Oh Fuck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sign at the bottom to say it's OK."

"When will the September new business report be ready?"

Those that couldn't be dealt with on the spot went into the pile on the corner of Ben's desk. He was steadily ploughing through it prioritising them all, when Ben felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Sarah. "Oh fuck, there's a problem" was the first though that flashed through his brain.

"Hi, Sarah, how did you get in here?"

"Jenny pointed to your desk."

"What do you want," he said conscious that people were looking in our direction.

"I want you."

Ben stood up intending to take Sarah into the reception area, but she wasn't budging.

"I said I want you, now!"

"What do you mean want?"

"Fuck me, here" she said pushing the various piles of papers onto the floor, followed by phone, trays, and everything else within reach.

"NO, not the computer," he yelled, too late.

By now everyone was working again as though this usual event for "Hardwick and Partners".

Sarah quickly unbuttoned the front of her short dress and slipped it off to reveal that she was not wearing any underwear! Sitting on the edge of Ben's desk, she pulled him to her and grabbed the waistband of his trousers. Deftly, she unbuttoned the top and undid the zipper.

"My! you are a big boy, Ben, and nice and firm already,"

All he could do was give a cough of embarrassment as he looked around to see everyone hard at work. Sarah pushed Ben's trousers and underpants down to his knees. Lying back on the desk she parted her legs and for the first time Ben realised that she had a thick, but neatly trimmed covering of brown hair over her cunny. She pulled him towards her and grabbed hold of Ben's stiff cock gently frigging the end to tease him.

Ben looked around and surprisingly, everyone had their heads down getting on with their work. "Oh fuck, I'm going to be in big trouble after this...might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb." he thought.

Sarah pulled him on top of her and guided Ben inside her, "Ahhh, I've waited for that for so long."

He noticed that she was very wet.

"Come on, Ben, fuck me then."

"I don't really think..."

"Oh Ben, you managed well enough with Melanie when I was watching you."

"Yes, but there weren't so many others, and it wasn't in the middle of my office," he whispered.

Sarah started to wiggle her hips, taking control of the situation and Ben felt himself begin to respond, the smacking noise on each stroke confirming what was taking place.

Ben's trousers had reached his ankles and Sarah was in the process of ripping his shirt open, buttons flying in all directions when he saw Mr Hardwick emerge from his office. Worse still, he was heading in Ben's direction.

"Nice piece of work, that last assignment of yours, Ben."

"Thank you Mr Hardwick."

"I see you've got stuck into a new project already. Keep it up!"

All the time Ben continued to thrust with Sarah gasping and moaning beneath him. Mr Hardwick didn't bat an eyelid as he walked back into his office to close the door.

That seemed to break the ice. Shortly after Jenny came across.

"Mr Jones is here for your 11.30 meeting. He said he could see you were busy so he'll wait until you're finished. She's got nice tits Ben, hasn't she, you lucky fucker?" He'd never heard Jenny use such language but he did agree that Sarah's breasts were indeed a lovely sight jiggling around madly with each thrust he made.

Mike walked past muttering something about perks of the job and wishing he could get a job like Ben's.

Susie, the admin clerk came up silently behind him almost causing him to lose control when she put her arm on Ben's shoulder

"Just need a signature here," she said thrusting a pen into Ben's hand, "and here," when he'd managed to scribble something like bxn styquewo the first time. "Nice arse, Ben," she said as she walked away.

"Oh fuck" he thought as Mr Hardwick's secretary opened the door of her office and strode purposefully across towards them, her tweed outfit straining to contain her.

"Is this a private fuck or can anyone join in?"

"Definitely private, Mrs Pickles," said Sarah.

"How did you know her name?"

"I just did!"

Mrs Pickles went away looking both disappointed and disgusted in equal measure.

Sidney, the spotty post boy was doing his rounds with the mail, "Just two for you Ben; what's that you're doing?"

"Tell you later."

Sarah was getting very worked up and quite vocal, "Harder, Ben, don't stop...faster, faster."

Ben could see his colleagues all standing at their desks, looking towards him. Even Mr Hardwick and Mrs Pickles came out of their offices. It looked for all the world as though Ben and Sarah were in for a round of applause.

They were both close to climax. His breathing was coming in short gasps and grunts and he'd closed his eyes to concentrate when Ben felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Ben...Ben...are you alright?"

Ben rolled over onto his back expecting to fall onto the floor beside his desk. He opened his eyes and saw Sarah lying in bed beside him. He hadn't felt her slip into the double bed beside him. The dream was so intense it was only when she put her hand on Ben's shoulder and started to shake him that he realised she was next to him.

"Ben, I could hear you groaning and gasping so I had to come in to make sure you were alright."

"I'm fine, it was just a dream, that's all." Ben was embarrassed at Sarah finding him naked and with a major hard-on.

"Quite a dream, judging by that," she said with a smirk on her face, "still dreaming of Melanie?"

"No actually."

"Oh you have sexy dreams about any woman, do you?"

"Well, not just anyone," he admitted with a blush that he hoped she wouldn't see in the dawn light coming through the curtains.

Sarah sat up and in doing so her breasts strained against her night dress, her nipples erect. She was clearly affected by the state Ben was in.

"Is it cold in here?" he smirked nodding at her chest.

"What do you expect?" she said, "finding you waving that at me at this hour?"

"Anyway, spill the beans, who was she?"

"Well, actually, it was you. You came to my office and..."

"AND..."

"I'm sure you can guess Sarah."

"I'm not sure I can," she said, allowing her brown hair to flop across her face coyly, "perhaps you'd better show me."

"Oh fuck," Ben thought for the umpteenth time, acknowledging that ever since that day at Sarah's house he'd fancied her and in recent weeks the sexual tension between them was reaching breaking point.

"It's been such a long time, Ben. I've forgotten what it's like to have a proper orgasm. Please remind me."

She moved closer to removing her night dress as she slipped down beside him. "Make love to me, please."

Ben leaned across, kissing her as he brushed her hair back out of her eyes. Ben felt her hands move down to his cock.

"Don't let that go to waste."

His left hand wandered down across Sarah's breasts teasing her nipples before moving down to her cunny. Ben's fingers strayed through her think bushy covering, over her clitoris and between her labia. She was already very wet and he could detect her musky aroma.

"I like your perfume; called 'Sarah' isn't it?" adapting a line he'd used somewhere else.

"I'm not wearing any."

Ben's fingers drifted under her nose.

"Hmm," she responded.

Sarah pulled him closer and coaxed him on top of her. Ben's left knee slipped between her thighs which parted in readiness.

"Your cunny is ready for me!"

Sarah pulled gently on his cock, correcting him, "PUSSY, Ben, pussy. Slip inside me, I can't wait any longer."

Sarah was not only wet and waiting, she was very tight. Soon she was gripping Ben's cock and holding him firmly as he moved back and forth within her. Sarah reached behind him with her hands and held his backside, gently pulling him back towards her each time he withdrew.

They moved as one, Sarah's hips bucking and gyrating to match Ben's thrusting. With each stroke, their climax built and, like a replay of Ben's dream, breathing came in short gasps.

Sarah urged him on kicking him back into her with her heels as Ben withdrew after each thrust, "Now, Ben, now...noooow, oooooh!" arching her back as her orgasm came in waves.

Ben wasn't quite there, but Sarah took care of that as she reached between them and stroked his balls with her fingers.

"I'm cumming, don't stop doing that, OH, Oh ohhhh."

It might not have lasted long, but they were both sated. Sarah lay there quietly purring, with Ben at her side trying to catch his breath.

Shortly, Sarah turned her head to Ben and squeezing his hand she said, "I was jealous of Melanie. I never in my wildest dreams thought that this would happen."

"Nor did I, though you made quite an impression on me that day."

Sarah, sat up and turned to get out of bed.

"Where're you going?"

"It's time I went next door. I should sleep well now. I've got to start looking seriously for somewhere to live in the morning."

"There's no need to rush...you need to find the right place, not just the first," Ben assured her adding, "and there's no need to go back to the spare room either, unless you want to."

Sarah kissed him as Ben pulled her on top of him, holding her tight, telling her, "It might be difficult to get a place anyway. It won't be long before the college and the university start back and you can bet the students will already have taken the best places. The best time to begin looking is at the start of the summer, not the end."

As she started to doze, Sarah sleepily whispered, "I found something odd when I was putting some things away in a cupboard next door...there's an old wine bottle wrapped in a manky "I ♥ NY" t-shirt with some faded writing on it..."

"Oh fuck," Ben thought as Sarah drifted off to sleep.