Office Mating - Prelude 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back and flopped into his chair. I lay on the table in a puddle of my own liquid, breathless. This was a new level of satisfaction I had not felt before. I felt release on deep physical and emotional levels. Where it was always just sex with Daoud, here I also felt a fundamental fulfillment knowing I satisfied Trent's needs. Even more so, I felt a deep gratification knowing I had followed his direction. If I was at my home, I would have slept right there, bent over the table.

I slipped back to my wobbly feet, smoothed my skirt, and stepped to a chair.

"May I sit?"

"Please."

I sat and tried to clean myself up using my hands. Trent saw and handed me a handkerchief.

"Old school," I observed

"My father was, and it turned out these were more useful than you'd think."

I used his hanky to wipe the cum off my face. I secretly wanted to keep the hanky as a souvenir. I gestured to him to see if he wanted it back.

"Clean the rest first."

I used the hanky to wipe up my pussy and thighs, then the table. He held out his hand, and I returned the saturated cloth to him. He folded it and put it into his pocket.

"We will have team meetings every Thursday. I will tell you when and where. In addition, we may have other emergency meetings as I deem necessary. Dress appropriately every day in case of an emergency meeting."

I nodded, still dizzy from getting so thoroughly fucked. After a few more minutes, we rode the elevator back to our floor in silence. I saw that I would just barely make it to the train, so I grabbed my purse and headed home.

So much to think about.

12