All Comments on 'Office Mates Ch. 02: Ellie Plus Two'

by Woods2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HectorBidonHectorBidon5 months ago

The story does a good job of painting its milieu of sexual possibility. I can identify with Greg who is never quite exactly sure what is going on. It's a generational thing I guess, but in my day the quest would have been for a single, monogamous, hetero relationship that held a hope of eventual intimacy. I'm glad that the virtues of kindness, playfulness, and positivity, at least, are still intact.

Woods2Woods23 months agoAuthor

I edited the ending a bit to address what may happen in the future, in response to the previous comment. I won’t usually do that, but I may not add to the strory so wanted to hint a bit about the direction of the relationship., I made the change a long time ago and let the commenter know, but realized I should have mentioned it here.

Woods2Woods22 months agoAuthor

Please start your comment with “SPOILERS!” if it includes spoilers

Feedback either in comments or in posts to me is welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoods2@Woods2
People, events and places in stories are completely fictional. Bisexuality, feminism, ethical non-monogamy (ENM), voyeurism, exhibitionism, safe sex, and sex positive and progressive attitudes are included in these stories. Feedback on the stories either in comments or posti...