Office Mating - Prelude 02

Story Info
Youthful experimenting of a woman discovering herself.
892 words
4.42
2.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daoud and I dated for the rest of the school year. Since we were both virgins, everything about sex was new and exciting. We used each other to learn all the basics: fellatio, cunnilingus, sensual massage, missionary, doggystyle, cowboy. As we experimented, we learned that we had a shared a danger fetish and we started hooking up in places that fed into our kink. I regularly blew him in the computer lab. He fucked me once bent over a study carrel deep in the stacks of the library. He ate me out at a movie theater. We gave each-other hand-jobs under a blanket during a movie night with friends. We fucked at the back of a city bus. I sucked him off while driving to visit his friend at a school a few cities away. This developed into a game: one of us would cock an eyebrow at the other in public, and then we had three minutes to find somewhere to fuck.

During a break in finals at the end of the school year, we were starting on the "chill" part of an evening of "Netflix and Chill." Daoud had my skirt shoved up around my waist, my panties around my calves, and was eating me to an orgasm. He sucked the hood of my clit between his lips and swished his tongue across in a way that always gets my motor running. As he did that, he grabbed both my forearms with his hands, dragged them under the small of my back, and pinned them into the couch cushion beneath me. I could barely move. My arousal instantly shot from a 6 to an 11, and I came with such sudden and unexpected force that I gushed all over his face!

I was awash in pleasure as I felt him flip me over onto my knees with my chest against the back of the couch. I made no effort to stop him in my euphoria as he pinned my wrists into the small of my back with one of his hands while he took down his pants with the other.

I felt him rub the head of his cock against my soaked and open pussy from behind. He smeared my fluid all over with his dick. I mewled and arched and wiggled, trying in vain to get him to fuck me, but he pinned my wrists even harder into my back, and hissed at me to "stay still!" The anticipation combined with my forced immobility had my head swirling.

He circled my entrance twice then all at once shoved his entire cock into my pussy. As he bottomed-out I felt a fresh orgasm course through me. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I put my head down and waited for the fucking to begin in earnest.

Daoud then grabbed both my wrists in his hands and used them to pull me back onto his cock, forcing himself even deeper into me. I gurgled; it felt like his cock was in my throat. He then withdrew nearly all the way, and crashed into me a second time causing me to scream and screw my hips into his dick. The pounding then began.

I had multiple orgasms with Daoud once before, but something about the feeling of being under his physical control made my orgasms roll into each other. I would cum, barely get my breath, then cum again harder. With each orgasm it seemed he pulled more roughly against my wrists. That caused him to cram his cock even deeper into me, hastening the next orgasm. Sparks popped in silver and blue behind my closed eyelids. I shoved my ass against him in time to his thrusts. My legendary focus was exclusive to his cock and the incredible pleasure it was giving me.

Daoud's roughness and pace picked up. His vocalizations sounded almost angry. I knew he was about to cum, and the thought of bringing him so much pleasure made me cum explosively again. I squirmed and quivered on his cock as he pounded into me. I felt tears in my eyes, saliva in my mouth, and sweat on my brow. I then felt him let go of my wrists and pull out of my pussy. Then I felt the warmth of his semen hit my ass. I felt him collapse, his heaving chest on my back and his breath on my neck.

I am sure my makeup and hair were a mess. I was panting and dizzy. My eyes felt like I had been crying. There was drool on my left cheek. His cock was nestled between in the division of my ass. I could feel the coolness of my pussy juice and his semen dripping down my thighs. My pussy throbbed and pulsed in satisfaction.

"What the hell happened?" I whispered.

"I don't know" he replied.

A few minutes later, he stood up and grabbed a blanked from the side of the couch. I took the time to re-dress some, and flopped down onto the couch. spent. He squeezed next to me and covered us with the blanket. We slept for an hour before he went home.

That was our hottest moment, but also the last time we were together. I had no idea this encounter was simultaneously the end of one thing, and the beginning of another.