Oh Baby! What a Sitter! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a chance," she smiled. "My husband gets to have all of me, remember? Besides, can you think of a more special occasion you were saving it for?"

"No I can't," I laughed, and grabbed her hips, yanking her back until I was balls deep. I knew I wouldn't last long; the situation, danger, occasion, location, and her gripping anus would see to that.

"Oh you bastard," she growled. "Do it... Fuck your wife's ass! Fuck... My... Ass!"

Yes, let's do that, shall we?

God she was tight. I half expected her to turn inside out when I pulled out, like removing a rubber glove. I stopped just inside her, and slid all the way back in.

"Oh... that's better," she moaned, now on only three limbs; her right hand was working on her pussy while I established a rhythm in her rear entrance. "Fuck me honey. I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too, baby," I hissed through gritted teeth, trying to keep from exploding until she had her own orgasm. "Better hurry. I'm so fucking close."

She didn't reply, merely accelerating her fingers on her clit. Seconds later, I felt her begin to shudder.

"Now honey! Cum with me! Shoot it in my ass!" she gasped.

I muted my orgasmic growl sufficiently to avoid attracting an audience, and erupted, blasting her bowel full of hot semen.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," she sighed, wriggling her bum back against me.

I fell over backwards on the sand, seeing stars, and not just the ones in the night sky. Wow. That was really something. A few seconds later, Kelly's face came into view above me, smiling, as usual.

"Don't konk out on me now," she giggled, bending to kiss me. "First, we'll eat dinner, then you can take me back to our room and fuck me until dawn. You can even do my ass again, if you want. It wasn't as bad as I remembered. Must be your influence." She took my hand, and helped me up, even tucking me back into my shorts and zipping up. She then adjusted herself, corralling the one breast that had escaped her bra. Satisfied, she reached out, waiting while I brushed sand off my shorts.

"Come, Mr. Stewart. Let's have dinner," she beamed.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Stewart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I truly appreciate those of you who requested more of this story. Rest assured, there will be more. If you've invested enough of your time to get this far, I ask that you please cast your votes, and send me your thoughts, as well.

Now... I'm torn... David, Monica, and Karly; or Dan and Karen. Where did I put that coin?