Office Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill the Manager continues to explore his submission to Ron.
2k words
4.81
4.2k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 3: Training Begins

Sunday night Ron went back to his small apartment feeling fully charged. In one short weekend he went from being a low-level employee getting hidden glances from his boss to breaking that boss down and making him his own private sex slave. Ron was watching his phone when he saw Bill confirm him as his owner in the app and in was at that moment, he had no doubt this was not a one day office fling. He had used Bills gold card to pay for the cuffs and the other surprises he set up in Bill's house, no, he mentally corrected himself in my house. Ron slipped a hand down his short and felt his cock grow hard.

Despite the epic fucking and cum dump he made in Bills ass he was already horny again. Ron pulled up the hidden cameras he placed in his new house and watched Bill cleaning the house and setting up the bedroom. He was happy to see the alarm to the Master Bedroom door had not been tripped. Ron was tempted to take over Bill's phone again and make him so more depraved acts, maybe even open box two, but he held back. Training Bill will be a marathon and he needed to pace his transition. Ron spent the rest of that day packing up his merger belongings. His furniture was all second hand and would be tossed in a dumpster when he moved out.

All he really had to his name were half a dozen boxes of clothing and a few personal possessions. As he taped the boxes closed keeping only one suitcase worth of work clothing for the week, he reflected that his prior thought was not actually true, he did own one more thing beyond the boxes and that was now his more valuable possession. Ron wacked off one more time in the shower thinking of Bill tied up before going to bed.

Monday Morning Ron got up early and checked on Bill using the app, It was time for his next lesson in being owned. Waiting until Bill was done with his morning workout and shower, Ron took over his phone. Ron sent Bill as task: Get the cock cage and phone stand and bring them to the bathroom. Ron watched the hidden cameras as Bill, naked and wet, did as he was told. New Task: Set up Camera so your owner can see you in mirror and put on cock cage. Ron enjoyed watching Bill obey his commands, he noticed Bill had failed to jerk off in the shower and was getting hard reading the tasks.

Ron could see Bill was having trouble getting his swelling cock into the tight bent steel cage but did not countermand the order. The concentration and frustration on Bill's face were driving Ron mad with horniness when finally, Bill managed to get it in and held the lock ready. Ron checked that he still had the key, and he did, they both knew once Bill closed that little lock down only Ron could open it again.

New Task: Secure the lock and go to work like normal. Once he saw Bill comply, he unlocked the phone. Ron normally took the bus into town for the office however he decided he was being a good Master and deserved a treat so instead he used the Gold Card to make Bill pay for a car service instead.

Sitting in his cubicle he watched Bill go about his normal routine. He could tell Bill was walking a little funny, but he did not think anyone else saw anything unusual in the day. When they had the morning team briefing Ron almost wished he had a cock cage on himself because watching Bill preside over his subordinates knowing the man in charge was his puppet made Ron shuffle his seat and adjust his laptop to cover his growing erection. Later in the day he saw Bill bent over in a neighboring cubical helping Susan one of the other analysts and approached tapping him on the shoulder.

Bill jumped and Susan was surprised but they covered it by saying Bill was just startled. "Hey Boss, I am moving out of my Apartment and will need a few days off at the end of the week are you ok if I stay late next couple of days to make up the time?" Of course, Bill was smart and agreed. Once Bill was back in his office Ron sent him a command Stay late yourself mine.

Bill was his usual self the rest of day and it was not uncommon for him to be the last one out. Once all the other employees were gone Ron shut down Bills phone and sent a task: Get Naked, kneel facing the back wall with your hands on your head and wait for me. At this point Ron was no longer surprised when Bill quickly hit the confirm button.

Ron made Bill wait, he took his time walking the empty office and getting water from the break room before finally walking into Bills office. Even though they were the only two left in the building he took the precaution of locking the door behind him. "You look good like that boss" Ron said, emphasizing the sarcasm in boss.

Walking up to his naked body he roughly grabbed the hands from off his head and raised Bill up positioning him like was being arrested with his hands pressed on the wall, his ass out, and finally his legs spread wide with quick kicks from Ron. Ron heard Bill's grunts as he roughly positioned him but to Bill's credit he did not speak or complain. Taking the bottle of water from the break room Ron poured the cold water down Bills back and placed his mouth on his ass drinking the water as it flowed through the crack. "No matter what I do mine, keep your hands on the wall, if you do that you may get a reward, if your hands come off that wall you will get punished."

Ron knew that bondage was a great tool for training a new submissive, and quite frankly as a dominate he loved seeing a sub helpless and bound. However, making them follow a command without physical restrain was just as educational and an important part of his training. Crouched behind Bill, Ron finished licking the wet add and stated to nibble on it. Ron watched as Bill muscles twitched at the feel of his teeth, but he did not stop.

He knew Bill's instincts would be to speak out or reach down and stop him, looking up as his face Ron could see the struggle there and smiled at his struggle to comply. Upping the ante, Ron reached between Bills legs and grabbed the hanging balls giving them a firm squeeze, he could see Bill almost pull his hands off the wall, but he persisted.

Ron squeezed and pulled on the balls and started to chew the ass harder leaving small bite marks. Bill was clearly uncomfortable now and looking around he saw Bill was literally biting his own lips to keep from speaking out. Watching Bill struggle under his torture was too much for Ron, he knew it was unprofessional as he had planned to wait but instead let the heat of the moment win. Ron pull down his work pants just enough to release his long pale thin cock, he dripped some lube on the cock head and slide it into Bills waiting tight hole.

Ron's mind ran to animal aggression, he had planned to work Bill over and make him wait and instead he was fucking him hard slamming his body into the wall. Bill's hands slid up the wall, but he kept them flat to it as his body was pushed and slammed the wall. Ron saw the cock cage put a dent in the cheap drywall and did not care as he repeatedly pile drove Bill into the wall.

Ron had always been a dominant personality, but he had never been so animalistic before now, something about owning Bill was changing him. Long minutes later with a hole drilled into the dry wall from Bills steel cage Ron unleashed a wave of his warm man seed in Bills ass.

Ron's body convulsed with the massive orgasm, his skin turned red his muscles wet with sweat drenching his work clothing. Slowly his head stated to clear and he pulled back and looked at Bills naked body, the ass covered in hard bite marks and his hard muscled body wet and beat up form being slammed into the wall. Draining the rest of the water bottle to rehydrate he gathered his calm and walked back up to Bill.

In reality he felt a little bad for Bill that was more then harder and faster then he wanted to get to this stage and Ron worried he may scare him off, but he could not let that doubt show. In a forced but calm voice "You did very well mine, you may take your hands off the wall and put them behind you now." Ron was improvising now he had only planned to tease Bill tonight but he more than earned a reward. Finding a roll of duct tape in the bottom drawer he grabbed that and quickly taped Bills wrists and arms behind him.

Ron turned Bill around and sat him in his office chair, his arms secured behind him. Without speaking Ron fell to his knees between Bills naked legs and started to softly fondle the caged cock and balls. "Don't speak mine you earned your reward" with that he unlocked the caged cock and took Bill cock into his perfect mouth. Ron felt a little guilty seeing the bruises on the cock bulb and pelvis, but it still got hard as his touch, and he let it slide into his mouth.

Ron let tight lips slide down the shaft and used his tongue to swirl around the cockhead. Feeling the glands press into the back of his mouth he let it the tip slide into his throat as a hand reached up and massaged Bills hard chest. In a short time, Ron was drinking from Bills cum fountain and enjoyed the taste of his slave. Ron resisted the urge to apologize for being so rough and instead cut the tape off Bills hands and pulling up he pants went to the break room to get roll of paper towels.

Both men cleaned and dressed Bill moved a small wall calendar over the hole and all looked as it did before. Ron spoke "Speak freely the rest of the night mine I want to get to know you better." Grabbing his suitcase from cubical, Ron made a show of putting the cock cage away and not putting it back on Bill. "You can drive us both home now I will stay in my new room tonight."

They chatted on the car ride home about books, television shows, hobbies, and other things they both liked. Ron learned Bill was more than just a manager but was related to the owner of the company and this was his way of learning the business. Ron told Bill about his research on and passion in Dom/sub relationships and explained some of the theory to Bill. He also talked about what video games he liked and told the story of how he ended up here alone in a new city working as an analyst for Bill.

Ron smiled with Bill confessed he hired him in part for his looks and had fantasied about him before. That night Ron tucked Bill in in the guest room before sleeping alone in the Master bedroom. He knew they both wanted to sleep together but this was all part of Bills training.

(Based on interest and comments here I am looking forward to finishing and posting the three chapters of Part 2 where a year has passed and see how the relationship has matured and developed.)

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers