All Comments on 'Office Power Politics Ch. 01'

by PaulHub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Badger1953Badger1953almost 5 years ago
Great start

I like where this is going. Men are such dicks in the workplace. Maybe explain what she looks like. Keep the hammer down and make sure she makes him her personal slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammatical mistake

I loved the theme of the story and where you are going with it, but you made a grammatical error repeatedly that was distracting. If you are quoting somebody, you should use slang only when it is clear that the character is using a slang variation of that term. When you are using it in narration, you should never use it. The word "because" is used as an adverb to explain something that happened as a consequence of a conditional situation. In a slang quote, it might be 'cause. "I am the boss 'cause I hired you and can fire you." The word cause is a verb explaining the consequences of the previous situation. "If you continue to underperform, it will cause me to fire you." The word "cos" does not exist in English and I cannot think of any place to appropriately use it. You have a good instinct for backstory and a consistent narrative perspective and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He has a few options, he can sue (and win) or simply quit. He also has assault for the foot to the crotch. Too bad he cant slap the daylights out of her. What a cunt. Female bosses are the worst. They always feel like they have to be a bitch. Bitch bosses and their Male counterparts dont make good leaders. The ball breaking boss went out with the 80s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Good setting of the scene for what'll happen next.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous