Office Mates Ch. 02: Ellie Plus Two

Story Info
3 Graduate Students explore pairings threesome bisexuality.
3k words
4.55
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers

Adults Only 18+ #nsfw #fiction 🔞

Office Mates 02 Ellie Plus Two

#nsfw #voyeurism #exhibitionism #bisexuality #kinks #playful #kindness #sexPositive #blowjob #threesome #ENM #ethicalNonMonagomy #MF #FF #MM #MMF #MFF

3 Graduate Students explore pairings threesome bisexuality and new experiences

Disclaimer: The setting may seem familiar, but the story uses elements of various places. This is completely fictional.

The first story in the series is Office Mates Ch. 01: The Dancer. It would be best to read that first (if you are interested in the story).

-----------

Greg arrived at their office late the next morning. Lisa wasn't there, but Ellie was at her desk, next to Greg's desk. She wore a clingy top and a skirt slit up the side that showed her long, slim leg. She was tall with sleek athletic muscles in her arms and legs, short hair and small firm breasts. Two days running, no bra and very noticeable nipples.

Ellie looked at Greg and said, "Well you finally dragged yourself out of bed. Lisa was looking pretty worn out too, but she got in and off to class. You're a kinky one aren't you?"

Greg froze. He assumed Lisa must have told Ellie about their night together.

Lisa actually hadn't said anything at all and Ellie didn't even know they had seen one another. Ellie just wanted to steer the conversation to a particular kink.

Ellie said, "There's not a lot of privacy around here. People talk. The conversation we're about to have should stay private."

"I hope you'll keep it private too," Greg pleaded.

Ellie asked, "What do you think about a straight guy giving a blowjob to another straight guy in front of the girlfriend of the guy getting head. Then the girlfriend fucks the guy who gave the blowjob while her boyfriend watches?"

Greg shook his head "no". "No, No, No, No, Fuck No!... I didn't say anything remotely like that. Not even close. I mean we talked about some things distantly related to that kind of thing. But, that was more stuff she'd like to watch."

Greg was sure now that Lisa told Ellie about their night together. He'd said a lot of things he shouldn't have said to anyone, but did because Lisa was so excited about it - and he was excited about admitting it. But, now he was afraid Lisa would tell everyone!

Ellie could see he was worried about something, but had no idea what he was talking about and tried to reassure him. "Don't be upset. Whatever you said is your business... and I like that kind of thing." He was still shaking his head no.

Ellie scooted her seat over to his desk and put her hand on his arm. "My boyfriend, Bob, is very into guys sucking him in sort of a threesome. If you were interested in doing something with Bob, and then fucking me with him watching and masturbating..." Ellie paused and then started again. "Please don't tell anyone I said that. I try to keep that part of my life away from this part of my life."

Greg didn't know what to say. He almost said that he wouldn't tell anyone except Lisa - but it was way too soon for that joke.

Greg thought Ellie would be very conservative about things like kinks. She wasn't at all like what he thought. Now she thought he was wild and into all kinds of things, and he wasn't at all, He looked down, not wanting her to see how confused he felt. Just by accident, he was staring straight at her lap. Ellie lifted her skirt at the slit, completely exposing herself to him. She wasn't wearing panties. She was completely shaven. She parted her legs and said, "You like that?"

"Yes", he said quietly.

"Then touch it," she said.

He said, "Yes, I want to, but first -- what she said, that's totally wrong. I do like fanta..."

She cut him off by taking his hand and then led him to their spare room, closed the door and knelt down on the floor next to him, casually saying, "Lisa and I are going to make some big pillows for the floor. You want to go in with us for buying the stuff we need?"

His mind wasn't on making pillows. He stood there.

"Condom?" she asked.

He took a condom out of his wallet, dropped it on the floor next to her. He always carried one. It was a guy thing to always have a condom in his wallet, like he's the kind of guy who could be fucking someone anywhere he went, but he had very little experience. He thought dropping the condom on the floor was a cool guy move, but when he did it he immediately thought of the guy dropping the used condom on Lisa's bed and wished he hadn't. Ellie took off all her clothes and he did the same.

"This is absolutely fucking crazy!" he said.

She asked, "Will you come over on Friday and suck Bob's cock and then fuck me while he watches?"

Greg asked, "Do I have to do that to fuck you now?"

She took his cock in her mouth and went all the way down on it. Lifting her head back up off of it, she said, "We're not trading anything. I want to fuck you now and I'm inviting you over on Friday. They're unrelated. And you can come over Friday for a threesome with no male-male if you'd rather that or he could just watch us fuck. He likes that. Or just come over for dinner and we'll watch a movie. No sex. By the way, if you do blow him, he won't suck you, and probably won't touch your cock, but he'd definitely like you to suck him and to watch you fuck me. No pressure at all and never trading anything for anything."

She took him all the way down her throat and he almost fell over. She pulled him down to the floor next to her.

Greg said, "I want to come over. No promises, like you said... and we'll just see. I like all that."

He moved her onto her back and started getting on top of her. She held him back. "Condom!"

"Yes, yes, of course. I always use one! Really!"

She laughed, "Yes, good for you, but how about putting it on and stick that thing in me."

While they were fucking, Ellie talked about how much she'd like to watch Greg sucking Bob's cock. Greg excitedly talked about how "she" must have told Ellie all kinds of kinky things from last night." Ellie figured it was a kink of his.

...

When Ellie and Greg opened the door to leave the little room, Lisa was sitting at her desk, reading. She looked up and said, "You people are perverts. You're a bad influence on me," she said with a happy smile on her face. She looked at Greg. "So, you're going to suck Bob's cock? Ellie said he's hung like a horse."

"I did not say that! But, he sort of is," Ellie said, laughing.

"She did too say that!" Changing the subject, Lisa said. "Ellie does the best oral on the planet."

"Yeah, I know," Greg said, wondering how Lisa would know that.

Lisa said, "It was very easy to hear through that door. I think Ellie may have something to tell Greg about what I supposedly told her about last night."

Puzzled, Ellie said to Lisa, "I don't know what you're talking about. You didn't tell me anything about your date and Greg and I didn't talk about it. How would Greg know about your date?"

Lisa said, "When you and Greg were just fucking, Greg kept asking you what else I told you about his kinks when I was fucking him."

Ellie, even more confused than before, said "You and Greg fucked last night? You left early and were out on a date. Wait, you, Greg and the guy you were on a date with? a threeway? with Greg and the guy having sex! Holy Fuck!"

Lisa and Greg both said "No!"

Greg said to Ellie, "You did too tell me that Lisa told you about my kinks! You specifically said that and you know it!"

Ellie answered, "No I really didn't. I didn't know you two hooked up. You kept going on about what "she" presumably told me. You never said who 'she' was. I thought that was just something you liked to say during sex, so I went with it."

Greg interrupted, "You specifically said LISA was going to be making floor pillows with you! And earlier you said Lisa looked worn out and that I was kinky."

Ellie said, "Yeah, because Lisa and I are going to make floor pillows, and Lisa did look tired - I assumed because of her date - and you were late and looked tired - I assumed because you hooked up with someone too and... you just about drool when you sneak peeks at my tits so clearly you're a perv. Nice sleuthing,, Sherlock!."

Ellie said to Lisa, "Are you and I good?"

Lisa said, "Yes, you didn't do anything, but I'd already been thinking of some things you can do to make it up to me. It involves black cloth strips tied to the bed posts with the other end on your arms and legs."

Ellie, laughing, said, "I'll confess to whatever you want!"

Greg leered, "Can I watch?"

They both shook their head no and then Lisa said, "Don't worry Greg, I'll figure out your punishment by Saturday, when I'll expect a full report about Friday night." and then to Ellie, "I think usually discretion and privacy even among us, but with Friday night I definitely want to hear from Greg exactly what he did and how many times!"

Ellie said, "Of course, understood, and I want to hear about last night!"

"Lisa, smiling, sad, "You're far too innocent to hear anything about what we got up to, so that stays private."

They all hurried off for classes. Greg couldn't stop smiling. Lisa pushed him and told him "If you even think that I'm your girlfriend, no more sex. We're just friends who do very kinky things - I just like how sweet you are about trying things."

Greg said, "You tried something with Ellie!"

Lisa scolded him, "If I did, I wouldn't talk about it, and you better not talk about me either!"

Greg walked along with her, smiling. He was so happy that they were friends who could be so open with one another. He was happy about Ellie too. But, he didn't want to think about how much he was looking forward to Friday.

...

For the rest of the week, none of the three of them mentioned any of what had happened. Lisa and Ellie made a few floor pillows and planned to make more. Someone did occasionally use the little room for reading when people were talking in the main office.

Friday finally rolled around. Ellie still hadn't said a word about it. Greg crossed paths with Ellie on the quad on Friday and she waved him over. "I didn't know exactly what kind of vegetarian you are, so we've got vegan food for tonight. Don't bring anything, we've got it covered. With Lisa being vegetarian too, Bob and I are starting to look into it a bit. About tonight, we thought maybe we'd hang out, maybe stream a movie after dinner?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." He tried to say something as casual as she'd been. He tried and stopped mid sentence. She told him not to worry about anything. It was friends getting together and it's fine if nothing happens. He whispered back, "I really like that we'll take it slow and eat and watch a regular movie, but I also really want to suck a cock."

She whispered, "I can't wait! But, be cool about it and just hang out. He isn't comfortable with what he wants, so just see if anything happens. You and I can definitely fuck while he watches. He'll definitely be interested in that.

He whispered back, "I've been so worried all week! It never dawned on me that he may be nervous too. I figure you guys have done this."

She said "We have, but he has to treat it like things just got out of hand, and it was the other guy doing it, not him. Men!"

Greg laughed, said he had to hurry to class and ran off.

Ellie smiled to herself and thought, "Guess he forgot we're in that class together and we still had 5 minutes. I hope he saves me a seat," and walked off in the same direction. When she got to class, he waived to her. He had saved her a seat next to him. He could barely think about class, being so close to her and knowing about later. He realized he needed to try to focus on school, not his office mates. But, that could wait until tomorrow.

...

When he got back to his office, there was a package on his desk with wrapping paper, ribbon and a bow. It was a present from Lisa. A huge box of condoms, lube, and a drawing of a heart with the words printed below it: "Don't get the wrong idea, just friends making sure friends play safe".

Greg thought that Lisa is a cat. She has to keep up the appearance of being aloof. He thought a gift of condoms and lube to use with 2 other people was the most romantic gesture he could even think of.

He'd been there a week and his whole world had already changed - but, he also knew he needed to remember - graduate school - he's there for graduate school. He needed to spend less time thinking about Lisa and Ellie, but tonight,obviously, wasn't the time to start that - and not tomorrow when he'd be with Lisa.

...

Dinner was delicious. Bob cooked. Afterwards, Bob and Greg cleaned up while Ellie chatted with her sister on the phone in the living room. They'd all enjoyed the conversation at dinner. It was almost instantly like they were all old friends. Greg felt completely relaxed about what they were going to do, whichever way it went.

As they were finishing washing up, they bumped into one another. Hands went out to steady themselves. Bob leaned in slowly and gently kissed Greg. Greg kissed him back. When they both pulled away, Greg said, "I was definitely not expecting that."

"Should I have asked?"

Greg said, "No, you came in very slowly. I knew what was happening. I liked it. Can I touch your cock through your pants?"

Bob said, "Ellie really likes to watch and I think we should wait."

From the doorway behind them, Ellie said, "Oh, I'm watching!" She paused and then said, "Maybe I should leave you two. You could go upstairs, or I could go out for an hour or so."

Both of the said at the same time that they wanted her to stay, and all three of them laughed.

Bob looked at Greg and said, "Can I open your pants and suck your cock right here?"

Greg and Ellie were both speechless.

Bob got down on his knees and slowly opened Greg's pants and took his cock out. It was already hard and getting harder. He took it into his mouth and sucked it. He placed Greg's hand on the back of his head and guided him to pushing his head down onto Greg's cock. Greg pushed his pants down further and Bob took Greg's balls in his hand while he sucked.

"Let me suck you too, Greg said. They switched positions with Bob standing and lowering his pants and Greg taking his cock into his mouth, sucking it.

Across the room, Ellie stripped off all her clothes and cheerfully called out, "Gentlemen, let's take this party to the bedroom. They both stripped, gave her a hug, and they all headed upstairs.

Both men sucked the other until they came. Then they all went back downstairs and started watching a movie for a while. Soon they were back to sucking one another again, and then taking turns with one fucking Ellie while the other got sucked by her.

Ellie came while the two guys both licked her. Then she shared a load from each of them with the other one of them as they took turns sucking cocks.

Greg stayed over and Bob cooked them all a vegan breakfast. He was home for five minutes when Lisa called and said, "Come over and tell me all about how much you loved sucking cock!"

Greg asked, "Can we go out to a movie tonight?"

Lisa paused a while and said, "Let's do something with other people. Going out to a movie, just the two of us, sounds too much like a date."

"Would that be so bad? A casual, friendly date?"

She said, "Don't fuck this up! Please! Let's see. We can go out in the woods for a hike today."

Greg said, "I don't want to fuck this up, but I'm not understanding. We can't go to a movie because that's too much like a date. But, we can go for a hike in the woods - and probably fuck - and that isn't a date?

Lisa said, "See, it isn't hard. You're catching on." She paused, "We should find a place where we wouldn't be seen, but could be..."

Greg said, "I heard about a hot springs. It's a long hike, but it's a nude hot spring and people definitely fuck there."

She said, "Pick up food for us and then come get me!" She added, "And if we happened to wind up at a movie tonight, that may be OK."

Greg said: "I'll pick you up in 30."

---

This series may continue at some point if people liked it.

Woods2
Woods2
15 Followers