All Comments on 'Official Choices Ch. 03'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

5/5 again. But I disagree with Kirstie. Hannah is most definitely bisexual because she has the hots for her Dad. Lesbians are never sexually attracted to men.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

I like this series it's cute I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just wondering, is this the end of the story? Hard to tell since the author doesn't put "to be continued" after interim chapters, or "the end" after the final chapter.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

> Just wondering, is this the end of the story? Hard to tell since the author doesn't put "to be continued" after interim chapters, or "the end" after the final chapter.

I usually make a comment if something is the final chapter, thanking people for reading. I'd agree this chapter feels like it could be the end.

"Official Choices" is a little bit different than most of what I write because any chapter could be the last. It has no real goal or planning, meandering through two girls coming-of-age and some of what that means. That's it.

I might write more for it, I might not. Partly it depends on feedback (its one of my least popular works, and I do get sick of the insults in emails it generates), partly it depends on inspiration, and partly it depends on me (I write it as a pick-me-up compared to most of my other works).

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I really like your Non-human/Science fiction stuff with Toofy being my absolute favorite character. Now incest stories are not my normal read but you've down an excellent job of describing the emotions in play of these people. I kind of feel that everything just developed so fast that it leaves you breathless. I sort of understand Lorelai's reaction to her dad because she just met him and is looking at him as a guy first, and then a dad, if she would admit it. Hannah on the other hand I can't get my head around other than I think all little girls want a guy like their dad. They just don't act on it. I do like the scope of this story being small and intimate where your others are more epic in nature.

.

Cheers

jwoodiejwoodieover 2 years ago

I think this is a good point to fade out. Things are looking up, and have gotten a small fraction less complicated.

Although, telling how getting eaten under the wedding dress happened would be good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First rating and first comment here ever (which I realize is unfair as I have consumed an awful lot of material). I LOVE this story, it strikes so many chords for me. I hope you feel the need to pick it up again, as I'd really like to see these relationships and characters grow. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES