Office Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Almost a year later Bill and Ron grow closer.
3.5k words
4.72
3.9k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 4:

A lot has changed in Bill and Ron's life over the last year but one thing that has remained constant is their absolute lust and devotion for each other. Shortly after Ron moved in and took on the full-time role of being Bill's Master, they agreed he should not work at the same firm anymore and put in his notice. With plenty of money from Bill's job Ron got in the habit of taking daytime strolls on the beach while Bill was at work. Ron enjoyed the many looks he got and used the time to plan new and creative ways to train and control his property.

Meanwhile Bill's Uncle who owned the company decided it was time for Bill to move up and he became a regional VP with an executive office on the top floor. A few months after Ron had left the company he started to occasionally show up at the office as Bills partner. It was a minor scandal among the employees in his old department but leaders in the executive suite didn't care. In fact, unaware of the true nature of their relationship, they all assumed Ron was just a hot young trophy boy which raised their opinion of Bill that he was able to land one so sexy.

It was not uncommon for Ron to have to turn away guys and gals who hit on him in both direct and subtle ways while he walked the boardwalk by the beach so he initial thew away the card from a well-dressed lady claiming to be a scout for a modeling agency. Luckily for both of them she was persistent and legitimate and soon Ron had an agent named Lane and was being booked as a model in local and then regional add campaigns, mostly for designer brand underwear.

Bill had a long day, being in charge paid well but came with making a lot of hard decisions and not all of them were ones he was morally proud of. To keep himself grounded Bill bypassed the executive gym and did an intense chest routine at his old gym clearing his head and enjoying the burning pain in his chest from pushing hard. While not out to co-workers and friends as a submissive yet he could not hide the cock cage from his gym buddies. Luckily the guys at the gym didn't even react anymore when they saw his cock cage in the shower, sure it got him some comments and jokes at his expense, but they were in good humor and not mean spirited.

"Hey Bill, can you come over here I have a bottle that needs opening," joked a gym rat friend of his while mimicking opening the bottle on his cage.

"I didn't know you could lift a whole 12 oz bottle the way you cried about too many plates on the crossover machine today." Bill retorted from the shower, and they both laughed.

Finally coming home was the highlight of Bill's day. Inside that door he knew his place fully. He was not the VP or the Power lift guy he was simply Ron's Slave and lover. Almost a year later that thought still filled him with warmth as he reached for the knob. Now inside he stripped out of his street clothing to put on his house uniform.

Once naked he pulled on the leather jockey shorts and harness combination that Ron had picked out for him, they hugged his body in attractive ways but left his firm ass exposed. Then he took the ankle and wrists cuffs that they kept by the door and strapped them on. Lastly, he pulled the collar around his neck and knelt on the small cushion they kept by the front door.

Pulling out his phone he sent a message in the master/slave app announcing that, "The property is in place," and got a thrill of excitement as he heard the electronic locks on the collar and cuffs engage automatically. And then he waited for instructions.

Ron was wrapping up a photo shot that was running late when he saw his phone buzz. Not wanting to rush the photographer and knowing Bill would get a thrill from the anticipation he did not reply right away. "Hey before you go home can we talk?" his agent asked as he was packing up.

"Sure, what up Lane?" Ron replied as he started to type in a message to Bill who by now had been kneeling patiently by the front door back at home for half an hour.

"You are red hot right now, each add campaign you are in is getting extra buzz just from people sharing pics of you on line, did you know you have a fan base forming on social media?"

Blushing a little Ron replied, "Yea I saw some of the posts, but I try and ignore them, its flattering but they don't know the real me they just see the pretty boy in underwear in the pictures."

"Well don't knock the fame, it's because of that fame that we got a call today from Von Laruen herself. She wants to meet you in person and make you the face her newest perfume Pacific."

Over the next minutes Ron learned from Lane that Von Lauren wanted Ron to come to her private island for the photo shoot, it was all hush hush who the face of Pacific would be. Ron had read some gossip about which celebrity would be chosen and was shocked that they were choosing a new and relatively unknown model. Lane offered congratulations and said she would be in touch with the details, and Ron finally finished his paused reply to Bill in the master/slave app.

Bill knelt facing the wall, feeling the leather's embrace on his body and neck knowing a command would come anytime. Some days Ron was just in the other room and came to collect him. On other days, like today he was out, and Bill would wait for instructions. The instructions varied from the simple such as, tonight will be casual dinner and television, to the exotic, humiliating and the depraved. Throughout each day while being forced to make decisions for others at work Bill fantasized about and ached for this very moment when someone else would be in charge.

The phone beeped with notice of a task assigned: We are celebrating tonight mine (mine being a favorite nickname Ron used for Bill), put on an overcoat, and come pick me up. Bill always felt it was risky driving in his house uniform with just a coat over it, what if they got a flat or got into a fender bender? But the risk was just part of the trill, and he knew he would obey any command from Master Ron.

Bill pulled up at the address provided as Ron got into the back announcing, "I have some news, but I want to celebrate first, let's go to O-ring." O-ring was the name of private S&M club they joined a few months ago. Privacy was ensured by a very expensive membership fee, all the patrons were required to turn in phones and any recording devices at the door, and all members signed a ten-million-dollar non-disclosure agreement for the extreme case where they were caught sharing any private information they witness inside.

As Bill drove into the private unground garage, he was already getting excited, playing chaffer for Master Ron always turned him on and any visit to O-ring was full of possibilities. Bill came around and opened the door for Ron who was still in his street clothing of tight jeans and a white T-shirt he wore to the photo shoot.

"Well mine, this was an impromptu visit and I didn't brings appropriate attire for the club we will have to improvise, strip me." Ron commanded as he stood there raising his arms up. Bill obediently pulled off the too tight T-shirt and enjoyed a moment where his muscled chest in its harness pressed against the alabaster pale and smooth skin of Ron's back. Moving around to the front he knelt before his Master and undid the buttons of his jeans before pulling them down leaving Ron in just sneakers and white Versace briefs. "Stop there, that will do," Ron instructed.

Undressing Ron was not new for Bill, he often dressed and undressed his Master at home as a means of showing his servitude but doing it in a parking garage, even a private one, was a surprisingly new thrill. Kneeling in his leather Jock strap, harness, and wearing his collar and cuff set with his face inches from the perfect abs and glorious white bulge of Ron crotch made Bill's cock strain in its cage aching to be free.

"You know I am wearing this almost the exact same outfit on a billboard not two blocks from here." Ron mused out loud as he opened the trunk. After pulling a latex gimp hood over Bill's head, making sure to the ears were not folded over inside, he added, "Stand." As Bill obeyed, Ron locked his cuffs together behind his back, added a short hobble chain to the ankles and finished by attaching a leash to the collar and closing the car trunk.

Ron led his slave into the O-ring enjoying the looks they got. Theirs was not the most original outfits but with Ron's model perfect and lean twink body on full display leading the larger muscled Bill in leather clothing, latex hood, and chains the looks they got were a mixture of lust, approval, and jealousy. Even with the club's strict rules Bill was grateful for the latex hood and knew Ron, without having to ask, was aware of his nervousness about being outed in public and cared enough to honor his wishes.

After doing a slow circuit of the bar and public lounges, making sure to show off his slave shuffling behind him in the hobble chain, Ron spotted Mistress Victoria, commonly called Miss V. Miss V was a stunning trans woman in her late thirties who was a professional dominatrix and who wrote the very first book Ron ever read on Domination and how to be a proper Master. Today she was wearing white leather pants and a matching white leather corset sitting in a red velvet lounge chair. Even her drink was something cloudy white to match the outfit, Ron thought to himself, this woman has class.

"Greetings Miss V." Ron announced as they approached, "it is a pleasure to see you here again." Ignoring the slave client kneeling next to her chair, Miss V stood up and greeted Ron warmly with a friendly hug.

"Oh, it is always a pleasure to see you Ron, you are as gorgeous as ever and that outfit leaves little room to hide any imperfections as if you had any." She said with a warm laugh. Looking back at Bill with his arms bound she addressed Ron again, "Your boy is looking good, how is the training going?"

Unable to easily kneel while hobbled, and knowing he should not speak until spoken too, Bill stood at attention as Ron replied to Miss V and sat down. While Ron had a friendly conversation with Miss V inside his hood Bill smiled. Ron was always so confident, but he turned a little bit into a fanboy around Miss V and seeing that side of Ron made Bill only care for him more.

After a relaxing drink and good talk Ron eventually stood "Well Miss V seeing you here has been an unexpected pleasure, but I have some plans for my boy and I should..." Ron paused as an idea occurred to him mid-sentence, "would you care to join us in one of the private rooms?" he asked boldly.

After Miss V explained how her slave was being tortured with a no touch day while being forced to watch the many erotic visuals the O-ring has to offer, she consented to join them. Mistress Victoria accepted knowing that forcing her client to watch a private session he could not join would provide the intense frustration and denial he desired.

In the private room Miss V strapped her client into a high-backed steel bondage chair in the far corner away from, but in sight of, the rest of the room. Meanwhile, Ron led Bill to a leather topped bondage bench bolted to the floor in the middle of the room and pushed him face down onto it. Whispering to Bill as he adjusted the restrains tying him to the bench "Yes I am pushing things to new levels tonight, but I know your limits and desires, do you trust me?"

Bill looked up at Ron, his soft eyes thought the holes in the latex hood expressed absolute trust. With that look and a nod Bill did not need to use words to convey his love and trust in Ron. After Ron and Miss V talked off to the side, they put noise canceling headphones on her slave so he could only watch but not hear and Miss V put on a medium sized strap on dildo. Of course, she has one with a matching white leather harness Ron thought to himself admiring her attention to detail.

Ron knew Miss V still had her original cock, but it was well known she did not allow anyone but herself to touch or feel it. Only the luckiest or most loyal of her clients and friends were allowed to watch her touch herself and fell the spray of her cum.

Positioning himself behind Bill's bound body Ron took a moment to appreciate how much he cared for Bill and how hard and tight his ass was, as Miss V positioned herself in front of Bill's face. Wearing his black outfit, strapped to the black leather bondage bench Bill imagined he was bookended by two white clad dominant angels as he felt Ron's hands reach under him and remove the cage.

Handing Miss V a ridding crop while picking up a paddle himself Ron spoke, "We are going to play a little game, you take the right ass cheek and I will take the left let see who can make it more red in three strokes." Smiling Miss V stepped forward and unapologetically slid her hard rubber cock into Bill's Mouth and took three expertly applied strokes on the ass cheek. Bill's body jerked and pulled involuntary with each stroke and the rubber cock pressed deeper into his mouth gagging him.

"Oh, you are cheating already using your cock to make him flush." Ron joked. "Well two can play at that game!" Bill could feel a spray of lube on his ass as Ron's fingers pressed in and stated to open his anal rosebud. Gagging and sucking on the hard rubber cock he could feel as Miss V grabbed his head as Ron worked on his rear opening first with one finger then two. Bills cock recently freed of the cage was already hard and throbbing sandwiched between his abs and the hard leather of the bench under him. Finally, he felt the electric thrill of Ron's cock enter him and moaned loudly on the rubber cock earning him a face slap from Miss V.

Taking a few experimental thrusts with his hips ensuring his cock was sitting just rite inside Bill's tight ass Ron took his three swings with the paddle. Bills body tensed and pulled on the restraints as he reacted to each hit. Looking down at the reddening cheeks Ron mused, "hum I think that was a tie, how about we try five strikes this time?" Staring at the firm flat feminine abs of Miss V exposed below her corset Bill could not see her reply but he felt her response.

Miss V slowly and deliberately took her five spanks on his ass with the ridding crop, she paused between each one to push the strap on dildo deeper and by the end she had Bill gagging as the cock rammed down his throat. On the other end Ron let out a low moan feeling Bill's ass contract on his cock as Bill's body responded to the dual pain. Tears were running down Bills face inside the hood and drool was pouring out of his mouth hole as he endured, and enjoyed, the torture.

Ron caught his breath as he looked down, he could see the bright red marks from the ridding crop seared into Bill's ass and the back muscles tight and taught. A thin sheen of sweat was making his bound body glisten in the harsh fluorescent lights of the private playroom. Not trusting himself to talk clearly in his excited state, he simply gave Miss V a courteous nod, acknowledging her fine work.

Ron slowly rubbed the paddle over the red ass cheek making Bill squirm on his cock before pulling back and taking his turn. Ron was not as experienced as Miss V but he was younger and stronger, so he decided to make up for a lack of finesse with raw force by striking as hard as he could. With each swing of the paddle, he thrust his hips hard sinking his cock all the way into his slave.

Bill was gagging and crying as he felt the sting, he had been spanked before but never so brutally. His ass was on fire and his senses were so heighted he could feel every square inch of his skin. He could feel the way the cuffs pulled his on his wrists, he felt the skin of his large barrel chest wet with sweat pressing on the bench, and he eight pack abs were coated with slick mixture of small bursts of precum emissions and sweat.

The game abandoned, Miss V and Ron went to town to work Bill over each at their own pace. When Miss V was not holding his head or slapping his face, she was raking his back with her long nails. On the other end Ron reached under and grabbed Bill's balls, he started to tug and twist them as he fucked the rear harder and faster. After long minutes of this intense action Ron was building to a climax and he knew Bill could shoot at any moment on his command. What surprised him was Mistress Victoria, her face was intense as she dropped the strap on and started to stroke her own real and very hard cock inches from Bills face.

With a breathless groan Ron said "Now!" The words acted like a starting gun as all three fired their loads at once coating Bill with cum from all angles. Ron stayed inside Bill as his cock slowly softened and he caught his breath. Bill lay slumped on the bench feeling his post orgasmic sensitive cock head still pressed between his body and the now even more slippery leather of the bench. Miss V composed herself, tucking her cock back into the white leather pants and walked to check on her slave who had watched the whole adventure with rapt attention but strapped in was unable to touch himself and take advantage of the scene before him.

Miss V thanked Ron for the entertainment and after sliding her hand across his sweaty model perfect chest she departed with her slave. With a final shiver she licked her fingers tasting Ron's sweat and thinking of his beauty as she closed the door. Once alone, Ron spread some aloe on Bill's ass before moving around to the front and taking off the latex hood and giving him a long slow and deep kiss.

"I got some good news today mine," Ron informed him, "my agent told me that I am going to be the face of the new Pacific Perfume campaign." Bill was not as in tune with fashion and designer brands as Ron but even he knew about Pacific and Von Lauren and leaned forward within the limits of the creaking leather of the restraints to kiss Ron back.

As Bill drove them home Ron, in the front seat this time, filled him in on all the details and the potential trip to her private island. Ron could see Bill squirming in his seat as he drove trying to find a comfortable position, but he also saw the contentment and smile on his face and Ron knew he enjoyed the trip to the O -Ring.

The next weeks were a whirlwind of activity as lawyers and agents talked and negotiated the terms of the contract. In the end Ron was very happy with the arrangement, aside from the large salary and bonuses tied to the success of the ad campaign they also agreed to one extra thing. While the photo shoot would take place over a week on Von Lauren's private pacific island, Ron was allowed to bring Bill along and they would be able to stay an extra week after the shoot to have the run of the whole island to themselves.

Hearing the news Bill arranged for the time off work and since the trip would coincide with their one-year anniversary he also secretly planned an extra special surprise of his own for Master Ron.

End of Chapter 4

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers