Oh Fuck!

Story Info
One for AmyRose...
20.1k words
4.52
5.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a member of Literotica back in 2017/18 when I published a much shorter version of this under a different title. I lost my login details and rejoined but I'm not able to find anything that relates to my earlier membership. I'm advising this in case anyone thinks I've stolen someone else's work.

*****

It is just an ordinary street with rows of identical houses punctuated with the occasional alley or driveway. Ben first noticed that the house across the alley was vacant again as he arrived home one afternoon. A "To Let" sign had been put up earlier in the day.

As usual when Ben got in from work, Ben went straight upstairs to his flat and stripped off for a shower.

His bedroom door faced the window at the top of the stairs, and he thought about drawing the curtain across it. Remembering there was no-one living in the house across the alley to see me though, he didn't bother.

As he showered it amused him to think that although the alley was always busy with people going to and fro, it was very narrow, and that even with the light on, no-one could see into the window at the top of the stairs.

Ben was quite lazy about his privacy. He wandered around upstairs when getting up, showering or getting ready for bed without much concern for either clothing or the risk of being seen at the window. His complacency came to an end as he strolled out of the bathroom one day. Something made him look through the window, and he noticed someone staring back from the house across the alley...a young woman.

She didn't seem to immediately realise that she was looking at a naked male. Ben was not what you would describe as athletic, tall dark, handsome or anything else outstanding. Most of what there was to see, this young woman saw through the window. In a few seconds her inquisitiveness turned to a look of horror and she quickly drew the curtain.

"Oh fuck," He thought. he really enjoyed wandering around with nothing on but decided that he should at least wear a towel or keep his curtain closed. The woman across the alley always kept her curtain tightly closed.

Ben saw her a few days later, leaving the house as he was coming home. She was a similar age to him -- late twenties he guessed; about 5ft 6in with a very nice figure, pleasantly round face and almost shoulder length ginger hair. She managed a smile (or perhaps it was a smirk) as they passed. Ben saw her again occasionally over the coming weeks. She reminded him of Liz, one of the secretaries at work. He fancied Liz a lot, but not only was she married, her husband was a huge Neanderthal who would make short work of anyone who looked at her.

.

As time went on, Ben noticed that the window curtain across the alley was open again quite a lot. He continued with his usual routine of showering straight after work. Ben sometimes glanced across the alley out of curiosity. Once he thought he saw her quickly pull back from her window as he looked. But it was difficult to tell as it was mid-autumn and there was less of the afternoon sun to light the alley.

In the time since the house had been let,Ben had passed the young lady in the street, daring to smile and on the odd occasion saying a brief "Good morning" as they went in different directions. She always nodded back with a smile but nothing more was said. One day Ben was disappointed to see her walking towards the house with a slightly older male by her side. They'd obviously been shopping and not just for the evening meal. There was clearly enough for a week or more. Judging by the way they were happily chatting they hadn't just met at the checkout. He just about managed a smile as they passed.

By chance, the following day the Postman delivered some mail for next door through his letter box by mistake. Her name was Melanie, but no surname was given. Ben slipped the letter through her door that evening after dark.

One evening the following week Ben saw that a light was on at the top of the stairs making it clear that she was there and looking very deliberately in his direction. By this time however, He knew that as well as "Ginger," as he had unoriginally nicknamed her, the slightly older man was living in the property, although he came and went at various times of the day and night, perhaps working shifts.

It seemed that whenever 'Ginger' was alone in the house, Ben was more likely to see her at the window. Occasionally she smiled at him. This went on through to winter-time. Though it was already dark by the time he arrived home.

One Friday evening after a busy week Ben had just showered and carelessly strolled naked across the landing without drawing the curtain. The one across the alley was open, the light was on and there was 'Ginger' looking out of the window. From what he could see she was wearing a white top and a red tartan skirt which was quite short and showed off her legs to good effect.

The show only lasted a minute or so before she walked away. A few days later he was treated to another show. This time she had her left foot on the window sill causing her short tartan skirt to rise up slightly. Ben had a glimpse of her pubes, which to his delight appeared to be clean-shaven. he became quite hot and rather excited knowing that the people passing along the alley below had no idea what was being played out just a few feet above them.

'Ginger' seemed to be sitting on a kitchen stool. Slowly she raised her right foot onto the window sill and hitched her skirt up even more with her left hand. Just when he noticed she had a small ginger tuft above her clitoris, her right hand drew the curtain closed.

Ben needed a cold shower, but decided that he preferred another form of relief instead. He withdrew to his bedroom and lay on the bed savouring every detail as I brought himself to a welcome climax.

Ben realised he was clearly being teased. 'Ginger' must have known that with someone else sharing her house he was not going to knock on the door and talk his way in for something more than she was letting him have already.

He had to wait for weeks for another peep-show. Just as he began to think it was all over, the scenario was repeated. Exactly the same clothing, the stool and the peep show. First the left leg on the window sill, then the right, then left hand pulling the skirt out of the way to reveal 'Ginger' in all her glory. He waited for the curtain to be drawn shut, but it stayed open.

'Ginger' managed to rock slightly backwards on the stool at the same time parting her legs slightly. How she kept her balance he didn't know but was glad she did!

With her left hand holding her skirt up, her right hand strayed to her ginger tuft. She slowly played around the top of her clitoris, occasionally stroking down each side. After a minute or two 'Ginger' moved her left arm to hold her skirt, allowing her free left hand to join in. She parted her cunny-lips with her right hand and the middle finger of her left hand ventured inside her now exposed cunny.

All this was happening a mere six feet and two sheets of glass away from I. If only the people in the alley knew what was happening above their heads!

She withdrew her finger before reinserting two together. All the time her right hand was caressing the button beneath the ginger tuft. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth open a little. 'Ginger' withdrew her fingers, licked them clean and reached below the window sill for something, still managing to keep her precarious balance on the bar stool. What happened next took his breath away.

She produced a small glass object and placed it between her lips. She sucked and tongued it playfully. Having lubricated it she moved it down towards her clitoris and teased it with the novel toy. Slowly 'Ginger' moved it down and, carefully but deliberately, inserted the mystery object into her cunny.

'Ginger' pleasured herself on the toy for a few minutes before withdrawing it and placing it upright on the window sill. Again she reached down for something.

She produced a wine bottle. Not just any, but the one he had emptied the night before. She had obviously removed it from his recycling box whilst Ben was at work. She pleasured herself with it in exactly the same way.

'Ginger' was putting on a good show and was clearly enjoying herself. Her head was thrown back, her lips apart and her right hand massaging her clitoris as she thrust the neck of the wine bottle to and fro. This was quite a feat as she had to control the bottle and keep her balance.

By now, Ben was more aroused than he'd been for some time. His cock was stiff and poking through the bath towel round his waist. As 'Ginger' kept his attention, his hands strayed to the towel, loosening it so it could fall to the floor. he cupped and caressed his balls with his left hand as the other one worked his cock, stroking the shaft and foreskin backwards and forwards. He was so aroused that it didn't take long before he could feel he was reaching the point of no return. So was 'Ginger' by the look on her face and her flushed cheeks...then she drew the curtain shut.

Ben replayed that scene in his mind twice more that evening with spectacular results. He hurried home from work the next day full of anticipation and with a slightly stiff cock. As he reached the alley Ben noticed a "To Let" sign had been put up during the day. "Oh fuck", he thought dejectedly as he walked to his front door wondering where and why 'Ginger' had gone. Ben was about to put his key in the lock when he noticed an empty wine bottle on the doorstep. Not just any wine bottle... This one had a certain musky aroma about it that was definitely not wine and it was definitely not for recycling this time!

THE POST OFFICE

One lunch time in mid-March Ben found himself queuing in the Post Office with a parcel. After a few moments, he realised Liz was standing in front of him. "Hi Liz" he said. The Post Office was noisy and there was no reply, so he said it again. When Liz still didn't reply Ben tapped her on the shoulder.

Liz turned round, and Ben got such a surprise. It wasn't Liz at all, but 'Ginger'. She blushed and Ben did too. "Speak now of forever hold your peace," he thought.

"I know you don't I?" he stuttered.

"I don't think so."

"Didn't you live in the flat by the alley in Westfield Grove last year?"

"Yes, for about three months", she said hesitantly.

"Then we were neighbours, I live in the flat across the alley"

'Ginger' was clearly embarrassed to realise who she was talking to. Ben didn't quite know what to say next to keep the conversation going. He could hardly say "It was nice watching you masturbate," so said "I'm Ben."

"Oh, I wondered what your name was."

This was going to be hard work, and they were getting nearer the head of the queue. Trying not to seem desperate Ben managed to say calmly "I'm on my lunch break, do you fancy a coffee?"

"Err, OK, but I've got to be back at work in twenty minutes."

Their business done they headed across the road to Costa Coffee. They managed to get a table and he got two coffees. "I was sorry when you moved", he said.

"My cousin, the guy I was sharing with, got married and moved into his new wife's place. I couldn't afford the rent. I'm sharing a flat with one of the girls at work."

It was surprising how quickly twenty minutes goes when two people have so many questions. Ben managed to find out that 'Ginger' was really Melanie, and that she wasn't seeing anyone. It was time to go for the Jackpot so he asked her out.

"Give me your phone number, I'll give you a call," was all she said, so he wrote it down.

"Oh fuck," he thought. That was the end of it. No girl calls a guy for a date. They said their goodbyes and went separate ways. It was quite late in the afternoon, when his mobile phone rang. "Hello, Ben here."

"Hello, this is Melanie," came the response, "we had coffee together at lunchtime."

Melanie went on to apologise for being coy about a date. She explained that in the circumstances, "You know, the flat, the display I put on for you and everything," she didn't know what do to and before deciding, she wanted to have a heart to heart talk with her best friend. "The advice Melanie got was go for it."

"So when shall I see you?" Melanie said.

We went for a couple of drinks one night later in the week. From that we saw each other a couple of times a week and it built up into quite a strong relationship.

Melanie didn't like the idea of visiting his flat and as she was sharing, being alone in private was quite impossible. It was very frustrating for Ben having to keep his hands to himself especially as Melanie hinted once or twice that she would have liked to go further than we were able.

One Friday his mobile phone rang and he heard Melanie's voice again, "Hi Ben, I hope you've been good! Do you know Spring Street?"

"Yes."

"Well go to No. 23 tomorrow for 10.30am."

And with that the phone went dead.

He did as he was told. Ben got out of the car at 10.30 prompt. He had to park down the street and, walking along, noticed how tired the old houses looked. It seemed quite a 'down at heel' area. As he came close to where No. 23 should be, he saw two much newer properties. It appeared as though some older ones had been demolished and these had replaced them. As it turned out, one of these was No.23.

He walked up the path and rang the door-bell, not knowing what to expect. A dark-haired woman in her early 30's came to the door.

"Oh!" I said, "I was expecting his friend Melanie she said I..."

"She's here," the woman said before he could finish, "Come in."

The door closed behind him and Ben registered a small lobby with a door going off to the left and the kitchen straight ahead. "Go through there," said the woman, "I'm Sarah. Melanie's inside."

Sure enough, Melanie was sitting on a large soft sofa and smiled naughtily as he walked through the door. "I like your "I ♥ NY" top," she said. "Come and sit beside me, there's been a slight change of plan. Sarah was going away for the weekend with her other half, but he's had to work, so we haven't quite got the house to ourselves."

"What plan?" He asked.

"Sarah has to go out for a few hours and then you're coming upstairs with me!"

In a few minutes Sarah did indeed go out, telling them she going shopping and didn't know how long she would be. As soon as the door clicked shut, Melanie grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him upstairs. The bedroom was a little untidy and needed airing. To be blunt, it had the stale smell of last night's sex backed up by evidence from the stained bed-sheets. However, Ben thought that this must be all part of Melanie's surprise. She pulled him over to the bed, falling backwards on to it as she got there and dragging him on top of her. No sooner had they landed than she set about pulling off his "I ♥ NY" top and kissing his neck and chest. It was cool in the bedroom and when she licked his nipples they both hardened instantly. he shivered and Melanie said, "Its cold, you'd better slip under the sheets to get warm."

With both under the covers. Melanie changed tack, "We're going to get warm now, so perhaps you should get completely undressed," and before Ben had a chance to reply, she was grabbing at the zipper of his pants. Then she pretended that her hand had slipped as she slid it inside, "Well, you're not slow are you," she commented at the developing bulge.

With all his clothing in a heap beside the bed, Melanie pushed Ben onto his back and began caressing his stiffening cock. Her other hand was cupping his balls and gently tickling the sides making him squirm with pleasure. Her fingers lightly worked on his foreskin gently pulling it to and fro over the head, driving him crazy!

Melanie was very skilled in her ministrations and it wasn't long before she said, "I don't think you're far off, just hold on while I get ready." Apart from Ben loosening her blouse, she was still fully dressed. In a trice her blouse and bra were off and joined his discarded clothing on the floor.

That done, Melanie returned to pleasuring him. She leant over his chest and he could feel her breasts bobbing up and down against him with the motion of her hand. Her other hand was again stroking the base of his cock and caressing his balls. All too soon, Ben reached the point of no return and several blasts of cum landed on her breasts. She pumped him for a few more drops and as the last semen dribbled onto his stomach, she sat up, smiled at him and massaged his cum all over her breasts. "My turn now," she said.

Melanie made it clear that it meant just one thing; his mouth and tongue had to do for her, what her hands had done for him. First though, Ben moved up beside her and kissed her, his tongue searching out hers. At the same time, his hand was reaching inside the waist band of her very brief knickers seeking her cunny. Just as he found it, Melanie pulled him on top of her, in the process, sharing her sticky breasts with him.

Ben eased himself away from the sticky embrace and removed Melanie's knickers. She lifted her ass so he could pull them free. Ben hooked his hands inside the gusset of her pants and playfully tried to remove them by force. It was apparent from the dampness he found that Melanie was very aroused. He took hold of the waist band and slowly and gently pulled them off. Ben put them to his nose and said, "Ahhh, Melanie No1." A corny reference to a Channel product to which Melanie pulled a face.

He moved down the bed, raising Melanie's knees and parting her legs as he went, so as to gain access to her eager cunny. It wasn't long before he was enjoying the taste of her arousal. Melanie was responding to Ben's tongue as it flicked around her clit, occasionally dipping inside her. As she got more worked up Melanie arched her back and he moved his hands beneath her ass. Ben's tongue was working harder and the stroking against her clit was becoming more forceful.

As her breathing got louder, Ben glanced up and saw Melanie's breasts bobbing up and down across her chest. Just as she reached her orgasm, she thrust her crotch forward and upward locking her cunny against his mouth. As she came, Ben slipped his tongue inside her; she squirmed once or twice and was spent.

It took a few moments for them both to recover. Melanie reached down and pulled at him indicating that he should lie at her side. When he did, she turned and demanded, "I want a "Melanie No1" Kiss, NOW!" and as soon as she had one, "And a cup of tea too." She sent him off in search of the kitchen.

When Ben returned with two cups of tea, Melanie was in the shower. "Don't turn it off," he said, "I need one too, before we get dressed"

"Shower, Ben if you like, but don't worry about getting dressed, I'm not finished with you yet!" she threatened.

After they'd showered and finished the tea, they surveyed the sordid scene. The bed was in a state before but now it was disgusting. They'd added their own DNA evidence to the forensics already there.

Ben surveyed the room. It was a scene of general disorder. The wardrobe was overflowing and sundry items of clothing were piled on a chair. The dressing table was covered in pots and jars of hand cream, moisturiser, lip balm, a hair dryer, sundry other items and a copy of a book called "Sex for One."

He walked Melanie over to it and they stood reflected in the mirror. Ben put his arms around her and her breasts scrunched up making her look really busty. He bent his head down and nibbled her neck. She reached behind her and Ben felt her right hand groping his cock and stroking his balls. Ben released his grip on her breasts and moved his hands in the direction of her clit. He gently pulled her labia apart whilst stroking her clit and brushing the ginger tuft of neatly clipped pubic hair above.

"I can see you're not overly tired!" she joked thrusting her ass into Ben's cock and pushing him back towards the bed.