All Comments on 'Officer Emelie Vikander Pt. 03'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oxa4r5toxa4r5tabout 1 month ago

Harry_Flashman 5-star rating to it, just like the previous two parts. It was amazing, a great continuation of the previous part, and I'm enjoying this series.

My comments on chapter 2 of the story is still not visible; I don't know why! I would love to see both of them in action in a closed room rather than in an open or public place. I loved when Kofi asked him, "Is he better than his BF?"

One of the things that I like about your stories is how you mention brands, like in the second part of the story, "Acne Studios black leather minidress" and "a pair of Gianvito Rossi pointed-toe ankle boots with stiletto heels in rich burgundy suede."

I don't know why, but compared to Marcus, Kofi feels a bit devilish and looks like someone with evil thoughts who actually wanted to control this tall, healthy Nordic officer. I guess he will eventually make her pregnant with his child, later marry her, and acquire the citizenship of Nordland. hahhahahahaha Let's see, btw, Emille too doesn't want to resist him much.

When can we expect the next part of this series? And how many more parts are in it?? Sigrid's end was kind of rushed, which I don't want to see with Emille's conclusion. Take your time! I just can't wait to see the first mixed-race or black baby born to a Nordic woman in Nordland ( hope to see it soon in your story).....

You're an amazing writer. Never stop writing.

emlear619emlear619about 1 month ago

It's time you release the Corporate Blackmail parts in another platform. I'm still waiting for those. That said, this is developing nicely 👍. Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! It is amazing how good you write. Not only are the sex scenes incredible, the stuff between is thrilling. Please keep writing and release your stories soon. I can’t wait for any of your stories to continue.

Regards

H

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @oxa4r5t - many thanks for the feedback and I'm not sure why your comments for part 2 are not visible. I can see them there via the moderator's function and I appreciate your feedback on the story. In regards to the clothing options, I try to select them as appropriate for the individual, e.g. Astrid wears more professional clothing while Emelie is much younger (with a smaller income) so will have a different wardrobe. I try to do this to make the characters more realistic and help readers imagine what they look like and the environment they are in. There is only one more part after this one for this particular series. I wrote this several months ago, just after Corporate Blackmail so the storyline isn't as complex as my more recent ones. I do hope you enjoy the ending when it is released.

Hi @emlear619 - thank you and I appreciate the support. I am still hopeful that Corporate Blackmail will be released (eventually!). I think that Emelie is an interesting character that I can progress in the future. I hope you enjoy the next part of her story.

Hi @Anonymous (H) - many thanks for your feedback and I'm really glad that you and other readers are enjoying my stories. Hopefully the next part will be released shortly along with the remainder of Shadows of Power which have been submitted for moderation. I'm slowly the pace of my writing after a big flurry of activity at the start of the year. My two stories I am working on at the moment is one that is not set in Nordland, but elsewhere in Europe, and a continuation of the Corporate series that will introduce Astrid's new nemesis. I hope that you enjoy them all when they are released. Once again, many thanks for the feedback and support.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Helo

Doesn't it have a continuation?

I was curious about the direction the story was taking.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman15 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - yes, this story has one more part to go in the series. It's been submitted and awaiting review by the moderators, I hope that it'll be published shortly. Hope you enjoy where I take the story for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Congratulations it's been more than a month now, since 20 or 25 days or so i have been tracking comments on your stories, regarding the last part of this series? The reply "it's been uploaded and being reviewed by moderators, it's so annoying and frustrating visiting daily to see the story not being uploaded even after 1 month of it's last part being uploaded, Harry you're amazing talent as a writer but i hope u can understand the pain of a reader. Thankyou

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman9 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for the feedback and I am as frustrated with the delays as everyone else. I’ll write a note to the moderators to see if there is a way for it to be expedited but I suspect that with the volume of stories it will just be reviewed when they have the chance. I have the continuation of Astrid’s story also in the queue and that also appears to be pending review. Hope that you continue to enjoy my writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES