Office Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Twink Master Ron returns to the office to dominate Bill.
3.3k words
4.5
2.4k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 5

Ron returned from his underwear photo shoot surprised to find the house empty. Looking down he confirmed that he had left his phone on mute by accident and noticed the message from Bill.

"Master, the new quarter end software went down, and the company must hit the deadlines using the old software package we used to use. I bet thinking of those days makes you glad you got out. Anyway, none of the other VPs rose thought the company like me and can use the old software so I will be here late. Thinking of your firm hand Master and cannot wait to be at your feet again soon, I hope to be home by midnight."

While Ron was disappointed not to have his Bill ready and waiting for him he understood and even wanted to help so he opened a chat.

"Hello mine, does my old key card work?"

"Greetings Master, It's nice to hear from you, I doubt it, but I can activate it from my desk, do you want that?"

"Yes, I will grab food and come help my boy, remember you're not the only one that can use the old software."

"Oh, thank you Master .... Ok your key card should work now, see you soon."

"Don't thank me too soon mine, you will pay me back for my help in other ways now get back to work bitch boy and I will be there soon with food and help."

Bill smiled to himself as he put down the phone. Planning any surprise for Master Ron was extremely difficult with him being able to monitor Bill everywhere he went and see all the joint finances. So, setting up tonight was no small feat, but it worked, and Ron took the bait unawares it was trap.

Ron had fantasized about a return to the office for a while, he visited Bill occasionally, but they had not had a chance for an erotic encounter there like the year before. Not since Bill moved up to the executive suite and Ron left the company. Stuffing a gym bag with supplies, Ron plotted out some evil ideas for when the reports were done. Ron hadn't planned this return to the office, but he could take advantage of the opportunity to fulfill that fantasy. Sweet slave Bill would think Ron was really coming just to help on the reports only to learn Ron was setting a trap for him.

The office building was empty at this hour as Ron made his way past the dark executive offices until he came to Bill's door, the only one with light coming from below the door. As the Master, Bill was his property and he saw no need to knock as he walked in closing the door behind him.

Ron smiled as he walked in and saw Bill look up from his desk. There was only a moment's hesitation as Bill registered who it was before Bill came over and fell to his knees at Master Ron's feet kissing his sneakers in greetings.

Other than his suite jacket, hanging on the back of his chair, and the tie being loosened Bill was dressed in his expensive business suite as he supplicated himself and spoke, "Greetings Master, oh that food smells great."

"Hello mine," Ron said as he grabbed the tie possessively and pulled Bill into a deep kiss. "You are permitted to be casual after we eat and until the reports are done boy."

Bill smiled, so far everything was going according to plan. Casual time was a command they had worked out over the last year where Ron would temporarily relax the requirements of the Master Slave relationship they developed. It was useful for social gatherings and other occasions. Still deep-down Bill knew he was always Ron's, and that Ron could rescind causal time any moment he chose.

After they ate, they dove into the reports. With two heads it went faster and by ten at night they finished. Bill's head was fuzzy from the long day, but he suspected what was coming next, in fact he was counting on it.

As the last report was filed Ron got up and stretched cracking his back and showing his lean hard model perfect abdominals as the t-shirt rose up. After taking a sip of water he was ready to begin.

"Casual time is over mine, take off your shirt and tie and attend to me!"

Already straining his cage at the site of his master's rippled stomach, Bill did not hesitate to obey. Abandoning the computer, he removed his shirt and tie folding them neatly, Master Ron would not accept messiness, and put them on the side table before crawling and kneeling at Ron's feet.

Ron opened the gym bag pulling out one of their newer toys. The heavy leather strap was custom fit to lock onto Bill's thick muscled neck, proving a heavy steel ring that Ron could use to control him, but unlike his everyday collar this one had connecting straps on the back. One set ran down Bill's back and provided a series of smaller straps down its length like a ladder that Ron used to secure Bill's arms behind him. Like the neck collar it was custom built to hold Bill's muscular arms.

Bill knelt perfectly still with his arms back as Ron secured him. The feel of the leather straps wrapping on his flesh, securing him, made his heartbeat faster with lust and desire. Next Master Ron put on the last part, the collar strap led up the back of his neck to a face harness and muzzle.

When the buckles were all secured Bill could not speak or open his mouth, no matter how hard he thrashed his head the harness held the muzzle in place. Bill had only worn the restraining device once before while the designer did the final fitting but that was a safe space this time the helplessness was real.

"How does that feel mine? Test it to see if we got our money's worth." Ron said as he put a sneakered foot on Bill's broad chest and pushed him down to the floor rolling to his side. Ron smiled as he watched Bill's broad chest and arms pull and strain trying to break the straps or bend the buckles. Bill's reply came out as nothing more than a muffled mumble, but Ron knew the answer.

Rolling Bill onto his back Ron straddled him and sat on his lap, looping a finger into the ring on his collar and staring at him. "I think that was a good test," he said as he stroked the bare chest rolling Bill's sensitive nipples between his fingers with a pinch.

"I didn't see anyone else in the building, are we truly alone?" Ron asked as he held the neck and continued to play with the nipples of his bound and helpless Bill. When Bill nodded yes, he beamed in his wide boyish smile. Ron spun around in Bill's lap in a way he knew would tease him before raising up and pressing the seat of his tight jeans into Bill's muzzled face taunting him.

Reaching down he unbuckled Bill's suite pants and slide them of along with his white briefs and shoes leaving him naked except for the cock cage and bondage harness. Clicking a leash to the collar he stood Bill up and paraded him around the office. "How does it feel to be the big boss" he asked rhetorically, mocking Bill and accompanied it by a hard spank to the ass as he led him around the office. Showing he was in full control Ron spent half an hour leading Bill around the office by the leash while mocking him, slapping him, and calling him humiliating names.

"Do you feel like the boss? Like you're in control?" Spank and more walking. "No, I don't think so, you're nothing but a pathetic faggot slave that is what I think." Harder spank and more parading around dragged by the leash. "I don't hear you disagreeing with me slut, so maybe I should treat you like what you are!"

Stopping at the large mahogany desk Ron swept it clean with a swipe of his arm sending the name plate, office supplies and laptop tumbling to the floor. Pushing Bill up against the deck he went back to the gym bag. Leather straps secured Bills ankles spread wide to the legs of the heavy desk before Ron pushed him down so his bound body was bent over the desk. Finally, the leash was pulled taunt and secured to the other side of desk immobilizing Bill in place.

Bill moaned in his muzzle gag, unable to open his mouth as he wriggled and tested the bonds. He had no real desire to escape his master, but it would be expected of him to try, and he would not disappoint Master Ron.

"I wonder if you expected this or not when you messaged me," Ron said as he wandered the room out of site. Closer now he continued, "Maybe you were feeling overwhelmed by the responsibility of the big title and needed me to come dominate you here?" Pausing his monologue Ron brought the wide wooden paddle down hard on Bill's ass, the loud crack reverberated through the office accompanied by the Bill's surprised muffled yelp.

"Well, you are smart enough to have guessed this is what I would do but you are not going to tell me your secret thoughts gagged like that." Spank, "And quite frankly I don't care. Now that you're my trussed up little slut I plan to have fun with you either way." Three more hard spanks rocked Bill's ass as Ron admired the paddle. "This new paddle is much nicer than the old one you're a bright shade of red already."

Ron took his time teasing Bill. Once the ass was thoroughly red and warm, he moved down the back of the legs. Ron loved watching Bill's hard muscled body jerk and pull in the harness each time he changed up the torture location. Placing the paddle between his granite-like thighs he rapidly slapped it side to side as he moved up and down. Each pass upward threateningly closer to the caged cock and balls.

Pausing, Ron stood back and admired the sheen of sweat that had formed on Bill's naked body as he strained and struggled. Getting in close he took a long lick of Bill's robust ass, working around the rounded gluts and sliding his tongue up and down the crack skipping over the exposed rosebud of his hungry hole. Just when he could sense Bill enjoying the treatment he reached under and slapped his balls hard with an open palm.

Even muzzled the scream echoed through the executive office. Happy but not fully satisfied Ron took a hard bite of the ass cheek while reaching under and grabbing the sore balls in a firm grip. "Beg me mine, beg me to twist them like I know you want me to."

Tears were running down Bill's face as the words registered. He attempted to beg Ron to twist his balls, but all he could articulate was a muffled mumbling stream of nonsense sounds. He banged his head onto the desk in frustration at his utter helplessness to even beg while in his own seat of power. That very frustration mixed with his still burning legs and ass made him hot and horny for his Master.

Laughing at him and calling him names like "homo slut" and "pathetic" Ron slapped the balls hard a few more times until he could hear Bill crying in pain. Ron slowly walked around to Bill's head giving him time to recover slightly. Grabbing the cris-crossed straps of Bill's face harness, Ron forced him to turn his head and began to lick the tears from his face as they pooled near the edge of the muzzle.

As Bill's breathing normalized Ron stood back licking his salty lips and started to undress. Ron's disrobing was a slow erotically choreographed dance that he had perfected over the last year. Each movement was designed to tease and titillate Bill who was always able to watch but too far to touch. There was no fancy outfit for Ron this time choosing instead to taunt Bill with his model perfect youthful smooth flesh and muscles.

Stepping closer he poured lube on his erect hairless twink cock and started to stroke the glistening shaft. Closer and closer he stroked and walked until the wet tip of his cock pressed onto Bills face around the leather muzzle. His body bent and twisted, each muscle flexing and pulling as he gyrated and stroked. Seeing his slave tied and lusting for him in the office was making Ron more aroused then he anticipated and sooner then he planned he shot a warm thick rope of cum onto Bill's face.

Stepping back Ron caught his breath still amazed that even helpless Bill could have that effect on him after a year. "You know mine it was a year ago in this very building a few stories down that I first caged your cock and made you mine." As he spoke Ron walked around and started to massage Bill's captured and sore balls. "Other than when I briefly reward you with an orgasm, from time to time, you have been locked all year. Always without complaint."

Bill could hear keys jingling behind him and smiled behind the muzzle, he was not sure all the parts of his plan would work but they were falling into place.

Ron continued "As a reward for good behavior I think you earned a few weeks free at least until we get back from the island." More jingling before Ron exclaimed, "oh this is awkward." Walking around to the front he waved the key ring showing Bill the broken key. "Do you still have the emergency key?" Ron asked.

Bill nodded and tried to indicate the desk drawers with his eyes, it took a short game of yes/no questions, but he managed to tell Ron it was in the lower right drawer. "Good job mine, let me get this off ...." Ron paused as he opened the little box. Inside instead of the key was a stunning platinum engagement ring, the outside was studded with diamonds in the shape of a knot and inside was engraved "Master Forever."

For what felt like an eternity Ron just stood there stunned before recovering his senses when he noticed the small card. Inside it read "I love you Master Ron, I can no longer imagine existing without you, will you allow this slave to be your husband?" Wiping tears from his eyes Ron knelt in front of Bill's face, removed the muzzle from the face harness, ignoring the still warm cum as it spread on his fingers, and kissed Bill deep.

"Yes, yes, yes a million times yes" Ron repeated between deep long kisses, and for the second time that night tears flowed from Bill's eyes. Eventually Ron pulled his mouth away from his fiancé slave, stood up, and cleared the cum and tears from his face with a wipe of his hand. In a more aggressive tone, "You did well mine, I already owned you and had no intention of letting you go but I like that you wish to make it official."

Bill could hear Ron's voice crack slightly as he reasserted his dominance and loved him even more for that. "The actual emergency key is in the breath mint tin in the top drawer Master, if you still needed it." Bill informed Ron hopefully.

After retrieving the key Ron mused, "Earlier I debated if you suspected my intentions in coming here, now I know you not only suspected them, but you were counting on them." Picking back up the paddle, "It seem to me that kind of deceit requires punishment." Despite his words Ron was still smiling as he crouched down and started to smack the soles of Bill's feet with the paddle.

Even though the building should be empty Bill stiffed his screams as his feet were tortured, the muzzle gag still laying on the desk attached by the leather strap.

Satisfied that he had regained control, Ron moved his naked hips and cock up to Bill's raw red ass and slide his hands under him removing the cock cage. Ron's slick hand stroked Bills heavy thick meat as he slid his rehardened twink cock up and down Bill's ass crack. "It may not be our first time, but it is our first time engaged." Ron said as he pushed the head of his hairless cock into Bill's waiting hole.

After having just sprayed Bill's face Ron knew he would be inside Bill for a long while before he came again. As he fucked his slave he stroked and toyed with the cock pressed onto the desk, the thick meat filling his hand. Stroking faster and slower teasing and testing him. Ron knew Bill's cock was on a hair trigger and could fire at any moment and made sure to always stop just before he blew.

The fuck was long and hard. Long past the point where Ron thought Bill would make it, he finally lost control and fired his creamy load all over his stomach, desk, and Ron's hand. But Ron did not stop fucking him. An hour later as the clocks turned to the beginning of a new day, aroused by the tight squirming of his slut's ass, Ron gave in to his desires and pumped the ass full of his twink cum.

By the time they cleaned themselves off in the executive washroom and Bill reset his office back to its natural state it was two in the morning when they got home.

As the final preparations were made with Von Lauren's people for Ron's photo shoot for the Pacific Perfume campaign, he shared the happy news that he was engaged. To Ron's surprise the public relations people loved it. Von Lauren's Pacific brand wanted to sponsor the whole thing and have the wedding on the island, apparently gay weddings were "hot" these days. Ron and Bill talked it over and agreed.

The plan was to finish the weeklong photo shoot on the private pacific island, then have the big wedding bash rite on the beach. After that everyone except a few caretakers would fly back on private jets leaving Ron and Bill the island to themselves for the honeymoon. Since they were flying out on the company's private jet Ron could pack as much as he wanted, including a few suitcases full of special items for the honeymoon week.

The press conference to announce Ron as the spokesmodel for Von Lauren's Pacific Perfume was held at the private airport terminal just before takeoff. Bill watched from the sideline as his hot young master, and soon to be husband, stepped up on stage and into the limelight with Von Lauren and her press corps. He made sure to grab one of press packets that were handed out telling the public Ron's story thinking it would be a good keepsake someday.

As Ron stood on the stage, he was dressed in tight white leather pants and a lose matching white designer shirt worn lose reveling his impressive torso and abdominals. Ron knew fame was fickle, his time in the spotlight may be brief but for now he soaked up the attention and admiration while it was offered. The spokespeople did most of the talking and Ron thankfully only had to answer a few questions himself.

Glancing at Bill standing off to the side of the stage made his heart warm knowing Bill would do anything for him and him for Bill. With the press conference over they boarded the jet and set off for the island.

End of Chapter 5

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers