Office Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Manager Bill's submission to young Ron moves to his home.
2.1k words
4.64
4.4k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 2: Sunday

Bill awoke on Sunday after a restless night. On the way home the day before he had the spare house key made as requested, no, he mentally corrected himself, as commanded by Ron. He kept waking up thinking it was all a dream or delusion only to have the cold steel reminder break that illusion. Having not heard from Ron since the office yesterday he decided to go about his normal routine. Opting to skip the gym with his caged cock he pulled on sweaty work out shorts and tank top and went for a jog.

It took a while to adjust to his new reality but found a stride that worked. Normally when jogging he let his mind wander but today that kept leading back to the memory of Ron standing over his bound body and shooting cum on his face. The result of that memory was to make him hard, but the cage restrained that ability making it difficult to jog so finally he put in his ear buds and listened to music as he ran clearing his mind all together. An hour later coated in sweat and breathing hard he was walking toward the front door of his house when he saw three boxes sitting on the stoop and the music in his earbuds suddenly stopped.

Looking down at his phone the screen was blank but for one line of text. Task Assigned: Take the boxes inside, do not open them and await further instructions. Bill knew it had to be the app that Ron had downloaded, experimentally he tried to close the app or switch screens, but his phone was totally locked. Nervous and excited by the sudden loss of control he did as instructed.

Putting the packages on the kitchen counter he splashed water on his sweaty face and looked at the phone again, below the message was a simple yes/no button asking if task was complete, Bill clicked yes. Point the camera too the packages and wait. Bill heard the camera click and take a picture without him and the message changed. Awaiting confirmation from your owner. After a few minutes, the screen said Task Approved as Complete by owner please complete your registration now. Bill wanted to shower and make a protein shake but he knew it would be best to do this now.

The app asked him to confirm his role as the submissive, where he checked yes, the is asked to confirm his owner. Next popped up a picture of Ron. Bill recognized the surroundings; Ron must have stopped in the office bathroom on the way out yesterday. He had stripped back down to his leather shorts and harness before and took the selfie in the bathroom mirror.

The picture was of his perfect body standing there holding up the polaroid taken yesterday to the mirror. The site made Bill stir with hunger for that body and he clicked yes confirming Ron was his owner. After clicking yes to a dozen more consent agreements, he was finally registered.

Briefly the phone returned to normal, and Bill drank up a protein shake and had a long awkward pee still learning to navigate the limits of the cage. He was about to strip down for his shower when he heard a ding on the phone and again, he was locked out again. New Tasked assigned by owner, phone will remain locked until completed. For the first time Bill was starting to regret this, was Ron just going to toy with him or take advantage of him? But for now, he had no choice but to play along.

App: Did you get a spare key made

Bill: Yes

App: Hide the key in back yard and send a picture of location

Bill: Hid the key under a statue of a turtle near his pool and sent the picture

App: Go inside and open package one

Bill: Bill opened the package and saw a pair of thick handcuffs, the kind with a hinge and no chain used on prisoners, a blindfold, and a telescoping phone stand. Getting a little excited at the thought he clicked the confirmation button.

App: Find sturdy objects in your house and send pictures

Bill: Bill went around taking pictures of his home gym equipment, support beams and columns, door frames and an old radiator before stopping.

App: Set up phone stand in front of the support column between kitchen and living area, then get naked and await further instructions.

Bill: Bill could see where this was going. Did he really want to do this? He knew anyone could hack an app; was he being tricked? But no, that picture of Ron holding the polaroid, no one else had it and there were too many details correct for it to be fake. So, he set up the phone, stripped naked wishing he had had time to shower and stood back to the column.

After being instructed to, he put on the blindfold and cuffed his hand behind him around the column and rotated on the pole to confirm for that phone's camera that he was securely bound. Then Bill waited naked, blind, and helpless knowing Ron could spy on him thought the phone at any time. An hour passed before he heard the sliding door from the back yard to the kitchen open. "Hello Ron, is that you?" Bill asked nervously but got no reply.

Bill could hear footsteps as someone opened and closed the fridge and rummaged through the cabinets. He knew it must be Ron, but the lack of confirmation had him nervous. Cuffed as he was to the central support beam the person had to see him, there was no way to hide but the stranger did not acknowledge him. For what felt like an hour the mystery person explored his house, going in and out of rooms, moving furniture around Bill even heard the water running as the stranger presumably took a shower.

Finally, the footsteps approached, and he could feel the breath as the stranger sniffed him. Bill's body shook when a hand suddenly slapped his face and then he felt a hand grasp his neck. Rons voice broke the tension "Hello mine, this is a nice house you have gotten for me." The voice paused, the hand still on his neck holding him to pillar when he felt a long slow lick of Ron's tongue across his sculpted chest and nipples.

The lick was interrupted by brief nibbling on each nipple before he could sense the face back in front of his face, the hand still holding his neck firm, arms still bound behind him around the column. "When we are in private you will not call me Ron but instead Master, try it" Ron instructed. Bill simply replied "Yes Master" before he felt a second hard slap on the other cheek. Ron continued "Good job mine." Bill writhed as he felt Ron's hands and mouth all over him.

In his blindfold he never knew what was coming next, one moment Ron was kissing him with passion and the next moment he felt hands pulling on his exposed balls making him cry out in sudden pain. Bills cock was frustrated and straining the steel cage and it did not help when at one point he felt Rons mouth slide down the curved steel shaft and his tongue probe in licking the leaking precum from Bills caged dick head.

Finally, he felt Ron's body press into him, arms wrapped around his bound form holding him in a tight embrace, he knew from the feel of flesh on flesh Ron was naked too, that perfect cock was erect and pressing on his leg. Bill heard Ron speak again "I love the way you wiggle and squirm to my touch. I bet you want me to take off the blindfold so you can see me." Ron pushed a finger to his lips shushing him before Bill could speak.

"You don't need to answer I know it's true. Now will come your test. If you wish I will take off the blindfold and let you see me but there will be a price, or you can let me do as I wish to you and you will not see me today at all." Bill struggled with the dilemma, he knew Master wanted to deny him the full pleasure of seeing and feeling him and the idea turned him on but which to choose? And what is the price for seeing his perfect body? Finally, he consented to letting Master do as he pleased and resigned himself to not seeing the too pretty Adonis like body and face today.

After telling Ron his choice he felt the hinge holding the cuffs together disengage and his hands were no longer connected, the individual steel cuffs were still locked on his wrists, but he was otherwise free and he belatedly realized Master could release or lock them back together with the app. Bill felt a hand grab is cock and balls and lead him blindfolded to the spare bedroom. He was pushed face down on the bed, the steel cage on his cock pushing into the mattress.

As his wrists and legs were pulled to the four corners of the bed and secured, he realized more than just moving around of furniture was done in here earlier. Before he could speak, he felt a padded panel gag with a rubber cock attached to it secured in his mouth silencing even the loudest of screams. Writhing and wiggling he evaluated the set up, but Master had been through there was no escape. In the middle of his movements, he felt the sharp sting of what he later would find out was a ridding crop slap hard on is ass. Bill cried out into the padded gag the rubber cock shoved in his mouth as the crop came down again, and again, and again.

Tears ran down Bills face into the pillow from the stinging of his ass. The whole time Ron was silent as he worked him over. As suddenly as the beating started it stopped and Bill felt Master climb on top of him. He could envision the perfect milky white skin pressing on his red ass. Hands slide under Bill and with a click the cage was removed and his cock grew to it full hardness. He felt the lubed tip of Master Ron's cock head sliding up and down his butt crack before it found the rosebud of his ass.

The red flesh of his ass check twitched at the feel of Ron's body as it brushed him and finally, he felt the long thin cock slide into him. Bill lay there fully helpless unable to contribute in any way as Master slowly at first started fucking him. The pace picked up and Master was now starting to pound his pained ass, the mix of pain and pleasure was overwhelming, and his recently freed cock was leaking all over him and the bed.

Ridding him harder and harder Bill felt Master grab the back of his gag strap and using it like reigns he pulled back on his head as rode his ass. The experience must have been as good for Master as it was for Bill because soon, he felt the warm flow of his twink Master's cum fill his ass. At the same time Bill let his orgasm flow and unleashed a wave of his own cum on the bed.

Minutes passed as his Master lay there on top of him the cock softening in his ass. Finally, he felt and heard Ron get up and leave the room without speaking, he faintly heard the shower running in the main bedroom. What felt like a half hour later or more Bill was shocked to hear the front door to the house slam closed.

Panic started to grow in him when the cuffs on his wrists suddenly opened and he heard an alert on his phone which he had not even known was lying next to his face. His wrists free he pulled off the gag, blindfold and untied his legs tossing them on the bed next to the cum soaked cage. Checking the phone there was a message:

App: "You did well today mine, I have claimed the Master bed and bath as my own you may not enter there without me present. You have the run of the rest of the house for now. Clean up our mess, put the other two unopened boxes on the floor of the closet in your room. As a reward the cage will stay off tonight."

After Bill confirmed he read the message the app shut down and the phone returned to normal functioning. He never saw his Master Ron that day, but he knew more than ever he was owned.

End of Chapter 2

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers