth in your pussy.

Kathi takes my cock deep into her mouth and as you cry out in ecstacy, I cum hard shooting over and over again into her mouth.

As our breathing subsides, I look up and make sure there were no other participants on the call.

"That was a very personal induction, Kathi" you joke.

"Part 1 of your welcome to the team" I say with a wink. "Now for part 2...."